Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 42.

17.6K 378 131
By dontworryboutit123

Alessandro De'luca

I watched as Jaden's blood washed off of my body and face. A small smirk played on my lips as I sighed in satisfaction.

My girl could finally be at peace with him dead.

Ashanti and the girls left as soon as he was dead to get ready for tonight. Me and the boys deposed of the body and had him dumped.

After my body was clean and every speckle of Jaden's blood was off of my body, I turned off the water and walked out.

One towel was wrapped around my waist as I dried my hair with a smaller one.

"You know better," I scolded St. as I walked out to see him sprawled on the bed like he owned it. He perked his head up and noticed me before hopping off of the bed and running to his in the corner.

"Why are you scolding my baby?" Ashanti comes out the closet in a backless long sleeve black dress. Her heels were in her hands along with her earrings. Silver bracelets were on both of her wrist as she sat down in the bed.

"He knows better," I simply reply as I walk over to her and grab her chin. I gently press my lips against hers before pulling away and getting dressed.

I threw on a pair of  black jeans, a white shirt, a black and white flannel and my panda twist. I clasped my silver chain around my neck before grabbing a black fitted cap and walking out of the closet.

"Ready?" I asked as I entered the bathroom to see her lining her lips with a brown pencil.

"Almost," she replied as she blended in the two colors with her middle finger and applied lip gloss. Once she threw the lipgloss in her bag for the evening, she turned around and ran over to me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and gently lifted her off of the floor as she pressed her lips mine. I could feel her smile grow against my lips before we pulled away.

I slowly placed her to the ground, my fingers drifted to the small of her back as we left the bathroom and room.

By the time we got downstairs, Sage and Gio were saying their goodbyes to Marco. It would be one of their first nights out without him.

"I love you munchkin." Sage kissed her tiny baby on the forehead before hugging her parents.

"Go. We got this." Nicole shooed the helicopter parents away and towards the door. Gio pulled his pointer finger out of Marco's grasp before giving him one last kiss.

"Say bye mom and dad, aunties and uncles." Steven said as he waved Marco's tiny baby hand at us.

We all piled out of the house and into the awaiting SUVs. The drive to the club was much longer than usual with it being a Friday night.

The city was wide awake with no intentions of sleeping until early morning.

The lights were flashing and the line was around the corner and down the block. I grabbed ahold of Ashanti's hand and pulled her in front of me. My other hand rested on her waist as we walked through the crowd of bystanders and past security.

We headed towards the V.I.P area immediately. The girls dropped off their jackets and purses before heading down the dance floor and bar.

"Light that." Carlos handed Gianni a blunt.

Gianni stared up at him and batted his lashes rapidly."Light that, please," he corrected before snatching the blunt and lighting it for Carlos.

"Proceeds to snatch after correcting someone else manners." Santana scoffs as he takes it from Carlos's hands. Gianni simply flicked him off as he lit another one.

I wiggled my fingers silently asking for the blunt. Once it was in my fingers I immediately brought it to my lips and took a long inhale. I threw my head back and looked towards the ceiling as I released the smoke through my nose.

In a matter of seconds I felt myself relaxing.

Before passing the blunt to Khalid, I took another hit and grabbed my usual that was on one of the trays being passed around.

Smoke filled the room as I stood up and walked towards the window. I finished off my drink, the only thing left in the tumbler was ice.

My eyes searched the dance floor until I spotted the twins fiery red hair from the distance. The girls danced together in a tight circle, other club goers kept stealing glances as they had a good time.

My gaze drifted to Ashanti to see a care free smile on her face as she danced next to Tessa.

Her body moved to the music as she sipped on her drink. Her head bopped as the girls shouted the lyrics to the song around her.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw a group staring in their direction. One of the girls snapped and yelled in front of what I assumed was her boyfriends face.

"What's this?" Khalid mused as he and the guys came up behind me. I took the last bit of the blunt from him and finished it off.

We watched as the girl grabbed a drink from the bar and made her way towards the group.

"Looks like trouble," I speak as the smoke flows from my mouth. I flick the last bit of the bud on the ground before stepping on it and heading towards the stairs.

The guys fell in line behind me as we made our way through the club. We dodge girls trying to talk to us and ignored the guys trying to dab us up.

Our main focus was on our women.

When we made it towards the girls, a drink was thrown and so was Ashanti's hands.

In a matter of seconds she had the girl on the floor. She straddled her as she brought her fist down to her face repeatedly.

