Neutral Party (Twilight Saga...

Autorstwa MuseTheLoliMaster

(Y/n). That's her name. No last name. No family. Nothing. She is always hidden away in the deep and dark side... Więcej

~Shadow~
~The Accidental Encounter~
~The Annoying Idiot~
~Thank You~
~Woodsman~
~Selfless or Coincidence?~
~Young, Wild and Free~
~Dreams~
~Awkward~
~Explanation~
~Confrontation~
~But Why~
~Curious~
(Q's & A's for Author)
~Temporary~
~Meanwhile~
~Stay~
~Romeo & Cinderella~
~Unlocked~
~Facing The Past~
[Okay, Hold Up!]
~Hello, Again~
~See You Later~
(Behind The Scenes)
~April~
~We Got A Problem~
~Tell Me Now~
~WHY?!~
[I Screwed Up]
~Pause~
I'm Sorry
~Party Planning~
~Clubbing~
~Future Concerns~
~Enjoy The Moment~
~Sleep~
~What Are You~
~Another Enemy~
~"No! You're Wrong!"~

~Imprint~

2.9K 141 69
Autorstwa MuseTheLoliMaster

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ Bella 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

After I returned home, I spent a night at Edward's house and the thought of saying goodbye to my mom was hard. Yet my dream of being with Edward forever keeps me going and that won't change at all. I remembered to call dad and told him that I came back from Phoenix, but when he was talking to me, for some reason he sounded like he was afraid of something. I asked Edward if he can hear his thoughts through the phone, but he just gave me a look that immediately made me regret asking. After that, I called Jacob for the one hundredth time, and I only receive his voicemail once again. I know that he's upset about my choice, but I still care about him the same way he cares about me. I can't help but feel like he's losing interest in me, especially since he's with (Y/n).

Speaking of her, Edward and his family told me that she's a vampire huntress. Worry was the first thing I felt until they explained to me that she was only hunting certain vampires. Such as the Volturi and that brought me to relief. Everything in her journal made sense and all of my questions about her were answered. Yet the only person who never talked about her was Edward and that's because he was visiting her in her dreams which was weird. When I asked Alice about it, she said that she doesn't know how that was happening. The ability to visit someone's dream is none of the powers that they have and she explained that Edward shouldn't be having that ability as well. That's when more questions about her popped up in my head and I knew that it was back to her journal once again when I get home.

The next day, Edward drove us to school and we haven't said a word to each other. I still felt a bit sour about him visiting (Y/n) while he was gone, but I didn't say anything about it to him. At least, not yet. He drove up to a parking spot and put the car in park then we sat there in silence for one minute. My mind was racing about the idea of marrying him and becoming a vampire, while also feeling sad about saying goodbye to mom.

"Do you regret going?" Edward asked out of nowhere and I gave him a confused look. Regret?

"No." I answered him. "It was really great seeing my mom. It's just really hard saying goodbye." My head turn away from him and I can feel his gaze on me.

"It doesn't have to be goodbye."

I looked at him once again, realization hitting me right on the face. "Is that why you asked me to go?" He didn't reply. "You thought I was going to change my mind?"

A smirk appeared on his face and he nodded. "I'm always hoping for that." When he turn his head to the side, the smirk he had on disappeared, and his face turn serious.

"What?"

"If I asked you to stay in the car, would you?" He looked back at me for one moment and before I could give him an answer, he open his door then stepped out. I quickly followed after him and he scoffed. "Of course not." I put on my hood and began to walk to the front of the school, while he follow in tow. As we were approaching the school, I can see a familiar figure that has their back facing us and my eyes widen in surprise once they turned around.

Jacob.

His face is still the same as I remembered it, but his expression is filled with anger. He has his bulk up arms crossed over his chest and his hair is also the same. He's wearing a black short sleeved t-shirt with dark blue jeans and matching leather boots. His style of clothing is always about showing off his body and I know that his doing it on purpose. My face brighten up a bit, hoping that he came over to finally talk to me, and Jacob then made his way toward us. I never paid attention to Edward's expression because I was too excited to talk to the male in front of us.

