Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 39.

15.8K 350 48
By dontworryboutit123

Alessandro De'luca

"Again."

We had been going in two hours of torture now and I was having the time of my life.

Giovanni and Gianni held his arms back as I dunked his head into the freezing cold ice water. I held it under as he struggled against our holds, whenever his body went limp I would pull him back.

"Mhmm," Ashanti hummed as she wagged her finger. She looked at the girls over her shoulder.
"I don't think that was long enough— do y'all?"

"No."

"Not at all."

"Definitely not."

"A little longer won't hurt."

"You heard'em, again." Ashanti nodded her head slightly as his scream to stop got muffled by the water. I held his head under water a tad bit longer than the last few times.

Poor Mariah was up in tears as she watched the slow demise of her boyfriend. I don't understand why though— maybe she was kidnapped.

Maybe it was Stockholm syndrome.

Water started to splash as he tried to fight against my grip on his head. I bit down on my bottom lip as I pushed his head further into the water.

The more he struggled the more water he would swallow.

"Stop." I pulled him up as he took a big gasp for air. His face had cold water dripping down his face as his teeth clattered.

"You bi-"

He didn't get the chance to spew that sentence as I banged his head against the lip of the tub.

"That wasn't a very nice thing to say, now was it?" I repeated the action by banging his head against the metal again.

"Especially when she's the one handing out all of your punishments." Sage taunted as tge twins tightened their holds on him.

"Please stop." Mariah panted as she struggled to keep her head up. Welts started to form on her stomach from the zaps she took.

"Can somebody gag her?" Ashanti boredly asked.

Willow was quick to ball up a towel and shove it down her throat. She somehow managed to find some tape and tape her mouth shut too.

"Don't choke." She sweetly remarked before walking away.

"I'm bored of this— get them both out of my sight." With that she got up and walked towards the exit.

"We're done for the day." I watched her walk out of the room with the girls following closely behind.

Jaden slumped forward against the coldness of the tub as blood started to flow down his forehead.

"Hey hey," Gianni lifted his head up. " There is no rest for the wicked... you sleep when we tell you to sleep."

He and Gio lifted up Jaden off of the floor and practically dragged him in his feet out of the room.

"Make sure he has a sleepless night." I tell the guard that watches over his door. I don't miss the smirk that he sends to Halle, the guard in front of Mariah's door...

and his girlfriend.

"Nasty fucks." I shiver slightly as we walk out of the florescent basement and into the natural light of the family home.

When we enter the kitchen we find the girls stuffing their faces with whatever spread the cooks made today. I lifted Ash out of her seat and took it for myself. I pulled her back down on to my lap as she popped a grape into her mouth.

"Where is everyone?" She asked noting that the rest of the family was M.I.A.

"They had to handle something." Is all I told her as she nods her head slowly. She shrugs it off and pops a grape into her mouth.

Little did she know that I had a surprise planned for her— we just had to handle the deadweight in the basement first.

I spread my fingers across her stomach as she laughs at the bickering between Gianni and Vadim. Those two were alike in so many ways that it was a tad bit creepy.

Natalia just rolled her eyes at her cousin and boyfriends antics. I could practically sense her headache as she placed her palm against her head.

"My poor baby is going to be surrounded by idiots." She mumbled as Sienna massaged  her shoulders. "At least that will be balanced out with strong, independent women in their lives."

Natalia perked up at this," You're absolutely right."

She was about three months now, she had about two months before knowing the sex of the baby.

Gianni couldn't hold a secret for the life of him so I was one hundred percent sure that he would tell us the gender a.s.a.p .

At this point, I tap her thigh and stood up from the table. She followed after  me as we walked towards my room. Once inside I turn on the t.v as she climbs under the covers.

I follow suit as she lays her head against my chest. She snuggles into me as she also laces our hands together and holds them close to her heart.

I reposition her in a way so that she's still leaning against me but she wouldn't go numb if she stayed in that one position for a while.

Her eyes were struggling to stay open before she finally closes them. I press a quick kiss to her forehead as she falls into a pattern of light snores.

My fingers lightly brushed over her back in soothing strokes to help lull her into a deep sleep. My attention flickered between the t.v and watching her as she slept.

I eventually joined her and fell asleep a few minutes to an hour later.

