The Enchanted Chronicles

Bebobuhahaha

The loud cry of an infant intrude the silent peace night of Shadow Crack Pack, The Blood Red Moon shines bri... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Announcement!
Announcement
Announcement

Chapter 25

353 18 2
Bebobuhahaha

Somewhere miles apart..

The slave boy trembled his way into the huge mansion which shines brightly touching the silver moon. Removing his snow covered jacket and hat, he shivered into the deep narrow pathway leading towards the court hall. The noise of his breath and bootsteps echoed within the silent hall which bring him attention.

He bowed respectfully at her, before looking upto her beautiful face. She is indeed a goddess of beauty! With icy blue eyes, blond hair reaching up at her waist, pink lips like roses, pale white skin, totaly a figure to die for!. But all he can feel was fear!.

Princess Aloyshia eyed Alexis, her brother's favorite slave with a frown. For a fact she knews that he is not shivering because of the cold.

He had a bad news! Again!

Ugh!

She rubbed her temples with frustration. She was not intrested on this stupid drama, she has better things to do!

Whats the news Alexis?!

A sharp voice asked entering into the court hall, sipping a glass full of blood and smiling crookedly showing of those piercing fangs.

Lord Benjamin Nikolai Antonov!

Sor..ry my L..o.r..d, we f..ail..ed to track her. Alexis stuttered out nervously.

Benjamin!
You should stop this nonsense! And concentrate more on our kingdom and people...

His cold glare force her to break the sentence.

YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!!!

With a final hiss she left the court hall abruptly without giving her brother any second glance.

He don't care!.

Benjamin move towards his throne and motioned with his hand towards Alexis, ordering him to finish his findings.

We sneakly get into the "Coven Of Silver Pot" but according to them Felicia was missing for a month. Even before that she constantly used to get disappear out of nowhere and show up later on. But this is the longest she stayed away.
The slave boy finished with a breath.

She should have found "her" by now then!

I don't know whatever you do Alexis, but I need to have her before Scarlet takes her! Track Felicia as fast as possible and detail me within a week.

Alexis shuddered at his calmer yet malicious command.
He gulped before nodding and rushed towards the entrance.

Et fructus duos mundos.
Qui nata luna in longis
auidum saturasset.
Thesauro in sacrificium.

A Midnight Witch Hybrid! Rarest of rarest.

Benjamin smirked at that thought.

I hope you are not messing with any silly boys sweetheart, even If I loved to suck them dry... You are mine and only mine!

My bride!

And I will not hesitate to kill whoever stand in between us!.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Lavender stand looking at the mirror boringly. Its the sixth dress she is trying within an hour.

They are in their pack's most famous designer boutique trying to find her a dress for the ceremony. By "they" meant Gabriel, Brooklyn and ofcouse Tylor since it was his idea.
Apparently Tylor doesn't like her dress which their mother shopped for her for the function and dragged her there to buy a new one. Since Brook also needed a dress they accompanied them.

Lavender hates shopping!! Thats the only reason because of which her mother still choose dresses for her.

Annoyingly she change that dress and left the trial room with a scrowl.

You should try this Green Lave! It will look good on you!
Tylor fished her a dress even before she had a chance to adress them.
And suddenly she had three more gowns on her hand. Red from brook, Black from Gabe and a Wine Red from the sales girl.

Am not going try all of these guys! Just choose one among these!!!
.
.
.
.
.

Aiden pulled his hair out for the tenth time in a minute. His wolf is frustrated for some reason and it is rubbing of on him too.

Is it because of the full moon?
A newly charged alpha thing?
He really would like to know.

May be he should go for a stroll and meet some pack members. Without thinking twice and quarelling on that suggestion Aiden left the pack house to take a walk...towards the town...

Red!! Green!! Black!!

What in the name of goddess they are screaming like that?.
He entered into the shop confusingly hearing the familiar voices.

As he can only see their back he coughed to announce his presence.

They all have dresses on their hands as they point their finger at...

Lavender??

For the first time in weeks Aiden feels he can breath peacefully as he grace at her.

Her Lavender scent was calming his nerves. There was also something else in the air which he failed to put a name on. And Wooww... She looks so good!

Wait what?

Hey Alpha! Brooklyn chirped happily seeing him.

He just nodded at everyone, avoiding Lavender altogether.

So.. what do you think? Which dress she should choose? Brooklyn asked turning his attention to a frozen Lavender while demonstrating each dress on her.

Without thinking he blurted..
She looks beautiful on that Wine Red.

Before finishing that line her widen eyes locked with his own. Purple violet eyes... so captivating...

Did you just call her beautiful?
Tylor questioned breaking that spell without hiding the amusement from his voice.

Well! Busted.

I meant she will look less ugly on that one! He corrected with a fake smug.

With a heavy heart he looked back at her only to find that her blush was gone and the sparkle replaced with a tear in her eyes.

Goddess does he did that to her?! His heart breaks at that thought.
Whats with him today?... He had always loved to make her cry from childhood itself after knowing about her truth. He hates her from his bones!
But for whats in the world he wished to hug her close to him?!!

Lavender wants to doom into the ground. She should have guessed! She knows him well enough to knew that he will not compliment her without breaking her soon after.

I will take the Wine Red one please! She meekily requested the sales girl forcing a small smile.

Before anyone can give a lecture, Aiden rushed out of the shop closing the door with a thud, angrily.

Whats with him now! She even choose the dress he wants.

She blinked back those tears.
Thank goddess the spell worked!

To be continued....

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.7K 510 39
Highest rank #73 in fantasy #18 in voodoo #79 in Philosophy There are times when everything around fades and the voice of the past starts dominatin...
My 'Rogue' Mate Penisha

Про оборотней

13.4K 384 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
125K 2K 10
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
569 56 12
In the land where shadows dance with the moon's soft glow, A girl, born of whispers, in secrets, she'll grow. Underneath the ancient, enchanted willo...