The girl struggled under her as she yanked on Ashanti's hair.

"Back up bitch!" Sage walked up towards the unknown girls friend.

"Oh shit." Gio mumbled under his breath as he brought his hand under his chin, his opposite arm crossed his chest.

Before we knew it there was an all out fight in the club. Gianni snatched Natalia out of the scene as soon as things started to escalate.

Viktor and Vadim were holding the twins back from attacking two loud mouths. Alessa almost had Vadim's hands pried from around her waist as she lunged for her prey.

"Come on firecracker." Vadim pulled Alessa back as she yanked the girl by her hair.

She tried pushing her body out ward to get a better advantage. She yanked it again just as Vadim turned around. The girl let out pained scream as she fell to the ground.

Alessa had a triumphant grin on her face as she held dark brown hair extensions in her hands.

"Cheap ass hair extensions," she mumbled as she threw them towards the girl.

Meanwhile Alex was trying to convince Viktor that she was calm. He smiled down at her, not buying the bullshit that she was spewing.

"You're calm?" Viktor grinned down at his fiancé as she held her hands up."I'm calm baby. Now let me go."

"Why?" He teased as his eyes glimmered with playfulness.

"So I can beat her ass that's why. Let me go Viktor." Alex tried to jump but he spun her around and walked to the opposite side of the room.

I calmly walked through the chaos and grabbed Ashanti by the waist. She struggled in my arms as she tried grabbing for the girl.

"Let me fucking go, Alessandro." She tried to yank herself away from me as the girl held onto her forehead.

A purple bruise started to form and blood leaked down out of her nose.

"I think you've done enough damage butters." I chuckled into her ear as I walked backwards.

"sii una brava ragazza per me per favore." I whispered into her ear. Her body shivered slightly against mine as I kissed the shell of her ear.

(Be a good girl for me please)

"Yeah put that bitch in check."

Excuse me.

"What the fuck did you just say."Khalid let go of Willow and walked towards the man. "Say that shit again because I don't think I understood."

"I know damn well you did not just call her a bitch." Khalid was up in the guys face at this point. I inched forward ready to hear the answer as well.

"I said," the man walked closer towards Khalid, pressing his chest against his." Put that bitch in check."

He said that with his chest.

I pulled Khalid back by his shirt and stepped in front of him. I didn't think twice before throwing a mean right hook.

"Only a bitch calls a woman out of her name." I stoop down and grab ahold of his nose. I twist it until I hear crack. He lets out a pained scream as the club goers let out a gasp.

"Are you bitch?" He shook his head no.

I applied more squeezed his nose as blood gushed out of it. "Wrong answer. Are you a bitch?"

"Yes!" He screamed in pain as I smiled in satisfaction." I am a bitch."

"Glad we agree. Now get up and apologize to my girlfriend."

The man stumbled to his feet, blood dripping down his hand due to his broken nose. He let out a small cry as I pushed him forward.

"I'm s-sorry for calling you out of your name." He quickly said before trying to run off.

"Step foot in my club again and i'll make sure you get a lot worse than a bloody fucking nose." I threatened lowly in his ear. The smell of his cheap cologne wafted up my nose as he shook his head furiously.

"Now get the fuck out of my club."

Security came and escorted them out of the club and the partying commenced. The club goers got over the shock and went back to drinking and dancing.

I immediately grabbed ahold of Ashanti's waist and headed towards the office on the other side of the club. Once inside, I close the door and lock it.

"Are you okay?" I grab her face and search for any bruises or blood. She smiled brightly at me as she shook her head no.

"I'm perfectly fine. That bitch getting escorted outside— not so much." She looked around as she tied her hair up into a ponytail.

"Today was just not the damn day to piss me off. How is it my fault that her man couldn't keep his damn eyes to himself?"

"She should've been throwing a drink on him." She ranted as she placed her hands on the pool table in the middle of the room. I slowly walked behind her and caged her between the table and me.

She was very...tense.

"Who wouldn't stare at you, Ash. You are very hard to miss baby." I whispered as I placed a kiss to her shoulder. Her neck rolled to the side allowing me to continue my actions.

I should know. After the first time I laid eyes on her, it felt like she was everywhere I looked. Even when I wasn't trying to find her, she was there.

She was always there.

Her hands clenched the edge of the pool table as my own trailer there way down here dress. She took a sharp intake of breath as I began to lift it up slowly over her ass.

