Arrange Marriage with Cold CE...

By munazza_bayad

Y/n :- I am doing this for my parents happiness.... Jungkook:- I am doing this for my dad........ Life took a... More

INTRODUCTION
~•CHAPTER 1•~
~•CHAPTER 2•~
~•CHAPTER 3•~
~•CHAPTER 4•~
~•CHAPTER 5•~
~•CHAPTER 6•~
~•CHAPTER 7•~
~•CHAPTER 8•~
~•CHAPTER 9•~
~•CHAPTER 10•~
~•CHAPTER 11•~
~•CHAPTER 12•~
~•CHAPTER 13 •~
~•CHAPTER 14•~
~•CHAPTER 15•~
~•CHAPTER 16•~
~•CHAPTER 17•~
~•CHAPTER 18•~
~•CHAPTER 19•~
~•CHAPTER 20•~
~•CHAPTER 21•~
~•CHAPTER 22•~
~•CHAPTER 23•~
🔞~•CHAPTER 24•~🔞
~•CHAPTER 25•~
🔞~•CHAPTER 26•~🔞
~•CHAPTER 27•~
~•CHAPTER 28•~
~•CHAPTER 29•~
~•CHAPTER 30•~
~•CHAPTER 32•~
~•CHAPTER 33•~
~•CHAPTER 34•~
~•SPECIAL CHAPTER•~
🔞~•SPECIAL CHAPTER 2•~🔞
New Story

~•CHAPTER31•~

2.2K 85 4
By munazza_bayad

After 5 years...........

Jungkook POV:-

It has been 5 years y/n and you are still the same *teary eyes* I have been waiting for you for 5 years love please come back to me now please wake up........

*Wipping tears* You know what love today Jungwoo turned 5 years old today is the day we got our Jungwoo and we lost you as our cheerfull baby *teary eyes*

I know you want to make me suffer that's why you are not waking up right *tear drop fell on her hand*

You know what love Jungwoo ask me everyday why my mumma doesn't talk to me*sobbing* Why my mumma doesn't make me food?*hiccups* why my mumma doesn't hug me*hiccups* why my mumma doesn't come to my school *hiccups* Why my mumma is still sleeping dadda*hiccups*

What should I answer him haa *crying* Please wake up soon love please...........

After that i was about to stand up but I smiled cause I saw the reason of my living....... Jungwoo......

A cute little boy in his cream payjamas with a cute teddy bear in his hands and ran towards y/n to give her mother a lovely hug......

Jungwoo:- Mumma good morning......

Y/n:-...........

Jungwoo:-*sad smile* Mumma u still won't answer me it's okay mumma dadda told me one day you will wake up and talk to me *smiles wide*

Jungkook:- Jungwoo come here.....

Jungwoo:- dadda you know na what is today!!!!

Jungkook:-*smiles* I remember today my boy turned 5 and he is a big boy now!!!!!

Jungwoo:- Yayy!!!! And also you told one more thing do u remember?

Jungkook:-*confused* what honey?

Jungwoo:-*wisper* you told me that mumma will wake up on my fifth bday!!!!!

Jungkook:-*shocked and tensed* Uhhh mmm honey that......

Soon Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon entered with gifts in their hands.....

Mr Jeon:- ehhh my junior bunny happy birthday!!!!!!

Jungwoo:- Thank you appa........

Mrs Jeon:- happy birthday my cutie baby bunny......

Jungwoo:- thank you so much eomma!!!!!

Jungkook:-*smiles* well someone might may doubt that you guys are his mom and dad or grandfather and grandma......

Mrs Jeon:- yea I know I know we are still young...

Mr Jeon:-*chuckle* and also he calls us eomma and appa and to you and
y/n mumma and dadda.....

Listening y/n name everyone turned towards y/n who was still sleeping and seeing her Mrs Jeon Ayes filled with tears......

Mrs Jeon:- Ahhh I must Jungwoo to get him ready for school.....

Jungkook:- yea mom I will be downstairs Soon......

Mrs Jeon:- okay let's go my birthday boy........

With that Mrs Jeon and Jungwoo went out of room and then Mr Jeon turned towards jungkook and saw his son silently crying with tears in his eyes.....

Mr Jeon:- what's wrong son?

Jungkook:-*teary eyes* Jungwoo thinks his mumma will wake up today but......

