Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

Por dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... Mais

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 44.

15.9K 361 241
Por dontworryboutit123

"Sal!" My aunt's voice rang out as we walked down the hallway and into the main living room.

"Alessandro ha una ragazza adesso!"

(Alessandro's got a girlfriend now)

Ashanti chuckled as she turned her head into my chest. She understood a little bit of Italian, picking up on a few things here and there. She could communicate with a couple of words but not enough to have a full on conversation.

We were working on that though.

" Carina you better not be chopping my balls!" He responded back, his Italian accent thick and heavy as we entered the room.

He sat on his Italian leather recliner with Dante and Aria in each arm. Carina walked over and picked Aria up and sat in the chair next to him.

"Well i'll be damned," he muttered as if the angel Gabriel just came down from heaven.

"You guys see her too right?" He joked, his laughter loud and hearty as he handed Dante to Maria.

"You're a mess." I shook my head as I spoke over the laughter that was now filling the room.

By now Ashanti was much more relaxed as he walked over to her. Her smile was bright and big as uncle Sal wrapped his buff arms around her.

"Ah! She's so beautiful," he grabbed her cheeks in his palms and placed a kiss to both cheeks. Ashanti blushed slightly at the compliment as stepped back into my side.

Seeing Ash interact with the two people that had helped raised me and my brothers gave me an overwhelming since of joy.

Seeing them welcome her with open arms was all the more reason why I knew that she was the one for me.

"Anthonie," uncle Sal turned towards the only one that wasn't in a relationship right now.

"Get on it, I want to see all my great nieces and nephews before I die." Anthonie waved him off as if he was being dramatic.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You'll be waiting for a long time," he said it so confidently as he burped Marco who had just finished with his bottle.

I found it hard to believe that Anthonie didn't want to try again and get married, build a family. He loved his nieces and nephews to death, so I didn't understand why he was so adamant on living the bachelor life.

"We'll see about that," Sal said as he guided us to the couch. I clapped his back before sitting down next to Ash who immediately indulged in the cheese and cracker tray set out.

"See," I dropped my arm over her shoulder as she nibbled on some green grapes." You had nothing to worry about."

"I know," she turned towards me with a soft smile." But it's your family and I want to make a good first impression. I know how important family is to you."

This girl couldn't get any fucking better.

To think that she hated my guts only a year ago and now we're happy and in love. I couldn't imagine my life without her, she is my everything.

The reason I wake up every morning and look forward to the day because I know that she'll be right here, right by my side where she belongs.

"I love you." I brush my nose against hers as she scrunches her face in that cute adorable manor. Her dimples popping out as I pull away.

"I love you too St. Valentine."

"You know I picked that middle name out."

I whipped my head towards uncle Sal who proudly nodded his head, staring off into the distance as if he could remember the day vividly.

"In fact," he started as we all shared a look with each other, silently hoping that he wasn't about to say what we were now thinking.

"I picked out all of your middle names."

You have got to be fucking shitting me.

The women in the room wasted no time  in letting out loud cackles, some laughing like hyena's, some wheezing, and some going into coughing fits.

I patted Ash's back as I threw a not so playful glare at uncle Sal.

"Maurice?" Alessio shrieked in horror."Out of all the fucking names you chose Maurice."

And that led to the long conversation of who uncle Sal did worse when he chose our middle names.

I'd like to think that I got the best one out of everyone else.
__________

"Mm."Ashanti moaned as I gripped her hair tighter. The movie Venom played in the background but neither of us were watching it.

Our lips connected once again as I slipped my hands up her shirt, gripping her breast softly. Another breathless moan leaving her lips as I trailed them back up her waist and gripped her neck.

Our lips detached, a wet sound coming from the action as I trailed my kisses down her neck. I sucked and nipped lightly on her skin as she gripped my hair softly.

"We should get some sleep." Her breathing was choppy as I removed my lips from her skin.

"We should." I mumbled against her skin as I moved onto a different spot of her neck.

"I'm serious St." Her hands moved from my hair and back to my shoulders as she tried to wiggle out of my hold.

