A Collection of Kind

By suzyrana

A book that basically a collection of purely fanfiction on pairing I feel like writing. Various plots and set... More

[MingWang] I know
[QingYu] Confession
[YuZhou] Date
[RuiWen] Hello
[FengWen] Morning
[RuiWen] Night
[MingKit] Blackout
[SingtoKrist] Bad lion
[SingtoKrist] Warm and Hot
[SingtoKrist] Sticky Note
[KongArthit] Our day
[SingtoKrist] Thoughts
Not an update but hope you read
[SingtoKrist] The pull
[SingtoKrist] HVD
[SingtoKrist] The Time-traveler (1/2)
[SingtoKrist] The Time-traveler (2/2)
[SingtoKrist] Night
[SingtoKrist] Hands
[SingtoKrist] Good day
[SingtoKrist] Miss you
[SingtoKrist] Us
[SingtoKrist] Photograph
[SingtoKrist] Sick
[SingtoKrist] Love
[TaeTee/SBFive] Noise
[MDZS] Lotus
[XNINE] Best bro
[Anyone] Longing
[XNINE] Body apart but heart together
[KimCop] Do I?
[MingKit] Meet you in my world
[MingKit] Meet you in my world (Extra)
[KongArthit] Happy 62 day
[Bas] Meant well
[SingtoKrist] Crepe
[Patrick] Birthday wish
[WinnySatang] Im yours but are you mine?

[SingtoKrist] Instagram Story

117 9 2
By suzyrana

Introduction: Pairing name -> SingtoKrist [KongArthit] = Singto Prachaya [Kongpob Suthiluck] + Krist Perawat [Arthit Rojnapat]. Main characters of Sotus the series, Thai BL

************

Fiat yawned as he sat down on one of the empty chairs. He felt slightly sleepy while waiting for his turn. He even chose not to look at his phone in his pocket as he felt a continuous vibrate, probably someone texted him but he's lazy to check it now. He thought he should take a nap instead. And there he's, drowsing off.

He almost fell asleep when he felt a presence next to him. He opened his eyes just to notice Krist was lowering down his phone towards him. In the state of drowsiness, Fiat just looked at the phone blankly. Krist who just noticed Fiat's eyes were opened, flustered and chuckled. "I thought you're asleep." Krist said as he stopped his recording. Fiat looked at Krist dumbly, well he's sleepy.

"I'm about too. But you're here." Fiat pursed his lips.

Krist chuckled. "Kor thot. Kor thot. Nah, sleep again. Sleep again." Fiat rubbed his sleepy eyes, decided to stay awake for a while hearing Krist's reply.

"No, you're going to record me sleeping." Krist guffawed and patted Fiat's head.

"Fine, I won't." Krist said and sat down beside Fiat. Fiat just watched the elder who was posting the video he recorded just now before speaking out.

"It had been a while since I last working with you, P'."

"I know right. Ah, it brought memories now you mention it." Krist pouted. Fiat just smiled.

"Memories eh?" Fiat grinned. "Mama~"

Krist laughed. "This kid. Yes, yes, son." Fiat also laughed.

"Where's my papa?" Fiat teased. Krist looked at Fiat for a while and shrugged. Fiat noticed the slight change in Krist's expression in between. He tilted his head slightly.

"Have you been contact with P'Oaujun?" Krist asked. Fiat noticed Krist tried to change the topic. He just followed along.

"Occasionally, sometimes." Krist just nodded and played with his phone. The silence settled in between them, not something awkward thou. Fiat decided not to extend the conversation and took out his phone as well remembering the vibrate he felt earlier. True to his guess, someone DM-ed him on Instagram. He also saw Krist tagged him on a story. He's sure it's the video earlier. Fiat opened the earlier DM.

phaelynlin: *share a story

phaelynlin: nong! Look at ur papa.

Fiat opened the story shared by his online friend. It was a story posted by Singto. Recording someone sleeping on the chairs but face can't be seen, however the person was tagged on the post. Fiat raised his brow. 'Oh, P'Singto is recording his other series.'

Fiat glanced at Krist. The said guy was scrolling his phone but with a bored look. Fiat knew that look, Krist was sleepy but pissed off as well. Fiat turned back to his phone with a smile and about to reply his friend when there's another message.

phaelynlin: oh ho! Mama try to take a video of u sleeping? Ehhhh, why so coincidence eh eh?