Once we met in the middle, I immediately spoke up first. "Hey." I greet with a small grin.

His face is tilt up and his gaze is looking down at me a bit. "Charlie said you left town."

"Yeah," I replied with a confused look. "To visit my mom. Why?"

Behind me, Edward's smiling in an amused way and answered for Jacob. "He's checking to see if you're still human." He let out a small chuckle and that must've ticked off Jacob.

"Look I'm here to warn you," Jacob said sternly and Edward looked away from him. "If your kind come to our land again-" he took a couple of steps toward him but I interrupted him.

"Wait, what?" I asked and Jacob looked at me as if I asked a dumb question. Then he return his gaze toward Edward and tilt his head a bit in annoyance.

"You didn't tell her?"

"Just leave it alone Jacob." Edward responded and I look at him.

My brows furrow a bit as I stare into his thick skull. "Tell me what?"

He first hesitated but then gave me a reassuring expression. "Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding. There's nothing to worry about."

Jacob then scoffed. "Listen to you." He then took another step forward. "Did you lie to get her out of town too?" That's when Edward took a couple of steps forward as well and got up in Jacob's face.

"Just leave," he warned the werewolf. "Now."

"She has a right to know." He then tilt his head toward me and kept his gaze on Edward. "She is the one the red head wants." My mind froze for a moment as I stare at Jacob in utter shock and finally snapped out of it as soon as I realize what he just said. A part of me was afraid while the other felt something bitter, which was betrayal, because all the pieces began to come together. The way how Alice acted in the cafeteria, the sudden trip to visit my mom, and now Jacob showing up out of nowhere.

"Victoria?" I questioned and didn't give him an answer as he knew that I figured it out. So did Edward. Speaking of him, I swung my head over to him quickly and gave him a look. "Alice's vision." Edward took a few steps back from Jacob and looked at me with a sad expression. I knew that he was hiding something from me right from the beginning, but I didn't want to believe that one bit. The bitterness inside of me grew as I recall the moments Alice shared with me about him not hesitating to tell a certain (h/c)-nette about his issues. And that means that the rest of them are the same way as well.

"I was trying to protect you." He gently spoke and I shook my head slowly.

"By lying to me." Edward didn't say anything after that and that just made me let out a sigh of disappointment. "Look, we're going to talk about this, but-" I look back at Jacob and nod my head at him. "You." He look at into my eyes and I gave him a look as well. "Why haven't you called me back?"

Jacob's face scrunch up a bit and he took a step back then look at Edward for a moment. "I had nothing to say." And just like that, he walked off. He began to head over to his bike and that meant that he was leaving.

My anger began to rise along with irritation. "Well, I have tons! Hold on!" I made my way over to him, but was stopped by Edward's cold grasp. I look back at him and he has the look of hesitation. I can't believe that he can't just like me go and have trust in me as I do the same for him with (Y/n). He told me once that he has no feelings for her as he loves me truly and fully, but something is telling me that there's more. More inside of their, quote-on-quote, "platonic relationship."

"Edward you have to trust me."

"I do trust you, I-" He shook his head a couple of times and nod his head toward Jacob. "It's him I don't trust." I don't say anything to that as I didn't want to hear that answer. My frown then turn into a thin line and I made my way over to Jacob without saying another word to Edward.

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ You 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

"I can't believe-" I let out a harsh cough and the boys all around me gave me a worried gaze as Sam gave me a tissue. I arrived here the same day Quil came to visit me and I literally yanked the boy by the ear then ordered him to take me to the cabin. Bill and Charlie were confused as they watched me drag him into the truck, push him inside of the driver's seat, and hopped inside of the passenger seat. Quil quickly explained to Bill what was happening, but for a pissed off woman, his explanation took too long. So, I reach down to my foot, took off my slipper, then raised it above my head and yelled at him to start the damn car. Once he finally did, that boy drove as fast as he could, terrified of me as I stare into the side of his head with pure rage.

They thought of keeping this a secret from me? From. Me?! Uh uh, honey! We ain't doing that!

