It's Me (Second book of Call...

Od percabethforever0414

Omega got his wish. He got Annabeth back, and that was all he could really wish for. Then. He can't stop hi... Více

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter Sixty
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 1

2.5K 91 12
Od percabethforever0414

Annabeth's POV

I stood up and soaked in my surroundings. I sheathed my dagger.

"Luke? Silena? Beckendorf? Bianca?"

"Annabeth!" Piper cried. She hugged me tight, and everyone rushed up to me and Theo. Hazel embraced Theo tightly.Many Romans and campers were here.

"Luke!" I said, filled with joy.

After hugging and greeting each other, I saw Theo talking with the guy wearing black. He had crutches, and he looked a little bulky because of the bandages. He was tall, and had a mask on. Oh, I had jumped on him when I was summoned here. Everyone got organized again, and Luke told me everything. And I told all the others about Theo. After all the understanding, Zeus told me how I got out.

"He used his wish on you. Because Tartarus is back." he said shortly.

"He?"

"Omega." Zeus said, looking at the guy with crutches. "He's the Commander of the Chaos army. He helped us during the war."

he nodded slightly.

I narrowed my eyes. "Tartarus wants to take over Earth."

"Not exactly. He wants to kill us all." Omega spoke up.

"Which is pretty much the same."

"No... He's not killing anybody but demigods. He doesn't care about mortals or gods. Only us."

I frowned. "Why?"

"Cause he's evil." Hermes said. "Duh."

I rolled my eyes. "No specific reason?"

The whole council was silent. Apollo glanced at Omega. So it was connected with him.

"It's fine if you don't know yet. So can I go back to camp now?"

"Party?" Hermes asked.

Dionysus looked up. "Party?"

He glanced at the demigods. "Well...."

"Please?" Apollo pleaded.

"Fine."

Things got heated up.

Music and food was all we needed to have a party. Luke and Zoe was dancing, and everyone just melted into the crowd, talking and just knowing about others.

I went to Bianca.

"So how did you go in the Chaos army? What is it?"

"Chaos brings heroes from the underworld time to time." Bianca explained. "The Chaos army is an army on planet 000001, and Chaos takes care of the society, and Commander takes care of the army. We are sent on quests to other planets."

"Cool. So kinda like a second chance for heroes?"

"Yeah. I think I'm not going to be a hunter anymore."

"Bianca!" Nico ran up to her, his eyes shining like a little kid. "You have to try out happy meals!"

I smiled. Nico was really like a little kid. Bianca smiled at me. "Nice to see you again."

They went off into the crowd, and I bumped into Athena.

"Mother."

She nodded.

"You don't have anything to say."

She stared at me. "You have to keep Theo."

"Mom. Hes my son."

"Adopted."

"He was outside the cabin. My cabin. And he looks so much like him."

"Percy?"

"Mom-"

"You need to get over him. Get a new boyfriend. Maybe that person over there? she pointed at a blonde haired boy that looked a little younger than me that looked like he was arguing with Omega.

"He's a son of Apollo. Is a doctor in the Chaos army. Isn't he okay?"

"No."

"You can't wait for that Sea spawn forever."

"I can though. And he's seaweed brain. not sea spawn."

I walked away, far from her. I wondered where her wisdom went. She just hated Percy, I knew that. But I was going to wait for him. He would come back. He wasn't dead, after all.

"Annabeth!"

My head shot up.

"What are you thinking about?" Piper asked, pulling me towards the table and handing me a brownie.

I bit my lip. "Percy."

She sighed. "Please Annabeth. Happy thoughts."

I forced a smile and bit in to the brownie. "Mm. This is good."

"I know. I want to take some."

"Fattening foods!" Demeter exclaimed while taking away Piper's plate. "Low fat foods young lady!" she changed her brownies into cereal.

We stood there for a moment.

"My brownies."

"Piper calm down. You can get them again."

She sighed. "I guess so." She threw away the cereal in a nearby trashcan. "Oh, and you should say thank you to Omega over there. He's the one that got you out."

I stared at him. "He doesn't look.... so friendly."

