BRUTAL LOVE || JOHN SHELBY

By h0neyc0vesx

They had been enemies from the start. Libitina Lee having grew up in an abusive home, her father always beati... More

CAST:
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18

3.3K 47 10
By h0neyc0vesx

Today was the day.

Today was the day Libitina got to marry the love of her life.

Libitina woke up extra early today and made her way down to the Lee camp to get ready. She knocked on her aunt's caravan and waited patiently outside. When the door opened she did't expect to see the person she saw.

"Hi darling." The woman said with a smile.

"Mum? Is that you." Libitina asked.

"Yes it's me love. Come in." Dabria said.

Libitina walked inside the caravan and hugged her mum. Libitina thought she'd never see or hear from her mum ever since she ran, she thought she lost her forever. Libitina hugged her mum tightly, fearing she would never see her again.

"I thought I'd never see you again." Libitina stated.

"I would never miss my daughter's wedding day, no matter what darling." Dabria explained.

"Now come on, we have a hour to get you ready." Dabria said untangling herself out of her daughters grasp.

Libitina took a seat at the table and started doing her makeup while her mum did her hair. Libitina did a light makeup look with some red lipstick, her blonde hair was curled and pinned to a side ponytail. Her beautiful white dressed stopped just above her ankles which she loved. Her mother stood her up and walked her towards a mirror that was placed in the caravan.

"You look stunning." Her mum stated.

"Thank you mum." Libitina said back.

Libitina heard a commotion outside of their caravan which was placed quite close to the altar. She saw the blinder's trying to restrain a man that was trying to get out of their grasp. She knew this would be John so she started listening to their conversation.

"You have no bloody right Tommy!" John shouted.

"A girl who needs a husband. A man who needs a wife." Tommy said back.

"Tommy I'm not bloody marrying some fucking mushroom picker..." John stated to his brother.

"John boy, come on. Listen. I have already betrothed you. So if you back out now, there's gonna be a mighty war breaking out here. It's going to make the Somme...It'll make the Somme look like a fucking tea party." Tommy explained.

"But if you marry her, our family and the Lee family will be united forever. And this war will be over. Now it's up to you John. War or peace." Tommy finished.

"Let go of me. Where the fuck is Lib Thomas." John questioned.

"She's at home John, she couldn't watch this." Tommy stated.

The boys started to walk up the little road to Libitina's auntie who was standing in front of the caravan Libitina was in. Libitina hurried out of sight when she saw the group of men, sitting back down at the table so her mum could put on the veil.

"Will he do?" Libitina heard Tommy say.

"He'll do." She heard her aunt say back which made all the boy cheer.

When the men left Libitina got out the caravan and started walking hand in hand with her auntie so John wouldn't figure out it was her if she walked down the aisle with her mum.

"She better be under 50." She heard John say to Tommy as she walked past.

Her aunt walked her up to the alter and let Libitina kneel on one of the boxes in front of Johnny Dogs. John knelled on the box beside Libitina worried about who he was marrying.

"We're here today to join in matrimony, this man and this woman." Johnny Dogs started.

Libitina pushed up her veil from her face so her face was on show for John to see it was her. She felt John's eyes on her so she looked to her side and smiled at him. John turned to look at his brother with a boyish grin. John moved towards her so he could whisper in her ear.

"What the fuck, I thought I was marrying a 50 year old mushroom picker." He whispered.

"Well Johnny, I'm not 50 and I'm also not a mushroom picker. Now shut up." She whispered back to him.

"Do you, John Michael Shelby take Libitina Lamia Lee to be your beautiful wife to have and to hold through sickness and health and till death do you part." Johnny Dogs said.

"I do." John said smiling at Libitina.

"And do you, Libitina Lamia Lee take John Michael Shelby to be your husband to have and to hold trough sickness and health and till death do you part."

"I do." Libitina said smiling at John.

"There remains one more part of the cermony." Johnny started. "It's the mingling of the two bloods." Johnny finished.

Johnny Dogs took John's hand and cut into his palm, then he did the same to Libitina. John took Libitina's hand in his and combined their bloods.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." Johnny explained.

"Well John, kiss the bride, will you?" Johnny said.

John cupped Libitina's cheeks in his hand and pulled her in. Their lips collided, not wanting to let go of the sensation they were feeling. When they pulled away they kept their foreheads touching. Libitina looked into John's eyes and smiled.

"Alright luv birds let's get moving ey?" Arthur shouted at the newly weds.

"Shut up Arthur, no need to be upset cause your brother got me first. Your still my favorite though don't worry."Libitina said standing up with John hand in hand.

The newly weds walked down the aisle cheers irrupting from everyone from each side.

The party was already going when they got back to small heath. The newly weds danced with each other and their family members till the sun went down. Libitina got very tired so she decided to take a seat on the carriage that was placed on the street for her and John, John quickly following.

"I still can't believe it was you Lib, did you know?" John asked.

"Yeah I knew, I didn't know if I wanted to do it at first cause of what you did to me but then I thought about it and I just went with it." She answered with a smile on her face.