He told me all about the chase after that vampire chick, Victoria, and I was straight up pissed when they told me that not only did one of my boys got hurt, but goddamn Paul had a fight with Emmett of all people! And that they were ordered by their Alpha that they shouldn't tell me about this at all. After a ten minute drive, yes that's how fast we drove from the town to the damn reservation, I first grabbed Quil by the head and gently rest it on my body. I cooed at him soothingly, told him that I was going to protect him from the bad vampires, and finally gave him a kiss on the head. Then I easily shoved him away and got out of the truck, stomping my way toward the cabin with my slipper in my hand. But as I enter the cabin, I began coughing more harshly that time and that's when it all went down hill. My head began to spin, my breathing began to lose it's regular routine, and that's when I blacked out.

The next day, I woke up to an unfamiliar room that has a lot of furs. The bed has a nice comfy brown blanket with a cute wolf stuffed animal at the edge of it and the bed is made out of oak wood. The room has a decorated oak dresser with a cute wooden lamp that has tribal designs carved on it. There's a rug of a huge black bear on the floor and there's a door right there at the right corner. As I admire the entire room, I suddenly let out a loud sneeze and that caught my boys' attention. They all came bursting inside of the room and began to swam around me like a bunch of locusts. Each one of them yelled out multiple questions.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Quil asked in panic.

"Baby girl! We heard you from across the hall!" Paul explained.

"Do you need some soup?" Seth asked helplessly.

"Would you like one of us cuddling with you so you can warm up faster?" Embry suggested.

"Are you feeling light headed from your fall earlier today?" Jared asked worriedly.

Wait what?

I slowly reach up to my head and felt a large bump from the back of it. Wincing at the pain, there was knock on the door and came in the complicated trio: Sam, Leah, and Emily. Emily was holding a bowl that smelled like chicken while as Sam was holding a box of tissues. Leah, on the other hand, had nothing as she just crossed her arms and glare at the Alpha of the pack. Sam was the first to approach me as the rest of the pack made way for him and he went down on his knees then looked into my eyes. Damn those handsome eyes! His always giving me this weird look that always make me feel weird inside and I can't exactly define what it is.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." he greet me with a small grin. "How are you feeling?"

...

Blink

...

Forgive and forget because of his face?

...

Or go full on rage mode with this fucker?

...

Decisions, decisions.

...

Fuck it.

"YOU SON OF A-!"

And that's what lead me here, and this is also the part where Emily shoves a spoon into my mouth. She gave me a smile, but not a genuine one, and just closed her eyes.

"Now, now (Y/n)." she began with a light laugh. "There's no need for violence, yes?" She pulled out the spoon and I began to cough violently.

I almost nearly died! Goddamn! Is this woman insane?!

But none of that mattered right now as I stare my angered gaze onto Sam. "I can't believe-" I then started to cough once again and that's when Sam gave me a tissue to cough on. Paul came behind me and rubbed my back soothingly which calm me down quite a bit.

"I know, (Y/n), but please try to understand that I did it to protect you." Sam explained and I just gave him a look.

"So what? Am I Bella now?" I snapped back and I saw Leah take the bowl from Emily with a growl. She made her way to me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You know that you're no where near like her." Leah said and she held up the spoon to me. "But know that Sam did it to keep you safe from harm."

I rolled my eyes. "Again: Am I Bella now?" I snatch the spoon out of her hands angrily then took the bowl within my own hands and began to eat.

"No." Paul answered sternly. "You're not and you're right. We should've at least told you about it."

"Yeah!" I turn to him with a full mouth and he stifle his laugh. "Ya think?!" I continue to grub down on my soup. Emily's lucky that she's a great cook or I would've thrown this bowl right at her face. I may love food but sacrifices must be made in order to keep a bitch in line.

"But still, (Y/n)," Embry began and he lean against the wall. "Remember what happened to you when you all of a sudden disappeared on us? When you went after that Cullen?" I stopped the spoon in mid-air and slowly can feel the guilt inside of me grow. "We were worried that you were kidnapped, or worse, killed from them. We would've felt like we've lost the most important part of our pack."

