Π½Ξ±ΞΉΡ‚Ξ±ΠΈΞΉ ℓσνєяѕ ↳Haitani Brot...

By chumimiii

βπƒπ€π‘π‹πˆππ†, 𝐈'𝐃 πƒπŽ 𝐀 πŒπ€π’π’ πŒπ”π‘πƒπ„π‘ π…πŽπ‘ π˜πŽπ”.❞ -- ↳ Y/n seemingly receives two kisses f... More

Haitani Lovers
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
⚠︎ 15.1 ⚠︎
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22.1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Notice !
37
38
39.1

05

5.6K 207 126
By chumimiii

Rindou couldn't believe how his older brother kissed her boldly infront of him and everyone.

He couldn't see it clearly since Ran's back was hiding her small figure but he was sure that he heard her yelp a little.

He felt a weird sensation inside of him. Like he wanted to take her away and hide her from the likes of his brother but why?

The weird sensation he was feeling was familiar. He also felt it once in middle school when he first had a crush on a girl back then. Needless to say, she rejected him because she didn't like how blunt his mouth and sharp his words were.

Took him a while to move on from that girl though. It was his first crush afterall so he expected quite big for someone small like her. Even his older brother did his best to make him forget about that girl. Heartbreak was indeed painful. Painful enough for Rindou to want to choke that shameless girl he used to have a crush on middle school.

Well, nonetheless. After that rejection, he became alone-just prevented himself from befriending another one and falling again. Whatever would fall will come crashing down to the floor so, yeah, no. He already experienced that once and he's not planning to experience that twice. But why was it coming back again?

'It's not like I like her or anything. Other than that, she's my bitch. I'm just using her so I can with the bet.' Rindou thought. He managed to convince himself that it was just nothing, maybe he was just angry that his older brother was trying to use her as his bitch to win the bet too. He found her first so, he should end the bet with her too. Founders keepers as they all quote.

"WOO! GROSS! PDA!"

His senses of reality came back once he heard someone yelled at them. Murmurs were starting to louden and it scared him-not for himself but for her.

'Be nice, rindou.' he repeated those words before approaching the two and tearing his older brother away from the frozen and shocked Y/N. She looked like a vampire just sucked on her blood and Rindou found it quite hilarious.

But enough of his thoughts, he took her hand and was about to drag her away from the place to avoid tainting her image when he didn't also expect for Ran to hold her other wrist.

"Where are you taking her?" His older brother asked, looking at him straight dead in the eyes.

"To her home. It's way past her curfew and she only agreed to go past it because we were supposed to be having a date right now." Rindou answer, deepening the word 'supposed' as if it had an another meaning delivered to his older brother.

Ran's lazy eyes widened a little because he raised both of his eyebrows. He got the second meaning of the word alright.

"Well I'm coming. Wouldn't want Miss intoxicated here to get lost, right?" The older haitani smirked as he glanced at Y/N who was still shocked from what happened.

Rindou rolled his eyes. Having a lanky and whimsical older brother can be a pain in the ass too. 'I see it the other way around.' Ran doesn't even know where she lives and so does Rindou but he was planning on knowing anyways.

When he noticed his older brother's shopping bags, he took this chance to make an excuse so he can't come with them. "No thanks, bro. You still have your shopping bags to take home and we don't want to trouble her, right?" He pointed at the shopping bags.

It was witty yet-

"Actually, we can still manage." He didn't expect for Ran to pull out a car key from his pocket. Where'd he even got that? They don't have the money to literally buy a car nor had any plans to buy it.

-Uncalled for.

'Did he steal from someone again? I should've known.' Rindou glared at his older brother who gave him a lazy smile in return. The reason why he never comes to the mall or some crowded place with his older brother was because Ran's hands were as itchy as an ant bite. It would be called grand theft right now and as much as how it sounds very fun to experience, Rindou would tell that it's really not. Running away from trouble is easy since his older brother's hands were soft and slender so no one would really notice that their stuffs were already snatched away from them but when the trouble gets noticed? Yeah. He won't take the risk anymore.

"Come." He picked up the shopping bags with his other hand and he dragged the two away from the place then, to the parking lot.

"Wait, my bike." Rindou told Ran. The older haitani glanced back at his brother. "That wasn't yours anyways." Ran mused. True to his word, the bike that Rindou used wasn't literally his. Ran stole it from someone and gave it after to Rindou as a brotherly gift. Does that aspect even exist?

Even so, Rindou dearly cared for that stolen bike because it was given by his older brother who rarely gives things to him. Says that love is the only thing he can give to Rindou. It was dumb but he should appreciate it.

