The Undeniable

By Thedreamingwriter1

'I sat back and sighed, there was no point hiding it anymore the connection was... Undeniable.' When Kara Wal... More

Chapter 1 - Routine
Chapter 2 - Dancing Shoes
Chapter 3 - Charming
Chapter 4 - Empty
Chapter 5 - We all scream for..
Chapter 6 - Photo Books
Chapter 7 - The Lift
Chapter 8 - Slap in the face
Chapter 9 - Done now
Chapter 10 - All things said and done
Chapter 11 - Class A Wanker
Chapter 12 - The problem with Mothers
Chapter 13 - Kara Dearest
Chapter 14 - Not a stop along the way
Chapter 15 - Douche
Chapter 16 - The Ryan Pierce
Chapter 17 - Olivia
Chapter 18 - In denial
Chapter 19 - Everybody Hurts
Chapter 20 - Alone time
Chapter 21 - Pinky Swear?
Chapter 22 - Not good enough
Chapter 23 - The Present
Chapter 24 - Irresistible
Chapter 25 - Let's get this over with
Chapter 26 - Answers
Chapter 27 - Wingman
Chapter 28 - The party
Chapter 29 - Pancakes fix everything
Chapter 30 - Vodka
Chapter 31 - Avoiding him
Chapter 32 - It's fate
Chapter 33 - Sick buddies
Chapter 34 - Do what YOU want
Chapter 36 - Undeinable
Chapter 37 - Unexpected Guests
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ - Message to all readers
Chapter 38 - You know why

Chapter 35 - Jealous

1.2K 42 5
By Thedreamingwriter1

Chapter 35 - Jealous

It was actually a good thing that Ryan's mum had basically kicked me out the house because I probably would have forgotten I had work at the dance studio tonight. 

I had already been doing it for a while, although I had obviously taken the week off last week when i was ill. 

Although i was just teaching really young girls, it was such good experience for me and would really help if i ever did choose to pursue it as a career, which to be honest i doubt i will but its always nice to have the option. 

The only downfall was that it was somewhat distracting me from the dance group i was in. 

Ever since teaching Ryan to dance, I had been going less and less. I blamed it on the stress of school, my mother and other things like the whole Nicholas situation. 

'You're coming the practice tomorrow' The girls told me when I saw them before my hour of teaching with the younger girls was about the start. 

'I promise' I called, rushing to start the session in time. 

Once it was over, i waited for all the girls to be picked up in time. One girls parents were obviously a few minutes late, so i sat with her until they came. 

I was surprised to see the person picking her up was Gaby though, the girl that was basically attached to Ryan the other night. Firstly, i thought she was back and college, and secondly that meant violet, who was also Gaby's sister, had a little sister i taught dance to and i didn't even notice. 

I wasn't quite sure where things actually stood with them, Ryan didn't speak about it with me and i didn't see her much because she didn't go to school. 

'Hi, sorry I'm late' She said casually, holding her phone in one hand looking at it, not paying much attention. 

I could tell she didn't recognise me so i didn't say anything. 

'Come on Lauren, mum and dad are waiting in the car' Gaby said to the little girl, not even looking at her or me. I passed the girl her dancing shoes, smiling at her as she jumped off the bench. She was only about five, so her feet didn't even touch the floor. 

Lauren ran off after Gaby sweetly, her little legs moving quickly as she held her dancing shoes in her hand. Gaby didn't offer to take them, or look back to check she was following. 

I couldn't believe that Gaby was Violets sister. Violet had always been so sweet and lovely to me, yet Gaby didn't even look twice when she came to pick up her sister. 

I sighed, picking up my stuff and heading to my car to drive home. As i drove home, i was pissed to see the route i usually took home was full of traffic and completely stand still. 

I decided to take the back roads home instead, which meant i would drive past Ryan's and then past the park. 

As i drove past Ryan's house, i noticed the door was open and the lights were on by the front porch. I nosily looked in and was half surprised half not to see Gaby standing by the door giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

He motioned for her to come inside, and she did, shaking her hips and flicking her long blonde hair dramatically over her shoulders as she did. 

I drove past quickly, praying he wouldn't see my car and think i was stalking him or something. 

Maybe they were getting more serious and she had come back from college to visit him again. However, if they were getting serious it seemed weird to me to Ryan wouldn't tell me, considering i thought we had become alot closer in the past few weeks. 

When i got home i thought it would be a good idea to do some work for about an hour, considering i had taken a week off school. I didn't want to get behind again, so i had been emailing teachers about catchup work i needed to do, making sure i stayed on top of everything. 

I was surprised to see a text on my phone from Ryan a few minutes ago, asking if i felt better, considering he was with Gaby. I didn't think he'd want to text me when he was around her.

When i text him back that i was, he told me he was having a bonfire round his house tomorrow and that i should come. 

I put the phone down, considering if i felt like it or not whilst i finished some more work. 

I did like Ryan and his group of friends, but there was something about Gaby that made me uncomfortable, and i knew she would be there. 

--------------------------

The next day I decided I would go to Ryan's after dance practice, just because I realised that there really wasn't anything wrong with Gaby, and she could be easily avoided. 

Sarah was going too, which made me feel slightly better as I could use her to help me stay away from Jake. 

Things were not awkward between us at all anymore, but i still didn't want to risk accidentally kissing him again considering thats what happened last time we were by a bonfire at Ryan's house. 

Later that day I went to dance practice for the first time in forever. It was such a stress release, dancing and catching up with all the girls. 

