Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-51

4.2K 666 102
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Next morning, Nandini dropped a message to Manik that she is not coming to work today and she is doing fine. Dropping him a message, she called the floor receptionist and explained her the entire schedule of Manik and forwarded his written time table to her.

Now that she was home and Radhika was working at this moment, Nandini first completed her this task and than got to her routine work only with a thought that her work should end with the maid's so that once she is gone, all that she can do is rest and eat.

Nandini had no particular reason to miss office today but yet she had some, firstly she was hell shy to meet Manik, she needed time and secondly she was still a bit sore and coz of that she was feeling tired and lazy. Anyways, she cooked enough food that only consisted of white sauce pasta that would last her for dinner too and then once Radhika was gone.

She too came on the couch with a plate of white sauce pasta and tea. She was enjoying that along with watching some headlines at first and than switching the channel to cartoon and enjoying it. Since she was lazy and tired, she was laying down on the couch and watching tv but unintentionally she felt asleep with that tv still on.

While here her morning was like this, for Manik he woke up hoping to have a peaceful day ahead. He checked his phone to look at the time but ended up reading Nandini's message and he knew this is not how he wanted the day to start.

Multiple thoughts came in his mind but there was this thin string that kept him holded and that was her words last night about giving her some time but yet his sub conscious mind kept poking him with unnecessary thoughts. Now that he too was badly confused, he decided to skip his work out today.

Lazily he got down from bed and freshen up completely, changed in his office attire. Than he came down to kitchen to cook something and ended up with some jam and toast along with a glass of milk. He left for office early today and the floor receptionist was surprised coz it was not his time for arrival.

Coming in, Manik settled on his chair but his eyes directly fell on Nandini's table and he missed her. He was disturbed by the floor receptionist who said him his schedule and Manik started working.

It was around 2.00 pm when Nandini woke up and at first she found out that her tv is on. Switching that off, she sat lazily and for 10 mins she didn't move at all, she kept looking at things just like that and then she got up. Putting the used crockery in the sink. She came back and picked up her phone.

Going through SNS, reading and playing games, somehow her 3 hours passed and than her battery went down which is why she decided to first take a bath along with putting the phone to charge so by the time she gets free, she would have sufficient battery.

Than after bathing, she will eat something, so she kept tea for herself on the lowest flame and than put the phone on charge and entered the bathroom. She took a nice 20 mins relaxing hot water bath, which somehow helped her in healing her soreness too.

Than getting changed in a nice yet some what loose pajama kind off outfit, she came in the kitchen and poured milk in her tea and then went to put her towel to dry. Than coming back on couch with her food and tea, she had that peacefully.

It's a sleeveless top.

While over here, Manik did his work till 4.00 pm, than he asked the receptionist to cancel all his plans for the remaining day and without saying much, he exited the office, driving through a particular direction, he entered a gift shop and was looking around.

After going through lots of options, he found what he wanted and bought it. Than he drove to Nandini's place. At this moment, she had just done with her eating and was in the kitchen, washing off her used crockery as she had nothing to do.

She was done with scrubbing and now all she needed was to wash it with water well, when her bell rang. Being confused as to who it might be and knowing that her this task will be done in 1 mins, she decided to wash them quickly. While she was working here fast.

Manik over there couldn't keep patience and started tapping his foot. 30 seconds passed and he thought that did he ring the bell? Did the bell ring? Didn't Nandini hear it? Will she open the door? Is she even home?

With this thoughts he rang the bell again and unintentionally rang it twice making her curious. Taking the kitchen cloth along with her, she walked to the door along with wiping her hands. She opened the door and as Manik heard the sound of lock opening, he hide himself behind his gifts. Nandini opened the door and found this view 👇🏻.

Being confused along with doubting it to be him, she kept gaping at the view in front of her and getting no reaction from her, he moved the teddy and flowers a little on either sides and revealed his face. With a warm smile he said in his jolly tone.

Ma-it's me.

Nandini was relaxed seeing him and moved away to let him in. Once after closing the door, she turned to him and asked and at the same time he asked.

Nan-aap yahan?

Ma-itna time kyu lag gaya darwaza khol ne mei?

Nandini replied first than waited for his reply which came soon too.

Nan-woh mei kitchen mei thi.......hath gila tha isliye.

Ma-mei yahan aaya........coz tum office nhi aayi thi.

Saying this he stopped and it felt a bit weird coz that's not a valid reason while Manik seemed to be hesitanting but still he continued after a good pause.

Ma-I thought........you are upset so isliye.

Nandini frowned in confusion. Why he need to think like that, she had made themselves clear last night. Not wanting to say anything like that, she pointed at the gifts and asked/said.

Nan-so you got this?

Ma-kind off yes.