Mr Jeon suddenly hugged his son ND let him cry on his shoulder........ And it happened he cried in his father's embrace.......

After crying for sometime they both broke the hug and went outside giving ng last glance towards y/n......

But little did they know there happened something and got unnoticed by both of them..........

As today was Jungwoo birthday so evening was a little party for Jungwoo friends and their family and friends........

As everyone were coming one by one all of them were first visiting y/n as Jungwoo was busy in getting ready........

Yoongi came first and straight went towards y/n room to see her princess....... About Yoongi he was same emotion less with everyone but now there was one person only person who can bring smile on his face.........

Jungwoo......

Yoongi:- How are you princess you know what today it happened 5 years since u didn't spoke to me and I miss you so much........ But u know what there is only person who can do this and that's.......

Jungwoo:- Yooni uncle........

Jungwoo came running towards Yoongi and hugged him as soon Yoongi hugged Jungwoo he showed his precious gummy smile which is not displayed to any other member......

Jungwoo:- I missed you yooni uncle.....

Yoongi:- *smile* I missed you too my champ.....

Jungwoo:- you know what uncle dadda told me mumma will wake up today on my birthday*smiles wide*

Yoongi:-*worried* Champ she will wake up soon okay.....

As Jungwoo made Yoongi smile jungkook and Namjoon were watching them from door.....

Namjoon:- He is the only one who can make him smile......

Jungkook:- I know and beside me and Jungwoo he was the one who was so much attached to her.....

Namjoon:- don't worry buddy she will be okay and back to life again........

Jungkook:- Yea I know that she will come back for us.......

After that as everyone were in the living room everyone was coming to wish jungwoo.......

Lisa & Enwoo:- happy birthday champ.........

Jungwoo:- Thank you uncle and Aunt.......where is Aera?

Lisa:- Ohh she is there with Aereum.....

Jungwoo:- okay thanks Aunt.....

(A/n:- Well Lisa and Enwoo have a daughter named Aera and Jackson and rose have a daughter named Aereum)

Jungkook:- welcome ........

Enwoo:- Don't be formal bro come give me hug......

Jungkook:-*smiles*

Lisa:- How are you jungkook?

Jungkook:- As always like before.....

Lisa:-*sad smile* don't worry kook she will be alright..... Well excuse me boys I will go and meet my friend ok.....

Enwoo:- yea sure.....

With that Lisa went to y/n room..... Reaching in her room and seeing y/n in the same way and seeing y/n like this Lisa eyes got teary.....

Lisa:- *teary eyes* Hey bub how are you.... I know you are so stubborn and you won't answer me na*chuckles* well you know what I missed you so much it's the longest time we didn't talk to each other *sobbing*
Your son turned 5 today and you know what he always tell me that 'aunt now I am big boy and I will protect my both besties
(Aera&Aereum) and my mumma.*crying hard*..........

Listening her cries Enwoo and Jungkook came inside the room following Jungwoo, Aera and Aereum....

Enwoo:-*worried* Lisa babe what Happened?

Lisa:-*crying* Look na she is still not talking to me tell him to talk to me........

Enwoo:-*teary eyes* She will babe she will.......

Jungwoo:-* went towards Lisa* Aunt Lisa don't worry mumma will wake up today dadda told me this.....

Lisa looked towards jungkook and saw him only staring towards y/n with teary eyes.......

Jungwoo:- and you know what aunt last night I saw a dream a happy dream *smiles*

Lisa:-*wipes her tears* What was it baby?

Jungwoo:-*smiles* I saw that mumma woke up and me mumma and dadda were in the park eating ice cream.....*claps hands in excitement*

Listening to him Lisa hugged him and cried thinking how innocent he is and how desperate he is to meet his mom.........

Jungkook went out if the room as he was not able to see his son like this.......

As they all were busy they didn't notice that for the first time y/n shedded tears from her eyes which go unnoticed by everyone of them.....................

------------------------

I literally cried while writing this one....😢😭😭

I am sorry for such emotional chapter........

And yeah about Marriage with the Kim Brothers I will soon update that story too.......

Thanks for reading......
BORAHAE 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 12K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
101K 4K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...
331K 24.7K 53
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
28.1K 810 36
Min yn, a girl who lives in a strict joint family. And fall in love with her cold cousin, what will happen when she will tell him that she loves him...