The Dilf's Desire

By TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... More

Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Six: The Nanny
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date
Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter One: Miss Stone

29.1K 513 81
By TequilaAlemustago

~Louisa POV~

I was never outgoing. Never anxious, never bold, never that girl. I was petite in size, no one sat with me at the lunch table back in college, I sat with the teachers to eat. I was the goodie two shoes, I was an extravagant student. How did I end up in here with broken ribs, bruised thighs and an unconscious body laying in a hospital bed.

I'm aware of everything going on around me yet light cannot seem to intercept through my eye lids as they shut tightly. For the first time in my life I was anxious to do anything, anxious to speak, to move but I couldn't.

My soul capsulated in my body, I was better off dead because I felt completely useless.
The antiseptic, bitter with undertones of artificial fragrance contained in soaps and cleaners filled the air.
The metallic smell of blood everywhere was causing me agony to my already tormented soul. I needed to get out of here, I needed to get up, I needed to move and so I did.

I opened my eyes and I scanned the room. I looked up and there was a light shining a bit too bright in my eyes. I tried to turn my head and I succeed in the slightest as I saw the IV bags hooked onto my arm.
This wasn't a pleasing setting at all. I started groaning as a new pain was discovered in my chest.
I started groaning even more to get someone's attention.

"It's good to see you're awake Miss Stone." I heard a deep voice I turned to see a handsome doctor wearing glasses.
He was holding my file in his hand and he smiled gently at me. I groaned some more I was too tired to speak. He checked the machines then looked back at me.

"As soon as you're okay, you're going to tell me exactly what happened, okay?" He said assuring me that I was in safe hands.
But how could I tell him?
How do you tell a person that the person who did this started off as the sweetest person you could have ever met and turned out to be a monster.
I looked at him and I smiled meekly before watching him walk away to get more medical appliances.

He returned and he checked my temperature and helped me sit up.
"Do you have any relatives that I can contact?" He asked and I shook my head as my parents lived in Cuba and my brother wasn't going to be of no help.
"Any boyfriend, husband?" He said looking up at me for that question.

"No." I tried to speak especially for that question, because I was happy to be alone.
"Great." I heard him say under his breath.
I titled my head and he smiled at me.

"So do you mind telling me what happened?" He said and I bit down on my jaw.
"I do mind." I told him and his smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Why-why do you mind Miss Stone?"

"Because...I can't remember...I don't know." I said my body shaking thinking about the mere fact that if I had said anything that he'd come after me.
"Okay Miss Stone, I believe you." He said before making a note of my memory lost.

"Okay that is all...you're free to be discharged...here's my card, you can call me if you need to talk." He said getting up from his stool.

"But...I don't need to talk...I can't talk, I don't remember anything." I told him and he looked back and smiled at me.

"I know, I just want to have a date with a pretty girl which I'm sure has a pretty soul." He said before winking and walking off.

"Which I'm sure has a pretty soul." I said mimicking him.

"Did you say something?"

"Thank you Doc, for all your help." I said faking a smile.
I got dressed in some clean clothes that was left there for me. It was a plain dress but it was better than my discolored shirt that was tainted with my blood and dirt.

I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to force a smile, try to act as if everything was great.

"Hey you!" I called out to the cute doctor that was just flirting with me. "You said no one came for me, right?"

"No I didn't say that, I'm telling you now I saw no one." he said and I nodded.

Did he finally leave me alone? Was I free from the torment?

I smiled back into the mirror but this time it was soft and real. I was happy, I was alone and happy! I did a little squeal before walking out of the room with my head held high. I looked down at the piece of paper with the doctor's number on it and I tore it in half and threw the paper in the trash.
I know he was being friendly and he was cute but he's a man...I am straight but oh how I hate men.

I looked around and it was as if I've never been to England. It looked foreign, a lot can change in a year.
I went to the bus stop and hopped onto the first bus that got there. I opened my cellphone and there was a picture of the two of us. I had a latte in my hand and his hand was thrown over my shoulders and he had the biggest grin on his face, what a monster.
I threw my phone out the window and an old lady stared at me as if I killed someone.
"
What? You litter too, you...you...woman." I told her and she scrunched up her face at me and still looked at me. The bus stopped and I stood to get off.

"Stop judging people, we're all close to our death beds, some closer than others." I said to her and she gasped before I walked away and off the bus.
The bus pulled off and I stood there on the pavement staring at the apartment filled with so many heart warming memories.
I held my chest and walked up to the door.
I fumbled in my bag for my keys and found them covered in dirt.
I dust it off quickly before opening the door. As soon as I opened the door I scanned the room carefully.
I picked up a vase and closed the door easily. It wasn't how I left it, there was no broken glass-everything was in place.

"If you're here...you can show your face." I said walking carefully in the house turning every corner ready.

"I'm not dead, very much alive you bastard!"

"Well thank God for tha.."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

My landlady stood there screaming at me while I was screaming at her.

"Miss Lavern, it's you, it's just you."

"I will not tolerate violence in this apartment."

She said but I was busy taking a good look at the apartment, most of his things were gone.

"Where is he?" I said walking pass her and running up the stairs.

"Miss Stone, I am still speaking." She said but I ignored her still as I walked into the room and all of his clothes were gone, his books, his signed baseball. I ran down the stairs and the house was so much lighter. He's gone.

"Miss Stone."

"He's gone." I said more to myself than her.

"Mr Cole left a year ago after you magically disappeared and haven't paid my rent Miss..."

"HE LEFT ME! He left ME!" I held onto miss Lavern and shook her out of excitement.

I was free, he finally decided to leave me after so long. I jumped up and down, ran around the house and was overly excited.

"I'm free." I said after my mini olympics. I almost forgot I was discharged from the hospital mere seconds ago. I fell into Miss Lavern's hands out of exhaustion.

"What is going on with you child?"

"I can live my life the way I want to." I told her tears streaming down my face.

"Miss Stone."

"Miss Lavern can you please bring me over to the chair over there?" I asked her and she dragged me to the chair.

"No more speaking child, I want my money." She said holding the chair so that I get support.

"I'm starting over, I'm going to get a new job a new life, it's going to be amazing."
"And?" She asked and I turned to her sweetly trying to keep on my feet. The chair and Miss Lavern were literally in the way of me falling. 

"I want to start by leaving this apartment." I said and she smiled sweetly before pulling the chair away from me and making me fall, hurting my already frail body.

"Miss Lavern..." I groaned out.

"I want my money in the next two months."

"Two months...for a year worth of rent????"

"I didn't tell you to disappear..."

"I was in the hospital!"

"And I have bills to pay...two months and no more..."she said walking away.

"That's why you're alone!" I screamed out to her before she slammed the door.

I lay flat on the ground looking up at the ceiling. I was going to get my happy ending even if it was going to be me alone.
But first I needed a job for my survival and the only fast paying job is prostitution.

"You can try prostitution you have the body for it." Miss Lavern came back in to say before leaving.

"YOU HAVE BAD WAYS OLD LADY!" I screamed out before shaking my head.
I was going to make it because he was no longer in my life anymore, so I know I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.6K 101
Hi my name is Dream Carter Louis, I am 10 years old and I run away from home. Not from my mommy or my pop pop and granny that were visiting from the...
265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
1.5M 48.4K 53
"Are you done staring at me?" He asked and she blushed then looked away. She wanted to walk away so bad but she was scared that Ethan might kill her...
2.5M 94.3K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...