Ran opened the backdoor of the car before throwing the shopping bags inside carelessly.

"Miss Intoxicated here is sitting infront with me." Ran said to Rindou who was about to assist Y/N inside the car.

Rindou gave him a nonchalant look before he continued assisting Y/N inside. There's no way he's going to let her sit in the gunshot seat infront. Not when it's his older brother that she'd be beside with.

When she was already comfortable with her seating. Rindou ignored the glare that Ran gave him as he welcomed himself next to her.

Rindou closed the door as soon as Ran was about to reach and drag him out from the seat.

'Next time brother.' He smirked sarcastically. Knowing Rindou, he won't give his older brother the chance of a 'next time'.

"Fucker." Rindou heard Ran yell from outside. So his cocky attitude got a bit touched, huh?

Rindou childishly stuck out his tongue to irritate his older brother furthermore.

He only stopped when he felt someone's head bumping his shoulder and saw that it was Y/N. Her breathing was soft which indicated that she's sleeping. She must've been tired.

A small smile tried to creep out from Rindou's face as he forced himself not to,. Especially with his older brother watching from the tainted window of the car.

'Fuck no I'm getting these ridiculous feelings again.' Rindou thought. Guess he was in the denial stage. Figuring some feelings is like figuring how a wholesome baby fits in the womb of a pregnant woman even with the small body she has, Which was considered weird for Rindou though but it was true.

He felt her squirm a little before he wrapped a hand around her small waist, bringing her more closer to him.

"Idiot." He muttered while staring at her face. Not being able to notice his older brother who already opened the front door before sitting down.

"Says the real idiot." Ran said, fixing the mirror infront of them. His lazy purple eyes darted to Y/N who was sleeping peacefully. It made him realize how beautiful the woman actually was. A piece of gold to mine for him.

'Maybe diamond.' Ran checked her lips and saw that it was parted and it reminded him of something else. Of course, it also earned him a glare from Rindou who finally noticed his presence inside the car.

"Drive." His younger brother bossed. He rolled his eyes playfully at him. "Who're you? My boss?" Ran turned on the engine before backing the car so he can finally drive the heck out of the place.

The ride to Y/N's place was long. Since the both of them didn't want to wake the sleeping Y/N, they decided to take her phone and use her GPS instead.

"This is some strict division. " Ran stopped right before the gates of the large division. There were guards guarding the entry and they'd probably recognize his face since he's afterall a criminal with a huge amount of bounty on his head.

Rindou eyed the guards. The two of them can slip their way since they can just easily beat them up but because it was obvious that Y/N doesn't recognize them as criminals yet, they'd rather not take the chance. Besides, they don't want to create trouble for Y/N.

"Wake her up." Ran ordered Rindou who tried to wake her up gently but ended up abruptly shaking her which irritated Ran. "Gently, Idiot!" He swatted Rindou's hands away from her before he did the same thing. Much to Rindou's irritation too.

Soon after being abruptly shaked by the two Haitani siblings. Y/N waked up groggily with a moan. "Mhm?" Her eyesight was still blurry due to how long she kept it close.

"We're already here. We can't take you inside." Ran informed her. He didn't explain why, just feels like she would understand them.

-which she did not. Why? Because instead of waking up, she ridiculously went back to sleep by placing her head down to Rindou's lap as if it were her pillow.

"What the fuck?" Ran cursed out. Not liking hers and Rindou's position at all.

It irritated the older haitani how Rindou had the balls to blush at it. Fuckin-

"Guess she's staying with us for the night." Ran grumbled before backing the car. They'd be probably looking suspicious right now.

Another one hour of driving back to the main City then to Roppongi. The bright lights of the buildings in Roppongi shined as it made Ran's eyes squint for a bit since he can't see the road clearly because of the lights.

'Remind myself to bring sunglasses next time I visit the outside of Roppongi.' he noted in his thoughts.

"Oh, bro." Rindou called when his eyes caught something from some store just from the sidewalks.

Ran responded with a hum. His attention was directed to the road while Rindou's was on that store he just saw.

"Let's stop there for a bit. I have something to buy." He pointed at the store as Ran's eyes followed after. The older haitani's eyebrows knitted in confusion. Why would his younger brother want to visit a kids shop?

'Seriously, what's going on with that brain of his.' Ran slowly turned to the side before stopping the car for sure.

Rindou slowly and gently moved Y/N's head from his lap. He placed a small pillow that was hidden placed in the gunshot seat down to her head. Maybe it belonged to the owner of the car.