"And that's you." Seth said and he sat the edge of the other side of the bed with his cute sad smile. "I don't know what I'd do without you helping me, (Y/n)."

I looked at him and Embry then held up my spoon towards them. "But remember!" I spun the spoon around in between my fingers and point it toward me. "I'm a vampire huntress."

"If I don't recall," Jared said slowly as he put his finger on his chin. "Didn't you say that you were going to give yourself in after you lost a fight to one of the Cold Ones?"

Cringe.

"Yeah, that's right." Paul agreed with a nod. "And didn't you also say that you were going to lose anyways because you knew that your moves are no longer perfected after spending too much time on avoiding your training?"

Double cringe.

"And that you couldn't do it anymore, because you knew that if you did, you'd failed miserably just like you did at the battle back in Italy?" Sam sneered.

Triple cringe.

I didn't say a word after being attacked by them not once, not twice, but three times! I felt my soul leaving my body as they are stare down on me and they knew that they've won this battle.

"And for that, you now understand that what Sam did for you was necessary." Emily said with a fake innocent smile on her face and all I can do for now is glare at her. I just continue to eat my chicken noodle soup in silence and the pack is just snickering at my defeat.

I pointed my spoon at Seth. "Mark my words, you wolves." Slowly moving my spoon from side to side, so it can point at all of them. "I shall get my revenge on every single one of you!" My spoon then stopped at an empty spot and I realized that there was one wolf that was missing.

Paul must've realize my confused look because he then asked, "What's the matter, Baby girl?"

"Where's Jacob?" Raising an eyebrow, I looked at Sam and he just let out a sigh.

"I have a feeling that he's going to confront one of the Cullens." he explained and I jerk my head back a bit.

"Confront?"

Jared nodded and cross his arms across his chest. "Remember that Quil told you that they came onto our land?"

"But it was a misunderstanding!" I protested. "You all had one goal: Get Victoria. And both sides of this rivalry were going after the bait!"

Quil let out a groan. "Yeah but you know that he has a personal hatred towards them."

"Especially since he lost Bella to one of them." Embry added and I knew that they were right. Jacob has been trying to get better, but every time when Bella tries to contact him, he gets worse. I've been there for him ever since that day Bella rejected him and I literally did everything I could to keep her away from him. Yet his heart yearns for her and I can't help but envy him. My poor Rebel.

Suddenly, a motorcycle can be heard from outside and the boys suddenly got excited.

"Looks like Jacob's back!" Jared said with a smirk and I tilt my head at him.

"What's with that smirk?" I asked and Paul looked at me.

"Cause he brought vampire girl back." My jaw clenched and I let out a small laugh. Ever since I found my journal in her room, I couldn't get rid of the anger inside of me. The boys have been waiting for this moment for the past month because Jacob has an obsessive monologue of Bella. I can't help but feel bitter towards that yet there's nothing I can do to change that. He loved her and she chose someone else which is quite heartbreaking.

Jared made his way to my side and cup the back of my head carefully then lean down toward my forehead. "We'll come back to check on you later." He place his lips on my forehead and a small smile is brought upon my face. The boys has been more affectionate towards me and I honestly love every bit of it. Once he pulled away, he nod his head to the others and the other three gave me some affection as well. Quil gave me a smile, Paul gave me a kiss on the cheek, and Embry took my hand then kissed my knuckles. Then the four of them left the room which leaves me with Leah, Sam, Emily, and Seth.

Sam rubbed his face with his hands in irritation. "I just don't understand him." I just chuckle underneath my breath.

"None of us do, Alpha." I said. "But that's what love does to you: You do crazy things." Sam just put his hands down and just gave me a strange look. Not only him but so are Leah and Seth which is weird to me. They're eyes are shimmering with something that I think I've seen before. Yet for Leah, I've never had this before yet right now, I am. It's like something is pulling me toward all three of them and I don't know why.

Emily must've felt the tension in the room because she then cleared her throat a bit. "Sam. Should we go downstairs and meet them?"

Sam snapped out of it and gave her a small smile. "Yeah. Let's go."

