Short Stories/One-shots

By OtakuAngel_1460

I do tend to write a lot though, so I guess they could be their own short stories, but that'd be tedious. The... More

Surprise (Smut)
Corridors from Nightmares (Horror)
In Trouble
Excitement (Smut)
Saying Goodbye (Angst)
[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Rewritten (Smut)
The White Flower (Horror)
Curiosity (Smut?)
High School AU (Conversation) (Fluff)
10 Different Ways to... (Smut/Fluff/Angst)
A Butterfly - Emily
Are You Happy? (Angst)
Christmas Special (Fluff)
[Tub]'s Orchestra One-Shot Pt 2 (Smut)
Perhaps it was a Dream... (Angst)
A Strange Request at a Piano Bar
Picking Up a Hitchhiker
Starting Over in a New Place
Trivia
A Trip to Ecstasy (Smut)

Mirror Sex (Smut)

37 0 0
By OtakuAngel_1460

Writing Prompt #15

This is indeed rushed. Sorry. 10/17/21

Yeah, I decided to add some more. 6/10/24

Words: 5,800

It is a hot summer day and the two lovers have gotten home from their day out. That morning they had gone for a run, and finished the afternoon swimming with some friends.

Melody stretches her arms as she kicks off her flip-flops inside the door. Kuki sets his bag near hers, and gently closes the door behind them. 

She sighs, relieved to be home with the air conditioning already running. The pool was nice, but it was still humid and blasted hot despite the cool water. Kuki chuckles, amused with her reaction to the heat. He is also sweating up a storm on this summer day, so he completely understands her relief. 

'A shower is due.' She thinks to herself. She turns to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. His body leans into hers, and pulls her into him, his hands on her waist. "I think a shower should be arranged..." Melody begins, "I am so sweaty!" She laughs and her smile makes his heart swell with joy. 

He grins and places a chaste kiss on her lips. He leans his forehead onto hers, humming quietly to himself. "I think that's a brilliant idea." He comments. He swiftly picks her up and she gasps in surprise. She wraps her legs around his waist just as she kisses his bottom lip. A grin dances on her lips as she notices she's really teasing him. She grinds against him and a low groan from the back of his throat meets her ears. His member is a tight bulge in his shorts. 

He opens the bathroom door, enters and quickly closes it behind them. He sets her down gently on the cold tile floor and she keeps her arms around his neck. She tilts her head up, stands on her tiptoes to reach him, and kisses his jaw. His hands linger on her back, she kisses him ardently and he groans when she bites his lip. His hips rock against her when she kisses him and she smiles to herself.

"Don't flatter yourself..." he darkly chuckles. Her body shivers with excitement and her cheeks go red. She hastily pulls her arms away from him, tucking them behind her back to fidget in embarrassment. He tilts her head up, "Will you start the water? I'll-" He can't finish before she quickly turns around. She goes to the bathtub, turns on the shower head, and makes sure that the water is at least a cool warm. Not a lukewarm, but a refreshing warm on this burning hot day. She reaches her arms across her body to take off her shirt, but he is firmly pinned to her body; his large bulge grinding on the back of her inner thighs. Her body trembles with anticipation. Vivid images of him above her and banging her relentlessly excites her more as they make their way into her head. She grasps the bathtub's rim, trying to keep herself from falling into it just as he lightly caresses her arms. 

He slides his hands beneath her shirt, and massages her clothed breasts, her bra still on. He unclips her bra underneath her shirt and begins to remove her upper clothing entirely. She complies, removing her hands from the bathtub, allowing him to strip her naked. A thump is made as her clothes drop to the floor. He continues to grind on her and she is loosing it; she wants him desperately. 

He kisses the back of her neck. The shower head is picking up a light mist-like water on the mirror above the sink. She briskly turns around, facing him. He settles his hands on her lower back with a smirk on his face. She immediately sets to kissing and sucking his neck. She sneaks her hands under his shirt, his excitement in between her legs. She glances at the full body mirror behind Kuki, giving it no mind. 

