The Vloggers [1D]

By tacenda-

Jazlyn Rodriguez and Adeline Blue were rapidly becoming the most watched vloggers on Youtube. How you may ask... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note <3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Contest!!
Contest part two!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Contest Winners!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chpater 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
.
note
epilogue
important :)
questions

Chapter 26

6.3K 98 16
By tacenda-

*ADDIES P.O.V*

“Who’s that?” Niall asked me while giving me a puzzled look. Why would he want to know? Oh, it’s because she said handsome, right? Were they a bit jealous?

I burst out laughing causing the boys to give me bewildered looks.  How could I not? They thought he was he boyfriend! Saying that in my head made me laugh even harder. After a few minutes I wiped the tears from my eyes and sat up. Time to take action.

“Oh. On the phone? That my dear friends, is Jazlyn’s soul mate.” I answered Niall’s question with a smirk. I mean, I wasn’t really lying to them. He was her soul mate. Just not in that way.

“Soul mate?” Ayden asked.

“Yeah. They are seriously the cutest thing ever. Ask her about him when she’s done. Which will be a while.”  I replied.

“They grew up with each other and were best friends. They still are but they hit that level.” I added with a wink.

“What about you?” Liam asked.

“My hearts taken.” I said with a dreamy smile.

“Oh really? By who?” Niall questioned.

“We call ourselves Jaddie.” I smiled widely, waiting for them to catch my drift.

“John?”

“Jacob?”

“Jim?

“Jimmy?”

They all called out at once. I rolled my eyes since the answer was pretty obvious.

“We met a long time ago, at the ball park. We both played the same sport and when we first saw each other we instantly clicked. It was like I found my missing puzzle piece.”

“That’s quite romantic.” Zayn remarked. Not really, but I guess.

“To this day, we are inseparable.” I continued. “Long live Jaddie!” I shouted in a manly voice while thrusting my fist in the air.

“Wait. Jaddie? Are you talking about you and Jaz?” Niall inquired. Shoot, they caught me! Abort! Abort! I jumped behind the couch and pulled my knees to my chest while leaning my back on the hard wood of the couch.

“Tower 9. Tower 9 come in. They have found our true identity.” I spoke into my shirt, pretending to talk into a walkie-talkie.

“Special agent Addie you must evacuate. Over and out.” Louis said in a raspy voice playing along with me.

“Roger that.” I replied. I crawled on all fours and attempted to escape towards the door.

“Get her!” Liam yelled pointing at my shocked figure on the ground. I screamed as they chased me. I bolted into the kitchen and jumped onto the counter next to Jaz who was eating a bag of chips. Of course she was.

“Whoa, what’s going on here dudes?” Jaz asked us.

“They’re out to get me.” I whispered into her ear.

“Take her.” Jaz yelled pushing me off the counter and towards the boys gathered around the kitchen doorway.

“You trader!” I yelled as Ayden threw me over his shoulders.

“Sucks to suck.” She yelled back. That little witch. I pounded on Ayden’s back demanding him to let me go. He ignored me and stood next to the couch making small talk with the boys. How in the world do you make small talk with a body thrown over your shoulder?

I pulled down his shorts in one quick motion which was insanely hard considering I was upside down. He dropped me onto the couch and yelped in shock while the other boys laughed. I nodded my head and smirked while leaning into the couch. I stretched out my legs and watched as he struggled to pull his pants up.

Instead of saying anything he glared at me. I blew him a kiss which he caught and threw on the floor. Ouch.

Jazzy’s loud laugh boomed from in the kitchen startling me. I loved how he could always make her laugh so quickly. As I was about to tell the guys how perfect ‘they’ were, Jaz walked back into the living room.

“Remember when we rented that cabin in the woods with Addie and the twins?” She laughed into the phone.

“I remember that! Good times, good times.” I smirked. “Things got heated if you know what I mean.” I winked at the boys, lowering my voice so Jaz wouldn’t hear. Nothing happened like that but it was perfect to mess with them.

“You want food?” Jaz whispered to us, covering the phone with her hand. Niall and I nodded our heads vigorously. She disappeared into the kitchen still talking about the past.

She came back with bags of chips, cans of sodas and a jar of candy. Delicious, yet healthy.

“What are you doing?” Jaz questioned.

“Obviously about to eat. What does it look like?” I answered back.

