Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 38.

16.8K 364 272
By dontworryboutit123

"Okay." Alex said as we stood in the middle of the mat.

It had been two days since we got Jaden and his girlfriend. I refused any contact with him until I was ready for it.

"Try this sequence," Alex spoke as she showed me the maneuver." Throw it up, catch it by the handle, toss it again, and then stab. Don't be afraid to get cut— nine times out of ten you will."

I tried it once and didn't really get it. The second time I almost stabbed my pinky finger. The third time I got the catching and tossing part down but not really the right angle for a good stab.

"That was good," Natalia said from the side lines."Try using your legs a little more for better momentum."

"Like this," Mya did a sequence with her knife and finished with a strong stance. "Try it."

I followed Mya's sequence based on memory and ended in a good stance. It wasn't as strong as Mya's but it was a great angle for a stab.

"Perfect!" Alessa clapped as she stood up and walked towards the target. "Now we'll teach you to throw knives the way Alessandro taught us."

My brows raised in worry as she stood in front of the target.

What the fuck was wrong with my boyfriend?

"You want me to throw it at you?" I questioned skeptically. Alessa nodded her head with a devilish quirk of her lips.

"I trust you, you just have to trust yourself Ash."

Alex came over and helped me with my stance. The coldness of her ring bit into my exposed skin wherever she touched me causing a yelp to escape my mouth.

"Okay," When she was done she smacked my ass and backed away. " You're all set. Just throw it without any second thoughts or hesitations."

What type of Divergent shit was this?

Shaking the thought out of my head, I took a deep breath and let the knife fly from my fingers. It flew by so quickly that I didn't even notice it land right near Alessa's ear.

She turned her head ever so slightly and looked up at it. I waited for her to bring her hand to her ear to show any signs of me nicking her ear.

"Good throw. Maybe a little harder for more agility."

"Okay." Trying again I threw it a little bit harder. It was a more precise throw, this time it landed a few inches above her head.

"That's good. You have great aim already with your shooting skills, just don't over think it." Alessa pushed off of the board and grabbed the knives.

My hair was sticking to my chest due to the sweat running down my breast, my back, and my ass crack. Sage handed me a hand towel as I tied my hair up into a more secure bun.

"Thanks baby mama," I take the hand towel from her as she rocks Marco to sleep in his baby carrier. She got a chance to work out today while he watched from his car seat.

I walked over and picked up the baby bag and car seat as we walked out of the gym. He was a safe distance away from the knife throwing, and she kept a close eye the entire time.

"Are you and Gio moving back in when school starts up?" I question as we walk into their old bedroom. She placed Marco in the middle of the bed and surrounds him with pillows.

"I think so. There's enough rooms to make a nursery for Marco and everything, but the majority of our time will be at the house.It just depends on our class schedules."

Throughout the majority of Sage's pregnancy they both attended online school and the beginning of second semester.

"You'll be back on campus for first semester right?" I question as I sat the baby bag and car seat down. She crouched down in front of the baby bag and grabbed out her breast pumps.

I would be starting my second semester back next week. I had also attended online due to me being across the country.

Watching Sage and Marco gave me high baby fever, but I wanted more time with Alessandro before we brought a child into this world.

Call me selfish but him and I are the same page right now.

"Yes we will." She says as she stands up. We walk out of the room and she closes the door behind her.

Willow passes me a water bottle once I sit in a empty seat at the island. Sage headed to a clear end and began to make Marco's next bottle for him.

The elevator dinged indicating that the boys were back from the basketball court on the rooftop. As many times as i've been here, I didn't know about the rooftop basketball court or the infinity pool up there until now.

Alessandro comes towards me all sweaty and smiles. I enjoyed that smile because I knew that later it wouldn't be present when we visited Jaden.

"Ehh you're all sweaty and shit, get away." I squeal as he wraps his arms around my waist.

He presses kisses all down my neck and cheek as I pinch the muscles on his arms. "Come shower with me." He said in the crook of my neck.

"A shower sounds nice right about now." I drawl as he kisses my cheek again.

"It does, doesn't it." He hums as he pinches my exposed skin.

"Get a room." Gianni throws a banana towards Alessandro's head. He missed by a near centimeter.

"That's why you missed." Alessandro stuck his tongue out at Gianni as he helped me off of the stool. I grabbed ahold of his hand and walked closely behind as a another object went flying.

"Gianni!" Natalia scowled." I swear i'm already raising a man-child." We ran upstairs as the laughter from the kitchen followed.

She already had parenthood down pack with that.

