Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น

3.8K 237 132
By jeongin8biased

"H-hey Jackson, c-can I talk to you?" Jisung asked as he walked into the class he shared with Jackson but didn't sit down at his desk.

"Yeah, of course, what's u-" Jackson cut himself off when he looked up at the boy and immedietly noticed the dark marks on his neck causing him to glare at them.

"C-can we talk outside of t-the classroom?" Jisung questioned, worried that class would start before he could properly apologize.

Jackson sighed in response as he stood up and made his way out of the classroom with Jisung following behind him.

"I see your friend seems to have some jealousy issues. I know he's your friend or whatever but you should make sure he knows his place." Jackson said, moving closer to Jisung who's back soon hit some lockers behind him. "Now that he's not here to rudely interrupt, shall we continue?"

Jisung moved his hand to Jackson's chest and pushed him back softly before Jackson had the chance to lean in for a kiss which confused the older who stared at him, slightly offended.

"As I s-said yesterday, I-I only d-did that for the game." Jisung began, wondering how he should explain why he did that without explaining in depth his and Minho's confusing situation.

"You don't have to be shy about it. I know that kiss meant more to you than a dumb game." Jackson smirked, moving his hand down to Jisung's waist.

"I-it didn't, I'm s-sorry," Jisung mumbled, trying to move Jackson's hand away but failed as the older tightened his grip and harshly moved Jisung's chin to look up at him with his free hand.

"You didn't drink and you asked before you kissed me if it could last longer than 5 seconds. You don't have to be shy about it, the feelings are mutual."

"I'm w-with Minho. H-he asked me to be h-his boyfriend after the party a-and I said yes." Jisung explained, leaving out a lot of details solely for the purpose of getting Jackson to move away from him before he explained any more details. Not that it worked.

"Hmm" Jackson hummed, looking down at Jisung's neck. "I can change your mind about choosing Minho."

"I d-don't want you t-to."

"But it would look so much prettier if those marks were from me," Jackson replied, placing a kiss onto Jisung's neck.

"J-Jackson I k-kissed you to make Minho j-jealous," Jisung said, earning his attention, making him look back up.

"So you used me?" Jackson asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I'm s-sorry I r-really didn't mean to. I w-wasn't thinking and I m-messed up. I h-hope I didn't ruin t-the chance of u-us being friends."

"Friends?" Jackson asked with a scoff.

"Y-yeah...?"

"I had no interest in being your friend from the start."

"Oh...okay. I-I'm sorry then. I'll leave you a-alone."

"What if that's not good enough to make up for playing with my feelings?"

"W-what do you w-want then?"

"What do you think I want?" Jackson asked, moving his hand even lower down Jisung's body.

"I'm w-with Minho." Jisung responded, feeling his eyes tear up because of how uncomfortable he was "I'm s-sorry. C-can we p-please go back to c-class now?"

"So you're saying no to me?"

"Y-yes."

"Okay," Jackson said finally moving away as Jisung took a small breath of relief. "You're going to regret it though."

Before Jisung could ask what he meant Jackson had already walked back into their classroom.

His mind was spiraling and he felt tears run down his face. He didn't want to be in the same room as Jackson after that so he decided to go outside and sit where he and Minho usually had lunch.

He tried to sketch something to distract himself though it ultimately made him more stressed since it looked horrible, mostly because he was shaking and his eyes were still glossy.

He pushed the notebook beside him and pulled his legs up to his chest he continued to wonder what Jackson meant by saying that he would regret it.

Things were just starting to work out, he was finally dating Minho and now he somehow managed to mess things up. Most of the scenarios in his head didn't even make sense but he was still worried it would somehow end up happening.

He pulled his hoodie sleeve down a bit and ran his fingers over the scars. He picked up one of his metal pens and pulled the clip off of it. He pressed his finger on it to see how sharp it was before holding it against his wrist.

He knew it wasn't going to do anything which was just upsetting him even more. But he debated it for a few minutes, hovering the sharp object above his wrist.

He sighed and decided not to do anything in fear that Minho would somehow be able to know.

He knew Minho was in class and he really didn't want to annoy him but he took out his phone and decided to text him. He needed Minho next to him. As long as he had Minho through whatever Jackson was planning then it seemed less scary and he wanted confirmation that Minho was still there for him.

He moved the clip from the pen into the palm of his hand before reaching into his pocket for his phone and texting Minho.

Jisung:
can you come to the spot
where we have lunch?

Minho:
I'll be there in a second ❤️

Jisung heard the door open a few seconds later and felt Minho sit down next to him so he immedietly held his arm out towards Minho who took the hint and grabbed a red pen from his backpack and started covering the white scars with red drawings.

They both stayed silent for a while, Minho wanted Jisung to calm down before asking him why he asked him out there and Jisung was lost in thoughts while staring at his arm slowly being covered in red ink.

"Thank you," Jisung mumbled a while later.

"Thank you for texting me," Minho replied, looking up for a second, "do you want to talk about it?"

"I apologized to Jackson and he said that I would regret using him and I don't know what he meant by that," Jisung explained.

"Why did you feel the need to apologize?"

"Felix said that I should because I used Jackson to get your attention and that was messed up," Jisung explained.

"Does Felix not remember the fact that he tried to make you sleep with him?" Minho mumbled under his breath. He wanted to find Jackson and punch him as hard as he possibly could but he needed to focus on Jisung at the moment.

"I'm scared that everything's going to get messed up again."

"Sungie, Jackson barely even knows you. He definitely doesn't know enough about you to ruin your life or do whatever you're scared of him doing. The worst he could do is make up a false rumor and most people probably wouldn't believe him considering that he has no proof."

Minho put the pen back in his backpack since Jisung seemed to be fine now and moved his hand to hold Jisung's but stopped when he felt a piece of metal in Jisung's hand. Minho then opened his palm and picked up the small clip from a pen, looking at it confused until it he finally connected the dots.

"Did you use this?" He asked quietly.

"No."

"I wouldn't be mad if you did," Minho added, not wanting Jisung to feel the need to lie about it.

"I didn't, I just thought about it." Jisung admitted, not looking up at Minho until he felt the older kiss the back of his hand.

"Thank you for stopping yourself."

"Can we skip the rest of the day?" Jisung asked, not wanting to have to go to another class.

"Of course," Minho smiled at him, "would you like to go on a date?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 25.1K 62
Jeongin is in an toxic relationship that he refuses to tell any of his friends about. But what happens when he starts to catch feelings for one of th...
873K 33.5K 44
oh my god they were roommates โš ๏ธTW//โš ๏ธ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
123K 5.7K 49
cause it's too cold for you here. and i know, so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater. โš ๏ธTWSโš ๏ธ smoking self harm suicidal thoug...
53.2K 3.1K 29
my youth is yours. โš ๏ธTWSโš ๏ธ smoking self harm suicidal thoughts or actions alcohol child abuse homophobia