be with me | harukyu

By flrtyasahi

[ONGOING] what's the point of a relationship that is built on lies? ... More

紹介 ♡
普通の生活 ♡
この変態 !
ハルト
チキン
デート
幸せな時間
うそ
また?
ジュンキュはなんかかわいい (?)
セメやウケ?
文化祭
ストーカー
ハルトの家
好きな人
焼きもち
ジェヒャク―おめでとう!
好きかも
やっと
待ってください!
俺の彼氏
ハルトは思った通りじゃない
また会った
復習
キム。ジュンキュ
忘れるわけがない
知らないこと
十分待っていた
怖い
ヤバイ!
でも
初めから始めよう
さようなら
終わりだ。

もういない

571 54 23
By flrtyasahi

[ CHAPTER NAME : NOT HERE ANYMORE ]

to say jihoon was furious would be an understatement. he was beyond furious. he put junkyu on the bed, who was shivering due to cold, and switched on the heater.

"good night." whispered jihoon, well aware of the fact that junkyu had fallen asleep.

junkyu walked out of the room, closing it. what kind of boyfriend would do that? if haruto wasn't able to come due to some unexplainable reason, then he should at least text junkyu? completing bailing out on someone without even telling them was such a dick move.

and junkyu. it was obvious he kept hope that haruto would come, even though hours at passed. jihoon was well aware that his brother was a dedicated kind of lover. and this was junkyu's first relationship, of course junkyu would want to give it his all, even though they were together for only two weeks. plus, anyone could see that junkyu genuinely fell in love with haruto.

but haruto...

jihoon gripped his cup in anger, he was definetly going to talk to the said-boy tomorrow.

------------------------------------

"haruto?" called out asahi, looking at the register.

"is he absent?" asked asahi, looking around the classroom.

"yes, i think so. he didn't come yet." said jaehyuk.

asahi frowned and looked at his phone. haruto had still not responded to his text from yesterday.

--------------------------------

"junkyu didn't come today?" asked doyoung, frowning. "that's weird, even haruto didn't."

jeongwoo's eyes widened. "wait, weren't they supposed to go on their date yesterday? what if they're together?"

"they're not." said a familiar behind jeongwoo, making his hair stand.

"junkyu isn't feeling well, hence he hasn't come. but what's this about haruto? is he not there?" asked jihoon.

doyoung and jeongwoo exchanged glances. "nope"

---------------------------

jihoon walked into the staff room, to find it empty. except for mashiho.

"jihoon!" said mashiho, his face tired.

jihoon frowned. "what happened? did you not sleep well?"

"what? me? i slept well. what are you saying?" said mashiho, avoiding jihoon's gaze.

jihoon was concerned, but he didn't want to question anything further. "right, have you seen haruto? you both are close, right? that asshole bailed out on junkyu's date, can you believe it? i told you about it, right? how haruto and junkyu were going to a date?"

mashiho froze and immediately got up from his seat. "i-i'll be late for my c-class." and left.

jihoon looked at the cloud. it was still 12:20. only 5 minutes into lunch break.

-----------------------------------

junkyu didn't go to school for the past 2 days. he was sitting at home, feeling unwell beyond reason. his head hurt, his body was aching everywhere and he had caught the winter flu. but it was his heart that ached the most.

he slept most of the day, ate meals and then went back to bed. he lacked the strength to get out of bed. however, not today. the two days of rest seemed to work, and junkyu was slowly regaining enough energy.

getting from his bed, he decided to go downstairs and grab his phone. he hadn't even checked his phone for the past 2 days. he could've asked jihoon but whenever junkyu woke up, it was always when jihoon was working. and besides, that jihoon told him that jeongwoo and doyoung knew about it but couldn't visit cause it was contagious.

junkyu walked down the stairs and saw his phone sitting on top of the corner. just as he picked it up, the door swung open, revealing jihoon.