"You looked pretty hot beating her ass." Her body shook with laughter, I could already see her rolling her eyes slightly as my hand trailed down her stomach.

"She asked for that." Her breathing was uneven as I placed a kiss to her cheek. My fingers slipped between the little black thing she was wearing and was met with her arousal.

"Why are you so wet hmm?" I licked the shell of her ear as I waited for my answer.

"Be-cause," she stammered as I gently rolled my fingers on her clit. " You breaking his nose turned me on so fucking much."

A whimper left her parted lips as I sped up the process of rubbing her clit. I pressed my backside into her revealing the hard on that I had gotten downstairs.

"It doesn't take much from you, Ash." I whisper into her ear as she nods her head."But you knew that already, didn't you."

"Yes." She breathed as she hid her fingers into the wood of the table.

I slid my fingers down her slit and entered them into her entrance. Her walls immediately welcomed them, clenching around them like crazy.

"I'm going to slide one more in okay."

She nodded her head and waited patiently as I added in the third finger. A sharp his left her lips as I slowly started to move them in and out of her.

Ashanti bowed her head as I used my knee and spread her legs further apart. I pumped faster as she pressed her ass into my crotch. The contact making me let out a soft hiss.

She blindly trailed my jeans looking the button and opened it. Her hand slipped in between my skin and the material of my boxers and pulled out my dick.

The precum leaking from the tip was enough lubricant for her as she slide her hand up and down the base of my dick. My eyes closed as I focused on coaxing out her orgasm.

"Oh fuck, please don't stop,"she whimpered. Her body shook slightly as I continued my actions.

Her hands stroked faster trying to match my pace. She swiped her thumb over my tip sending a shiver down my spine.

"You're doing so fucking good, Ash." I moaned as I stared down at her backside. I pumped my fingers so hard into her that she let out a pained scream.

Her back arched against my torso as she paused her motions. I could feel her juices running down my fingers as I got a deeper angle.

"I'm so close."

"That's it baby." I pressed into her as her hands softened their grip around my dick. My forehead leaned against the back of her neck as her body tensed.

I slowed my motions down as her moans died down to silent whimpers and gasps of air.

I pushed her back down causing her chest to lay against the surface of the pool table. Using my knee, I parted her legs again.

I teased her slit with the tip of my dick before sinking into her entrance.

"Fuck," I sighed as I pushed every last inch of me into her. She felt so warm and smooth against the  velvet skin of my dick.

"This will never get old. Never."

My mouth parted open as he stretched me out. A breathless gasp left my lips as I braced myself for his first thrust.

He stilled inside of me letting me get used to him as he filled me up so good. I felt him deep within the depths of my walls. His dick brushed in and out of me as he moved a little.

I clenched eyes shut as he positioned his hands against my waist. He lifted them up a little bit, a gasp leaving my lips as I felt him move slightly deeper. His knee held my thighs spread apart as he sucked in a breath.

"Oh god!" I squealed as he grabbed my hips and roughly hammered into me. My body bounced back and fourth as he mercilessly thrust inside of me.

His thrust were strong and powerful but his pace was slow and steady. I felt every inch of him as he pulled out and slammed his hips into my backsides. I dug my fingers into my palms as my arms stayed spread out in front of me.

"Please go faster." I begged as he brushed over my hip bone with his thumb.

"Are you sure?" His voice was low and throaty. The hint of darkness in his tone told me that I was going to be in for a painful ride.

I nodded my head against the surface of the pool table.A gasp left my lips as I felt a sharp sting on my left ass cheek.

"Words Ashanti. You know better."

I could've come right then and there. The pure dominance in his voice had a pool forming between my legs. I could feel my juices sliding down my legs as he stilled inside of me.

"Yes. That's what I want now fuck me."

And that's what he did.

Alessandro picked up his speed, his dick brushing in and out of my walls as he lifted my leg against the pool table. His dick curved slightly reaching that spot that made me lose control.

"Oh Jesus, you're so fucking deep." I whimpered as hot tears ran down my face. He slipped out due to how wet I was.

He could barely stay inside of me.

"God Ash," He grunted as he thrust inside of me.

I screamed feeling him so far inside of me that he could've been hitting my stomach. My chest arched against the pool table as I struggled to gain my breathing.

"The best pussy ever. You make me so fucking crazy Ashanti." He panted as he leaned his weight over my back. One hand snaked between me and the pool table, he wrapped it around my neck as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know how long I can last without cuming inside of this tight little pussy." My eyes rolled back at his words. My face was wet with my tears as he fucked me so intensely.

