Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

Por gumaank

Más

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-55

4.4K 609 92
Por gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Ma-NANDINIIIIII..........

But Nandini gave a damn and continued her work, while Manik tried to kiss her but he couldn't, so giving up to her, he got himself free from her and rolled on the bed. Taking out a foil cover from his night stand and tearing it with his teeth. He rolled that up and came back on her.

Ma-tumhari jldi jldi mei.........now I am going to not leave you for days.

Nandini in reply set his manhood on her entrance and Manik closed his eyes feeling all sort of pleasant feeling. Now not giving her much time, he pinned both her palms beside her head by entwining their fingers, restricting all her hand movements now and entered inside her 1/3rd with just one stroke making her yelp in pain.

Nan-aaaoooowwwww Manik.

Well, it's just their third time and Nandini still haven't adjusted to his size plus she is never this bold till now. He still can't believe that how did she turn like this today. Anyways after that scowl, she said.

Nan-aaram se.

Ma-abhi tum bol rhi thi na jldi karo.........aur ab bol rhi ho aaram se.

Nan-jldi but aaram se.

Saying that she threw her head back as Manik pushed himself more in her and said after stopping once again.

Ma-dono chiz ek sath nhi ho skti hai baby........ either it is jldi or aaram se.

Nandini looked at him with sharp eyes coz this was him literally teasing her. Manik smirked at this and said.

Ma-choose one.

But than he himself gave the answer and said.

Ma-okay I'll only decide how to do and what to do.

Nandini knew his ways as not only this physical thing but this long journey of them being boss and pa and than the lovers, she knew his ways were way too mischievous and before she could say anything, he thrusted completely inside her and didn't stop even for a moment.

Entering in completely inside her, he started pounding jn her as first as he could and Nandini started hissing and shouting in mild voice coz this was too much for her. She needs a few mins to adjust which he didn't give her and that's why a lot of things were happening in her which she couldn't take it all together.

After a good 7 mins of torture, all the feelings were converting into pleasure and all her voices were now turning in to soft and sweet moans which ignited fire in him and he groaned on her ears along with moving inside her more strongly.

Now that everything was going smooth, she started kissing him again in his neck, cheek, collar and shoulder as much as possible coz Manik had still restricted her hands and all her act was not helping him at all. Stopping in btwn, he looked at her and said.

Ma-aaj tumhe bahut masti chadi hai.

Nandini giggled at that and said.

Nan-why only you have the right to act......I can't do anything.

Ma-where is that shy Nandini haan.........this Nandini is going to be a trouble for her.

Nan-I don't know about that.........but this Nandini at this moment is a pain in your ass.

Saying this she giggled once again and Manik said.

Ma-don't.........until you want me to increase the amount of things that I'll consider now as a punishment.

Nan-the game is on........let's see how you manage to give me punishment.

Ma-you shouldn't challenge me trust me.

Nan-we will ahhhh......hehehehe........see.

While she was busy in that, Manik moved inside her once again and that's why she moaned and than she giggled. She never realised that she could tease Manik this much. It was actually fun and their this act have made them forget the days of distance that they have felt recently.

Manik was moving in her but soon he was lost in her beauty and which is all his thoughts were overshadowed by their love and now only love was radiating from their body. They again started worshiping each other's body amidst his moving inside her and soon enough he started discharge his hot seeds but inside the cover.

He fell on her groaning and Nandini too was moaning feeling satisfied and tired. They both were insane, panting and sweating but they were happy coz finally they could complete their desire and the physical longing along with the emotional one's.

Once everything under them was coming, Manik came out of her gently and laid down on the bed, dumping his protection, he took Nandini in his arms.

Nandini snuggled in his warmth and Manik was moving his fingers on her scalp. There was a peaceful silence btwn them for a brief moment and than Nandini asked.

Nan-how did you manage to fly?

This made him recall how he struggled to get here in her arms. All the things and his feelings came back in him and than he told her everything, all his struggles. Knowing that he too suffered, she spoke.

Nan-I am sorry to trouble you.........but i couldn't imagine a day without you like this.

Ma-mei bhi nhi Nandini..........but thank god that we managed to get together in this lockdown too.

On this Nandini raised her head and looked at him, then she smiled and said.

Nan-ab hum bahut saara enjoy karenge.

Saying that she squealed like a kid on which Manik giggled and than Nandini started ranting all that they could do but being hell tired with all the struggle and before that the meeting and than all this travelling thing and lastly their passionate make out have made him tired to no end.

So unintentionally he slept while hearing her and after talking like hell, Nandini looked at him to see him sleep yet looking dead tired. So chuckling at that, she caressed his jaw and was busy adoring him but suddenly she realised that their bags are there at the door.