I gripped her hips keeping her still as I pulled away and noticed the two small bruises forming on her neck.

"I know," I whispered as I started kissing down her chest. 

A shriek erupted from the depths of her throat as I held her back and crawled on top of her, her back now on the mattress, her legs wrapped around my waist, and me hovering over her.

I stared down at her, moving her wild curls out of her face as she adjusted her head. Her lips were swollen and pouty, her face looked relaxed and peaceful as she stared at me.

I slowly lowered my self onto her body and stilled, her arms wrapped around my neck as she let out a content sigh. I placed gentle kisses along her jawline as she closed her eyes.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes as I remembered something, I carefully got up and walked walked towards our open suitcases, going through her bag I found what I need and returned to the bed.

"Okay," I stared down at her as I tried to figure out a way to do this without waking her up.

I walked behind her, closer to her head and gathered as much of her hair as I could in my hands. She moved slightly, turning in the direction that I needed her in as I got the last few missing strands of hair.

Pulling the thick hair tie down with my teeth; I wrapped it around her hair in my best attempt at a secure hold. I grabbed the bonnet from between my legs and placed it over her head.

"That looks right."

I sigh as I turn around and head towards the light switch. I walked back over to the bed and repositioned her body to the side of the bed that she usually sleeps on.

I gripped her waist and pulled her towards me, spooning her backside as I turned off the t.v and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later she turned around in my hold, brushed her fingertips against my cheeks and placed her lips upon mine softly.

She then placed her head against my chest as she wrapped an arm around my waist.

" I just want to be yours for the rest of my life already."
___________

"Oh my god it's so hot." Ash groaned as we made our way into the kitchen.

Alessio was standing on the kitchen with a hot pink apron that read Kiss the chef in Italian.

Karma's arms were wrapped around his waist as she stood behind him. They were both still in workout clothes, Karma's hair looked damp and a few pieces stuck to her neck.

My eyes squinted as I noticed that tattoo on her neck— I never knew that she had tattoos.

"Good morning!"Ash chirped alerting them of our presence. So far we were the first ones to enter the kitchen.

Karma turned around as she dropped her arms from around Alessio's waist. Her smile was bright as she took us in.

"Good morning!" Her brooklyn accent clear as day as she walked but then paused for a minute.

"I would hug you but i'm still a little sweaty." She frowned before blowing us air kisses as a stand in for a hug.

I loved Karma for Alessio.

Despite the rocky start their relationship, it was clear as day that the love she had for him was pure and genuine. She looked at him with the same loving eyes that Ash looked at me with.

Alessio even seemed a little less of a control freak with her around, she had a big impact on him.

"Good morning Karma." Ash waved her off and went in for a hug any ways. Karma rubbed Ash's back, the rings on her finger glistening under the light.

I walked over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek in greeting before going to bother my older brother.

"Hey shit face," I clapped his back as I peered over his shoulder. "What'cha cooking?"

"Good morning to you too fuck face," he said as she focused on whisking whatever mixture was in the bowl. "How did you guys sleep?"

"Like heaven," Ashanti groaned as she pulled her hands over her head and twisted her body, a crack sounded through the kitchen from action.

"Here," Karma stood behind Ashanti and placed her hands around her waist." Let me show you something."

I turned away from the two as Karma proceeded to crack Ash's back, getting all of the knots and crooks out for her.

"That feels great," Ash said.

"You need any help?" I asked hopping on the counter and watching as Karma twisted Ash's neck slightly, another crack as she released the tension in her neck.

Alessio gave me a side eye and shook his head.

"You can't cook to save your god damned life."

"I can cook." Alessio shook his head at my voice that reached two octaves higher at his hurtful statement.

"You burnt eggs," Alessio stopped his whisking and turned towards me. "That has got to be the easiest thing to fucking cook."

I shrugged my shoulders as I popped a raspberry in mouth, he slapped my hands as I went to grab another one.

"I was high," I admitted as I slid off of the counter and headed towards the coffee.

"When are you not?"

He had a good point— when was any of us not high.

