Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

❤️intro❤️
🎒1🎒
🍓2🍓
🥤3🥤
❣️4❣️
♦️5♦️
🧣6🧣
🔻7🔻
📍8📍
🍎9🍎
☎️10☎️
🔴11🔴
🥀12🥀
📌13📌
❗️14❗️
🍄15🍄
🍉16🍉
🟥17🟥
💄18💄
📛19📛
🛑20🛑
🔺21🔺
🍟22🍟
🆘23🆘
❤️‍🔥24❤️‍🔥
💋25💋
🌶26🌶
🕹27🕹
🎸28🎸
🎈29🎈
🍷30🍷
💔31💔
❌32❌
⛽️33⛽️
🧧34🧧
📮35📮
🥊36🥊
🖍37🖍
🐞38🐞
‼️39‼️
🚨40🚨
🚘41🚘
👹42👹
🍅43🍅
🧯44🧯
🦞45🦞
✂️46 ✂️
👺47👺
🅰️48🅰️
🌹49🌹
❓Q and A❓
🎒50🎒
⁉️ Q and A ⁉️
🍓51🍓
🥤52🥤
❣️53❣️
♦️54♦️
🧣55🧣
🔻56🔻
📍57📍
🍎58🍎
☎️59☎️
🔴60🔴
🥀61🥀
📌62📌
❗️63❗️
🍄64🍄
🍉65🍉
🟥66🟥
💄67💄
📛68📛
🛑69🛑
🔺70🔺
🍟71🍟
🆘72🆘
❤️‍🔥73❤️‍🔥
💋74💋
🌶75🌶
🕹76🕹
🎸77🎸
🎈78🎈
🍷79🍷
💔80💔
❌81❌
⛽️82⛽️
🧧83🧧
📮84📮
🥊85🥊
🖍86🖍
🐞87🐞
‼️88‼️
🚨89🚨
🚘90🚘
👹91👹
🍅92🍅
🧯93🧯
🦞94🦞
✂️95✂️
👺96👺
🅰️97🅰️
🌹98🌹
❤️100❤️
❤️
❣️

⛑99⛑

3.7K 234 131
By jeongin8biased

The emojis are somehow messed up. i'm not sure what happened

Minho, as usual, woke up before Jisung the next day. He was debating on whether or not he should actually wake him but due to the fact that he still didn't know what Jisung meant by saying he would "make Jackson regret posting that picture."

Jisung seemed to be pushing himself but in some ways, it could end up being a good thing. As long as it didn't backfire somehow. Minho would love to see Jisung make Jackson regret everything he did.

"Sungie." He said, shaking his boyfriend a bit as Jisung surprisingly, opened his eyes with no complaints. "You aren't gonna yell at me and tell me you want to sleep in?"

"No" Jisung sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to go to school today?" Minho asked, scared that Jisung would end up pushing himself too far and only make the situation worse on himself.

"Yup," Jisung responded, standing up, grabbing some clothes, then went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

They both took turns taking showers and Minho walked back into his room to see Jisung wearing one of his grey hoodies with some ripped jeans, black converse, and the necklace that he bought him yesterday.

"You're so pretty" Minho complimented, wrapping his arms around Jisung from behind and kissing the side of his face.

"Can you do my makeup?" Jisung asked, turning around to look at Minho.

"Yeah...but is there a specific reason as to why you want me to?"

"It's all part of the plan," Jisung said with a smile.

"You made a plan?"

"Kinda," Jisung responded, earning a questioning look from his boyfriend. "So will you do my makeup?"