Fiat chuckled. He then continued to type a reply.

fiat_pattadon: phi, u said u are my sis. If he's my papa, that's ur papa too 555

fiat_pattadon: I just know that papa is filming today

phaelynlin: eh wait! U with mama today? U didn't tell me TT

fiat_pattadon: hahaha I don't think it's coincidence.

fiat_pattadon: mama looks weird when I teased him abt papa earlier

fiat_pattadon: I didn't tell? Sorry, I must forgot then.

phaelynlin: really? Heh. I know it. Mama is jealous 555

phaelynlin: bad nong. Next time tell me. I want to meet mama too.

fiat_pattadon: only mama?

fiat_pattadon: are u sure u can come thou? 555

phaelynlin: eeeee! Fiat! Don't tease me

phaelynlin: of course only mama. U are bad nong. I don't want to see u

fiat_pattadon: eh eh. Sulky are u, phi? 555

phaelynlin: so u not lying right? Mama is jealous, right? Right?

fiat_pattadon: I'm 99% sure.

phaelynlin: 555 where is he now?

fiat_pattadon: Beside me. Drowsing off.

phaelynlin: oh! Take a video!

fiat_pattadon: yes, yes. I want to take revenge too.

phaelynlin: it will be just nice if any of mama's admirers there...

fiat_pattadon: oh ho, phi. I know what in ur mind. Bad sister.

phaelynlin: 555

phaelynlin: I need to do my work again, my boss is glancing at me. Ttyl.

phaelynlin: take care nong, su su for today, see u when I see u.

fiat_pattadon: ok krub, P'Lin too take care. See u.

Fiat glanced again at Krist. He found Krist fallen asleep already. Fiat grinned and opened the story to record and post. He took a video of Krist sleeping. While typing the caption and tagging Krist, he giggled. 'P'Lin is right. It will be just perfect if any of them could post mama's sleeping video. Papa will be livid.' Fiat mused to himself giggling as he posted the story.

His 'parents' no need to say anything, almost everyone that closed with them knew the true nature of the two. They didn't put label – or maybe it's there, the so-called 'phinong' – on themselves but both of them and the closest people knew they held each other very special in their heart. Fiat even remembered one of the pillow talks they – Krist, Singto, Off, Gun, Nammon and himself – had during one of their fanmeeting tours. It maybe came as a joke but Fiat was sure Krist and Singto meant what they said that night.

(flashback)

Fiat wasn't very sure how that they ended up in the room together talking when they supposed to be sleeping but he's not complaining. It's not very often he could spent time like this with his brothers from the company. He will treasure the present moment, it didn't come often.

Gun, Nammon and him were sitting on one of the beds while Krist and Off on another bed. Singto on the other hand sat on the one-seated couch in the room. They were talking about the fanmeeting they finished earlier, everyone is recalling a moment also sharing some laughter. The topic then shifted to something mundane and simple, like what they will do for tomorrow before going back, current favourite thing and whatnot. And the talk continued to a more serious topic as night went deeper. Eventually, they somehow touched a topic about future.

"Say, what's the age you think you should get married?" Nammon suddenly said. He turned to Off. "P'Off?"

"Heh? Why you asked me?" The rest chuckled at Off's response.

"Aren't you the oldest one here?" Nammon said. Off threw a pillow at Nammon. The other guys laughed. "Serious, I'm asking seriously. I mean, I ask to everyone. But you should start first." Nammon said. Off tapped his fingers on his knee.

"I never think about it. I just follow the flow."

"Eh, no, no. Pick an age. The maximum one that you felt like you should get married at that age, no matter what." Nammon said. Off scoffed.

"What's with your question? Hm. Then, maybe 35."

"That's not that long from now." Krist mused. Off shrugged.

"I told earlier, I never think the exact age, I just follow the flow." They just nodded.

"How about you, P'Gun?" Nammon asked Gun. Gun hummed.

"I always thought 30 to 35 is the prime time to get married. So, yeah."

"I think so too. I actually think if I'm not married by age of 35, it will be harder later on right?" Krist added suddenly.

"I would say age 40 is the limit thou. Like come on, you can still be awesome and find people at that age." Nammon said. "What do you think, Singto?" They turned to Singto.

Singto just smiled. "Well, my dad wished me to get married faster. He didn't say it directly but I'm sure he's just waiting for me to talk about marriage with him. But I'm chasing my dream and career first. So, I guess 35 is good point to put as a limit, something like that."

"Oh, yeah. My dad is like that too. Not obvious, but he would sometimes asked whether I have someone or not." Krist said. He turned to Fiat. "How about you? You're the youngest here, nong." Krist asked. Fiat grinned.

"As you said, I'm the youngest. I never thought about marriage so don't ask me." Fiat said. The rest just chuckled.

"But this, we have to find someone first. We're singles here." Nammon said. They chuckled, Nammon is right, they're single currently.

"Finding someone for marriage is hard. To meet the right person is very hard." Gun sighed. Nammon just patted Gun's back knowing the past story of him. Off noticed the mood slightly became sombre so he decided to make a joke.