Removing himself fully out from ten car. He then went inside the store, ignoring Ran's questioning stares that he was fully aware of.

"Welcome and what can we help you with?" The store clerk was a bit shocked and at the same time, confused to see a grown up guy entering the store but he redeemed himself after seeing how serious Rindou was.

"How much is that Hello kitty ring?" Rindou eyed the plastic ring at was displayed inside of the glass shelf.

The store clerk checked the price of the plastic ring, it costed about two or three yen-which Rindou did not kind. It should only cost low but that doesn't matter anymore.

"Give me two of those." He said before paying for the rings. The store clerk gave him two pairs and bid him goodbye and goodnight once he got out of the store.

Once Rindou opened the car door. What greeted him was his older brother bowing his head down from the front seat down to the back while kissing Y/N who was still asleep.

He stood there frozen. Still comprehending what he just witnessed.

When his older brother noticed his presence. Ran pulled away as he gave him a lazy smile. "You're back." He said before averting his attention back to the road.

'Why does he keep on kissing her?!' It was much too obvious that Rindou would ask that. He was oblivious about Ran and Y/N's relationship. What he only knew was that this was their first meeting and yet they seem to familiarize each other that much.

"Drive." He told Ran when he finally got seated beside Y/N.

"Yes boss." Ran joked before starting the engine once again. A lazy smile appeared on his face when he remembered how her lips felt so soft and perfect against his.

'What a day.'

×

Ran opened the door of their home and assisted Rindou who was carrying the sleeping beauty.

"Turn on the lights will you?!" Rindou hissed at his older brother who immediately turned on the lights, afraid of what would happen with the sleeping beauty sleeping in Rindou's arms.

He tossed the shopping bags to the couch before following it with his body. The softness of the couch engulfed him like a hug.

A sigh escaped his lips when he remembered what happened before he bumped in to Rindou and Y/N earlier.

'That was sure shit of them to challenge me.' Those guys . . . Ran couldn't help but to chuckle humorously. Stupid people like them needs to be punished and Ran did so.

His baton wasn't present though since he wasn't expecting for any fights. 'Poor baton of mine.' Ran would often think that his baton was his only partner in crime other than Rindou.

"Where should I place her?" Rindou asked, still standing infront of the door. He can't let her sleep in his bedroom that was already considered as a dump site to Ran.

'My room is clean.' Ran whistled, "Take her to my room." He said, answering Rindou's simple question.

Rindou looked at his older brother suspiciously. "What? Why?" He asked, voice laced with distrust. It was obvious.

Ran cocked an eyebrow up. "What do you mean why?" He retorted. There's no harm in letting the sleeping beauty sleep in a clean room so why was Rindou making a big deal out of it? It's not like he would touch-okay maybe he'd try and steal kisses from her but that's just it and nothing else. For an unknown reason, that's just it.

Ran wasn't the type to go soft on someone other else than his younger brother but he just found himself being a big softie for the sleeping beauty.

"Let her sleep in my room. I don't trust you." Rindou answer which made Ran burst out in chocked laughter. What was his younger brother thinking right now? His room? That dump site? Letting a sleeping beauty sleep in a dump site? No way for Ran.

"I won't do anything to her. Why are you being overprotective right now?" Ran raised both of his hands, as if he was surrendering.

Rindou glared as an answer. He can't defy Ran's orders since he's the older brother afterall and his room is clean too.

Rindou made his way upstairs to place the sleeping Y/N inside Ran's room.

'If he does something to her . . .' Rindou gently placed Y/N down to the bed before wrapping her up with Ran's extra blanket.

Y/N made some small movements, maybe she was a bit uncomfortable with how Rindou positioned her on the bed.

The door to Ran's bedroom and it held Ran who had a nonchalant expression on his face.

"She comfy?" He questioned Rindou who was busy staring at her. The younger Haitani nodded at his older brother's question.

"Then, get outta here."

"What? No. I'm Sleeping here too."

Ran sighed. His bed was small and he was planning to sleep on the floor since the couch wasn't comfortable with sleeping afterall. He can't let Rindou sleep in his room for fuck sakes! It's already small and he's going to take the smallest place left? No way.

"We can't all fit in here. Go to your room now." Ran went to his closet, grabbing his pajamas for the night. "I better not see you here when I come back after showering." He then exited his Room. Leaving Rindou silent.

Sighing deeply, Rindou stood up from the bed. He snuck a small look at Y/N again before exiting the room, followed after Ran.

