๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš.

By velvethxgs

You transfer to Inarizaki High after the incident. You get a position in one of the clubs, where you meet Sun... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ
๐€ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญโœงห–*ยฐเฟ
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ?เผŠ*ยทหš
๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌหšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ & ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐žโœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ
๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆหš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฒเฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ
๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐คโœงห–*ยฐเฟ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?โ‹† โ˜„.:*หš *
๐™™๐™š๐™Ÿ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™ชหš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš
๐‘๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง?หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท
๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.เณƒเฟ
๐š๐ง๐.เณƒเฟ
๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหš.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž.เณƒเฟ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿโˆ˜ยฐโˆ˜โ™กโˆ˜ยฐโˆ˜
Cheer for me เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

๐ฆ๐ข๐ฑ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌโœงห–*ยฐเฟ

581 12 1
By velvethxgs

We arrive to my class and I wave goodbye to the Miya twins. I keep my eyes on the floor not wanting to draw more attention to me. I should've thought that before wearing Suna's hoodie.    I sit at my desk and I try to keep up with class but there's so much going on that it's making me feel dizzy. I hear my phone buzz, I look around and I see that Suna's busy and people are starting to arrive. They're all pointing at me and it makes me feel even worse.

I raise my hand and I can feel Suna's eyes on me. Unlike others stares, Suna's have care and kindness in them. "Yes y/n?" the teacher looks up from their pile of paperwork. "May I use the bathroom?" The teacher looks annoyed "Fine,but be quick." I glance at Suna before going and he meets my gaze. He's looking at me confused.

I go to the bathroom and go into the stalls to check my phone:                                                                         NEW MESSAGE FROM MOM

{why didn't you come home last night?}7:04 AM

Shit. How do I not lie completely to her

{got hurt & stayed at a friends} 7:06

{ok you did not clean the house so i expect you to be home early to do that} -READ

Why am I even surprised, they weren't even worried about me. I feel a wave of sadness, I'm new here and already, I've made enemies. My parents couldn't care less about me and I feel like I'm losing myself. I silently cry in the stall, I immediately stop.

 I don't want Suna to know I was crying. I wipe my tears and take a deep breath. I wash my hands and splash water on my face, I grab a tissue and wipe my mascara off. I look myself in the mirror, I try to smile. At least I can fake it. My eyes are red and puffy, no fake smile can cover that up.

I head back to class and sit at my desk. Suna looks at me, he mouths "you okay?"I nod. We have practice today. It's something to look forward to at least. Math drags on and feels like forever. I play with my hair not paying attention to class. "y/n do you want to answer for us?" I look up and the teacher's sneering at me. The class snickers "Idiot"! I already knew the answer. "pay attentio-" 

I cut him off "Actually x=8 times -.5." I smirk innocently at the teacher and the class goes quiet. Except for one. Suna wakes from his slumber and bursts out laughing  "who's the idiot now Ankoku." The kid who called me an idiot, Ankoku glares at Suna. 

The teacher, defeated says "Back to class everyone." I keep on day dreaming. I stare at Suna for most of the class but he's obviously asleep. 

small time skip ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

The  bell rings and Suna is still asleep. I look around but it seems like no one else will wake him up. "Suna" I softly whisper in his ear. I rub his head, feeling how fluffy his hair is. "nooo" Suna groans. Suna rubs his eyes and gets up. "Thanks." He mumbles and leaves. I grab my stuff and head to my next class. It's at the back of the building. I hustle but I hear some yelling outside. I stand on the tips of my toes to look out the window. I gasp when I see Suna fighting again, does he not get tired?

I rush out the door, I get outside and nobody is doing anything just recording. I see that Suna's tired, and Ankoku is going to kill him. Blood is dripping down Suna's nose, but he still has his fists up ready to fight. I drop my stuff, take of my hoodie and jump in without thinking.

Suna's Pov ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 I got to admit, with all the fights I've had in the last couple of days, my body can't keep fighting for much longer. My knuckles are in agonizing pain and so are my legs. Everything hurts, I punch him and I almost lose my balance, my vision is blurry, but I see a small figure jump in and kick him in the balls. Ankoku is in unimaginable pain but he manages to throw whoever kicked him to the ground. 

I rush to them, and lift up their head. They have a cut along the side of their head. They open their eyes. They look at me before fainting." Y/N!"

Y/n's Pov ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

I don't give a fuck if I get hurt. Suna's getting hurt, and he's fought for me so many times I've lost count. I rush and kick Ankoku without thinking. I lose my balance and he throws me, hard. I close my eyes, I feel someone holding my head, caressing my face. I open my eyes and I see his eyes filled with concern. "Suna" I say so quietly, he barely hears it. My body gives out and my eyes shut close.

Suna's Pov↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 Everyone just stands there. Whispering and gasping. I have Y/n in my arms, and Osamu,Atsumu and Kita rush out. I gently give y/n to Osamu and look back at Ankoku. He's in shock and I take this opportunity to knock him out. My knuckles are bruised and bleeding. That asshole deserves every ounce of amount of pain, not only did he hurt me, but he hurt y/n. I hold my fists against my chest, running to the infirmary. My white uniform shirt is completely soaked of blood from my knuckles. When I get there, the nurse looks up with wide eyes and I look down and see blood dripping from my bleeding nose. She treats my hands and knuckles, and wraps them in bandages. I take some pills to numb the pain. I look in the mirror and see how I look. The only thing I care about right now, is y/n.

Y/n's Pov ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

 I feel someone dabbing  cotton balls on the side of my face. I slowly open my eyes and on my right, Suna's treating whatever happened to my face. I glance to my left and see Atsumu, Osamu and Kita waiting. Osamu has his arms crossed and his forehead is creased. Kita has his arms on his knees his face blank. I look at Atsumu "y/n you're awake!"Atsumu gets up and comes over to hug me. Osamu and Kita are right behind him both of them looking concerned. I sit up and touch the side of my face. "W-what happened?" I look around, but nobody answers. Suna hasn't said a word since I woke up.

"Well? I ask impatiently. Kita crosses his arms " Well you-" He gets cut off by Atsumu "butted in the fight" Atsumu chuckles. Osamu glares at him. 

"As I was saying, you got in the fight and kicked him in the balls." Kita pauses. "Ouch" Atsumu says "Wish I was there to see it myself" The Miya twins both chuckle 

"Oh shut it" I say ,teasingly punching Atsumu. "Well wish no more" Suna takes his phone out and shows them the video.

"Damn y/n since when do you know how to fight?" Atsumu says while watching the video "Remind me to never cross you" Osamu chuckles. We all burst out laughing.

"What's so funny about it?" The principal bursts into the room, furious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 197 10
. . . โžช ^ ๐–๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐’๐„๐„๐Œ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐๐”๐€๐‘๐„๐’ ๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ ^ . . . โžช โœˆ๏ธŽ โ€ข โ€ข '๐บ๐‘‚๐ผ๐‘๐บ ๐ด๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘๐ท ๐ผ๐‘ ๐‘†...
53.2K 1.7K 13
โฅSuna Rintaro x Fem!READER ใ€ŒThe unexpected couple.ใ€ \\Disclaimer: All rights of Haikyuu!! go to Haruichi Furudate. Any rights for art / photos go to...
1.1M 62K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...