Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-57

4K 622 71
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

It's around 10.00 pm, when Manik was giving the final touch to his dinner date, while Nandini on the other hand was stirring in her sleep and soon realisation about time seeped in her and she got up with a jerk.

She looked at the clock and realised it's too late for dinner and stuff, so with lots of worry in her system, she got down from the bed and ran downstairs. She was getting down the stairs in haste, as if she had lots of practice on this stairs and this stairs are her friend which might not harm her.

Well she was rushing down but was looking beautiful, her long hair a bit messy coz of sleeping, that irritation in mouth after sleeping and her dress, her dhupatta all over her front body and her bare legs, her no make up look yet she looked gorgeous. Well along with rushing, she was calling Manik too, to know where he was and why didyhe wake her up.

Her dress

The way her dhupatta was set

Nan-Manik..........Manik.

Well Manik heard her and came back in living room and in this time, Nandini had scanned their entire living room and kitchen but found him nowhere and than he was there in front of her suddenly. Without giving him time, she came to him and started speaking.

Nan-kaha the aap? Kitna late ho gaya hai ! Aap ne muje uthaya kyu nhi? Khana khaya aap ne? God itna late tak so gayi mei.........ab raat ko neend bhi nhi aayegi..........god.......aap ne

She was sushed by Manik who placed his finger on her lips along with saying.

Ma-ssshhhhh..........

She went completely silent and non moving, gaping at him while Manik said removing his fingers and than took hold of her wrist and made way to the balcony. Coming there, Nandini saw a table for 2 with a 3 candles light up, dark sky and peaceful breeze.

It seemed like she was in some 5 star hotel. She was just looking around without saying a word and Manik leaned close to her sideways yet behind her and spoke.

Ma-I was preparing for a nice date for you.

Nandini frowned and looked at him while Manik said.

Ma-I realised that it has been a long time when I treated you specially........this lockdown can't stop our romance so here it is........I know thode phool aur thode aur candles hone chahiye.........but thoda lockdown effect hai....... but this is cosy too........I guess we both will be enough for each other.

Nandini was just blinking at him in surprise while Manik smiled seeing her expressions after his so much of talking and than he said.

Ma-freshen up and than we will start with our date.

Nandini like an obedient kid bobbed her head in yes and walked away back to the room. Freshening up and cleaning her mouth, she came back after wiping her face and when she came back, she saw that food was placed on the table.

She was looking at that, when Manik forwarded his left palm for her to hold it. Bringing herself out from the daze, she placed her hand on his and Manik gently tugged her, removing all the distance.

Taking her in a side hug, he came close to her chair and pulled it out for her, than he made her sit on her place and than unlid the starter and gravy. He filled her plate with a good amount of food and said.

Ma-enjoy your meal ma'am.

Saying that he smiled at her and than he too sat opposite of her and filled his plate. Than he switched on the music player and soft piano tune was played, just like in cosy high class restaurants and hotels. Nandini looked around and the food and it actually looked like a 5 star set up.

While she was lost in everything, not being able to believe it, Manik was busy looking at her cute expressions. Her expressions were like a kid who was seeing something fascinating like this for the first time.

After a brief look of everything, her gaze unintentionally fell on Manik and she saw that he was already looking at her and smiling. She gave him a warm smile and said.

Nan-all this is very beautiful........you managed to arrange a very warm thing inspite of this lockdown.

Ma-all this for the love of my life.

Nandini blushed at this and look down to not show him her blush but Manik could easily see her and feel her. He further said.

Ma-a little more.

Hearing that she looked at him with the frown that replaced her blush while Manik said.

Ma-a little more of blush and I know you can do it better.

Hearing that the blush came again and Nandini looked away while Manik smiled more. To change the topic she said.

Nan-you have actually managed to shut me down.........mere pass kehne k liye kuch bhi nhi hai.

Ma-should I take that as a compliment!

He teased her while Nandini just looked at him and than after a moment she said.

Nan-if my talking irritates you........than it is an achievement for you.

Manik smiled softly at her and than said.

Ma-when I was in Dubai...........that time I missed my Rajdhani express a lot.

Nandini frowned at what Rajdhani express he was talking about but soon her tube light blinked and she realised he was talking about her and her non stop talking habit. She immediately threw her napkin on him on which Manik laughed and than continued.

Ma-than lockdown happened and I felt that I will actually miss this chatterbox but luckily we managed to come under a roof and jab after coming I heard you again........I felt jaise mei gaya hi nhi tha tumse dur.

Nandini showed him her tongue to tease him and than said.

Nan-mujse dur toh koi jaa hi nhi skta hai.