“Oh. You weren’t even talking to me…” I said lowly after I realized she was still on the phone. Awkward. Ayden stifled a laugh at my stupidity. I glared at him and stuffed a handful of chips in my mouth.

“Oh. Well, call me soon please! I seriously miss you.” Jaz said into the phone. That was probably the shortest conversation they have had. Usually they talk for an hour or so. Today it was only about 30 minutes.

“I love you too.” Jaz said, ending the call.

“Finally! Jeesh, I thought you were going to get sucked into the phone and taken to Florida.” I commented when she out her phone down. Her background was of us at graduation with her brother. She was on his back with her graduation gown and I was leaning against her with mine on. We were all in mid-laughter. It was seriously the cutest thing.

“Why is your boyfriend in Florida?” Liam asked patting the seat next to him so Addie could sit. I took my previous spot on the other couch where I laid down on the whole thing leaving no room. Ayden took one look at me, glared than plopped himself on the floor right in front of me. I ruffled his hair and began to play with it. It was pretty soft.

“Boyfriend?” Jaz asked confused. She looked at me for help. I signaled with my eyes to go along with it. She scrunched her eyebrows in response and looked at Liam.

“He plays for the Florida Marlins. A baseball team.” She replied with a smile.

“How long have you guys been together?” Zayn asked from the armchair.

“Since the 9th grade. Before that we were just best friends. Inseparable.” Jaz beamed. Dang, she was good. I believe her.

“What’s his name?” Harry asked.

“Javier.” I replied before Jaz could. I stuck my tongue out at her which she returned.

“Isn’t that your brother’s name?” Niall asked. I snapped my head in his direction giving him a bewildered expression which matched Jazlyns. How in the hell did he know that? My mind is blown!

“His name is right there. On that paper that states he got drafted for the Florida Marlins with a contract and everything.” Niall informed us pointing at the wooden frame that did indeed contain all of that. The frame was placed in the center of all their family sport pictures.

“Well this is awkward.” Jaz stated nodding her head.

“They have the same name?” I told him but it sounded more like a question. H just shook his head slowly. Ayden reached his hand behind him blindly trying to find my face since his back was to me. Once he found it he patted my cheek twice then put his hand down. I smacked his head lightly then hopped over him.

“Let’s do something.” I offered walking around the room.

“Yeah. Oh, let’s play soccer! Or football as it is here!” Jaz yelled jumping up from her seat next to Liam. The boys all agreed. Jaz and I smirked at each other. This was going to be good.

We went to the nearest park which happened to be empty. But then again, who would come to a park at nine? We all placed our mega flashlights around our make shift field providing some light. We didn’t need that much. Jaz had the bright idea of buying glow sticks and wrapping them around are body parts. We had them on our wrists, ankles and necks.

“Let’s split into teams.” Jaz ordered, taking charge.

“Louis and Ayden are captains since they are the oldest.” She continued.

Ayden chose Niall first. Ouch that was hurtful towards Jaz and I. Louis than chose Harry. Ayden chose Jaz next. Wow, my ‘ouch’ meter is pretty high today. Louis stood before Zayn and me, glancing back and forth between us. He can’t pick me. Jaz and I have to be on the same team. We are a package deal.

“Ad-“He began. No! “Zayn. Welcome to the dark side.” I wiped fake sweat from my forehead and sighed.

“Well love, if I would’ve known you wanted to be on my team so bad I would’ve picked you!” Louis said sarcastically.

I shook my head at him and rolled my eyes. Ayden finally picked me with a disgust look. I pushed him lightly rolling my eyes.

“You suck.” I told him pushing him again.

“No I don’t!” He defended himself.

“Yes! You picked Niall over me! And Jaz!” I replied shoving him again.

“You’re still on my team love. And you love it.” He smirked pulling me into a warm hug.

“Ewe! No! Cooties!” I yelled, squirming to get away from him. In response he hugged me tighter.

“Okay love birds. Let the games begin!” Jaz shouted lifting up her hand.

“May the odds ever be in your favor!” Niall yelled lifting up his along with everyone else. “That’s how it goes right?”

We all shrugged. “I guess!” Zayn shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 297 17
Just read the story child ✨🤠
665K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
13.2K 93 29
This story takes place after the the 3rd book of Fall of the Beasts. It might have a lot of Rollan and Meilin in it. Sorry for spelling Coner's nam...