She gasps, surprised to feel his hands in her underwear, groping her ass. She rests her forehead on his collarbone and she pants, almost whimpers beneath his touch. The heat of the day sticks to their bodies and the rising heat of their desire only fuels their desire. She quickly takes the hem of his shorts and boxers, and pulls them down. She stands back up, snuggling into his arms again, with his boner firmly pressing against her thighs. Her breath is hot on his skin, and as she thrusts her hips against him he groans her name.

"Dios maldecir..." [God damn...] He softly moans. He turns them around, facing the mirror. "Cariño, I'm gonna enjoy you, till you cant even walk." His voice low and gravely as he stares into her eyes through the mirror. His right hand travels up her abdomen and settles on her throat. She shivers, his threat sounds so, so good... so dangerously exciting. 

She glances at the mirror, anxiously watching his other hand go to her breast. He pinches the taut, plump nipple, teasing it between his fingertips. She sharply inhales and his right hand tightens around her throat. She feels her oxygen cut off and he kisses her carotid artery. The sight of it is arousing and spurs her on.

He releases her throat and gropes both of her boobs. She breathlessly moans his name, the new sensation exhilarating her. She had no idea that choking could be so sexual, but she has to hand it to Kuki, anything he does to her, she finds incredibly arousing. He finds the remaining clothing on her annoying. From behind her he guides her to the floor, pulling her underwear and shorts from her hips. She looks up and the mirror, still gives her a view her own body, as well as his. 'This is a proper body mirror,' she notes to herself. Her cheeks go bright red as she watches her clothes meet the floor beside them. She meets his teasing hot gaze as he drops her underwear on top of the strewn clothes, she glances away flustered. 

He pushes her back down and her boobs press into the cold and clean, white tile bathroom floor. The sensation is oddly degrading and arousing to her. He adjusts himself and grabs her waist, positioning her ass in the air to meet him and thrusts into her harshly. She moans and balls her fists up with nothing to cling to; the only other thought on her mind is that she's full again. The water in the background is ignored entirely. He leans down, kissing and biting the back of her neck. He pounds into her, groaning in euphoria. She arches her upper back into him and he begins to trail kisses to her lower back. Soon, her body is forced to the bathroom floor in rhythm with each of his thrusts. She moans louder and meets his fervor with her own.

He presses his chest tight against her back, tracing his fingers along the veins on her neck. She quickly inhales, shuddering beneath his calloused touch; even the thought of him choking her is intoxicating now. He notices her back is flushed as well and he feels himself want to devour all of her. He thrusts in and out of her vagina relentlessly, she screams his name, and he chokes her. The air is literally taken away from her and the pleasure in the pit of her stomach builds faster. He gropes and caresses her breasts in lieu of choking her. She gasps breathlessly and tries to find anything to hold onto as he meticulously provides her body with pleasure. He drives into her, his thrusts rough while they rise higher in this carnal desire. His dick throbs inside of her and her walls clench tightly around him continuously as he rails her.

Her fingers brush against the door and wall beside her and she catches a glimpse of the mirror. She watches his alluring gaze shake as she moans louder. It is all so lewd, seeing her reaction to him and his that she wouldn't usually be able to see in this position. She watches his eyes travel from some point in front of her to her ear. She notices the exact moment in which he decides to bite her and she feels liquid pool inside of her, she braces herself for his teeth and he bites her eagerly. She can't tell what is hotter: knowing where he'd bite her beforehand or feeling his teeth scrape along her skin in a tease and embed themselves into her. Her mouth hangs open and she moans loudly feeling him penetrate her deeper and he chuckles knowingly.