Ellie asked about Ryan again, asking if things had progressed. Ever since the day the girls had all met Ryan when he was still having his dance lessons they had not stopped asking me about him every time they saw him. 

'He is just beautiful' one of the girls sighed dreamily as me and Ellie spoke. 

I scoffed. 'He's hardly dreamy' 

Ellie raised an eyebrow at me. 'Come on Kara, you may claim not to be attracted to him in that kind of way but you must recognise his dreaminess' she giggled. 

I didn't answer, knowing better than to do so as any reply i gave would instantly be shot down by all the girls. 

Once dance was over I headed home to have a quick shower, have a snack and put on some comfier clothes. 

Sarah was already there, and texting me that Gaby wasn't there. 

I was slightly relieved, knowing that i would be able to be a bit more relaxed. I know she must have recognised me yesterday when she picked her sister up and chosen to ignore me. 

I just had no clue why. 

When I arrived I parked up, shoving my keys in my pocket as I walked up the pathway and pulling my coat around me as i realised just how cold it was tonight. 

The door was already perched open, so I just walked in and through the house to the Garden. Everyone was sitting around the fire, huddled together eating marshmallows they were cooking over the fire. 

They all said hey as i walked over, finding a free spot and taking a seat. The only person who wasn't outside was Ryan.

'He's just getting more marshmallows' Jake told me, reading my mind as he shoved a marshmallow into his mouth.

Just then, as if on cue, Ryan came through the double doors that led into his garden carrying a massive bag of marshmallows. He grinned when he saw me, walking over and sitting next to me in the only free seat left.

'Whats up, loser?' He asked, as he passed the bag of marshmallows to Jake.

His head was covered by a beanie which, to my surprise, suited him alot. He looked quite different with it on, but i quite liked the way some of his hair stuck out of it messily. 

He was wearing a knitted jumper which looked unbelievably comfy. His hands were obviously cold and he had pulled the bottom of his sleeves over his hands and had the ends punched up in his fist.

'Nothing, i want a marshmallow though' I said, replying to his question and grabbing a marshmallow from Jakes hand, grinning as he glared at me. He looked as if i had just stolen his wallet and spent all the money in it. 

'Ryan' I heard a high pitched voice yell. Out of the house strutted Gaby, hair curled to perfection. She was wearing a hardly-there top. 

'Oh' she said as she realised i was there. 'I see my seats been taken' She crossed her arms at me. 

'Oh, i'll move the-' I said, getting up as quickly as i could. 

'No' Ryan said, grabbing my jumper and pulling me down. I plonked back into the seat. 'Sit on my lap' He said to Gabby, who gave him a flirty grin as she sat on his lap. She rested her head on his chest, complaining she was cold so Ryan would wrap his arms around her. 

God, i felt so awkward. 

And on the other side of me was Jake, so there literally was no escaping. 

Sarah looked at me from the other side of the fire, pulling a face that said Fuck your life. 

For the rest of the night, every time i tried to speak to Ryan, or him to me, Gaby would literally grab his face and kiss him right in front of me. By the end of the night I basically had my back to the two of them, choosing to speak to Jake and Violet instead. 

Violet rolled her eyes every time Gaby raised her voice, or laughed loudly. 

About ten minutes before we left I went to the toilet, and violet followed me. 

'Kara, I really am so sorry about Gaby' She spoke, shaking her head. 'She's pissing me off so much' 

'It's fine' I replied awkwardly. I couldn't bitch about Gaby to her own sister. 

'Look' she said quieter now, looking behind her before she continued. 'I know you like Ryan' 

I sighed, completely fed up with the stupid accusations. 'Violet, i swear to you that I don't like him like that one bit. I would tell you, I promise.' 

She looked slightly perplexed. 'You do know he likes you though right?' 

'Doesn't look like it' 

'I have known Ryan for a long time now, I know him so well. He likes you' She said, her face completely serious. 

I did not believe one word she was telling me. Instead I just walked back outside, ready to leave. 

'Ryan' i said, as i walked towards him. Gaby was still perched on his lap, even though there was more than enough room next to her. 'I'm leaving now, thanks for tonight'

I said it quickly, hoping to get out of the situation as fast as i could. As i turned away Ryan reached out for my hand, When i turned back around to look at him he had a guilty look plastered on his face. 

He squeezed my hand, as if to comfort me. I just smiled at him, walking away again. 

I pulled my coat tighter around my body as i left, rushing through his house, out the door and down the pathway. 

Just as i unlocked my car, i heard a voice. 

'Stay away from him' the girl spoke. 

I turned around to see Gaby strutting towards me, arms crossed in the same way they had been before when i sat in her seat. 

'He isn't interested in you' She told me. 

'Gaby, i really think you have the wrong impression of m-' 

'Oh no, i don't think i do. Everyone but you can see how much you like him. But me and him are basically exclusive now' she said, and for the first time i could see she was actually quite insecure. Maybe she really did think i was just a bitch out for her boyfriend. 

'You have nothing to worry about' I told her as i opened my car door. 

'I really hope not' She said, turning on her heels and walking back up the pathway. 

I drove away as quickly as I could, realising suddenly just how quickly my heart was beating. I had a horrible feeling in my stomach.

It wasn't until i got home I finally realised and accepted what it was; Jealousy. 

-------------------------

Authors Note: 

I have not updated in like two weeks and i am so sorry! 

I really love writing this book, but to be honest i have had so much work that i have actually forgotten about writing it. 

But don't worry, I'm back on it. Please tell me if you liked the chapter x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...