๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ. ยน | ๐—ธ...

Por arabellaaven

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ. โ˜† ๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‰๐„๐๐๐„๐‘ โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฉ... Mais

[ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐„๐ƒ ]
[ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ]
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
โ†ณ 1 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 2 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 3 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 4 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 5 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 6 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 7 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 8 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 9 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 10 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 11 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 12 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 13 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 14 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 15 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 16 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 17 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 18 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 19 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 20 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 22 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 23 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 24 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 25 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 26 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 27 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 28 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 29 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 30 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 31 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 32 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 33 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 34 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 35 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 36 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 37 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 38 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 39 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 40 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 41 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 42 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 43 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 44 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 45 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 46 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 47 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 48 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 49 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 50 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 51 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 52 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 53 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 54 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 55 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 56 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 57 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
โ†ณ 58 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง

โ†ณ 21 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง

2.8K 78 12
Por arabellaaven

CHAPTER 21 !
(June)

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞
THE CLOCK JUST TURNED 1 AM AND DEVIN JUST WENT HOME. We have been hanging out until now and it has actually been fun.

We haven't hung out in a while since he has been spending a lot of time with Kendall instead, and I can't lie, it makes me slightly jealous seing then so cosy. They say it's nothing, that they are just good friends, so I trust them. Why should I even worry about something that I don't have to worry about?

Devin and I have been hanging out since lunch. We met up at this restaurant me and Selena found when we hung out last week. It's a burger place that makes one of the best burgers I've ever tried. The best part with the restaurant though, is that no paparazzi thinks we would eat there, so we could just talk freely acting like normal people.

It's a well worn place owned by a really nice old man who haven't outed us to anyone. I think he don't say anything because he just is a nice old man who thinks of celebrities as human beings. Or maybe it's just because he don't know who any of us are.

After we ate, me and Devin went back to my apartment and played some video games. Went it because boring ans we were out of snacks we started working instead.

We found some lyrics to a beat that has been on my mind for the whole day. And to my surprise, we even completed half of the lyrics. Devin tried to help me, but it didn't really go that well so instead he just sat listening to my ideas while drinking a beer.

Anyway, right now, I'm sitting on the edge of my bed worrying about someone. She hasn't answered a single one of my texts and neither has any of her friends.

I haven't heard from any of them for at least 5 hours when they arrived at this party. I got a quick text saying they were there and that's it. Quiet since then. Like, for how long can they not check their phones? They are influencers for god sake!

I'm really worried something might have happened to any of them, so I have just been spamming their phones. I may be overreacting but they always, and I mean ALWAYS, get into some shit that either me, Justin or Zayn have to get them out of. And I'm really not in the mood to handle some stupid article like last time.

When I'm about to send one more message, I hear a loud knock coming from the front door, and I know exactly who it is, and what have happened.

Anxiously, I get up from the bed and make my way out of my room over to the front door.

As I open the front door it revels a drunk- no, a wasted Kendall sitting on the stairs with her back pressed against the wall with her knees tightly pulled up to her chest.

She and her friends where at Justin's and Hailey's party that they held tonight, and I guess she let herself get loose.

I already knew she was going to get wasted since she is not really a responsible drinker, but I still choose to let her have fun.

What surprises me though, is that she is here, at my place, and not at one of her sisters, friends or her mother's house where no paparazzi could make up some annoying story. Guess I still need to contact Claire.

"Hey...JL. I'm s-sorry we didn't manage-to-convince-her to stop d-drinking when she got tipsy..." Gigi say as she and Bella stand their drunk as hell, but not as drunk as my girlfriend.

"It's fine guys. I know how stubborn this woman can be." I tell them while they nod along with my words. "Are you guys okay?" I ask since it looks like Bella could puke any minute.

They stared to giggle uncontrollably for no reason as I raise my eyebrows at them. "We're...f-fine," Bella breathes out between giggles.

"You guys want to crash here?" I ask them in concern before a wave of worry hit me. "How did you guys even get here?"

"umm...driver-driver-right?." Gigi slurred out when their laugher had died down.

"Yep," Bella agrees.

After Bella's short respond the two ladies in front of me, to my surprise, starts to sway form side to side humming a song that I guess has got stuck on their minds. It was probably one of the songs that they had been dancing to at the party.

I step out of my apartment taking a gently, but steady hold of them both so they wouldn't fall over, down the stairs.

In that moment Zayn ran up the stairs looking as sober as me.

" Hey bro, sorry for barging in like this." He apologies before standing behind the two drunk women.

I take a step back and look over at him. "No, no." I shake my head while chuckling lightly. "No need to say sorry, I'm just thankful you brought her here." I say while gesturing to Kendall who hasn't moved an inch.

Zayn quickly glance at my girlfriend before retreating his focus on me. "No problem man. Wouldn't even think about driving her anywhere else." Zayn shrugs before letting out a chuckle. "Plus, she really wanted to come here."

I looked over at my girlfriend who made eye contact with me. I gave her a small smile which she drunkly returned while her she was continuing the staircases steps.

"Well... are you guys getting home safe or do you want to crash here?" I asked genuinely worried for my friends.