"You have me." Gun looked at Off and chuckled.

"You're right. I have you, Papi. Let's just get married, shall we?" Gun joked back and Off laughed.

"I'm cool." The rest whistled and laughed. Nammon even playfully hummed the wedding bell making them laughing even more.

"Eh, then. We're the leftover." Nammon said hugging Fiat. Fiat blinked in confusion.

"Huh?"

"OffGun have each other, your papa mama also have each other. How about us?" Nammon said dramatically while Fiat formed an O.

"Hello, are you forgotten something? You have Ai'Guy." Off said and laughed.

"Yeah, even I don't approve, Fiat also have P'Oaujun." Krist added. Nammon shook his head.

"Someone that is not here, not counted." Nammon said. Fiat just chuckled and shook his head as he released Nammon's arms around him.

"Hm. Okay, accepted." Krist said and turned to Singto. "With that being said, P'Sing. If I can't get anyone after 35, you must be with me." Krist said playfully. Singto chuckled.

"I will be 36-37 that year, what if I already found someone that time?" Singto raised his brow.

Krist chuckled. "Then, it's good for you."

Singto chuckled and got up. He tackled Krist down, in succession Off also toppled down like a domino. The other three laughed heartily at the ridiculous sight. But Fiat's ears – and also Off who was the closest with the two – heard Singto's next words in the midst of boisterous laughter.

"Just be with me if I don't have anyone after 35. Then, that settled." Singto said with a chuckle. Krist laughed as well as nodding his head. Off didn't say anything even he heard that only scolding them to get off him. The two chuckled.

Fiat looked at his 'parents'. Those words, even was said playfully, he knew it was genuine. His eyes met with Off who also caught his eyes on Krist and Singto. They shared a smile of understanding. No word needed, they just knew and they're sure the involved two knew the depth of the jokes too.

(end of flashback)

"Oiiii, you took my video." Fiat came back to the present at Krist's sudden ringing voice. He turned and saw Krist already awake looking at his phone. Krist looked at Fiat pouting. "I didn't take your sleeping video, why you do this to me?"

Fiat chuckled. "You intended to do so. It's just lucky I'm not sleeping." Krist pursed his lips and reached to mess with Fiat's hair. Fiat quickly leaned away. "P'Kit, not the hair. No, mama." Fiat said catching Krist's hands from reaching his hair. The two laughed together at their stupid bicker.

"Krist, don't try to mess the hair. You two are next. I don't have time to fix your hair and makeup. Stop fighting, Fiat, Krist." The two paused and turned. They grinned at their makeup artist.

"Krub, P'Ole." The two separated and chuckled. They then were called to start their work. Fiat definitely excited for the rare time working together with Krist. Like Krist, he did miss the old time. Maybe, he just missed to be baby-ed by Krist, Singto and everyone else. Fiat smiled.

"Hey, why you stop there?" Krist said. Fiat just realized he didn't follow Krist. He grinned and moved towards Krist. He reached to hug Krist's arm. Krist raised his brow. "What's gotten to you? If you thought by being cute make you forgiven, the answer is no." Fiat laughed.

"You have no right to get mad about that, P'. You record me first. Anyway, I just miss you, mama." Fiat said. Krist chuckled.

"I know. And I miss you too, son." Krist said. The two of them walked together with Fiat still held Krist's arm.

"I'm sure you miss papa more." Fiat whispered to Krist. In that tiny seconds, Fiat noticed the blossoming pink on the cheeks and he chuckled lightly. Krist made no comment and just walked. Fiat just smiled and followed. He had fun today, he swears. He knew he will have fun to work with Krist again, but the Instagram story just added some spice. Fiat smiled, he hoped the joking promise will become true eventually in the future.

************

A/N: Helloooo everyone 😊 hahhaa first and foremost, sorry for lack of Singto's appearance in this story. Yeah, it's basically on Fiat's POV. You guys pretty much know which IG stories are mentioned in this story right? Kkkk. Background of this story I made, this idea came to me when I was commuting to work, after realizing the next morning (the day after the IG stories were uploaded) about the whole thing related. I mean, on the day itself I just realized Krist's and Fiat's IG stories (and yeah I'm very happy for P family moment). I didn't see P'Sing IG story until the other morning, and then I just try to compare the timeline. And poofff, some idea came in. I decided to use Fiat's POV to make the story even interesting. (and I shamelessly plugged in myself kkkk, but hey like my intro, I'm the daughter of Peraya n sister of Fiat so yeah). Okay, I babble too much already. It had been quite long since my last update, so I hope you enjoy this little sweets for you all. Stay safe and healthy everyone, take care. Hope you enjoy this update and see you again 😘😊 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
119K 5K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
928K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...