Beautiful Tragedy || A BTS Fa...

Oleh blackest_swan

As TITANS of the music industry, there's nothing that can crash BTS down. But what if a wild turn of event ch... Lebih Banyak

New Beginnings
CGF
Decisions
Peculiar Art
Darkness
Bad Coincidence
Precious Bargain
Magnificence
Dedication
Under the Rug
Home
Memoir
Solitary
Magia Negra
Silver Lining
Finders Keepers
Closed Doors
Losers Weepers
Magic Shop
Book of Shadows
Fakery
Dawning
RevelaciĆ³n
Redemption
Salvar
Channeling
Dominion
Marionette
Pied Piper's Prey
Kismet
Dauntless
Bad Blood
Reacquaintance
Mirage
Taunt
Look Here
Untangle

Safe With You

38 7 78
Oleh blackest_swan

Louisa couldn't believe she actually agreed to this. Her heart was pounding as Namjoon pushed the wheelchair she was on. They have to act as unsuspicious as possible.

Although there were only a few people in the halls of the hospital, she couldn't help but get jumpy whenever she saw someone in her peripherals.

She caught a few glances from some of the hospital personnel but none of them said anything. Maybe she was just being too paranoid. Why would anyone pay attention to her?

But then again, she's being accompanied by one of the most notable faces in this country. Maybe it's the reason why she can't calm down. It's like she's doing something illegal.

"Uh excuse me?" A nurse approached them and her heart started beating faster. "I think you're going in the wrong direction."

Louisa looked up to Namjoon. Majority of his face was concealed but she's still nervous if they would recognize him.

Both of them didn't answer the nurse. Fortunately, she did not figure out that they were aiming for the elevator to the ground floor.

"Uhm.." the nurse continued. "The ramp to the rooftop is right this way." She gestured her hand towards the opposite of the lift.

"Ah yes. I'm sorry." Namjoon quickly picked up. "My gir-..my sister wanted some fresh air, guess we lost our way." He carefully modulated his voice. "Thank you." He bowed before turning the wheelchair to the opposite direction.

"I thought we're gonna get busted." Lou sighed in relief. "What are we gonna do now?"

"Let's kill some time on the rooftop for now." He continued as they found the ramp.

"Wow." Louisa gasped as they reached the rooftop. Luckily they're just one floor below the rooftop.

It was adorned by bushes and flower boxes with benches and chairs here and there. Low yellow lights illuminated everything. There was a scarce number of people scattered, barely noticing them.

"It's beautiful here." She exclaimed as fogs of hot breath escaped her mouth. She lightly shivered.

Namjoon parked her wheelchair on a nearby bench where he sat across from her. He removed his plaid shirt and put it over her shoulder.

Lou shifted her gaze from the city lights below to his concealed face that's just inches away from her as he fixes the shirt over her. The low dim light didn't help that much for her to see his eyes that are also staring back at her.

"Namjoon, Sir." She apologetically called. "You don't have to do this."

Here she goes again with the sir. He thought as he tugged his own tshirt down.

His response came late. He knows it's an odd deal but he's not backing down.

"Do you wanna go back to your room?" He lightly threatened knowing exactly what she meant.

"No." She thought of what to say that wouldn't offend him in any way. "I mean, if we escape here tonight, we don't have to..."

"...live together?" He continued her words. Suppressing the feeling of anticipation from the thought.

It's not the time for that, Namjoon.

She nodded. "I think it's too much of a burden especially from you."

"Aigoo. We already talked about this and we already agreed." His voice deepened, the sound of seriousness clearly noticeable. "How would I be able to sleep at night or work in peace knowing you're in danger?"

"But we don't know that." She protested while fidgeting with her fingers.

"Exactly. Let's figure it out together." He insisted. "Until then, I'm not risking your life by being alone."

She did not know how to respond, there's no argument to his words. However, her embarrassment to the trouble she's causing this unordinary man was beyond her capacity to tolerate. She hung her head low.

She's a nobody. Why would he even bother paying this much attention to her? She again dismissed the thought of him liking her. That's the most ridiculous idea ever. Not him. Not Kim Namjoon.

Maybe he was feeling heavy pity on her as he always finds him in despair and in pain. He may have developed this protective instinct towards her. Knowing his kind nature, she thinks it's not impossible.

"Hey.." Namjoon nudged her knee, disturbing her silence. She looked up to him and saw that he removed his mask for her to see his dimple smile. "It's alright. As you've said, I'm here to protect you like a big brother would."

His sincere smile gave her security and peace.

"Okay, big brother." She exchanged his smile with a shy one. She will never get used to this. Her idol being her own protective brother.

Whatever it takes to keep you safe. He bitterly thought.

After some time, they went back down to the floor where they've been and saw that the hall to the elevator was empty with no one near in sight.

In no time, they were already descending to the ground floor.

Would have been easier if I passed that effin' driving test. He thought as he imagined them getting off the basement and to his own car instead.