A few hours later I feel someone moving in between the sheets, someone small sized. I opened my eyes to see my door wide open and then I scanned the room.

I was first met with a very much awake Ashanti, but what I wasn't expecting was to see my five year old niece snuggling up to her.

"Hey uncle St." Violeta paid me no mind as she played with one of the curly pieces of Ash's hair.

"What are you doing in here?" I grunt as I take her away from Ash and start to tickle her. Her little laughs fill the room and soon turn into coughs.

I stop allowing her to catch her breath for a few seconds. She brushes her hair out of her face before turning towards me and sticking her tongue out.

" You didn't say hi back. That's rude."

I rolled my eyes," Hello Violeta."

"Much better," She squishes her way between me and Ashanti.

"Make yourself comfortable why don't you." Ash gives me a disapproving look as I let out a squeal from her hitting me upside the head.

"This is why you're my favorite uncle."

Again— the little lying piece of shit. Everyone knew it was Anthonie because he could never stay mad at her. That and he stayed coughing up the money to keep her on hush mode.

"Mmm sure." I side-eyed her as she smiled brightly at me.

I couldn't help the small smile that tugged on my lips. I mean she was a cutie and knew how to get what she wanted.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

And at five years old she was already a master at it.

After Violeta scurried out of his bed, Alessandro and I followed after and headed towards the family room.

"I think everyone is staying here tonight." Alessandro announced as he wrapped his arm around my neck. We leisurely walked down the hall, giving me time to survey the paintings on the wall.

"Okay. I should have some clothes left over here anyway." I've only spent a handful of nights here but I did have some clothes hung up in his closet.

We entered the family room and claimed our seats. I wasn't really sure on why we were here because there was no alarming activity going on.

We had already got Jaden and brought him
back to New York.

I looked towards Alessandro who should no hint of whether or not he knew what was going on right now. My gaze drifted around the room to see everyone conversing about something.

Antonio, Anthonie, and Alessio stood leaning at the front of the table. Alessio passed Antonio a big bulky looking book.

Breaking Omertà would be like signing your own death wish

I remembered Alessandro telling me those words all those months ago. It was a code of silence that the members of the mafia had to sign.

By the size of that book and how old it looked, it didn't take a genius to put two and two together.

"Baby," I turn my whole body towards him in the chair. He slowly slides his attention towards me as I lean my head against the chair.

His stare on its own made my whole body come alive. The affects he had on my body was just straight up embarrassing.

With one look I was already putty in this mans hands.

"Yes butters?" He questions as he creates circles on to my kneecaps. His eyes stayed focused on me and not the motions he was creating with his finger.

"What's that book in Antonio's hand?"

"Why are you asking questions that you already know the answers too?" I rolled my eyes with a huff as I turn my attention away from him.

As soon as I did that, his hand shot out and gripped my chin turning my attention back to him.

His eyes flickered over my face as he studied me. I watched as his tongue darted out and licked his bottom lip.

"What did I tell you about rolling your eyes. It's like you're begging for me to turn that ass red."

And now I was liquid... my insides were churning in anticipation as he came closer. He pressed his lips to mine in a soft, teasing kiss before backing away.

"Fuck you," I mumbled as he let out a dark chuckle.

"You will, don't worry."

Cocky son of a bitch. "What was that?"

"Huh?" I turned towards him with a look of confusion. "I didn't say a thing." He squeezed my thigh as if to say, you're going to get it.

I took a deep breath as everyone else filed into the room. I wasn't sure exactly how many members they had overall, but it had to be about fifty to one hundred people in this room.

The room was probably one of the biggest in the house, it could definitely fit a couple of more people inside of it.

I had met some people through the last two missions I did with them and at the charity ball but that was about it. I'm sure that I wouldn't remember half of the names of the people if I met everyone anyways.

I spotted Khalid trying to catch my attention.
Once he had it, he gave me a smile and a thumbs up. So I take it that I was signing the book today for sure.

Alessio and Anthonie took their places at the head of the table, Antonio placed the book on the table as he toyed with a silver pen in his hand.

"So," He cleared his throat as everyone quieted down." Today we welcome a new member. Although she's known about us for a while, she hasn't signed the code of silence yet."