I paused as I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. A small formed on my face as I recognized the light footsteps. I sat my coffee down and stood next to the entry way.

When the little body entered the kitchen I jumped her and scooped her up, her squeals and laughter filled the kitchen as I nipped at her cheeks.

"Ahhh! Daddy help, he's eating me alive." Violeta played along as Antonio and Abby entered the kitchen. She reached her as out for him as he approached her, a permanent smile plastered on his face as he took his daughter in his arms.

"Was he know?" Violeta shook her head as Antonio turned his head to me, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Daddy no," Violeta squealed as he mimicked my actions and playfully nipped at her cheeks making nom nom noises.

The girls stood in the corner watching as we playfully tormented the little girl. I tickled her sides as she fidgeted between me and Antonio's hold.

"Stop, no more please," she managed to get out between breaths. I backed away from Antonio and placed her on my hip as we walked to the table.

"Good morning V." I poked her stomach as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Good morning uncle mouse." Antonio let out a cough as he ignored my glare and stared up at the ceiling. I rolled my eyes, deciding to get him back later and took my seat at the table.

Eventually everyone found their way into the kitchen, some wide awake and cheery, some half asleep and grumpy.

As we ate breakfast, the staff rushed around in the big kitchen prepping dinner for our family and friends that were coming over later.

"We should head to the pool," Alex suggested as she stretched. Alessa grabbed a pastry, cut it in half and placed the other half on Alex's plate.

"Please," Natalia whimpered as she held her hair up in her hands." I'm sweating my ass cheeks off." Willow handed her a hair tie which she happily took and tied her hair up.

"Are you going to come with?" Ashanti asked as she got up, holding her hand out for me to take.

"I think the guys and I are going to play a game of basketball first," I said as she frowned slightly, her bottom lip poked out as she huffed through her nose.

"Don't be a brat." I whispered into her ear as I pinched her ass.

She rolled her eyes as we continued down the hallway— strike one.

When we entered the room she walked over to her suitcase and bent down pulling out a gold two piece and a pair of shorts.

I walked into the closet and grabbed a pair of black basketball shorts and a dark grey dry fit muscle tee.

By the time I had walked out of the closet, she stood in front of the bathroom mirror and fixed the necklaces that were stacked on her neck.

I took in her attire, regret sinking in that I  chose basketball over going to the pool with her.

Her breast filled the triangle bikini top perfectly and even though she was wearing shorts, I just knew that her ass looked just as good.

"You done?" I asked her as she grabbed her phone off of the counter top. She looked around and checked making sure that she wasn't forgetting anything.

"Yup," she stated just before strutting out of the bathroom. I shook my head in silent laughter as I followed after her.

Keep on Ashanti, keep on.

"That was much needed," I sighed as I got out of the pool. I gripped my hair and twisted, wringing out the pool water over the surface of the pool.

By the time we had come outside people had already started to arrive. The girls and I escaped to the pool for a little bit before joining everyone else.

I dried my body off with a fluffy towel, making sure to get my bottoms good so that my shorts wouldn't have wet stains. I pulled them over my bikini bottoms and slipped into my sandals.

As we walked through the maze that was their gigantic back yard, the twins gave me the run down on the family members that I would be meeting today.

I could feel my hair start to dry up due to the hot Sicilian sun beating down then my back. We walked out of the garden and towards a shady sitting area that was already occupied by a few people.

The girls introduced me as Alessandro's girlfriend, most of them were shocked and surprised that he settled down so quickly. They were all very nice and welcoming, I didn't get a bad vibe from anyone.

"I'm so thirsty." Willow whined as she slipped out of her shoes and tucked her feet under her thighs.

Just a few seconds after she said that, a server came by and sat a pitcher of ice cold lemonade onto the table along with some snacks.

I immediately gravitated towards the cheese and crackers. A few minutes later there were servers out with trays of cocktails being passed around, we quickly hunted one down and grabbed a few drinks.

"Club later tonight," Santana announced as he came and plopped down next to me, laying his head in my shoulder.

"But of course," Sienna replied to her cousin as I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye.