She closes her eyes, tilting her head away from the mirror. She leans her head on her folded arms in front of her as she gasps for air. He is merciless with his thrusts and pushes her to the edge. The moans of his name from her mouth are exhilarating to him. Saliva drips from her mouth and lips to the tile floor while her pounds her mercilessly. She is unable to do anything but moan his name loudly; her thighs tremble and he squeezes her hips firmly.

A few more thrusts and she comes crashing down on him: "Kuki!" she screams in bliss. She pants and gasps for air while he steadily thrusts into her. Her orgasm grips her almost painfully in its pleasure and she sees white. It takes her a second to realize that his hold on her hips is harsher than usual as his penis penetrates her thoroughly.

She blushes harder with the thought that he might not have had enough of her when she teased him earlier at the pool and her heart swells. She doesn't get the chance to scold herself for thinking so lewdly when he cums inside of her, riding out his own high with several desperate thrusts. Her name is torn from his lips with a grin to compliment it. His seed fills her up and she only wishes to have more of him. 

He pulls out of her, letting her sit up while his hands roam her body. He groans, watching their climaxes drip down her thighs and he already misses the intimate connection with her. He leans forward, kissing the back of her neck. She turns around, pressing her back against the mirror and the bathroom door with a grin on her lips. Her thrilling high still pulses adrenaline through her body.

He crawls over to her, sighing in relief as he buries his face into her cleavage whilst his cock stands tall again. Her hands go to his hair and ruffles it some more. He bites one of her nipples and she moans. He quickly kisses her lips, only to return to her breasts. He sucks on her nipple, effectively going to leave more marks on her fair and smooth skin. 

"I love you." He whispers, his hot breath grazes against her skin and her body shivers with eagerness for a round two. 

"I love you too..." She mumbles, letting him continue his great work on her breasts. She teases her foot along the back of his leg and pulls him closer. His fiery eyes gaze up at her through his messy hair and she shudders gratefully: he isn't going to let her go without another round. She eagerly wraps her arms around his neck just as he begins to bite and kiss her neck. 

"Amar, you won't be walking to the bed tonight." [Love] He warns thickly. She inhales sharply as his teeth tease her other nipple. She gazes at him, delighted to see him dote on her so. She watches his tongue circle her nipple and the embarrassment brings tears to her eyes. She closes her eyes and it heightens the sensuality of his mouth on her breasts. He feels her arms tremble around his neck and he smiles to himself. He sucks her nipple hard and the noises from her mouth makes him want to drown in her essence. 

He reaches his hand to her hip and caresses her gently, and she softly exhales. Her eyes flutter open and he wantonly licks her nipple while maintaining eye contact. She can't stop the moan that passes from her lips nor the slight arch in her back and he amorously kisses her. She clings to him tighter and parts her lips, he licks her teeth and salaciously caresses her tongue. She moans in the back of her throat and he moves closer to her, to the point that his penis brushes against her vulva. The warmth of his penis makes her tense with keenness to enjoy him again. He sucks her tongue greedily and runs his other hand along her leg. He begrudgingly releases her lips and their breathes mingle together. Her eyes sweep over his neck and collarbone, and she briefly thinks to bite him all over as well. 

He reaches to hold her back with his arms and leaves sweet kisses down her collarbone and breasts. He glances up at her between her cleavage and desirously licks the sides of her breasts. She shudders and faintly licks her lips without realizing it; if she could eat the sight of him, she would. He raises his head with the desire to kiss her senseless but she interrupts him.

"Don't stop," she whispers hotly. The look in her eyes has his mind and body crazy. 

He kisses her jaw and nips at her ear, "Querida, no puedo contenerme." [Darling/my dear, I can't help myself.] He possessively kisses her lips and settles his hand in her hair, near the base of her head. He impatiently yet sweetly dominates her mouth and leaves her breathless. He sucks her bottom lip before firmly biting it. He lets her lips go and the redness of it makes his heart soar. "Not when you look at me like that and say such lewd things with those pretty lips." 

