Arranged

By mchanzzzz

{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the... More

Distress
Contact
Progress
Emotion
Secrets
Survival
Expectations
Anger
Betrayal
Careful
Return
Firsts
Goodbyes
Problems
Paranoia
Frustration
Unsure
Change
Invitation
Advice
Intuition
Challenged
Decisions
Repetition
Chaos
Accidents
Truth
Realization
Isolated
Mistakes
Aftermath
Relax
Surprise
Plans
Begin
Awakening
Responsibility
Productive
Jealousy
Envy
Pride
Buzzed
Older
Flushed
Unimaginable
Insanity
Hidden
Rivalry
Situation
Distraction
Abandoned
Ongoing
Arrived
Unlikely
Delivery
Time
Caught
Confrontation
Alone
Honesty
Satisfied
Pissed
Actions
Note
Inside
Outside
Fury
Irrational
Visitors
Upcoming
Stalker
Forever
Grooming
Ready
Aisle
Demise
Finality

Brothers

35.3K 746 129
By mchanzzzz

*Sooo, before we start, when I put whoever's POV at the beginning of a chapter and the next chapter doesn't have whoever's POV at the top, that means it's the same POV. Okay byeee <3.
-

I stare at my brother, anger written all over my face. Why in the hell did he come back?

"Why are you here? Why'd you come back?" I ask, my blood boiling.

"I missed my brother, that's all." Leo says.

"Stop fucking with me." I spit back.

"Still got Dad's anger I see. That's one thing that hasn't changed. Which begs the question of who that beautiful woman is. God, she's a real gem-"

"And she's my fiancé. Fuck off." I say, defensively.

"Wait. Wait she's.. your fiancé?" he says, trying to hold back his laughter. "That has to be arranged because the world would have to be-nope. Even the world ending wouldn't push you to love someone, let alone marry them." he says, laughing.

"Why the fuck are you here, Leo? You haven't been around since you were seventeen, it's been five years." I say, annoyed.

"Okay, fine. I got word that Malcom had come back and I just wanted to check on my brother and mother. And dad. I guess." he says.

Leo's never tried to hide his hatred for our father. His hatred for him is what made him leave. Of course I couldn't follow. I was the chosen heir, I couldn't just up and leave.

"But I'll leave if that's what you want, King." he says, turning around to walk away, until mom speaks up.

"Stay, Leo. I've missed my son. And you've only just gotten here." she says.

I can't put up a fight with my mother, no matter what place I hold in this household. That's a choice I made. She looks back at me for confirmation and I look at her, her eyes flashing with hope.

"If it's what you want, I don't care. You just stay out of my way." I say, looking at Leo.

I yell upstairs for Kyla and she comes down slowly, unsure of whether I actually want her to or not.

I nod my head at her, telling her it's okay, and she comes down and wraps her arms around my waists to hold me firmly as she looks him up and down.

She's trying to read him. God, she becomes more and more of me every day.

"Leo, this is my fiancé, Kyla. Kyla, baby, this is Leo,
my brother." she looks up at me, a dash of anger and shock on her face. "I know, and we'll talk." I say, reading her thoughts.

We go into the living room and the whole time, I feel waves of suspicion coming from Kyla.

"We'll be back." I say.

Kyla gets up and goes up to the room and I follow behind her, shutting the door behind us. "What's the matter?" I ask, sitting on the bed, Kyla standing in front of me.

"Nothing. Why?" she responds back.

"You really think I don't know you? You're usually excited to meet people, shaking their hands, making conversation, laughing, all bright, and with Leo, you're M.I.A. I mean I am too, but that's not like you. What's wrong?" I ask, grabbing her hips.

"I don't want to say anything because I don't wanna ruin your night." she says, crossing her arms and shaking her head.

"My night's already ruined. My house got shot up and my brother that I haven't seen in five years all of a sudden reappears and he's staying here against my will. So tell me." I say, listening attentively.

"I just... I have a weird feeling about him. I feel like I can't trust him, I don't know why."

"I figured. I can read you like a book. You can't hide anything from me." I say with a grin.

Then my expression turns serious.

"But you let me know if there's anything else you're worried about. My brother collects souvenirs from his victims, sex-wise. He's probably got a thong in his pocket right now, so that should tell you a lot."

"You don't have to worry about that. I can hold my own." she says.

"I don't doubt it." I say back.

She leans down to kiss me and we go back downstairs.
---
Kyla's POV:
We all go up to bed. Leo's room is across the hall from ours, unfortunately. I wish it was farther. I close the door and I take off my clothes and I get under the covers with Vixen, whose already naked and waiting for me.

I scoot back onto his chest and he holds me firmly in in arms as I get comfortable. His face rests in my hair, inhaling it's scent and exhaling it. Then he kisses the back of my head and relaxes.

"I love sleeping like this. Anything could happen." he says, as I feel his lips turn up to a grin.

"Yeah, yeah. We're sleeping tonight. I've got a whole weekend to sleep and I'm gonna do it." I say, smiling.

"Staying up with me all night sounds like a better idea, just saying." he says in a flirty tone.

I think about how hot he got me earlier and I turn around to look at him.

"Fine. One round. Make it count." I say, holding up a finger.

He grabs my wrist and kisses my finger, then starts to kiss on my wrist and says "I always make my strokes count." pulling me on top of him, his fingers finding my pussy to rub on it.

I grind back on his fingers as I kiss him and I start to get wet. He pulls away and smirks at me.

"Actually, we're gonna change this a little bit." he says.

"How?" I ask curiously.

He rolls over, putting me underneath him, leaning over my body, looking into my eyes.

"You're gonna make yourself cum. But you can't cum until I say so, got it?" he says. He grabs my wrist and brings my hand in between my legs and says, "Now put those little fingers to work."

I whimper before I begin to rub on my clit, biting back a moan. He grabs his dick and he starts to stroke it as he watches my fingers move. Precum drips from his dick as he looks me in my eyes, groaning as he strokes himself quicker.

I stick my fingers inside myself and I start to finger myself, throwing my head back into the pillows beneath me.

"Oh, fuck.." I moan, my stomach twisting, letting me know I'm cumming soon.

Vixen throws his head back, moaning and groaning, stroking his dick more aggressively as I put on a show, fingering myself and moaning, encouraging him to keep going. I grab his other hand and I put his middle finger in my mouth, sucking on it slowly, taking it all the way down my throat and bobbing my head, treating it as if it were his dick, and I see something something snap inside him.

"Fuck this. I need to be inside you. Anywhere." Is what he says as he takes his finger out of my mouth and replacing it with his dick.

He fucks my throat aggressively as he moans and thrusts quicker, telling me he's about to cum any second.

"I'm gonna cum.." he says, his deep gravelly voice sending vibrations through me.

He groans and cums down my throat, forcing me to swallow it, and he pulls out of my mouth as I cum all over the sheets, breathing hard.

"Fuck.." I say as Vixen kisses me all over.

He lies on my chest, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 39.1K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
103K 2.5K 29
✧𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 '𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧'✧ (18+)(; -Book #1 of the (Psycho series) ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Fuck," Soren whi...
1.3M 28K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
679K 12.6K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...