"oh, hyung!" said junkyu. junkyu frowned. his brother looked awfully angry.

"what are you doing?" asked jihoon.

"me? ah, i came to get my phone. i need to text jeongwoo, doyoung, jaehyuk. oh, haruto as well. he must've been very worried about me." said junkyu, smiling to himself.

it's okay, he told himself. he was willing to forgive haruto, now all he wanted to do was see his boyfriend.

jihoon snatched the phone out of junkyu's hand and said, "go back and rest. looking at the screen will only increase your fatigue."

"come on, hyung! using it for a minute won't kill me."

"i said no." said jihoon, sternly.

"one minute. just one minute. i'll text only haruto." said junkyu, trying to grab the phone from jihoon.

jihoon sent a harsh glare to junkyu, immediately stopping him.

dejected, junkyu went back to his room.

jihoon sat down on his table and sighed, rubbing his temples.

his phone rang. it was mashiho.

angry, jihoon cut the call.

-----------------------------------

"i'm finally back at school!" said junkyu, excited. seriously, he was fine 2 days ago but his overprotective brother decided to keep him at home for another 2 days.

...and he still didn't return junkyu's phone. junkyu pouted. stupid brother.

junkyu walked into the school, filled with some familiar faces and some random faces.

junkyu scanned the crowd. of course, haruto wouldn't be here. he always came after junkyu.

junkyu found jeongwoo and doyoung in the crowds. he yelled. "jeongwoo !! doyoung !!! i'm here."

jeongwoo and doyoung walked over to junkyu, concern written all over their faces.

"hey, are you fine?" asked doyoung.

junkyu blinked. "ah, the flu? of course, i'm as healthy as ever."

"no, not the flu. about haruto. you're fine right? i mean, you look happy?"

"are you talking about him bailing out? oh, hyung must've told you. yeah, it's okay. we'll go some other time."

"some other time?" asked jeongwoo. "that's not..."

doyoung eyes widened in realization and covered jeongwoo's mouth.

grabbing jeongwoo's ear, he whispered. "he doesn't know. jihoon didn't tell him."

"what? so he wanted us to do it?" asked jeongwoo.

doyoung nodded.

"what are you guys talking about?" asked junkyu, clueless.

the both of them exchanged glances. unable to bring themselves to say it, they smiled and said, "let's go in!'

junkyu frowned and entered the class, glancing one last time at the corridor.

no signs of haruto.

---------------------------------

junkyu walked down the stairs, on his way to the vending machine. he was freezing so he thought why not buy hot chocolate?

upon reaching the vending machine, turns out, there were already two girls. junkyu decided to wait quietly in a corner.

"did you hear about it?" said one of the girls, while her friend was choosing a drink.

junkyu looked at them. seriously, if you're going to gossip, do it somewhere else?"

"about what?"

"haruto." said the girl.

junkyu's eyes widened. haruto?"

"haruto...oh! the hot first year japanese student?"

"yes, him."

"i know him. what about him.did he get a girlfriend or something?" said the othe girl, clicking on the button, getting her drink.

"nope. he left the school." said the girl, walking past junkyu.

"huh? left the school?"

"yeah. jihoon teacher and mashiho were talking about it."

"huh?"

"haruto went back to japan."

---------------------------------------

do not kill me plz.

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.1K 21
COMPLETE Highest ranking - #1 kagehina "There's always been one word, one meaningful word that I never fully understood. I always hear people talk a...
30.6K 1.5K 42
Happiness. That is all we ever want in life. To find that one person we can't live without, the person we look forward to seeing every day. The one t...
25.8K 1.1K 11
Harukyu's Fanfiction It's for fun. Don't take it personally...!! Enjoy reading it..!! Lovealots..!! WinterRain💙 "Give me your phone." He said as he...
6.9K 301 23
A story where both Mashiho and Junkyu fall in love too fast. !! triggering things will be mentioned !! [ for entertainment purposes only ] © lvsyv_...