It was Alessandro at a table piling up a plate with little sandwiches. His eyes meet mine, instantly knowing where the stare was coming from.

I flickered my gaze down to the plate silently communicating that I wanted some, he smirked in response and added a few more sandwiches to the pile.

I turned my head for a quick minute as Mya went on a rant about something. Wondering what was taking him so long, I turned back around and saw a short girl with long jet black hair and tanned skin talking his ear off.

"Who is that?" I question eyeing the girl that's being a little too friendly to my boyfriend.

I wasn't worried about him, he looked as if he would rather be picking up Saint's dog shit with his bare hands then talk to her.

"Marabella," Sienna informed us rolling her eyes. The twins looked confused as well as they eyed the girl up and down.

"She's a family friend," Natalia spoke up noting all of our confusion." She's been in school the last few times we've visited."

"Let her tell it, she and Alessandro lost their virginity to each other. She never fails to mention it." Natalia placed her glass of lemonade on the table in disgust.

"Ew, she's one of those," Alex said as we observed her toss her hair over her shoulder and give Alessandro a flirty smile.

"Oh that won't do," Mya mused as she brought her straw to her lips.

It sure as hell won't.

Turning my head over my shoulder, I threw them a smile as I got up out of my seat.

"I'll be right back."

I stood up and adjusted my shorts over my bikini bottoms. The twins also got up and joined me. They buttoned up their shorts to up to the second button leaving the first one undone.

I pulled my hair behind my shoulders as we approached the two of them.

"So I was wondering," Marabella started to trial her fingers up Alessandro's arms making him give her the deadliest of glares,

"Hey!" The twins interrupted with overly sweet smiles. Marabella plastered a fake smile on her face as she slowly ran her gaze over the twins.

If this bitch didn't fix her gaze then I would fix it for you.

"We're Alex and Alessa De'luca, you are?" Alex asked holding out her hand for Marabella to shake.

Alex gripped it tightly, causing marabella to wince as Alex ran her gaze over her, her brows arching slightly as she looked away.

Alessa then did the same thing, only she didn't hide her judgement towards the girl.

Alessandro watched the whole thing with amusement in his eyes. Once he met my gaze he sent me a wink which I shamelessly brushed at.

"I'm Marabella, a family friend." Marabella turned her gaze to Alessandro with a hungry look in her eyes.

"As I was saying," she spoke again dismissing the twins as she twirled a piece of hair around her finger.

"I was wondering if we could—"

She trailed off once she noticed me approach Alessandro. Her eyes widened as she took in him wrapping his arm around my waist, his hand resting closely to my ass.

"Hey."I smiled offering her my hand. "I'm Ashanti, Marabella right ?" I tilted my head as she opened and closed her mouth.

"Yes," she gulped as she took me in. Her eyes trailed up and down my body taking in my shimmery gold triangle bikini top and raking them over my stomach.

"Who are you again?" She questioned, her tone not so dismissive and confident as it was a few seconds ago.

Alex and Alessa glared at her as she completely ignored my kind gesture of shaking her hand. I dropped it to my side as Alessandro rubbed his hands over my ass.

"I'm Alessandro's girlfriend."

All hope drained out of her face as she took in my words.

"Oh!" She pipes up and tosses her hair over her shoulder as she swallows. "Well me and Alessandro have history."

At this Alessandro's brows raise as if it was news to him.

"You know what they say," she laughs."You never forget your first," she said in a sing song voice as she tilted her head this way and that.

I nodded my head slowly— was this supposed to make me feel intimated?

I ride his dick every fucking night, she was going to have to do a lot harder than throwing his first time in my face.

She might've been his first but I was going to be his last and that's what really matters.

"Were you my first?" He questions as if he genuinely didn't remember.

The twins took no shame in laughing in her face as she staggered a step back.

"How sad and pathetic," the twins said as Marabella gripped the table for support.

"Seems like you are forgettable." I tilted my head to the side as her face turned red from embarrassment.