That was not the issue, the issue was that she realised that it had food too and that food contained milk which if not given care will spoil, so she softly got out of his hold, managed to get his shirt, wore it and rushed down.

She immediately took charge of the milk and luckily it was unharmed so putting that back in the fridge, she came upstairs and took a nice bath. While bathing she realised that since Manik is tired and there's lockdown, no food will be delivered and they will need food, so she decided after bathing, she'll cook dinner for him.

So after a nice shower, she got changed in one of her dress and came down, looking after all the raw food items available to her, she managed to make a decent meal for him which consisted of rice, roti, a dry main dish of green gram and kadi that would go prefect with rice.

After an elaborated cooking, she was dragging their bags in the living room too look after that. She was busy in that but couldn't open Manik's bag coz it was locked. So she had nothing to do then coz she can shift her belongings to Manik's room.

So she quietly came and laid down beside him. After few mins, she too was fast asleep and like this the night occurred. One by one they woke up, Manik got fresh and they had dinner with casual talking. Since they didn't have work tomorrow, they decided to stay awake for a while.

Although all looked good but in reality it was a very different feeling, though they had spent this moment like this before too, Nandini at Manik's place at night time and than not having office the next day, yet this was different.

The same yellow lights of his living room, peace btwn them and no worries about tomorrow yet at times they were lacking topics to talk but still they managed. Since Manik's body was sore he decided to take the bed.

So he came on the bed and Nandini went in the washroom to get changed. She came beside him and laying lazily, they slept. Next morning they woke up late not too late but late than their usual time. Since Manik couldn't go down and he was still lazily, he decided to skip his workout too.

So after freshening up, he came in the kitchen to help Nandini but since he was tired, Nandini asked him to sit so he was sitting on the chair and talking with Nandini. Their this day was not much fruitful as they don't have much to do.

In btwn Manik had a conversation with his father too and than they were seeing the news which was showing of how badly the virus have spread worldwide and how people are dying every min. This was scary but Manik's mind was running in another direction.

Though government has imposed lockdown but the business has to run and everyone was opting for work from home situation, so Manik too had to start this work from home trend. So at evening he discussed this with Nandini and than he contacted with all his technical team.

After a long discussion, all the arrangements were made to start this work from home thing. Nandini had informed all their employees about their reporting time and stuff. Now that they have decided to work, Nandini started on her work of preparing Manik's day.

Since it's been a few days now that there was no office work done, things have piled up for Manik so Nandini is sorting his time only. So this might got completed but next day, Nandini woke up on her usual time and started her work after freshening up.

She was busy in cooking when Manik woke up. He without even brushing came to her and back hugged her, startling her. He started nuzzling in her hair to find his home and sleep more but because he was moving, she was getting moved too, which is why she said.

Nan-Manik........mat kijiye na.......late hojayega hume.

Ma-sshhh..........

Saying that he again digged his face in her hair and Nandini tried working like that only which was difficult coz this was very new to her. Anyways, this got completed and Nandini pushed him to the bathroom and than started cleaning work coz she realised that there's no maid thing too happening in this lockdown.

So she was half done with cleaning his room when Manik was out in his towel. Seeing her busy, he simply entered in his closet and just wore his trousers, shirt and belt, collar button was open but the shirt was tucked in.

Since it was work from home, he decided to keep it simple unlike office thing and when important meetings would be held, he would wear his tie and coat. So seeing coming out ready for the day, Nandini left everything and they came down.

She served them breakfast and along with eating she started with her chattering about her plans for the day. After breakfast, they came on the couch and Nandini provided Manik with everything. Informed him about at this moment schedule and than handing him all the files and stuff, she resumed her work.

From dusting his entire house to brooming it along with the stairs too. Than she had to wash the crockery and also cook lunch. In btwn this she had to keep track of time to guide Manik about his work too.

Than she have to join him with the office work too that is supposed to be her work. So she was badly packed and just cleaning had made her tired and sweating inspite of the AC on in the living room with full speed.

Anyways, she tried to manage this day prefectly coz this was just the first day but they had a month to pass. She was hoping everything goes smooth.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it. Well this might be a filler update but some cosy moments coming soon and I added this track coz many wanted to see their live in and some wanted to see lockdown phase so I guess this is something hatke than their usual thing right? Anyways next update on Tuesday. Good night bye

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

181K 10.2K 77
a manan story
3.2K 124 8
Basically Mori gives double black a job to infiltrate UA high
126K 3.6K 18
Hello ppl... This is my first story It is a Manan story where both Manik and Nandani has a secret...... Peep into this exciting story..... Kindly...