Many thoughts rammed through his mind but it was more best for him to trust his brother-which he never did. Just got along with it since there were no options.

The sound of the shower running, courtesy of a showering Ran inside was heard throughout the whole living room. It was indeed a small home but a comfy and nice one.

After a few minutes of waiting in silence. The bathroom door finally opened, revealing an already dressed up Ran. His long dual colored hair was plainly laid back on his shoulders.

"Hm? Why aren't you in your room yet?" Ran asked, moving near to the TV before turning it on and it played some cartoons.

"I'm sleeping on the couch." Rindou scoffed, grabbing the remote control and changing the channel to another one.

'Oh right. His dump site. I forgot.' Ran giggled teasingly which earned an irk mark from the youngest Haitani. The older brother really knows how to push the younger one's buttons.

"I told you to clean your room. You didn't listen." Ran sat beside him, a can of beer in his hand. Where'd he got that?

"Don't drink." Rindou had to pinch his nose because of how strong the liquor's aroma was. He wasn't in the mood for drinking lately.

Other than that, he doesn't want his older brother doing something inappropriately with her.

"Okay okay." Ran placed the can down to the table infront. 'Lovesick fool.' he already guessed why Rindou was being overprotective over her. Took him 'till showering to guess though.

He remembered how Rindou was so overprotective over someone back in middle school. He wouldn't even let him meet her, saying that her dad was strict when Rindou doesn't even know who her dad was. Sad to say but his overprotective attitude didn't come handy since the girl still rejected her. Karma's a bitch and Rindou experienced that very badly. Ran admitted that he had a small but hard time controlling Roppongi all by himself since the lovesick fool wouldn't come out when he was still brokenhearted about it. Took him about a while to slap some senses into him.

"Let me guess again. She's your bitch, Am I right?" Ran harshly nudged Rindou. He growled at his older brother, not liking how he was teasing him.

Rindou didn't answer Ran. It would only feed his older brother's high and ego-ish attitude. It wasn't worth his answer.

"I win the bet. Now I own your room." Rindou informed Ran who stared at him with disbelief.

'What an idiot?' Ran' smile turned into a crooked one. He couldn't believe that his younger brother really tried to win the bet. He was just joking at first to tease him about his dump site of a room but what Ran wouldn't expect was for his younger brother to actually participate in the supposedly bet.

Rindou felt Ran's gaze on him as he glanced over before speaking, "What?". He didn't like the smug look that Ran wore on his face. If only there was an eraser so he could actually erase that cocky and smug expression on his older brother's face.

"Were you really that bothered by your garbage of a room and you foolishly agreed to my supposedly bet? It was just a joke!" Ran bursted his bubble. Rindou turned to him, "A Joke?!" He growled at Ran who wriggled his eyebrows while giving him his lazy and cocky grin that confirmed the whole thing.

'What the actual fuckery is this?!' Rindou couldn't believe that the bet Ran made-joked, was a lie. It was a shame for him to actually believe it and to drag an innocent girl to it!

"Rindou? Cat got your tongue?" Ran said, followed by an annoying chortle.

'Shit. If Y/N knows about this then, I'd be more guilty to have of used her.' Rindou started to panick. Being sadistic was his nature but when it comes to Y/N? He would idly turn into a big softie to her.

Well, that was until hell came when the two siblings froze because of a loud yawn that they heard infront of them.

"What was that?" Her voice asked. It wasn't soft nor harsh. It was more like an intimidating one. Ran and Rindou shivered at her tone.

'fuck.' was both of their initial thoughts as they faced the lowly looking Y/N who just woke up from her sleep.

"Good midnight, Love?" Ran sweat dropped at her cold gaze. He flinched when she sighed.

Shit really is starting to happen just because of their stupid bet of a joke and they're going to experience more with the woman they're facing with.

And what's more annoying? Was that she was low-key scary for them to face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.8K 16
The last thing Rindou Haitani wants to do is babysit some yakuza wife while his older brother soaks up the glory of doing both of their jobs in the m...
232K 9.5K 29
A story in which Ran and Rindou 'buy' a little girl and she becomes part of the Bonten family. ! Bonten x Child Reader !
385K 18.5K 53
Haitani Rindo. One half of the infamous Haitani brothers. The despicable siblings that rule over Roppongi. The- "Who?" He blinked. He looked up in di...
36.1K 879 22
β˜ΌοΈŽπ‘…π‘Žπ‘› π»π‘Žπ‘–π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘– π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ! [18+] '𝐼 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 β„Žπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘› π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑀𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π·π‘Žπ‘¦, 𝐼 𝑑...