The Dilf's Desire

By TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... More

Chapter One: Miss Stone
Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date
Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter Six: The Nanny

12.2K 433 41
By TequilaAlemustago

~Louisa POV~

Did I spend a year in a coma to come out to be someone's nanny? I sat on the bed staring at the card.
Alister was an amazing kid, he was filled with so much joy but he was probably a handful away from the public because why me to be his nanny? He just met me, I could have a history with killing, he just looked at me and thought she's amazing, I want her to take care of my son.

I got out of bed and headed to the shower. I didn't have much to do in the morning, so I went to stalk him on Instagram. I didn't know his first name so I typed in what I knew.

I typed in Mr.Cattaneo and it popped up, his first name was Atticus, very unique.
He had a lot of pictures making business deals with important men but his highlights were with his son.

Taking him to the amusement parks, go cart racing, karate, football, basketball. He was a phenomenal father. He cared very much for Alister, the way he ran out looking for his son at the restaurant showed how he was prepared to kill anyone who harmed him.
I was about to dial his number once more in the telephone but it rang before I touched it.

"Hello."

"Louisa." He said my name sounded so amazing rolling off his tongue.

"Yes Mr.Cattaneo."

"I have a meeting right now how soon can you work."

"I actually have some things to..."-

"My house address in on the card I want you here in ten minutes." He said before ending the call.

Excuse me??? I looked at his address on the card and it was not ten minutes away.
I didn't even quit my current job as yet, I got up anyway and prepared to leave.

I hopped on the bus and threw my head back on the seat.
I arrived at a mansion after twenty minutes. I got off the bus and walked briskly to the gates. I was about to knock on the gates but they flew open.

I walked up to the door and assumed that it would open automatically like the gates but they didn't. I knocked on the door and it flew open almost immediately. He stood at the door tall and tidy in his black suit. He looked down at me since I was much shorter than him.

"I told you ten minutes." He said sternly.

"Yea well where I live it takes twenty." I said pushing pass him to see Alister, I was here to babysit him after all. Before I can move any further he stepped back so that he was in my way. He just stared at me making my feet plaster to the ground.

"I'm not a tardy man but I am right now because of you Louisa."

"Call me Lou, thank you.

"Call me Lou, I will call you what I want."  He said mimicking me, I pressed my lips together and folded my arms.

"Ensure he eats, ensure he stays alive, most importantly ensure you stay hired because he is very picky."

"Like his father." I muttered under my breath but I think he heard me because he just looked at me with his lips pressed together.

"You think I'd 'pick' you?" He asked his eyebrows raised.

"You did pick me, did you not Mr.Cattaneo?" I said with my eyebrows risen.

"Smart mouth."

"I'm a smart girl." I told him and he just fixed his suit.

"See you tonight Louisa." He said before walking out of the house.

"Tonight??? You didn't tell me it was that long!" I yelled at his back as he continued walking.

"Bye Ms. Stone." He said raising his hand in the air before jumping into the car and driving away.

"DADDY, I was thinking..."- I heard Alister's voice and I turned to him with a pleasing smile on my face despite the mood his dick of a father just put me in.

"LOUISA!" Alister said dropping his truck and running to me. I picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"Are you here to look at me?" He asked and I placed him down with my head tilted. Didn't his father tell him that I was.

"You bet I am." I told him and he jumped up and down excitedly.

"I want to show you my room." He said pulling me to his room and the rest of the day went by so quickly.

We watched movies, played games and ate ice cream and so much chocolate. He was fully exhausted and finally decided to stop playing and sleep out the energy.

It was now five o'clock, Alister was fast asleep in my arms. He had nice hair, he was the miniature version of his father.

He did this cute little thing I used to do when I was a child. He twitched his nose every ten minutes. I took him to his room and placed a blanket over him.

"Goodnight Lou Lou." He said softly as I placed him down on the bed.

"Goodnight Ali." I said smiling before kissing his forehead and closing the door. I walked away from his room and I heard the front door slam. I rushed downstairs and went to check to see what was causing all the havoc.

I was met with Atticus on the phone in the kitchen pouring himself a drink. I stood there watching him back me and have a full fledged conversation while drinking and not noticing that there is someone behind him.

"A time frame would be lovely next time Mr.Cattaneo." I said and he didn't even jump at the sound of my voice, he just stopped talking and turned around to look at me.

"I'll have this discussion in the morning Mr.Jones." He said to the person on the phone before hanging up.

"Why are you always speaking to me?" He said sipping the alcohol from his glass.

"I have to speak to you, that's how communication works."

"I never said I wanted to communicate."

"And I never said that I wanted to be a nanny." I said smartly and his eyes got a bit darker.

"You talk back a lot." He said putting his glass down and walking out of the kitchen.

"All I'm saying is that you cannot call me whenever you have errands to run...Alister is a good kid but we're adults and as a respectful one you should have a mature conversation with me concerning your son." I rambled following him to the living room.

"Aren't you 18."

"I'm 28."

"Hmm."

"Aren't you going to acknowledge anything I just said?"

"Ms.Stone." He said looking at me.

"Call me Lou."

"Louisa." He said through gritted teeth. "Do I have to teach you how to babysit a child because if that is the case, you're not good for the job and you should get practice and get some experience."

"Oh...you know about experience? You picked me up from a restaurant and suddenly decided that I was fit to be your son's nanny, sounds like your intuition is shit and your choices are bad."

"My choices are never bad." He said and we had an intense stare off before I decided to break eye contact.

"Have you quit your job?"

"No...I was busy."

"With what?"

"With your son now can we please discuss the payment for my apartment."

"No need to discuss the payment." He said going to sit down in the chair.

"No...there is 'need' to discuss payment." I said emphasizing on the word need. "That was the agreement; I look at your son, you don't pay me for that you pay my rent for my new apartment.

"Why are you leaving your old apartment."  He asked turning to look at me.

"That's personal." I said quietly looking away.
His head turned straight before putting on the television. Moana was playing from when Alister and I were watching earlier, he changed the channel to news and threw himself back before picking up the newspaper to read.

"So why aren't we discussing my payment for the apartment?" I asked him and he threw his head back in annoyance.

"You're annoying."

"I wouldn't look at him if you don't...if you don't do it my way." I told him putting my foot down. I did have the upper hand.

"Then how are you getting money? Are you going back to Mellisa's?"

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not...but there are other jobs, I don't need you for anything. You need me." I said before turning to leave.

"How are you getting a job without any recommendations or qualifications."

" I have qualifications."

"But recommendations." He said putting the news paper down and getting up. "You see...it's recommendations that get you where you want to be. Now how are you getting where you want to be if I prevent you from getting hired anywhere?" He asked coming to stand directly in front of me.

"You-you can't do that." I said stepping back.

"I can do whatever I want."

"Where am I going to stay when I'm done babysitting, huh? Answer that Mr.Cattaneo." I asked him.

"I'm not discussing your payment plan because you wouldn't be staying in an apartment. You would be staying with me." He said calmly.

"WHAT!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.2K 53
"Are you done staring at me?" He asked and she blushed then looked away. She wanted to walk away so bad but she was scared that Ethan might kill her...
151K 3.1K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
570K 3.3K 7
"Why are you following me?" She eyes me suspiciously, like she doesn't trust someone wanting to say hello. "I want to know your name. Mate." There...
587K 20.3K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...