I clenched around him uncontrollably as my orgasm pooled in my stomach.

"Fuck! I can't take it anymore ." I whimpered as he used his hand to keep my body planted onto the surface.

"You can and you fucking will," he grunted as he gripped my ponytail tightly. His breath tickled my ear as he panted heavily,"Be a good girl and take it Ashanti."

He gripped my hips with one hand and adjusted himself as he violently slammed in and out of me.

Good lord— How was I supposed to walk after this?

I tried to match his pace, unable to keep up due to his rough and violent thrust. My mouth opened as a silent scream left my lips.

My orgasm washed throughout me as he slowed down. I shook against the table as whimper after whimper left my body. He pressed soft kisses to my shoulders as he pulled out of me.

That's when I realized that he still hadn't cum yet.

Alessandro turned me around and lifted me against the table. My ass came in contact with the top of the pool table. He spread my legs open and wrapped his big hand around my neck.

I looked up at him as he twisted his hat backwards. A small dark smirk played on his lips as he leaned his forehead against mine.

I licked my lips anticipating his next move.

"Are you okay?" His breath fluttered against my lips. "Yes." I nodded my head against his as he took his dick in his hands.

"Just give me one more. Just one more okay." He placed his tip at my entrance as I let out a gasp. I was sore and raw from a few minutes ago.

He slid inside of me effortlessly.

I let out a sharp hiss at the burning sensation that ran throughout my core. He moved slowly, his forehead still pressed to mine as he slides in and out of me slowly, like we had all the time in the world.

"Look how perfectly we fit." I watch as he licks his bottom lips before peering up at me through his lashes.

"We're perfect for each other, Ashanti. It's just you and me." He applied pressure to my neck causing me to let out a surprised gasp.

Alessandro's lips crashed down on mine roughly. He took control of the kiss, nipping, biting, licking. Our tongues fought for control, he squeezed my neck tightly and took over the kiss completely.

I could feel my face heating up as I ran out of breath. He swallowed my moans and whimpers as he fucked me senseless.

"Oh fuck!" I pulled away from the kiss. His lips latched onto my neck, sucking on impact. I held the back of his neck with one hand as I laid the other on the flat surface of the pool table.

"So fucking good," he moaned as I felt him squeeze my neck once more. There would be a fat hand print on my neck come tomorrow morning.

"And all mine," he licked the spot he had been sucking." Isn't that right baby, all fucking mine?"

"All yours," I panted as I felt my third orgasm rising. "Only mine. No one else will touch you, make love to you, or fuck you like I do."

"No one else," I repeated as I found the rhythm and fucked him back. Our bodies moved insync as I felt him shudder.

"Cum with me." Before I could respond, he leaned down and snatched my lips in a soft kiss.

It was so different from the previous one. So slow and so sweet, it was like he was making love to me with his mouth. He thrust slowed down as well.

His grip on my neck softened as we both came. My mouth hung open as he moaned into my neck, his hands squeezing my waist as he pumped every last drop of cum inside of me.

It was so fucking much. Entirely too much that I felt it dripping out of me and down my legs.

He pulled out of me slowly and watched as he cum overflowed and spilled out of me. He pushed his index finger back inside and pumped it a few times before pulling it out.

My juices and his cum was mixed onto his finger.

"Open."

I slowly opened my mouth and he slid his finger inside of my mouth. My lips wrapped around his finger and sucked it, my tongues flicked the pad of his fingertip as he groaned slightly.

"Fottutamente perfetto."
(Fucking Perfect)

Alessandro leaned in, kissing my cheek softly before pulling back. I sat on the pool table and watched as he pulled up his pants and boxers. His hat was still on backwards as he turned around and grabbed some tissues.

He came back and cleaned me up. I let out a soft hiss as I slid off of the pool table. He looked up at me apologetically and kissed my thighs as he slid my thing back up and pulled my dress down.

"I love you St.Valentine." I mused as he rolled his eyes. My fingertips rubbed his cheeks as he pulled the pony tail holder out of my hair.

"I love you too, baby. To the moon and back."

"To the moon and back."

Hey Besties!!!

I totally did not just write the first half of this smut in my T.A period and the second half in my animation period— I totally didn't .

Anyways thoughts ?!?!?

Did we like this chapter, did we hate it?

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.3K 43
Smut Warning 🀫πŸ”₯ _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
466K 13.1K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
152K 2.7K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
143K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...