"I'll go down first." Leah said and she got up from the bed. "Hope you feel better (Y/n)." She turn her head toward me and gave me a smile. I return the gesture with a nod and then she made her way through the doorway. Sam looked at Seth, who is standing beside the bed, and he gave him a look.

"Watch her and don't do anything annoying."

Seth gave him a pout. "I'm not annoying!" I looked at him and cooed at him.

"Aww, my poor Seth." I open my arms to him. "Come here!" He immediately dive in my arms and he nuzzle his head into the crook of my neck. "Is the big bad wolf bullying my Seth?"

"Yes." He let out a fake whimper and I pet his hair while playfully glare at Sam.

"How dare you bully my baby!" Sam just rolled his eyes with a chuckle and Emily just let out a huff. Getting the hint, I then nod my head toward her. "You better get going, Sam or else you're going to get the doghouse." He looked at Emily and gave her a small nod then they both left without another word.

I then felt Seth move around a bit and I giggled. "Okay okay. Hang on, little one." I scoot over and he finally got his entire body on the bed.

"I'm glad that you're resting here and not by yourself back at your tree house." Seth said with that adorable smile of his.

Shaking my head, I looked away so I won't be so spell bound by his gaze. "I don't like admitting this to anyone, but I'm happy to be here as well."

I hear Seth chuckling as he continue to nuzzle into my neck even more while his arms are wrapped around my waist. "I'm happy that you're my imprint." My face slowly scrunch up a bit in a confuse state and I turn my head to look down at him.

"I'm you're what?" Seth pull away from me and his smile is still on his face.

"My imprint. Didn't the guys ever tell you?"

I blinked at him. "I mean, obviously, no." That's when Seth's smile dropped and his face start to turn red. He won't look at me in the eye and he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand in nervousness. Being with him for the past month and helping him with his wolf side, I can tell whenever he's shy or nervous. He's quite adorable in more ways than one and his very cute, but right now, he looks like I've asked something embarrassing. As if I'm asking him if he ever had his first kiss or ever got laid by anyone.

Slowly reaching out to him, I cup his cheek and his brown eyes are finally looking into my (e/c) ones. "Seth?" Staring into his eyes, that familiar pull is once again happening. It's as if I can't look away or want to because he's here. Seth Clearwater is right here in front of me and I should feel relief. Safe. And more surprisingly, so happy. I took a deep breath to steady my heart as he continue to stare into my eyes and Seth just let out a giddy giggle.

"You're really pretty, (Y/n)." Now I can feel my cheeks start to turn red and before I could say anything, he nuzzle his face into my hand. "Imprinting is a very important thing to us wolves and I'm lucky to have you."

I raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

꧁♋︎𒊹︎ Narrator 𒊹︎♋︎꧂

At this time, Jacob has lead Bella into the farmhouse to park his motorcycle and she has asked him about imprinting. He kick up the stand so his bike wouldn't fall and he lean against the bike with his hands. In Jacob's mind, he tries to find the right words to describe what imprinting is and he closed his eyes. He begins to imagine those pair of (e/c) eyes, her (short/long) hair that shines with the color of (h/c), and her soft (s/c) skin. Slowly opening his eyes, he look over at the vampire girl and he let out a heavy sigh.

"Imprinting on someone is like-" he hesitate a bit and took a deep breath through his nose. "Like when you see her. Everything changes."

Back inside the cabin, where (Y/n) and Seth are, he's explaining what imprinting is as well. He's holding her hand that is press up against his cheek and he hasn't torn his gaze away from her. Every moment he has with her he takes advantage of it because the feeling of the tight bond they have has got his heart racing. He feels as if she's the only reason why he should continue on living and to keep her safe from the supernatural world.

"All of a sudden, it's not gravity holding you to the planet." Seth explained. "It's her. Nothing else matters."

"You will do anything." Jacob continued.

"Be anything for her." Seth added on.

