Black bird

By XsleeplesswritingX

"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I s... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
A/N
5
A/N
6
7
8
9
10
11
A/N
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
A/N
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
A/N
46
A/N
47
A/N
48
49
50
51
A/N
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

30

452 8 0
By XsleeplesswritingX

Gemini Myth's POV

Dear Blackbird,

Meet me at our spot tonight.

     -Draco Malfoy

School ended a week ago and I am now back at home. I just got this letter from the Malfoy family owl.

Draco and I meet at a park that is halfway between both of our houses in the middle of the night. We have only met there twice so far.

I wonder what he wants to talk about.

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts and my head snapped up from the letter.

"Come in." I said knowing it's my father.

The door opened slowly.

"We need to talk." My father said as he walked into my bedroom and closed the door.

I gulped slightly. "What's up?"

His feet shifted awkwardly and he cleared his throat.

"Peter Pettigrew will be staying with us, kind of like a peasant though. I made the unbreakble curse with him making sure he won't tell anyone including the dark lord about you." He said as he walked towards my bed and sat down on it.

I shivered at that word.

The dark lord.

"Why is he staying with us?" I asked him as I fully sat up.

"Dark lords orders." He said quietly.

Shivers. Again.

"When will he be here?" I asked as I gulped.

"Tomorrow morning." He said as he stood back up and headed towards my bedroom door.

"Will I have to interact with him?" I asked hoping my father would say no.

"Not really." He answered.

"Right. Okay then." I said shrugging my shoulders and laying back down.

He gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked slightly laughing.

"You don't care that another death eater will be staying here?" He asked raising an eyebrow obviously expecting me to argue back.

"It's really fine, I'm leaving in July anyways." I said shrugging my shoulders as I folded Draco's letter and slid it under my pillow.

"Bu-"

"Dad, really, I'm not arguing for once, leave it at that." I chuckled.

"You're in a good mood." He smiled at me.

I shrugged my shoulders yet again and smiled. "I guess so, but I do need to go real quick." I said as I got up from my bed and headed towards my closet.

"To?" He asked in a fatherly tone and raising an eyebrow.

"The park." I said as I started searching through clothes to wear.

"Gem it's Dan-"

"Yeah yeah I know. It's a dangerous world out there now, but I'll be fine." I said as I turned my head and gave him a reassuring smile at the end.

He slightly gulped but nodded his head in agreement. "Right well I'll let you go."

"My yellow." I said to him with a smile.

"My yellow." He smiled back as he left the room.

I decided to wear a white turtleneck with a tan plaid skirt and a tan trench coat. Although it was summer time it was raining hard here in Cokeworth.

I took a quick glance in my mirror and flattened out my hair a bit and then pushed opened my door and walked out.

"I'll be back soon." I said towards my father as I closed the front door behind me.

It was dark out and it was pouring rain so I quickly walked to the park, it was about a thirty minute walk.

Once I made it to the park I pulled out my wand a dried off the bench so I could sit and wait for Draco to get here.

My hair was soaked but I didn't mind because I was just excited to see Draco.

"Hello black bird." His voice echoed as he walked into the light.

I stood up from the bench and ran into his arms.

His hand made his way to the top of my head and he dragged it down my hair.

"Missed me huh?" He slightly laughed out.

I jokingly scoffed. "You wish."

"I don't have to wish." He said and although I couldn't see his smirk I could feel him creating one with his lips.

He slightly pulled away from the hug and lifted my chin with his right hand and planted a kiss on my lips.

"We need to talk." He said as his voice became more serious.

My eyebrows furrowed and I could feel my heartbeat picking up.

I have always hated that sentence.

"Um okay shoot then." I said as my voice was shaky from slight nerves.

He gulped slightly and his lips slightly shaked.

"I'm breaking up with you." He said without looking me in the eyes.

I'm breaking up with you.

I could feel my head spinning and my heart breaking. The world was going empty and it was taking me with it.

"W-what?" I croaked out.

"I am breaking up-"

"I heard that!" I yelled towards him.

I was starting to get angry, I have no idea why I was getting angry but my emotions were controlling me instead of me controlling them.

"Why?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Gem-"

"Why!" I yelled as I pushed his chest.

"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry.

"Why? Why would you do this?" I said screaming at him and pushing him away.

Although he didn't budge.

"I have to." He said as a shield of tears started covering those beautiful grey eyes.

"And to think I was falling in love with you." I said to him with a scoff.

And then he walked away.

But not before I could see the tears rolling down his cheeks.

My vision.

My stupid fucking vision.

It really happened.

I felt my knees weaken and myself fall to the ground.

I punched the grass beneath me and could feel the ground shake.

No.

Not now.

I could feel my powers activating so I stood up and quickly ran home.

The rain got stronger and next thing I knew it was hailing.

I barged into my house and slammed the front door.

"Gemini!" I heard my father yell as he walked out of the kitchen.

"What!" I yelled back angrily as books started falling out of shelves.

My father looked at me and I could see his face drop.

"Gem? What's wrong?" He asked cautiously.

"I hate him!" I screamed as I felt the walls shake.

My father tried to steady himself as my powers shook the floor underneath him.

"Who?" My father asked as he slowly walked over to me.

"Malfoy!" I yelled as my body fell to the ground. I was now clenching my head in my hands and pulling at my hair.