"And keep in mind that it's called history for a reason." I stepped closer to her a little bit."If you flirt with my boyfriend again, I won't hesitate to beat your ass. Family friend or not."

She nodded her head as she she swallowed a big gulp. I gave her a smile dripping with sweet venom, happy with the response that she chose.

Alessandro turned his head, the tip of his nose rested on my hair as we turned and walked away from her.

" Well it is as nice meeting you Arabella." I heard Alessa chirp as we turned away.

"It's Marabella."

"That's what she said," Alex responded in the same overly sweet tone. "Have a nice time now."

"God I love those two to the death," I chuckled as we returned back to our spots.

"The second hand embarrassment I got from watching that," Willow said as we sat back down.

Alessandro ducked his head as he scratched his neck."Honestly, I'm pretty sure I lost my virginity to her cousin a year before. I don't even recall ever touching her."

I shook my head as he gave me an apologetic glance.

"What you did before me is none of my business."I state, sipping on my cocktail as he let out a breath of relief.

He pulls me closer towards him and places my legs over his lap. His strong hands start to massage my calf's as the others come over.

"What did we miss?" Viktor asked once he sat down, Alex immediately plopped into his lap, his hand found it's way to her stomach and rested there.

"Ashanti kindly threatening Marabella to keep her slimy hands away from her man," Tessa reported as they all got comfortable.

"Is that the girl that claims she and Alessandro lost their virginity to each other?" Vadim asked as he popped a cherry into his mouth.

"Uh huh." We all nodded our heads slowly as he let out a loud howl.

"She didn't even lose it to Alessandro, she lost it to that Pedro guy we met at the park that summer and invited back here."

Oh this just keeps getting worser and worser.

"She was pretty drunk that night," Giovanni added.

"That poor child."

That poor child indeed.

"Oh!" Gianni piped up and pointed his finger in the direction behind me. "Nonna and Nonno are here."

I felt my heart rate pick up as anxiety set in.

What if she hates me?

What if she doesn't think that I am good enough for him?

What if she thinks that I am a trashy whore after his money ?

"Calm down butters." Alessandro's laughter brought me out of my mental spiral." Everything is going to be okay, they're going to love you."

"Oh my god, I need to change," I whispered in horror as I stared down at my attire.I did not want to meet his grandparents while I was practically half naked.

"Here," he handed me a white v-neck spaghetti strapped top which I quickly put over my head.

I ran my hands through my curls as best as I could to make sure that my hair wasn't tangled. Taking a deep breath in and out, I felt my nerves start to loosen up little by little.

Alessandro placed his hands on top of mine and squeezed them softly.

"I love you okay, and that's all that matters."

His lips brushed against mine as his grandmother approached us.

"Nonna!" Everyone shouted as the woman made her way over to us.

Would it be wrong of me to say that I pictured a short old lady with salt and pepper hair.

Instead,I saw a tall lady with high cheek bones, wrinkles here and there but barely any. Her hair was the only sign of her age, it was a striking silver color that was in loose curls down her back.

She wore a white flowey dress that reminded me of something that a hippie would wear. It suited her bronzed skin perfect as she approached us with a bright smile.

Behind her was a taller man, he looked good for his age. He had salt and pepper hair, he had nice bone structure, the ocean blue eyes that seemed to follow this family. He was dressed in a white button up and khaki shorts.

One by one, everyone got up and greeted them. Pretty soon Alessandro was standing up with his hand out reached to mine. I gripped it and forced a smile onto my face hoping that it didn't show the shot storm going on inside of my body and mind right now.

"Nonna, Nonno," Alessandro smiled as he pulled me closer to him.

"Meet Ashanti, my girlfriend."

HEY BESTIES

Somethings coming!!!

Thoughts on this chapter ?

Did you like it ?!?!?

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Not that anyone asked or cares ... but this photo gave me inspo for Ash's fit

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

520K 11.8K 53
18+ His first mistake was letting her go Hers was taking him back Four years after Alessio had Karma relocated to London, she returns. Karma returns...
297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
32.2K 747 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
1.7M 41.1K 43
Smut Warning 🤫🔥 _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...