"Thank you for putting it past you Lib, I was just too scared to ask you honestly, that's why I started seeing Lizzie, to get you out of my head." John said truthfully.

Before Libitina could answered she heard Ada start to shout towards them.

"Come and look Libitina!" Ada started. "Come and look at the family you've joined!" She finished.

"Ada sit down, I've been with this family for fucking years! Now please Ada, sit down." Libitina pleaded with her sister-in-law.

"Look at the man who runs it! He hunts his own sister down like a rat! Then he tries to kill his brother-in-law." Ada shouted.

"Ada that's enough!" Arthur said trying to calm his sister down.

John stood up and wrapped his arm around Libitina's waist seeing how angry she started to become.

"Now he won't even let me have a fuckin' dance!" Ada shouted, hitting Tommy. "Not even at a fuckin' wedding."

"Sit her down." John pleaded with a toothpick in his mouth.

"Calm down Ada." Polly begged.

Libitina ran to Ada's side hugging her.

"Ada please, you must calm down." She pleaded.

"Holy shit." Polly stated looking down.

"Water, okay right get her in the fuckin car now!" Libitina said.

Polly and Libitina held onto Ada helping her down to the car. Libitina sat in the front with John and Polly stayed with Ada in the back.

John turned on the engine and started to drive. He drove as quickly as possible to the family home down Watery Lane. When they stopped in front of the family home everyone wanted to throw up cause of how bad John's driving was.

Polly got Ada inside and settled while Libitina waited for Tommy and Arthur outside with John.

"Nice car John, how she run?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah beautiful. Really smooth." John answered.

"Your fuckin' sisters in there giving birth and you're talking about a car, real mature." Libitina said.

"Not much we can do now Lib." Tommy said.

"Except go get drunk." Arthur stated.

"Fuck off, the lot of you." Libitina said.

"Right, come on." Tommy told his brothers.

"There's one man that should be here." Polly said.

"You're right Pol. Freddie should be here." Tommy started.

"Is that a fuckin' heartbeat I hear inside your chest Thomas?" Libitina joked.

"The truce lasts till sunrise. On my oath. Tell Freddie it's safe." He finished.

Polly and Libitina squealed in happiness, running inside the house to tell Ada.

"Ada!" Polly shouted.

Ada was getting really tired very quickly, Libitina was on the side of her with a damp cloth to clean away the sweat while Polly was helping her give birth.

"Keep going. That's right. Push." Polly said.

Libitina felt around her lower stomach trying to feel if anything was wrong.

"Poll, I think it's the wrong way round." Libitina stated.

"Yeah, I think your right." Polly said.

"We need to lean her forward." Libitina said.

"Come on, Ada" Polly said trying to move her niece forward.

"Come on baby, not long now I promise." Libitina whispered in Ada's ear.

While the two women were helping Ada give birth, John was meeting someone under the bridge.

"You alright, love?" The woman asked getting quite close to him.

"I'm fine Lizzie, but this needs to end. I'm married." John stated.

"What do you mean? I thought it was you and me John." Lizzie said confused.

"No Lizzie, it's not! Tommy told me about you and him, how you've been fucking him for 2 years! How you took eight fuckin' pound from the front seat of the family car. Lizzie this is fuckin' over. I never loved you, it was just easy with you." John explained, pushing Lizzie away.

"You don't mean that John, you do love me. I know you do." Lizzie said kissing him.

John didn't know what to do, he just married the love of his life but Lizzie didn't understand that. John didn't pull away though, he deepend the kiss until he realised it was wrong.

"No Lizzie, we're done." John stated, walking away from her.

She screamed for him to come back but he didn't, he didn't want her, he wanted Libitina. Like he always did.

John got back to the pub to see Polly and Libitina there, fighting with Tommy.

"It's a boy!" Polly shouted at her nephew making Tommy smile, but that soon faded when Libitina ran up to him.

"Lib, Libitina?" Tommy questioned, confused.

Libitina felt Arthur and John pull her away but she kicked them both to let her go.

"But the police came and took his fuckin father away!" Libitina explained.

"Don't you dare look at her like that Thomas!" Polly explained.

Tommy shook his head in confusion, he had no clue what Libitina and Polly were talking about.

Polly spat at her nephew in disgust. "You liar!" Polly shouted walking out of the pub and back to Ada.

"I can't fuckin believe you Tommy. I hate you." Libitina said with tears in her eyes.

She turned around and left the pub, not wanting to look at any of the men she headed to the family home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.2K 23
The sister of Freddie Thorne and the best friend of John Shelby attracts the attention of the leader of the Peaky Blinders. Will he be able to protec...
22.1K 857 28
βœ§ΰΌ„ Charlotte knew that right now, she was dancing in the very pits of hell with the devil himself. She knew the Shelby's weren't to be messed with, m...
46.4K 1.4K 17
Lucreica Amora Montesinos. She grew up in Birmingham together with her parents and best friends. Her parents were lovely and caring persons, always...
180K 5.6K 17
π‚πŽπ’π“ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 | ❝ I'm with the Shelby's, you lot are always in trouble. ❞ ━ IN WHICH Sylvette Taylor returns home after nearly twe...