I'm broken [COMPLETE]

By LaurenPhillips658

Vincenzo Victor and Viola Rossi was kidnapped by their mother she divorced their father. The triplets grow up... More

characters
I had enough ok
we have family yay.
characters part 2
talking back at school.
you said they'd be here tomorrow.
leaving
jet and school
16 years ago
family and breakfast.
shocked and bratty attuite
rules cars and shopping
one big ass family gathering
family day embarrassing facts
secrets revealed.
school tomorrow
school and history and proud.
the decision
Meet Zayn.
Meet Zayn part 2
meet Will part 2
IM BROKEN
Valarie Jackson
15 years ago
your will never be my brother
leaving
regretness
sir we found them
14 years ago
lying to them
forgiveness
trofy room
we told them the truth finally
out tro

Meet Will.

1.7K 30 0
By LaurenPhillips658

We will have a agent come and assistant you on this mission capo Zayn inform me. I don't need anyone I work alone I state. Maybe not capo but she does. Okay who is on the case I ask him.  He is here capo shall I bring him in. Viola I have something to show you Shahida say and she and prinsessa leave. I turn to everyone and they are just staring. Here he is capo I turn around. And see Will Collins. "No fucking way" we both say together. "Nah I'm not working with this guy I've been there done that" u say to Zayn. Can I kiss you goodbye but shithock over here only knows how to mash. "Yeah and mister arson over here only knows how to blow shit up" I say. And the fact is he start and I cut him off by say no the fact is. No offence. Oh no offence I say. This guy is real asshole we both say. That's uh some bitch in you Nate of tongue.  That be a wanker in your Nate of tongue I say. Are you finish blabbing you sound like a giant tattooed baby he say. You know what I'm not listening to this whore shit I got a job to do tell your sister I said hi or I'll tell her myself he say. You ever talk about my sister I'll put you on a chopping block secondly I'll have this job done while you still putting on your baby oil good luck slik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
266K 40.2K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
162K 15.3K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...