Still gasping for air, she can't muster enough focus to glare at him. She knows she desperately wants him inside of her and him taking his time only reinforces the need. "Kuki..." she mutters so quietly that even he has a difficult time hearing it, yet he still recognizes the urgency in her voice. 

"Your back may hurt after this, sorry." He tells her sincerely, although she discerns that her back will hurt. He leans in to kiss the bridge of her nose and lingers softly on her lips in apology and admiration. He removes his hand from her head and tilts her waist up. He pushes her against the wall harder and lifts her waist to meet his thighs, so that her shoulders and neck are pressed to the door. He grabs her wrists and holds them above her head, against the mirror, 'Just for now,' he thinks. He thrusts deep inside of her and she moans gratefully. He catches a glimpse of the carnal look in his eyes and the messy, wild state he is in. He briefly dwells on the fact that he may put her through a lot this time, just to satiate himself. He brushes it off and kisses her forehead and then her lips, 'I'll make sure she enjoys herself.' 

He thrusts in and out of her slow and sure, with an all consuming pleasure beating at the both of them. Her body rocks with his and as her shoulders press against the door harder with every thrust into her and she is overcome with the desire to touch him too. It does not help that he keeps her hands restrained. She tightens her legs around his waist and the obscene sounds of his balls smacking her ass makes everything he is pouring into her overwhelming. He fills all of her senses: hearing, sight, feeling, taste and smell. His labored breathing compliments the sound of their bodies meeting; the sight of his unkempt hair, his intense and untamed gaze that only observes her, his well-trained body glistening with sweat; the rise and fall of his chest, the tensing of his shoulders, back and thighs, and the fulfilling sensuality of all of him when he's inside of her; the taste of his lips and saliva still on her tongue is wholly satisfying; as well as the slight musk and sweat subtly giving way to the smell of him fills her heart and soul with a deep adoration and longing for him as her partner.

She feels and sees his penis protrude in her lower belly and she feels like she's being bewitched. It stirs something from within her and she nearly loses all of her strength to her desire. Her tongue lolls out of her mouth and saliva slowly drips down her chin. He kisses her bouncing breasts and licks the saliva from her chin. "Look at you," He murmurs and his eyes seem like they will consume her, "you take me so well." He kisses her passionately and her nails dig into his hand as she tries to express her need to touch him. She constricts around him and he groans. He barely pulls away and smiles, "Soon." She moans and she deflatedly puts aside the compelling urge to touch him for later; he will let her once he has had some more. "Good girl." he whispers and her legs begin to tremble and he picks up the pace. 

She moans louder while he thrusts unyieldingly faster. Her back aches and the pleasure almost drives her crazy, as if she's about to fall apart around him. He digs his fingers into her wrists and hip, feeling himself come close to his orgasm. She screams his name the moment she orgasms and she tightens around him so fiercely that she brings him to his own. She trembles whilst his hot seed fills her, she gasps desperately for air and sweat drips down her body. He watches a droplet roll down her cleavage, her side and hit the floor. He kisses her navel when he belatedly realizes he hasn't given it attention. They both feel him get hard again; she moans under her breath and his eyes get a mischievous look in them. 

She contently sighs and sweetly smiles to him. "Can I touch you now?" she asks hoarsely. He kisses her like it is the most crucial thing in the world for his continued existence and gingerly lets go of her wrists. Her hands immediately find his shoulders and her whole body shivers in response to him biting her tongue and rolling his hips. 

He pulls back to admire and savor her attention. She caresses and traces his chest; she clings to him obsessively and he shudders with the profound yearning for her soul-wrenching gentleness, faithfulness, and compassionate heart. He rests his head on her collarbone, "Dios mío," [My God,] he buries his face into her neck, relishing in her scent, "Give me a moment." He whispers thickly. Her eyes widen slightly in surprise, she hums an acknowledgement and hugs him tightly. After a few moments he sighs and his breath tickles her. He kisses her neck tenderly and pulls her off the floor as he sits back. 