Alessandro practically ran down the hall and wasted no time stripping me off my gym wear once we entered the bathroom.

While he turned on the shower, I combed out my hair and grabbed my shampoo and conditioner. Once I was inside the shower, he grabbed the bottles from my hand and squirted some product into his hands.

I let out a long sigh as he massaged his hands into my curls. His fingers were magical as they worked on my scalp. He even used a brush out the tangles while he conditioned it.

This felt more intimate than sex— this was more intimate than sex.

He stood there and took the time to make sure my hair was sud free and all before he placed on the deep conditioner. We switched spots and I repeated the process for him.

He sat down on the marble bench that was built into the shower due to our height difference. It wasn't that drastic but I wasn't trying to stand on my tippy toes for a certain amount of minutes.

Alessandro took the time to touch every ounce of skin he could get his hands on.

And I mean every ounce.

"Alessandro," I tightened my thighs around his hands as his thumb teased my clit."I'm trying to wash your hair." It took all of me to hold in my moans.

"What?" He looked up at me with an innocence hiding his sinful intentions. He nudged my thighs open with his knee as I give up on resisting his advances.

His thumb works the bundle of nerves as I massage his scalp. He's looking up at me with such an intense gaze that I have to turn away.

"Ashanti," his voice is teasing as he uses his unoccupied hands and turns my chin.

"Eyes one me baby."

As if he completely forgets that I was washing his hair, he grabs my waist and plants me on his thigh.

"What are you doing ?" I question as I plant my hands on his shoulders. His hands tighten their grip on my waist as he begins to move them slowly.

My legs are spread over his thighs, causing my clit to rub against the skin of his thigh.

"Ride it." His voice was low and husky as he lets go of my waist and leans back against the glass wall.

I remove my hands from his shoulder as he takes his dick into his hands. He runs his thumb over the tip of his dick as he watches me, a glaze suddenly falls over his eyes.

I lean my hands on his knees as I pick up the pace. My clit rubs furiously against his thigh as I throw my head back, a loud moan bellows from the back of my throat.

I could hear him loving his hand up and down his dick in fast motions. Grunts leaves his lips as I roll my hips in a steady rhythm.

His hand swoops up and grabs the back of my head. Alessandro slams his lips against mine in a feverish kiss, his tongue parted my lips as he half my head in place.

My curls were fisted in his hands as he removed  his lips from mine and kissed down my chest. My movements picked up as I chased my orgasm.

"You're so fucking sexy." He grunted before taking my nipple into his mouth. I removed my hands from his knees and held onto his shoulders.

"Oh Jesus." I moaned before latching onto his shoulder and biting down. My moans were muffled as he lifted me up and slid into me.

"God, when will it end." He groaned as he thrusted into me hard and fast. "I can't get enough, I won't ever get enough."

I couldn't think fast enough with him inside of me. All I knew was him and I, it was only us.

"Così bello amore mio, così dannatamente bello."

And those words were my undoing.

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist as I came. My heart pounded in my chest as I slowed my movements.

Alessandro finished soon after.

I gently lifted myself off of him, he followed behind me as we walked back under the water. He washed out his hair and finished as I kissed along his back.

I reached forward and grabbed my loofah and squeezed a decent sized amount of body wash onto it. He finished up with his hair and switched spots with me.

The process continued until we finished up and got out of the shower. He disappeared into the closet while I did my hair.

Alessandro waited patiently in the room. I could hear him cursing out the guys on his mic as the played call of duty.

Why the were playing call of duty when they were literally right down the hallway was beyond me.

I finished up my hair and went into the closet and picked a black long sleeve and sweats.

If I was going to get bloody then I didn't want to ruin a wardrobe that I care about.

Sweats and a long sleeve it was.

"Ready?" Alessandro turns around in i same chair. He stands up and removes his head piece and powers off the game.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready to face him
but i'll have to eventually, right." I say as he walks towards me and laces my hands with his.

"We can always just get this over with quickly, or I can handle it if you want." I thought it over for a second but shook my head.

"Well that doesn't sound fun at all." His lips curl up into a lopsided grin as he pushes me towards the room door.

"That's my girl."

Her nerves started to spike up during the drive to the house. I knew that it would be difficult to face him right now, but this was something that we needed to do to really move forward.

I placed my hand on her thigh, stopping the rapid movements of her legs bouncing up and down. She let out a deep breath as she chewed on her thumb nail.

"I'll be right there with you the entire time, butters." I squeeze her thigh to reassure her.