"Ashanti," With a reassuring squeeze from Alessandro, I untangled my legs and stood up. I walked towards Antonio who extended the silver pen towards me.

"I would say welcome to the family," he smiled down at me."But you've been apart of it for so long already and i'm glad for it. You make my little brother happy, so that makes me happy."

"We will always be your family, Ashanti."

I didn't plan on crying today— but god damn it did I shed a tear.

He opened his arms for me to go in for a hug. I didn't hesitate in welcoming it, his muscles are arms squeezed my waist gently.

Why did they all smell so fucking good?

I pulled away as he turned around to open the book. When I looked at the empty spaces, I noticed Sage, Willow, Mya, and Karma's name all written in cursive under each other's.

I signed the spot right under Karma's as a round of applause went around the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our new member."

I could feel my cheeks heat up from all of the attention on me as I made my way back to my seat. Alessandro was smiling from ear to ear as I sat down and hid my face in my palms.

The rest of the meeting went by with Antonio announcing that Carson would be taking over for the next two weeks. I didn't really pay much attention to the reason why as I was focused on the promise that lingered between me and Alessandro.

The moment the meeting was over he practically chased me up the stairs, he didn't even give me a minute to talk to anyone.

As we walked into the room, he practically pushed me towards the bed. I landed on it with a huff as my body bounced slightly.

It didn't even take him a full second before he was pulling my sweats and thong down. His rings were cool against my skin as he rubbed my ass in circular motions.

"Count, for every smack you don't count, that's an extra ten added on." He whispered into my ear before his body heat left mine.

The first hit was hard, but I knew that with each hit they would get harder.By the fifth hit I was already in fucking tears.

"Six," I whimpered into the sheets of his bed. His hand rubbed my bottom before he delivered the next blow.

A sharp sting radiated throughout my body as I let out a muffled scream. "Seven."

My tears were hot as they ran down my face, but the pain, the pain felt so fucking good. My thong was drenched and I was sure that my thighs were glistening with the evidence.

"You dirty little slut," And that confirmed everything that I needed to know.

"You like getting punished?" His voice was a soft tease as he delivers his second to last blow.

"Count Ash." He reminded me as I let out a sigh.

"Eight."

His last two slaps had my ass on fire, my throat was hoarse from screaming so much. He retreated to the bathroom for a few seconds before returning back to me.

I felt the cool sensation of soothing cream being spread on my cheeks. He massaged them as he rubbed the cream in. Soft moans left my lips as he continued to massage the pain away.

When he was down he crawled onto the bed and pulled me onto his chest. I spread my legs and settled down onto his lap as he rubbed my back.

"I have a surprise for you." He whispered against my forehead. At this I peeked up, I loved surprises.

"What?" I question excitedly as he grabbed my chin, his thumb brushed over my lips slightly.

"Just." He leaned in and kissed my lips." Pack."
I let out a giggle as he kissed the corner of my lips."Light." He then attacked my faces with light kisses.

He ended up falling against the mattress with me collapsing against him. My breath literally left my body as I stared into his eyes.

It was like every emotion he felt towards me was portrayed through them. He brushed my hair that was now down, out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. He trailed his hand to my neck and held the back of it.

"I love you, butters." I studied his eyes for a second before leaning in and pressing what had to be our thousandth kiss of the day onto his lips.

"I love you more." He let out a snort before shaking his head.

"Impossible." I scrunched up my nose as I shook my head, he nodded his head yes before flipping us over and laying on top of me.

"I'm going to propose to you one day,"He said as he laid his head on my chest and interlaced our hands. "And you're going to say yes."

"You're so sure of yourself." " I am."

After a few minutes of us sitting in silence, I broke it.

"Ashanti De'Luca has a nice ring to it."

"It does."

Glad that we agree on that.

So I fell asleep last might— which is why you didn't get this update last night.

Sorry ahaha.

Anyways aren't they just adorable.

Thoughts?!?!

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.3K 43
๐Ÿšง UNDER CONSTRUCTION ๐Ÿšง ใ€คIn editing process, first book, revamping in progressใ€ค โ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“€...
494 12 42
A little sneak peak of the story: He then reach my sweet spot and bit it harshly but the pleasure was overpowering the pain. My hands now moved to h...
152K 2.7K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
350K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...