"Mi amor?" She asks with his irrefutably hard cock inside of her. 

He pulls out of her and muffles a groan at the sight of his cock covered in their orgasms. She sighs disappointed to be bereft. His hands roam her body with the intent to tease, "What'd you think of the mirror?" He nips at her collarbone and she shudders. Her eyes travel to the shower head and she notices the water is still running but he side tracks her with another searing and wild kiss; it is promptly forgotten again. She slides her tongue into his mouth and he excitedly welcomes it with his own. He lets her taste his mouth with her tongue before sucking it ravenously. She embraces him, moaning graciously, and writhes with the desire to partake in him. He finally releases her mouth and the sight of her swollen lips thrill him to his very soul. His bottom lip is also red and teased, and it pleases her. "The mirror?" He asks casually, as if he didn't just render her into a moaning mess who was about to beg for him to give it to her. 

She gulps for air and he wipes the saliva from the corner of her mouth with his thumb. He licks his thumb playfully like he has all of the time in the world to bend her over. She faintly swallows and her desire to plead with him to use her on every surface here barely quiets down. "It was... certainly something." Her eyes don't betray her desire and it has him down right bad. "Seeing our..." her hands go to his chest and her eyes gaze at his erection through trembling eyelashes, "joined bodies and your face when I don't get to normally was extremely arousing." He chuckles and it forces her eyes back up. 

Her eyes make it unbearably difficult for him to hold onto his rationality. He grabs her ass and spreads her cheeks and she groans. "Really now?" He smirks and she blushes furiously. He helps her up and faces her to the mirror and his penis presses against her ass. His hands toy with her lecherously and she can't tear her eyes away from them. He grazes his lips against her earlobe, "Do you want me take you in front of this mirror, so that you can see how your body craves mine?" He bites her ear and she rubs her thighs together with equal humiliation and enthusiasm. Self-conscious of the fluid rubbing against her thighs makes her legs go weak with resignation that he can do things to her without even trying. He gropes her breast with one hand while the other pursues her clit; she shudders and tries not to stare at his hand between her legs. He raises her onto her tiptoes and she steadies herself by placing her hands on either side of the mirror. He leisurely slides his finger along her clit and her fluids coat his fingers, "Look at how needy you are for my cock." He licks her earlobe and teases her clit incessantly, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you." She shudders and rolls her hips into his hand to get more friction. He strokes her folds as he circles her clit with his thumb. "You're so wet for me," He groans under his breath and contemplates just bending her over, but he removes his hand to show how wet his hand is because of her. She trembles in embarrassment and she watches as he raises his hand higher and to her mouth. "Will you clean it for me?" He teases.

Tears fill her eyes with the imperative need to feel him in her and consuming her. She shakes her head unable to bring herself to speak while his penis presses against her inner thighs now. He is so close and yet he isn't doing anything about it. The thought that he is only a hip thrust away from being inside her again possesses her mind.

"You won't?" His voice is husky and she shivers; she knows there'll be consequences and she's frustrated with herself that she's aching to find what he may do to her. She nods her head and he pinches her nipple sharply. The pain makes her moan and her tongue lolls out of her mouth. "Do you need my help?" He grazes her lips with his fingers coated in her fluids. She licks his fingers and the sight of it in the mirror makes him want to drop to his knees and eat her out. She sucks his fingers and he caresses her tongue, "That's it, good girl. Do you want a reward?" Saliva dribbles down her chin as he removes his fingers from her mouth. She nods eagerly and he holds her hips with both hands. "You do?" He kisses the nape of her neck, "What would you like?" He draws small patterns on her sides above her waist. 

Tremors start from the tip of her toes and climb higher through her limbs and spine as the precipice of her climax eludes her. She realizes he's edging her and she wants to curse him for being so good with what he does. She yearns for his cock but only moans leave her mouth and standing becomes increasingly difficult as she struggles to remain grounded by the tips of her toes. He eases her forward and her toes barely graze against the floor in her struggle; he holds her to him so that she doesn't fall over. 