Saying that he gave that to her and while taking that Nandini spoke.

Nan-I am not upset........just a bit tired.........I told you yesterday too.

Getting to know that there's no problem btwn them, he got relaxed and said softly.

Ma-yeah.

To kill this weird moment, she asked.

Nan-chai peeyenge?

Haven't eaten anything made by her today, Manik jumped on the offer and said.

Ma-yes please.

Keeping the teddy on the couch and the flower on the dining table, Nandini made way to the kitchen and Manik got rid of his coat and tie. Than he came to the kitchen and asked,

Ma-waise khana kya banaya hai tumne?

Saying that he saw one cooking pot on the gas, he unlid it and saw white sauce pasta in it, so he asked.

Ma-aur kya hai?

Nandini replied still busy in adding tea leaves and sugar in the water.

Nan-bas..........yehi hai........I made this only today.

Seeing her not taking care of herself, Manik said being worried and along with that fishing out his mobile from his pocket.

Ma-tum bhi na yaar Nandini.

Saying that he called a 5 star hotel, which was his favourite and called for a good amount of food that he has tried from that hotel. It had chicken briyani, fish fry, white paneer gravy, Palak paneer, gajar ka halwa, butter naan and some soft drinks.

He placed the order being in the living room so Nandini was not aware of his order thing. After keeping tea for boiling, she re heated the pasta in microwave for him and gave him. Feeling a bit hungry and than food by Nandini, he sat quietly on the couch and started eating that.

In the meantime Nandini took his coat which was laying badly on the couch and wrapped it around her dining table chair and above that she kept his tie, so that it doesn't get misplaced. Than she unwrapped the flowers and put them in vase along with filling it with water and than keeping it on the centre of the table.

When she came back, he was done with eating, so taking his plate, she put in sink and came back with a hot cup of tea. Taking that from her, he placed it on the tea table kept there and then held her wrist. Pulling her softly beside him, he took her in his arms and asked.

Ma-how are you today?

Now that there was very very slight of soreness in her, Nandini replied softly.

Nan-I am good..........better than yesterday.

She still couldn't meet her gaze with him and that Manik had noticed which is why he held her chin ever so softly, making her look at him and than once she was looking at him, he asked being careful with his words and tone.

Ma-kya hova hai? Why you stealing gazes from me? Why you going away?

Nandini huffed softly, closed her eyes and managed to free her chin from his hold and look down again even though when her eyes were closed. She replied.

Nan-Manik.........I know that whatever happened was with our will and I loved it but it's just that.........we were completely cloth less last time and I feel very much shy to look straight in your eyes.......... I don't know how to deal with it.

Manik smiled warmly and said.

Ma-you saw me too..........completely in skin........than why do you need to shy so much...........and I don't think the shiver we felt yesterday..........would let us resist each other.

Nandini squeeze closed her eyes hearing him coz whatever he was saying was the truth. She loved whatever happened yesterday and she wants more but still she is shy. After a brief moment of silence, she spoke.

Nan-I know..........it's just that meine pehle kabhi aise nhi thi in front of anyone..........like I am not saying that you were with any other girl or something..........but Manik I had never imagined that some day I would be having a love make out...........you understanding na what I mean...........isliye ab soch rhi ho toh ajeeb lag rha hai...........itna NO soch soch k yeh baat mere andar aisi baas gayi hai isliye bahut ajeeb lag rha hai.

Manik understood all her point of view, her dilemma, which is why he again held her chin softly and made her look at him. Now that she was looking at him, he said.

Ma-agreed...........but aise toh hum puri zindagi nhi reh skte hai na...........we need a solution to this.........and to end this we need to face it right? So why don't we face it together hhhmmm!

Nandini was now agreeing to him coz even he was saying the right thing. Seeing her positive silence he continued further.

Ma-so for that.........you need to look at me...... once we face each other........we will loose up and that's going to make things normal...... right?

This solution was the only and appropriate solution, which obviously made her bob her head in positive. So Manik locked his eyes with her and Nandini too tired not to move away. At the beginning it was difficult but as time passed and she got busy in admiring his beautiful eyes, those thoughts automatically got replaced with her attention and that lead to normalcy.

Lost in each other's eyes for a good time, unknowingly, they hugged each other in that sitting position and with this hug every other thought left their body like a thin air. They were feeling happy and blissful and this was one of their purest hugs. They closed their eyes and snuggled in each other, passing all the love and warmth.

Hey guys extremely sorry for getting lost these days......but couldn't gather to write it. Anyways next update on Saturday and yes interesting update begins from the next chp. For now comment lots. Goodnight bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 365 12
Basically Mori gives double black a job to infiltrate UA high
195K 8.8K 39
MaNan one shots to enjoy! please vote and comment.
Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

273 3 20
.