She nudged me. "I know he doesn't, but if you get to know him, he's a big softy. And he has a fondness for Athena kids."

I frowned. "Why?"

Her face fell. "I'll tell you later. So go talk to that guy. He's lonely."

"Okay..."

She went to get more brownies, and I walked slowly to Omega.

"Um..." I tapped him on the shoulder. "Omega?"

The blonde guy talking to him scowled as I interrupted. I expected Omega to be cold or such, but his voice was unexpectedly warm.

"Yes?"

"Uh... I just wanted to say thank you. You know, for getting me out and such."

He blinked. "Oh... You're welcome."

"Omega-"

"It's nice to meet you Annabeth."

His eyes were warm. I nodded slowly, slightly embarrassed. The blonde guy tugged on his sleeve. Something dripped on the white marble floor. It was red. Omega quickly took a step to the side, covering the red splotch with his black cloak.

"It looks like he's looking for you." He said.

I nodded slowly and went to Theo.

"Mom. You were talking to Omega?"

I looked back at where he was supposed to be, but he wasn't there anymore.

Omega's POV

Victor pulled me out of the party.

"You're bleeding!" he scolded. "I told you we need to go to camp now!"

"I'm fine."

He pulled up my sleeve, revealing my arm which was covered in blood. I shook of his hand and it went back to place.

"I told you!"

I scowled. "Just because its bleeding doesn't mean it hurts." I muttered.

He put a hand on my shoulder wound and I winced. He looked at me pointedly.

I sighed. "you win." And he nodded and we headed to the bathroom.

Of course there was no one in the bathroom.

I set my crutches by the wall and stood on one foot while pulled my cloak and hoodie off so I was only in my T-shirt. I shivered as the cold water went on my arm and I turned the faucet handle to make it warmer. I gingerly unwrapped the bandages and splashed water on my wound, which closed it up a bit but it would take to much time or it to heal with water. After I washed all the blood out and a whole lot of blood went down the sink, Victor told me to take my shirt off. I looked at the door and he sighed.

"We're leaving then."

I took it off, and he got a new length of gauze from his bag. He wrapped it carefully around my shoulder.

"So. Thats Annabeth?"

I nodded.

He looked at me. "What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know."

He wrapped the rest of the bandage around my shoulder. "Well, thats something I don't know. Girl problems."

He handed me my shirt.

"Lets go."

When we got back, we met Ethan on the way.

"Commander." he slightly bowed his head. He looked at Victor, then me.

"Go first Omega." Victor said blandly.

I nodded slowly. When I went in, someone pushed by me, and I toppled to the ground. I tried to stand up, but it was hard with only one arm and one leg. I cursed. And Victor wasn't here. Theo helped me up.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded. "I'm okay-" I was caught off by something thudding hard into my chest. It stung, and I stumbled and barely caught myself with my crutches.

"Whoah. What was that?" he squinted at the air.

Nobody had bumped into me. I felt my chest where the wound was. Something had ripped the bandages. I pulled out a sharp, heavy arrowhead that had imbedded it self in my bandages and in my wound. Blood dripped off the tip.

"What the-" he winced. Another arrowhead came from nowhere and imbedded itself in Theos shoulder. There where whizzing sounds, and other people seemed to have gotten attacked by the arrowheads. I examined the arrowhead.

'You can't win me'

No. My head shot up, looking for Annabeth.

Not Annabeth.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

110K 1.5K 29
Book One ( Re-write ) Percy Jackson has been thrown into Tartarus for false crimes. Annabeth cheated on him with Leo and framed him to get rid of hi...
133K 3.5K 21
Percy Jackson's luck has some how just got worse. After the war ends and many losses. Percy already feels bad but when Annabeth's pride causes her t...
472K 9.5K 53
Betrayed. Forgotten. Humiliated. Percy Jackson's life turns upside down when a new son of Poseidon comes to Camp Half-Blood. After a series of lies...
11K 132 10
Percy Jackson is overjoyed when his half-brother turns up at camp. At least, until his brother turns out to be a massive jerk. He stole Percy's girlf...