He circles her clit with the tip of his penis, "You can beg for my attention. Do you want this?" He lightly traces his hand up and down her stomach. Her head drops forward and she moans; she wants to yell and shout at him but he interrupts her. "Maybe your breasts would like some attention." He sweeps some of her hair over her shoulder, scrapes his teeth along her back and fondles her breasts. He squeezes them, pulls them apart and pushes them together continuously. She moans lasciviously and he bites her back. 

"I-i..." He sucks the red skin, "I want your..." He releases her breasts to hold her to him as she tries standing on her own. "y-your cock..." She mumbles between moans. She had never been so explicit or sex-driven before meeting him, yet here she was begging for sex because of him. He settles his hands on her hips.

He rests his head on her shoulder, "In front of the mirror?" She nods desperately and he smirks. "Say it yourself." He kisses her shoulder and admires her face in the mirror. "Say what you want."

She's grateful that he's reigned in all the teasing because she can speak without moaning. "I want your cock," her legs tremble as he rubs his cock along her vulva, "I-in front of... this mirror." He nips and licks her ear, "I want... a-all of you." She musters and her needy voice sends shivers down his spine. He thrusts into her and she readily screams his name. Tears of bliss roll down her cheeks and the previously withheld pleasure quickly overtakes her. With only a few thrusts she orgasms and she shakes as she rides out her mind-shattering orgasm. He spreads her buttocks with his thumbs and she feels him go deeper, and he brushes over bundles of sensitive nerves. Her legs tremble and she salaciously moans his name with every thrust; how she is gonna walk to the bed is beyond her. Her voice is sore while she begs him to go faster and harder; she moans louder as he does. He shudders as he feels himself getting close and her lustful eyes and begging mouth are an obscenely delicious sight. He cums inside of her suddenly and he gasps for breath. She clenches hotly around him, like she knows it does crazy things to his body. He pumps himself inside her to make sure she receives all of it. 

He feels himself get hard again and his grip on her gets harder. She moans and thrusts her hips against him sensually. He groans and he relentlessly rails her. He clasps one of her hands and guides it to her lower belly, where she can feel his penis protrude. "This, is what you do to me." He seductively utters beside her ear. She finds it enthralling to feel him like this. "I feel you should be held responsible." He slows down but thrusts into her harder. She feels her pleasure change course and her orgasm escapes her. 

She watches her breasts bounce with him and the sweat that falls to the floor, and his hand clasps around hers tightly. He pounds into her and the world comes crashing down around her as her orgasm surfaces in a tidal wave of pleasure; she screams his name to the heavens, and her body trembles uncontrollably. She pants achingly, determined to get air into her lungs. He holds her to him to keep her grounded and he thrusts in and out of her several times before his own orgasm tears through him. He cums inside of her and the torrent stream of semen can be felt even under her hand. She can't help but cover her mouth with her other hand to stifle a moan because she finds it tantalizing that she can feel him climax inside her, in more ways than one. He pulls out and she shudders. 

He feels exhaustion from the day coax him into thinking about sleep. He lowers her onto her own feet so that she can stand once again. He pulls her flush against his chest and she smiles up at him. "Come, I'll help you shower." He mutters sweetly against her hair. She nods, although she is a little ashamed that she forgot about it more than once. 

He assists her into the bath and the cool water is refreshing on her skin. He steps in after her and wipes down her body with a wet washcloth. He washes her hair and then her body; he is careful in making sure that he doesn't rouse her body too much while washing her down. She helps him in washing his hair, but he refuses her help with washing his body cause he would have to take her in the shower again. He rinses them both off, gently picks her up and takes a towel with them to the bedroom. 