"I guess so...?"

~~~~~~~~

Minho finished doing Jisung's makeup then also got him to drink breakfast before they went to school. Jisung seemed happy as they were walking to school, also slightly worried considering how tightly he was holding Minho's hand but that was the only thing that implied he was the slightest bit nervous.

But the only person who could even tell was Minho due to the fact that Jisung's hoodie sleeve was covering both of their hands. He once again had no idea if Jisung had planned that. He was starting to question every single movement he made.

He felt Jisung's grip become even tighter as they walked into school together.

"We aren't going to go to our class early?" Minho questioned as Jisung seemed to be going in the direction where a lot of people usually stood and waited in the mornings.

"We can't," Jisung responded.

Minho noticed that they stopped nearby where Jackson was standing then Jisung stopped and took out his phone.

"Okay, please tell me what you're doing. You're starting to scare me."

"Just trust me," Jisung replied, showing a small smile as he slid his phone back into his pocket.

"Bu-" Minho got cut off by Jisung grabbing the side of his face and pulling him into a kiss.

At first, he was beyond shocked since everyone was already staring at them and Jisung had to be aware that everyone's eyes were on him. Minho kissed back, assuming this was also somehow part of Jisung's plan.

Minho's eyes shot open when he felt Jisung pull away quickly then opened his eyes to see that Jackson had pulled him away by his backpack.

"Wierd how he's willing to let you kiss him in front of the whole school even after knowing the truth about you," Jackson said, glaring at Jisung.

"I know right? It's almost like you lied about the entire thing" Jisung responded with a small fake laugh.

"I had photo evidence. Everyone knows that I was telling the truth you attention-seeking brat. And you just now suddenly lost the whole stuttering act? Is that because I already exposed your fake personality?"

"I'm not stuttering because I have no reason to be scared of you," Jisung replied, looking Jackson dead in the eye. "You already made that post. What more could you possibly do?"

That was a complete lie. He was honestly terrified at the moment but he didn't want Jackson to know that so he was focusing way more on his words than he usually would.

Everyone around them was dead silent, carefully listening to their argument. Minho was honestly just trying to convince himself that his boyfriend wasn't possessed because he did not believe Jisung was the one speaking right now.

The bell rang and everyone began to slowly make their way to their classes. Jackson seemed to not be moving so Jisung didn't plan on leaving either.

"Is he supposed to be your bodyguard or something?" Jackson questioned, glaring at Minho who seemed to be carefully watching the two.

"Is there any reason why he shouldn't be here?" Jisung asked, knowing that Jackson only hated Minho so much because he was jealous of him.

"I would like to talk to you in private, so yes," Jackson responded, looking over at Minho who looked back at Jisung.

"You can go to class Min," Jisung said, walking over to give his boyfriend a quick kiss ignoring that Jackson was watching them.

"I really don't think this is a good i-"

"Trust me. I'll be in class in about 10 minutes." Jisung responded quietly as Minho hesitantly nodded then slowly started walking towards his class.

Jisung started to internally freak out even more once Minho started walking away but then reminded himself that they were in the middle of a school hallway. Jackson couldn't do anything to him unless he really thought it was worth getting expelled over.

"Why did you come back to school so soon?"

"Was I supposed to skip for the rest of my life?"

"No, but I figured your overdramatic self would have at least stayed home for a week over it. I thought you would be more upset about everyone in our school seeing your cuts."

"That's what you wanted, right?" Jisung asked and Jackson stayed quiet for a while. "...and all just because you're upset that I rejected you?"

"It's your loss for rejecting me. I'm not the one upset over it."

"Then why did you throw a fit, specifically went out of your way to find someone who knew stuff about me, then write an entire essay of lies just to feed your ego and get attention since I wouldn't give any to you?"

"You still used me just to get with Minho. You can't pretend that I'm the only one who did something wrong here."

"You're further proving my point that you were jealous by bringing that up," Jisung replied. "We were playing a game and I kissed you. Most people who play spin the bottle are either trying to make someone jealous or trying to kiss a specific person. You've been to enough parties to know that by now, right?"

"I hate you," Jackson mumbled, slamming Jisung's back against the locker.

"Great, the feeling is mutual." 

"You still aren't scared?" Jackson asked, moving closer to Jisung's face. Beginning to become upset at the fact that Jisung seemed so unbothered right now.

"You do realize that there are cameras all around us right?" Jisung asked, pushing Jackson away the slightest bit.

"I can't deal with you anymore today. Know that this isn't over yet though." Jackson threatened as Jisung held back a laugh and watched him walk away.

"It's definitely over now..." Jisung mumbled to himself and stopped the voice recording he had started right before he had kissed Minho. "...because you're about to get expelled."

He had no intentions of doing what Jackson did to him and posting it all over Instagram. He hated Jackson but he also didn't want to go down to the same level as him...even if he might have deserved it.

The only person he planned on showing that voice recording to was the principal which was exactly what he did.

There would be no use in exposing the voice recording anyway. It would clarify that Jackson had lied but then people would just be curious as to why Jisung had actually hurt himself. He didn't want to tell everyone his entire life story, nor did he want to feel obligated to.

Besides, all the starring and whispering didn't seem as scary anymore.

kinda don't like this chapter but i honestly just wanted Jackson to go away so the last 2 chapters can be...not dramatic(?) 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.6K 33
"everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay it's not the end." !warning! mentions of- depression self harm suicide top- #5 hyunlix thanks...
126K 5.5K 40
lee felix has never been fond of living, but too scared to end his life. to cope, he does a lot of stuff that could get him killed; he's a suicidal d...
1.9M 90.9K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
29.8K 1K 19
Chan werewolf/vampire FF You have to act like you hate me. Our life depends on it.