Once they got to the 1st floor, they left the wheelchair inside the elevator and they half-run towards the exit of the building.

"Excuse me? Excuse me?!"The personnel in the front desk shouted when she saw two people walk past her, one with a patient's clothes on. "Security! Security!"

People turned their heads towards the commotion but they didn't slow their strides down.

By the time that the guards were out of the building, Louisa and Namjoon were already in the uber that Namjoon booked ahead.

Once inside, they both looked at each other panting and burst out laughing.

——————————

The door opened to Lou's dark and cold apartment after she punched in her passcode. The butterflies in his tummy were in chaos.

Calm down, man. He scolded himself.

The light turned on the doorway as she slipped on her house slippers. She then placed a bigger slipper for him to wear. He wondered who they belonged to.

He tried ignoring the light pang of jealousy that hit his chest.

Louisa turned all the lights on revealing her cozy yet messy apartment. Clothes are practically everywhere. Her sink was full of used mugs and glasses.

"I'm sorry for the mess. It's been a while since I cleaned up-"

"It's fine." He cut her words again, preventing her from giving an awkward explanation. He already knows she's been staying at work most of the time.

He was about to look around her paintings and some tiny sculptures when she interrupted.

"Oh okay. Uhm." She proceeded to open the huge glass window to her balcony. "Ca-can you stay here while I clean up a bit? Ah..le-let me get you something to drink."

He chuckled at her panic and embarrassment. And to avoid more of these, he complied with her request. He stepped out of the balcony and sat on the wooden chair.

Namjoon breathed in the cold late evening air. Maybe he can calm down the butterflies in his tummy a bit.

He remembered his phone in his pocket which he turned off again when the uber was in front of them. He squinted his eyes as if it would minimize the impact of the attack of messages and missed calls from the members.

Instead of checking their group chat, he called his manager.

"Hyungnim."

"Gwenchana?" His voice sounded concerned, even though he already assured him that he's fine when he contacted him that afternoon. "Where are you Namjoon-ah? I can't keep this from them any longer. Bang will kill me if he finds out you're still not in your dorm with the others!"

"Just give me one more day, Hyungnim. I promise I will be back to work once I get everything settled."

"Can't you at least let me help you? What about your schedule tomorrow?"

He fell silent. If he doesn't show up to work tomorrow, their entire schedule will be derailed.

"I'm sorry, Hyungnim. Tell the boys I won't be long and will come back from Ilsan as soon as I can."

He turned his phone off ignoring the hundreds of unread messages and voice messages. He gripped it tight. This was the first time he's done something like this. His members have had their moments of rebellion and recklessness but never him. He's their leader after all.

"Otteoke." He subconsciously blurted out loud.

"Why don't we go to work tomorrow?" He was startled from the voice behind him. He turned around and saw Lou with a steaming cup in her hands. "Please don't ever think of ditching work for me. I won't be able to live with that burden."

She's out of her patient's wardrobe and now wearing an oversized white shirt and a black cycling shorts. Her long hair was up in a ponytail.

"Wh-what do- what do you mean?" He stuttered, obviously smitten with her beauty. "You have to recover first."

She stepped out to the balcony joining him. He stood beside her as she handed him the hot tea. They both leaned on the railings of the balcony.

He tried so hard to bring his focus to the tea in his hand instead of her pretty neck. He took a sip and put it down on the small wooden table that matched the chair next to him.

He indulged himself a little bit more and threw another side glance towards her direction. The loose hairs on her nape and face gently being blown by the soft wind looked so attractive on her.

How can you be so mesmerizing just standing there?

"No. Just like what you said, I have to always be surrounded with people." Took him some time to analyze where they were in the conversation.

Not just people. You always have to be with..me. He wanted so badly to tell her.

She looked at him with renewed hope in her eyes.

"You have always inspired me to fight through any challenges. I was practically hand in hand with you when I went through all difficulties. Now that you're here helping me once again, and in flesh, I can't just give up."

Her smile of determination stirred up a deeper feeling of admiration towards her.

I don't think there's going to be a way back from here. Namjoon-ssi, you're in big trouble.

He grabbed her hands as his inner self dominated his whole being. He stared deep into her eyes as if trying to reach for that soul he wanted to protect so much and give her a warm embrace.

He gently squeezed her hand and fought against his delirium of wanting to embrace her for real. Instead, his fingers snatched some of her hair and tucked them in behind her ear while still holding both of her hands with the other.

"You have me, Lou. Please let that hand you will be holding to get you through this, be mine." 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.3K 441 35
What will you do if Bangtan turns your life upside down? Then it'll be a hell of a rollercoaster ride!
2.6K 410 10
You were property, a casualty of an archaic law, but he didn't see you that way. You're an elemental witch, leaving the country of your birth to be...
15.3K 290 11
What will happen when a normal teenage girl's accidentally wish comes true and she doesnt realize that everything that is happening is because of her...
12.3K 628 30
Art finds every way to connect two people together, or perhaps eight? Experience a drama filled adventure where you find yourself in an odd love tria...