He sets her on the bed and tenderly dries her hair. She laughs when he removes the towel from her face and she smiles at the light blush on his cheeks while he dries her body. He finishes drying her legs and just as he begins to dry his hair he feels her foot trail down his chest. He groans to himself and throws the towel away with a grin, "I was really trying not put you through so much." 

She shrugs, "I want you to take me once more before bed." Her voice is quiet and soft, like velvet caressing his skin, and he can't wait until he makes her use it some more. 

He laughs, "I've already carried you to bed, darling." He presses his hands on the bed, on either side of her. 

She circles her arms around his neck and murmurs in a seductive whisper. "All the more for me to use my legs around your waist." He visibly trembles and moans.

"Don't tempt me, not when you've said only one more." He whispers thickly.

"It doesn't-" She starts and he kisses her passionately. He sucks her lip and lets go reluctantly.

"Don't even try." He mumbles against her lips. He pushes her onto the bed and sits between her legs. He grabs her hand and brings it to his mouth, he kisses her ring finger and cradles it to his cheek. "You make it hard to not devour you." He confesses quietly. 

She flushes red and she tries to pull her hand back but he keeps it there. "You make it hard for me to think." She huffs to herself.

He laughs, "You do the same to me." He gazes at her lovingly and she smiles to herself; she knows she can't resist him.

She pulls him closer, "I love your eyes." She mutters under her breath. She kisses him tenderly and he does not dare pull away. She meets him again and again with lips made of honey and promises, with eyes made of dreams of eternity together. He pulls her flush against him and his heart races fast in his chest. She finally parts from him and they're both breathless.

"Yours do terribly enticing things to me," he gasps. He trails kisses along her jaw, "I only have to look at you and I get the urge to praise your body." She shudders and her breath hitches. "Like that." He licks and sucks her neck. 

"Praise me, then." She whispers into the night air. 

He pauses and groans to himself. He goes back to her lips and kisses her, "I will more thoroughly another night." 

She hums and agrees softly, "Alright." She knows that's the best decision since she's already sore from their love-making. 

He caresses her curves thoughtfully, "The mirror is no match for the masterpiece." 

She brings her knees together and covers her face with her forearm. "Don't say such things," she hides her red cheeks. 

He kisses her legs and gently spreads them. He kisses her stomach, "It's true though." He rubs circles into her hips and she glances at him under her arm. 

"Sometimes you're sly." She glares playfully at him.

He smiles and nips at her hipbone, "I know." He sits up, "But sometimes you say things that are absolutely sexy, that I just can't help wanting to indulge in you." 

She flushes red, "It just happens..." 

He grins, "I know." She wraps her arms around him. "I don't think I could ever stop wanting you, even if you stopped saying such things." He stretches her with his fingers to make sure. She moans under her breath. He licks his hand and meets her eyes for the ready. 

She grinds her folds along the tip of his penis, "Good, I don't want you to." 

"If I wasn't hard already, I'd be hard now." He kisses her affectionately. He thrusts into her and she moans into their kiss. She quickly wraps her legs around his waist and they both groan in unison as he goes deeper. His thrusts are slow and rough, bringing her a slow-burning pleasure from the depths of her soul. She kisses his neck and her nails dig into his back as he leisurely picks up the pace. 

She kisses him eagerly and he gladly melts into her. "I love you."

He steals another kiss and thrusts into her harder. "I love you too." The desire to have all of the other fuels them ceaselessly. She brushes his messy hair out of his face and he thrusts in and out of her tirelessly. They come to the precipice of their own climaxes together and the pleasure consumes them entirely as they cling to each other obsessively. 

Tremors rock her body and she sighs contently as he slides out and lays beside her. He pulls her closer and she rests her head on his chest. "Goodnight, my love," she whispers and glances up at him lovingly. 

He kisses the top of her head, "Goodnight, my dear," She closes her eyes with a smile on her lips. He holds her closer and he closes his as well. The stars shine brightly upon them through the window while they fall asleep peacefully.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 2.1K 51
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
54K 1.4K 41
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...