"Be careful, the angrier you get right now the closer you get to the other you." He explained carefully as he kneeled down next to me.

"Good." I said angrily.

I heard my father take a deep breath. "What did he do?"

"He broke up with me." I said now feeling myself get even more angry.

My father placed a hand on my back and started rubbing it. "It will be okay Gem."

More books started to fall and I could feel my head getting heavier.

"Gem, you need to breath." He said calmly.

My anger was coursing through my body and he wanted me to breath?

I tried to take a deep breath and calm myself but I could already tell that it wouldn't work.

"It's not working." I seethed out.

"You have to try harder." He said reassuringly.

"I am trying!" I yelled and a gust of huge wind appeared from my anger.

"Ge-"

"Who is really the last Tinsley?" I randomly asked, remembering the conversation with the twins.

"It's you?" He said confused.

"Don't lie to me!" I yelled as I stood up and now I could hear the house rumbling from how much I shook it.

"Gemini..." he said cautiously as he stood up slowly and slightly backed away.

He's scared of me.

"How would they find out there's was only one Tinsley if I am the last Tinsley dad?" I asked trying to calm myself down because I don't want him to be scared of me.

"I- I don't know." He said and I could hear his voice starting to get shaky.

I scoffed loudly. "Bullshit."

"You're a liar!" I yelled.

He backed away more.

"And now you're scared of me?" I scoffed again. "My own father."

"No- gem-"

"What dad? What?" I yelled.

He walked over to me and engulfed me in his arms and started rubbing my hair.

"Breath." Was all he said.

So I did. I took a deep breath in and out and then fell to the ground from weakness and he fell with me too.

"You are only angry because of Draco." He said quietly.

"Malfoy." I said correcting my father.

"Did you love him?" He asked me.

"I- I think so." I said into my fathers chest.

"There is no think about love you either do or don't." He said as I felt his lips give me a kiss on the top of my head.

"I don't know what being in love feels like." I mumbled.

"Mmkay..." he said quietly and I knew he was thinking.

I switched my position to lay on his lap, although I was facing the opposite way of him.

"When I realized I loved your mother it almost felt as if I had found my home. Home was no longer a roof and windows, home was seeing your mother. It was like a relief of air. Everything that has gone wrong in my life went away when I met your mother, because nothing was more important until I met my daughter." He explained to me.

Home.

He did feel like my home.

"Yes. I love him." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

"I know." I heard him whisper to me and then I drifted off, on the floor in my fathers lap.

Draco Malfoy's POV

"Did you do it?" My father asked as I stepped into the manor.

"Yeah. I did it." I seethed out angrily towards him.

"Good, good." He smiled towards me.

I scoffed lightly as I walked past him to get to my bedroom.

"Someone seems angry." He laughed out.

I laughed sarcastically with my back facing him. "Angry? Of course I'm fucking angry father!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!" He yelled back and I could feel him walking closer towards me.

I snapped around to face him. "How angry would you be if your family forced you to break up with mother!"

His hand reached up and slapped me across the face but my face didn't move. I was too angry.

"That little Tinsley is a stupid little Gryffindor! She's evil and vile and she deserves nothing but hell! I am saving you!" He yelled back.

"She's not like that!" I yelled towards him.

He laughed sarcastically and looked me straight in the eyes. "Her mother killed innocent people! Her mother tried to kill the dark lord and me! You have no idea what she is like!"

"You have killed innocent people!" I yelled.

"What is happening in here?" I heard my mothers calm voice speak as she came out of the kitchen.

"Your son is upset that I forced him to break up with that disgusting Tinsley." My father said as he walked over to my mother swiftly.

"I'm sorry honey." My mother said as she gave me a pity smile.

I looked at them both and scoffed and quickly walked to my bedroom. I slammed my bedroom door behind me and slid to the ground.

I rested my elbows on my knees and gripped my hair in anger.

"I'm sorry Gemini." I whispered sadly.

I didn't want to hurt her, I knew she didn't deserve this, yet she also deserves better than me. No one should have to go through the trouble of a Malfoy. Maybe my Father was doing her a favor, but it hurts.

I've never seen her so hurt and betrayed until tonight. I knew she was angry, I could feel her anger, like I was sharing it with her.

"Draco?" I heard my mothers calming voice on the other side of the door.

"Please mother, not now." I grunted.

I heard her sigh lowly. "If you love her, you will protect her. This is for her protection."

"No, it's because father hates her bloodline." I said annoyed.

"That's not the only reason." My mother said quietly.

"Yeah sure." I said not caring for this conversation between her and I.

"Just listen Draco, if you love her..." she took a deep breath "...then make her hate you, you will see how much it protects her. Please."

Make her hate me.

"How will that protect her?" I asked my Mother.

"You will see." She said and then I heard her footsteps descend down the hallway.

I don't want her to hate me, but if it's for her protection then so be it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 362 22
Severus Snape had given up in love after his beloved lily died, that was until a certain Slytherin arrived more like a certain Malfoy. Remus Lupin w...
2K 46 20
"What's your zodiac sign?" "Gemini, why?" "I don't know. I just believe that people's zodiac signs explain a lot about their personality and why they...
2.3M 60.9K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
23.9K 346 32
*COMPLETED* Aurora Snape, the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape, goes to Hogwarts at 11 years old. During her time there she fall in love...