Ask/dare the Balkans

Da T-rex_lover

I just had that idea. (also I couldn't find a cover picture that fits) Ask or dare them anything, from their... Altro

Let me introduce the Balkans
Dare #1
Dare #2
Dare #3
Dare #4
Dare #5
Dare #6
Dare #7
Dare #8
Dare #9
Dare #10
Quick detail
Dare #11
Dare #12
Dare #14
Dare #15
Dare #16
Dare #17
Dare #18
Dare #19
Dare #20
Dare #21
Dare #22
Dare #23
Dare #24
Dare #25
Dare #26
Dare #27

Dare #13

447 4 2
Da T-rex_lover

Merkaerka

Slovenia: You mean... Me?

Croatia: Who else?

Slovenia: Well... Thank you! That is really nice from you. Really, really nice.

Bosnia: She's the only Yugoslav girl, and one of a few that can keep our family from death, along with Kosovo, UN, and sometimes EU and UK.

Serbia: She wasn't so much at peace when fighting with me in 1991, now did she?

Slovenia: Everything has an exception. Independence is independence!

Croatia: Can we just focus on the point that we're not the favourites here. Like, c'mon, I try my best to be a good person and my younger sister is better than me.

Kosovo: You'll get over it.

Croatia: Wow, thanks for your caring words...

Slovenia: I honestly didn't think people had me for their favourite. Okay, I knew Serbia wasn't the favourite-

Serbia: Hey, watch it, I'm still the favourite child!

Yugoslavia: Yup!

Bosnia: Ouch, dad.

Slovenia: Anyway, thank you for liking me despite being related to these morons of human beings.

The whole Balkan: Hey! What the f*ck, 'Nia?

Slovenia: And this is my call to leave, bye~

T-rex_lover: Honestly, I am not surprised she's the favourite, she's too fancy for them.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

23.2K 264 38
Requests are open! And yes these are countryhumans, if you don't like, move on. Thanks :) Cover art by me :)
8.1K 197 15
5 boys run away together in hopes that they can start a new life away from their shitty lives. 4 years later, the boys are forced to return to their...
39.3K 948 36
Soviet Collapsed, Soviet's kids kept his death a secret until the organizations accidentally found out. After a few days everything is calmed down an...
151K 4.9K 75
Cover done by @NightSky259 (thank you so much!) It all started with a pandemic. The countries, unions, and governments are all working to try and hel...