Bella and (Y/n) both have different reactions: One is filled with worry and the other is filled with concern. Bella is worried about how Jacob just described what imprinting is. The way he told her made her think about a certain question that she's afraid to ask. And she's worried about who he imprinted on yet there's a small bit of hope inside of her. While as (Y/n) is concern for her boys because the way he said that they would do or be anything the girl they imprint on made her feel as if it's unfair. Why don't they have any freedom to decide on that or how come they have to follow after someone else's wishes other than their own? That made her look back at the doorway where the last two left the room and it made her worry about their happiness.

"What is it?" Seth asked as he watch her turn away from him and (Y/n) return her gaze back at him.

"What about Sam and Emily?" (Y/n) asked and Seth slowly nodded.

"Yeah. Sam imprinted on her, but before he found her, he dated Leah."

That's when (Y/n)'s eyes narrowed. "Wait. Hold on. You're telling me that he was with Leah yet he left her for Emily?"

Seth pulled away from her hand but he still held on to it. "Well, yeah. He had to. That's his imprint." His voice had that certain tone and (Y/n) didn't like it one bit.

While for Bella, she's leaning up against another bike and she took a deep breath. "Sounds like you've imprinted on someone." Jacob looked up at her for a moment and he looked away. That just made her worry increase and she finally asked the million dollar question.

"Have you imprinted on someone?"

Jacob knew that she was going to ask this question and he gulp down his fear. He doesn't understand why he can't get rid of his feelings for Bella yet his feelings for (Y/n) are also tugging at his heart strings as well. She should be his everything and he can't deny it or it will kill him. Yet why can't he let go of Bella?

"Jacob? Have you-"

"Yes." he interrupted her. "I've imprinted on someone."

Bella is now balanced between feeling hopeful and worried, because now, she knows that she has to ask this next question.

"And who did you imprint on?"

Jacob didn't answer.

"Is it me?" He shook his head from side to side. "Is it Leah?"

Jacob scoffed. "Yeah right." He said sarcastically and she had no choice but to choose on more person on her list.

"Is it (Y/n)?" Her heart is racing and so is his. Her's beating in a negative way and he's beating in a positive way. Hearing her name, saying her name, and even reading her name makes him feel like his on cloud nine.

So, Jacob accidentally let a smile appear on his face. "Yeah. (Y/n) is my imprint." He had that certain tone in his voice and Bella didn't like it one bit.

(Y/n) began to cough again and Seth quickly reach over to the dresser that's beside him then grabbed the medicine for her. "It's what we have to do in order to live."

"T-To live?" She coughed a bit more and Seth grabbed the spoon she used before for her soup.

Realization hits him and he sighed. "Oh right. Well, imprinting on someone also means that we have to be with them at all times. As a lover, friend, brother, and anything else." He poured the medicine on the spoon carefully and set the bottle down back on the dresser. "Without them, we can either die from loneliness or actually commit suicide."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen in fear and she slowly turn to him. "... What?" Seth held up the spoon toward her mouth and she opened up. Once she took the medicine down with one gulp, she cleared her throat and look at Seth with seriousness in her eyes. "You can die if you're not with your imprint?"

He nodded in response.

"That's not fair!" She yelled and Seth flinched. "You mean to tell me that if I'm not here for you or tell you what I want you to be, you'll die?!"

"Well actually, I'm not the only one who imprinted on you, which is kind of weird."

"What do you mean?" She tilt my head in irritation and Seth place his hands on his lap.

He was first hesitant about explaining how the entire pack have somehow imprinted on her and he knew that if he tells her in the wrong way, Sam will have his head for it. He hates that he has to follow after him and listen to any order he gives. No matter how unreasonable it is.

So, with a shaky breath, he finally spoke. "All of the guys imprinted on you. The love they give you, you know the affections?" (Y/n) nodded slowly. "Yeah that's kind of why." He chuckled cutely but once he saw the shock look on (Y/n)'s face, he immediately regret saying that. "B-But we love you for you, of course!"

(Y/n) clench her jaw. "Are you saying that you guys are only sticking around me because I'm your guys' stupid imprint?"

"No! (Y/n), please don't make it sound like that."

"Well Seth, I'm sorry," she apologized sarcastically. "But you're kind of making it sound like it."