"If you need to leave at any point then we will."
She stayed silent but I could see the faint nod of her head out of the corner of my eye.

I kept my hand on her thigh for the remainder of the ride towards the house. Her nerves seemed to calm down a lot more as she turned her fidgeting to my rings. She twisted and turned them as she looked out at the scenery passing by.

When we pulled up to the house, I quickly got out and opened her side of the door. She got out and latched onto my hand as we walked towards the door.

I could feel her body shaking slight with every step we took.

I wanted more than anything to strangle this son of bitch to death— to watch the life drain out of his eyes for what he did to her. I dreamed about ways to kill him every night since that incident.

Maybe one of those dreams will come true tonight.

We all filed down into the basement and walked to the torture room. Jaden sat in his seat, all tied up and ready to receive whatever punishment she saw fit.

"Hello, Jaden." I chirped out as we approached him.

His head hung low, his body was already bruised badly from the beating he took. I'm sure a few ribs were cracked in the process.

"Whe- where is Mariah?" He rasped out as he slowly raised his head. My brows raised so far up that i'm sure they reached my hairline.

Oh now he is wants to worry about his
girlfriend.

"Were you worried about Mariah when you were two inches deep into Bethany?" I questioned.

We all waited for his response that never came.

"That's what I thought." I motioned to Carson to bring her into the room. Sebastian and Luca brought her into the room and hung her up by her arms to the ceiling.

Alex and Alessa grabbed the taser batons and walked towards her. The sounds of the zap from the batons made her jump as the twins approached her.

I pulled up a chair and motioned for Ashanti to do the same. She didn't notice because she was staring daggers at Jaden the whole time.

And it looks could kill— he would be twelve feet under.

I tapped her thigh and motioned for her to pull up a chair. She reluctantly tore her gaze away from him and did as I instructed.

"Now," I place my hand on Ash's knee." Every question you get wrong, your girlfriend gets a little zap. How does that sound?"

When I got no answer I motioned for the twins to do their thing. Mariah clenched her teeth in pain as a muffled scream left her mouth. The sound of the zapping continued until I held my hand up feeling them to stop.

Mariah unclenched her body once the batons were removed.

"Jaden," She pants as she looks his way." What have you done? What have you fucking done?"

"Oh!" Ash speaks for the first time in a while.

"You mean to two men that you didn't know that a would be rapist was sleeping in your bed?" Ashanti asked the rhetorical question.

"You look dumb but not that dumb." With a roll of her eyes she turned around and forced herself to stare at him.

I knew the look in her eyes well... but I wondered if she would actually go that far tonight.

"Why did you put your hands on Ashanti that night?" I question as he stays silent. We waited again for a few seconds longer.

With a look towards the twins, Mariah was screaming for the lord and savior to come save her. She really should've been screaming for her boyfriend to fess up.

"Again," I place my elbow on my knees and lean forward. "What made you put your hands on my fucking girlfriend?"

I was starting to lose my patience with him, and I had a lot of patience. But to be sitting in front of the man that made the love of my life go through so much pain— all of that patience went out of the window.

I wanted his blood on my fucking hands.

The twins didn't need to be told twice as the buzzing sound commenced along with Mariah's screams.

"You're such a piece of shit," Ash spoke up as she watched him make no reaction to his girlfriend being electrocuted.

"Do you even care about her ?" She shakes her head as she realizes the answer to that." You are a literal bitch— in more ways than one. I've seen a lot of weak and low shit but this just tops the fucking cake."

That hit a nerve.

Jaden finally raised his head and turned his gaze towards Ash. I saw her stiffen ever so slightly once he did.

"I wouldn't have touched her if she didn't come to that internship in her tight little skirts, showing off that perfect ass. It seemed like she wanted to attention from other males."

"I saw her and I liked her. I wanted her and I could've had her. Willingly or not, the problem was that she's a loyal little bitch."

"You trained her well."

And he just signed his death note.

Ash was up and out of her seat so fast that we didn't register her slapping the absolute sense out of him. The sound rung all around the room, that had to have hurt her palm but she didn't show it.

"You really are a fucked up human being." She gripped his chin in her hand as she smirked down at him.

"I'm going to enjoy watching you die slow."

I think that I just fell in love with her all over again.

Hey Besties!!!!

Thoughts on this chapter ?!?!

The next chapter should be out within the next two hours... hopefully.

I love you guys and just remember that my messages are open if you ever need to talk.

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 261 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
1M 29.9K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" β€’1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards β€’Best Plot Tw...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
294K 7.3K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...