Red/Minsung

jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... Еще

❤️intro❤️
🎒1🎒
🍓2🍓
🥤3🥤
❣️4❣️
♦️5♦️
🧣6🧣
🔻7🔻
📍8📍
🍎9🍎
☎️10☎️
🔴11🔴
🥀12🥀
📌13📌
❗️14❗️
🍄15🍄
🍉16🍉
🟥17🟥
💄18💄
📛19📛
🛑20🛑
🔺21🔺
🍟22🍟
🆘23🆘
❤️‍🔥24❤️‍🔥
💋25💋
🌶26🌶
🕹27🕹
🎸28🎸
🎈29🎈
🍷30🍷
💔31💔
❌32❌
⛽️33⛽️
🧧34🧧
📮35📮
🥊36🥊
🖍37🖍
🐞38🐞
‼️39‼️
🚨40🚨
🚘41🚘
👹42👹
🍅43🍅
🧯44🧯
🦞45🦞
✂️46 ✂️
👺47👺
🅰️48🅰️
🌹49🌹
❓Q and A❓
🎒50🎒
⁉️ Q and A ⁉️
🍓51🍓
🥤52🥤
❣️53❣️
♦️54♦️
🧣55🧣
🔻56🔻
📍57📍
🍎58🍎
☎️59☎️
🔴60🔴
🥀61🥀
📌62📌
❗️63❗️
🍄64🍄
🍉65🍉
🟥66🟥
💄67💄
📛68📛
🛑69🛑
🔺70🔺
🍟71🍟
🆘72🆘
❤️‍🔥73❤️‍🔥
💋74💋
🌶75🌶
🕹76🕹
🎸77🎸
🎈78🎈
🍷79🍷
💔80💔
❌81❌
⛽️82⛽️
🧧83🧧
📮84📮
🥊85🥊
🖍86🖍
🐞87🐞
‼️88‼️
🚨89🚨
🚘90🚘
👹91👹
🍅92🍅
🧯93🧯
🦞94🦞
✂️95✂️
👺96👺
🅰️97🅰️
🌹98🌹
⛑99⛑
❤️
❣️

❤️100❤️

5.3K 283 220
jeongin8biased

i noticed that there were two chapter 65s so umm...ig this is the 100th chapter ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)

"Sorry I'm late," Jisung said, handing the teacher a pass from the office before taking his seat in front of Minho and showing him a small smile.

"What happen-" Minho began to ask since the curiosity was killing him.

"Yes, Jisung was late. Can you all stop starring at him and pay attention to my class?" She asked and Minho looked around to see all eyes on him and Jisung.

Everyone hesitantly turned their attention back to the teacher as Jisung began to try and catch up by taking notes.

That was until he felt a small tap on his back and turned around to see Minho holding a sticky note. He laughed a bit before taking it from him.

Are you okay? What happened?

Jisung smiled a bit at the note before writing one back and sneakily handing it back to Minho so they wouldn't get caught.

I'm fine and I'll tell you everything after class

He felt another tap on his back a few seconds later.

Why can't you just write it down? :(

Bc i don't want to ;)

Jisung heard Minho loudly sigh when he handed the note back and laughed a bit.

~~~~~~~~

"What happened?" Minho asked as soon as the bell rang, standing up and looking at Jisung's face to make sure he didn't get hurt anywhere although it would have definitely healed by now if he had been.

Jisung seemed to be watching and waiting for the majority of the class to leave before he said it out loud.

"I got Jackson expelled."

"How?!"

"You know how I was on your phone before I kissed you?"

"Yes...?

"I was starting a voice recording," Jisung explained, standing up so they could leave the classroom but was met with Minho standing close to him and staring at him as if he was trying to comprehend what Jisung had just told him.

Jisung was surprised when he felt Minho suddenly lean in and give him a quick kiss and pulling away with a smile.

"You're a genius," Minho said moving closer to kiss his forehead.

"We should go to class," Jisung responded.

"Or we could sk-"

"We aren't skipping anymore school."

"Fine," Minho frowned, "text me if you need anything or if you start feeling overwhelmed durring the day at all, okay?"

"I will." Jisung replied and kissed the side of Minho's face "see you at lunch."

~~~~time skip to after school~~~~

Jisung managed to make it through the day without any issues. He definitely got some stares from people and he heard a few people question where Jackson was but there was nothing too horrible.

He made it through the entire day without having to skip a class or text Minho which was all that really mattered. He got through the entire day at school and he couldn't help but feel somewhat proud of himself too.

Now he and Minho were walking back to Minho's house with their hands enlaced as Jisung gently swung them back and forth.

"Are you planning on posting that voice recording?" Minho asked since he had been wondering ever since Jisung had made him aware of its existence.

"Nope, I already deleted it."

"Why?"

"That would make me just as bad as Jackson and I don't want to feel obligated to tell people the real reason why I self-harmed. And I think the starring and whispering will stop sooner once people realize I'm not going to say anything about it."

"Very good points." Minho replied, "are you sure you're Jisung?"

"Are you saying that you thought I was stupid?"

"No! That's not what I meant. I just- you surprised me a lot today." Minho responded, unlocking his house door and following Jisung inside.

"I surprised myself too," Jisung replied, walking into the kitchen and sitting on the counter as Minho got them both a glass of blood.

They both quickly finished it quickly since Minho had forgotten to bring any to school because of how much stuff was going through his head.

He put both of the glasses into the sink then went back over to Jisung.

"Hey." He said, trying to get Jisung's attention since the younger was on his phone.

"Hi baby," Jisung replied with a smile as he put his phone down.

Minho stared at him for a few seconds before responding again, "I forgot what I was gonna say."

"You sure you're not the one who likes being called baby?" He laughed a bit as Minho moved closer to him, standing in between the younger's legs and pulling him closer by his hips.

"Are you sure you're really Jisung?"

"I was the one who called you baby first Min." He reminded and leaned in for a quick kiss.

"Hmm...our friendship really had a weird start."

"What cologne do you use?" Jisung mocked, "just a little bit."

Minho laughed a bit, "no regrets...other than ignoring you for a month."

"You thought it was for the best and it was a while ago so don't think too much about it." Jisung replied, "everything ended up working out."

"Do you have any regrets?" Minho asked curiously, looking up at his boyfriend who seemed to think about it for a few seconds before answering.

"Taking too long to actually be your friend...and ever speaking a word to Jackson in the first place."

"Everything worked out though, right?" Minho asked, wanting to know if Jisung was satisfied with the way things were now.

"Yup." Jisung responded, making eye contact with his boyfriend "everything is perfect."

The room fell silent as Minho admired Jisung's eyes before letting his eyes fall down to his lips and slowly leaning in.

Jisung finally closed the gap in between them as their lips slowly moved in sync. It was the most gentle kiss they ever had yet it somehow also felt so meaningful. It felt like the first time he had ever kissed Minho without feeling sad or worried about anything and it was unexplainably relieving.

They eventually ended up pulling away from the kiss and stayed quiet for a while longer until Jisung broke the silence.

"I feel like I might have said this before but umm..."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for teaching me what it feels like to be loved."

"Thank you for letting me."

❤️ the end ❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

244K 9.7K 59
Just wanted you to Stay Away from me. But then, why couldn't I do the same? ♡ "Sorry about the blood, yeah?"
31.6K 1.1K 19
Chan werewolf/vampire FF You have to act like you hate me. Our life depends on it.
889K 33.9K 44
oh my god they were roommates ⚠️TW//⚠️ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
182K 6.8K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...