"Nah, we are going home I will take care of them both." Zayn pats their shoulders.

"You sure?" He nods. "Okay then...drive safely. And please text me when you have brought them home."

"I will, bye." He said before starting his journey down the stairs holding onto the two drunk girls.

"Hey man? You want help?"

"No, no, it's fine."

"Okay then.. drive safely."

He gives me a nod before bringing the two sisters out of my apartment building, over to his car.

I let out a small sigh before turning my attention to my wasted girlfriend.

"I knew I should've come with you tonight," I mumble to myself, going down on my knees to gently pick her up bridal style.

"JL!" she exclaims sounding very excited. "Ohmygoshyou'rehere!" She slurs.

"Hey there angel, yes I'm here. Why would I not?" I chuckle putting one of her arms around my neck.

Before I could even wrap my arms under her legs and back, she pats my arms, telling me to stop.

"W-wait." I knit my eye brows together in confusion. "Let's-just-stay-here-for-a-moment-cause-I-need-to-tell-you-something." Kendall slurred once again.

Knowing that I can't argue with her I take my arms away and sit on the stairs next to her.

She looks deep in my eyes. "Should I be worried?"

Instead of getting an answer from her, she stares at me in awe. "Wow" she breath out breathlessly. "Your so pretty." She ran a hand trough my short hair before cupping my face with both of her hands.

Even in this state she knew how to make my heart flutter. "You're prettier." I said as I placed my hands over hers. "You said you wanted to tell me something? What is it?"

Suddenly her hands started to shake and her breathing started to increase. "I-umm-Idon'tknowhowyouwillreact...." She mumbled making me not understand a thing. Her being drunk and mumbling, not a good combination.

"Ken." I put my finger over her lips. "Calm down, honey." I watched as she takes a deep breath, in and out. Didn't beat my ass for telling her to calm down, yet at least. "Now, tell me what you wanted to say."

She nods but remain silent as she looks down on her lap. "I'm so in love with you Luis and I don't know if you are already taken but, if allow me, I'll court you." She finally said, sounding so sincere.

I can't help myself but to smile at her as I shook my head lightly. I gently take away one of her hands from my face, holding it instead.

As she was about to speak I stop her by putting my hand up in-front of her, showing her the ring on my finger.

"You see this ring?" I ask, pointing the ring out. She gulps nervously but nod, keeping her gaze fixated on my hand. "It's a promise ring... which means I'm taken. I'm together with this wonderful and amazing woman I met a long time ago." I explain giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

Her face instantly fell in disappointment and sadness which was quite hilarious.

"You wanna know who own the other ring?" I asked.

Kendall is hesitant but nod anyways. As I smile, I grab her hand and pulled it up, letting her see her own fingers.

"Her name is Kendall. And she is the most beautiful human being I've ever met in my entire existence." I explain lovingly.

Her lips curve up into a big grin. "You're my boyfriend?!" She exclaim as her eyes become big in shock.

I pull out my phone form my back pocket, beginning to film her as I know she would want to see this when she got sober.

"We're-together!" She happily repeats with slurred words as I laugh lightly at her reaction.

"I-got-together-with-you." Kendall say in a surprised but happy tone while pointing at herself and then at me.

"You surely did."

"You-seriously-got-together-with-me!" She gasp, bringing her hand away from my face as she covers her mouth in shock.

"Yes, I did. I chose you and you chose me." I respond, chuckling a little over her cuteness.

"OH MY GOSH-I LOVE YOU!" She loudly shouts before jumping on top of me, wrapping her arms securely around my neck.

My back hits the cold and hard floor while she straddle me, smiling from ear to ear.

"I love you too Kenny. I always will."
↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

- Instagram post by simp4jenner !

Liked by simp4castellanos, bellsqueen and 32 others

simp4jenner How can someone look this beautiful hungover?!

view comments

bellsqueen damn Ken, I look like shit from last night while you look like this!
simp4jenner yeah, you looked pretty wasted yesterday
bellsqueen oh shut up you should too if you had been there

peterpaule why didn't anyone tell me about this party?
haltm you still wouldn't have been invited. I wasn't even invited!
peterpaule OMG! Tim weren't at a party 😱
simp4jenner yeah wow Timmy 😱
haltm haha.. you guys are so funny-

simp4castellanos well that's a good picture of me
simp4jenner it sure is babe <3
simp4castellanos should have been better if you were in the photo tho
haltm okay stop right there ✋do this alone instead, I don't want to hear something cheesy coming from you JL
simp4castellanos you're just bitter because you're single
haltm sure sure, bye bye now

AUTHORS NOTE!
I thought this chapter was pretty cute!
What do you think?

Any ideas for upcoming chapters?

I got inspired to write this chapter, but I can't seem to find by who, but still, credit to that person <3

- Vote, Comment, Share & Love

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

46.5K 1K 16
I will write about celebrities (only girls) i will put an abriviation on their names but when it's someone new i will post their photo on the history...
113K 3.4K 40
NO SPOILERS!!!!
872K 20.2K 101
"๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™๏ฟฝ...
87.7K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...