Ma-that's a good thing........but I think you shouldn't let anybody in other than me.

Nan-waqt hi kaha hai for other people.......hum pura time ek sath hi hote hai.

Ma-so it is a good thing or a bad thing?

Nan-you decide.

Ma-well let me consider it as a good one.......
and now........take a bite and tell me how it is........itna mehnat se banaya hai and it got cold too now.

Nandini didn't saying anything but picked up her fork and started moving in the veggies and than piercing it in one, she took a bite and that nice spicy taste burst on her taste bud and she loved it. Chewing and gulping that, she spoke with lots of enthusiasm in her tone.

Nan-this is very tasty........just like restaurants.......I loved it.

Saying that she digged her fork again and Manik smiled and wiped his lips. He too have taken the bite and he knew how this was tasting coz he himself had made it and tasted that while cooking to manage the salt and spices, so he knew how every dish is tasting today.

Nandini on the other hand was quietly eating coz after her first bite, she realised that she was hungry and the food was just wow. A few morsels went in silence and than again they got back to talking randomly but about their life.

Like a few incidents of their school or college, with their colleagues coz Nandini was with Kumar's first so she had lots to say and on hearing her Manik too would remember something and would tell her.

They were laughing and giggling on their funny talks. A few of their fascination were discussed too, not only abt physical thing but with food or clothes or any style and much more. The entire eating session went out like a therapy.

All the stress and worry with this tight schedule, all the body pain and strain, everything was gone and they felt refreshing. They even completed all the food, like every grain was in their stomach. So like after spending this long long time in sitting, Manik soon realised that music is being played at their background.

So at this moment when he heard that, both were giggling on something and that is why Manik got up and Nandini stopped abruptly coz of him. While Manik came beside her and said forwarding his hand to her once again.

Ma-can I have a dance with the pretty lady.

Nandini smiled warmly at his gentleman gesture and placed her hand on his. Manik tugged her and she got up from her place. Coming a few steps away from the table setup, they stood in front of each other and than Manik took hold of her hand.

Placing that on his collarbone and holding the other one, he placed his hand on her waist and they started moving softly to the soft music. They locked their eyes and no words were exchanged. There was only blankness yet there was peace.

They moved from left to right and right to left, Manik twirled her gently thrice and than came back to their initial steps. Moving silently, now their locked eyes were expressing the love for each other.

Again, moving and than twirling her, he locked his hands on her once again but soon enough, Nandini broke their contact and hugged his shoulder and they bodies still moving.

(If any body has a similar type of hug pic than plz do share it with me.....I'll replace this)

She rested her entire frame on his shoulder and was moving mildly, her cheek touching his covered biceps while Manik holded her strongly and they continued swaying their body softly.

Nandini was getting so overwhelmed with the feelings btwn them that she was a bit scared of evil eye and that's why she hugged him dearly. Manik at times, kissed the centre of her back head and passed his warmth to her.

Being in this affectionate and lovely moment, they cared less about the time until they were tired and than when Manik decided to look back at her, he tired to move her but Nandini hugged him more and soon she said.

Nan-I love you Manik.

Though he loved her confession but this was not something normal, which is why he made her face him and asked cupping her cheeks.

Ma-what's wrong?

Nandini looked straight in his eyes and said.

Nan-promise me that we won't be separated..........we will always be like this.

Ma-Nandini suddenly why this.

But she cribbed like a baby.

Nan-no.......just promise me.

And than in a blink of eye Manik realised about her past and her insecurities and that's why he made no more room for further talking and said with a determined smile.

Ma-I promise...........nobody is going to separate us.

Nandini finally breathed in relief which Manik saw and he sealed his promise by kissing on her forehead and letting his lips rest there for a good amount of time, while Nandini actually got relaxed with his kiss.

Moving away, he looked deep in her eyes but after 2 mins, a yawn managed to come into existence in Manik and he couldn't hide it obviously. Understanding that, Nandini spoke.

Nan-I think we should end this night here........ you are tired with all this set up too.

Well he had no option to argue and that is why he simply bobbed his head and Nandini headed to wrap up this date set up. She had to began with collecting their used crockery and while she was busy in that, Manik came to help her. Seeing him working she said.

Nan-you are tired Manik........go and sleep........ I'll wrap this up.

Ma-muje tumhare bina neend nhi aayegi........ let's wind up this together and than jump on bed together.

Saying that he picked up a good amount of crockery and made way to the kitchen.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it. Next update on Saturday. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

271 3 20
.
131K 6.4K 21
love story with twist and turns of manan this is my first story I just tried hope you guys enjoy them
245 37 32
Let's win together. AA by SS
329 25 21
.