"No no no." He shook his head and took her hands within his own. "We love you for you. Everything about you is interesting and you're so amazing, (Y/n)! Even if you weren't our imprint, we'd still love to have you here. You're like a new fresh of air for us, honestly. You're not a wolf but you're not a normal human either and best part is that you're a vampire huntress."

"Are you kidding me, Seth?" (Y/n) said blankly. "Even if I wasn't an imprint, you'd still have me all because I'm a predator to those who you guys hate so much?"

And this is why I can't be the one to explain things to others. Seth thought to himself as he can feel himself cower in fear of her. He can feel it just by the bond they have with each other, and he can't help but feel like he has failed her. Just before (Y/n) can chomp at him some more with her words, she finally can hear something she never thought she could ever hear. Whimpering. She can hear a dog whimpering as if they're in pain or agony. (Y/n) looked outside to see if it's one of the boys and she saw nothing, so she turn her gaze back toward Seth.

Seth's head is down and his looking down at their hands, but look in his eyes are filled with fear. (Y/n) then finally saw what was making that whimpering sound: It was Seth! His entire body from the outside slowly faded off as the inside of it began to grow and the first thing she can see if a black void. There was just darkness everywhere but in the middle of it is a small wolf. The wolf is curled up into a ball and it's whimpering out sadly as if it's been harmed.

Is it because of me? She thought to herself, and a silent gasp let her mouth. Is this the power that an imprint can have against the person who imprinted on them? It's both a blessing and a curse for them. Whatever the imprint does or say can have a high effect on them. Negatively and positively.

"Seth..." She said softly and she closed her eyes. "I'm just upset that this is happening to all of you. Why trust your genes on loving someone when it should be your choice on who you should love? Like Sam, Emily and Leah! Why did he have to leave Leah behind for someone else?" (Y/n) groaned at the thought of it and it just remind her about what happened between Edward, Bella, and Jacob. Yet that has nothing to do with imprinting. She shook that thought out of her head and open her eyes to look at Seth, who's looking at her in shock. "This is so unfair to you and the rest of you. It should be because you love that certain someone, not just because of you have imprinted on them." (Y/n) leans in and lay her head on his shoulder. "I want you to be free, Seth. Not chained down and feel like this."

What (Y/n) doesn't know is that the wolf that she saw within Seth was suddenly surrounded by flames. The darkness has brighten up and the wolf stood up on his legs with a snarl, asking viciously on who's out there. The flames weren't harming him nor was it comforting him by how large it is. But suddenly, a creature of some sort has approached him and the wolf growled at it to guard himself. Yet the creature continue to make it's way to the wolf calmly, and this makes him slowly let his guard down as he saw that this creature means no harm. It cooed at him softly as it playfully let their tail slip underneath his chin and the wolf shook his head away from it with a bark. Out of instinct, he slowly lean it's snout down towards it then once the creature responded back with the same action, the wolf calmly closed it's eyes and nuzzle close to it. The two creatures inside of Seth curled up together and the flames around them finally died down. But the flames took over the invisible chain between the two humans from the outside and the only person who can feel it is Seth.

The bond between Seth and (Y/n) has somehow changed. Seth can feel it and he feels like she's no longer holding him down. He feels somehow free and that he can actually breath for a moment. He looked down at the (h/c)-nette with a shock look on his face and she just cuddle up against him.

"I want you to find love on your own, Seth."

He slowly wrapped his arms around her and he let out an airy laugh. "You care too much, (Y/n)." He nuzzle his cheek on top of her head and he doesn't feel the incredible pull anymore. Yet the one he has right now is much more different. There's no connection between him and her, but he still has strong feelings for her.

(Y/n). What do you do to me? 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.9K 249 16
**Under Editing** After everything Renesmee has been through, she can finally relax and enjoy life. Now Sixteen, her life is now complete with all he...
272K 7.2K 36
On the surface, Katie Swan appears to be an average girl. She's pretty, athletic, and abnormally intuitive. But when her parents are suddenly murdere...
89.7K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
141K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' •JmStor...