𝐁𝐔𝐒 π’π“πŽπ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 | 𝘀𝘩...

By changbinless

[IN PROGRESS] unknown: Hey just a tip but maybe dont leave your number on random bus stops? phelicks: what th... More

πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ ππˆππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜

π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

194 13 11
By changbinless

After their small expedition into the sea, the pair decided to get out so they could properly dry off before the sun sets.

Changbin lay on his back in the sand and Felix immediately rested his head onto the boys chest as they watched the sky together, their limbs fitting perfectly together like a well crafted jigsaw puzzle. They gazed as the clouds drifted to and fro, but never casting a shadow on their small patch of happiness.

Once it was fully dark out they decided to get up as the tide was coming in at a fast pace.

Felix sighed as they walked alongside each other in the pale moonlight, once again with their hands locked together and swinging back and forth.

"What time is it?" Asked the younger.

"9:49" Changbin replied, after checking his phone.

"Do you think I could stay at your place tonight?" Felix as timidly, not sure as to how the other would react. "I'm just really tired and we're a lot closer than we are to mine so it was be easier t-"

"Lix, stop rambling, of course you can, let's go now." He smiled at the boy, attempting to ease his nerves.

Felix nodded and they walked for around another 5 minutes before arriving at the shorter boys apartment.

The Australian immediately face planted onto the sofa as his legs were tired from walking.

"Cmon, if you're that tired you may as well sleep in a bed, dummy." Changbin ruffled his hair as he grabbed his arm to lift him up.

"Nooo, too tired to move." Replied the boy, his words muffled by the couch his face was buried in.

The older sighed before suddenly flipping Felix and carrying him bridal style across the apartment to his bedroom.

"Yo what the fuck how are you that strong." The younger blushed.

"I work out asshole." He said before chucking Felix onto the bed and lying down next to him.

"That bloody hurt you-" he attempted to sit up but was pushed down by the older boy.

Changbin sat up and walked over to his wardrobe, selecting a hoodie and pair of baggy shorts for Felix to sleep in, and threw them at him.

"Here, I'll get changed in the living room."

The Australian obeyed, and changed quicker than usual for fear of the boy walking in on him half naked, and lay back down on the bed.

After a while the door opened and what Felix did not expect to see was Changbin in only his boxers and a semi tight black t shirt.

"Uhh- this is what I normally wear to sleep and I didn't have much else so-"

"Its fine- wanna watch something before we sleep?" Felix asked calmly, in contrast to the bright red shade decorating his cheeks.

"Sure, just put on Cartoon Network or something." Changbin shrugged before flopping down on the bed and browsing through the tv in front of them, they ended up watching 2 episodes of The Amazing World Of Gumball before turning off the lights.

"Jesus whys it so cold in your room are you a vampire or something" Felix said as he buried himself under the covers.

"Well I'd prefer to be too cold while I sleep than too hot." The shorter boy replied, matter-of-factly.

"Weirdo" the younger smiled and moved closer to the other boy. For warmth of course.

"Goodnight, loser" Whispered Changbin as he pulled the red head closer and wrapped his arms around him, kissing his forehead.

"Goodnight weirdo." Felix giggled as he listened to the older boys heart beat next to his ear at a steady, calming beat.

Eventually they both drifted off to sleep, dreaming of each other with smiles plastered onto their faces.

☆゚.*・。゚

It was around 11am when Changbins eyes opened due to hearing a key in the door. He internally sighed, regretting giving his friends the spare keys, and decided pretending to be asleep would be easier than interacting with those idiots.

"Changbin! Motherfucker are you still aslee-" He heard Jisungs voice cut off as he opened the door to the bedroom to see the two together, Felix's head against Changbin's chest as he held him firmly.

"Chan! Yo Chan come see this! No I don't care if My Little Pony is on come here!" Jisung whisper yelled from the doorway, nearly managing to make Changbin laugh and blow his cover.

"What the fuck could you possibly want that's more important than My Li- ooh my godddd" The eldests voice changing when he saw the pair in bed together.

"That's adorable I need a picture right now." Chan said and pulled out his phone, 3 loud camera clicks going off, causing Felix to stir in his sleep and Changbin slowly brushed his fingers through his hair.

"Shh Lixie they'll leave soon." He whispered, opening his eyes to glare at the duo as they rushed out of the room.

The Australian grumbled at the sound of the door closing loudly and pulled himself even closer to the older boy, with Changbin welcoming the contact.

After a while Felix woke up of his own accords and sat up in bed, still not opening his eyes fully

The dark haired boy admired his messy hair and tired eyes, before being shocked by his deep morning voice.

"What time is it?" The red head asked, flopping back down onto his back, deciding he's not leaving bed yet.

"Uh, just past midday." Changbin replied after checking his phone.

"Mm, cool." He lay his head back down on Changbins chest as he opened his eyes fully to smile up at the boy.

He yawned while he stretched his arms out, playfully poking the olders cheeks as he did so.

"Your cheeks are so squishy what the hell!" He exclaimed as he propped himself up on his elbows to poke Changbins face more.

"Hey! Get off me!" Changbin burst out into laughter at Felix's child like behaviour.

"Nooo, you're comfy" He said, lightly smacking the elders chest.

Changbins relaxation was swiftly interrupted when Felix shoved him off the bed and onto the floor in one quick motion.

"I'm gonna go get food." He stated, walking out of the room and leaving the older boy on the floor.

"Asshole!"

Felix giggled as he walked into the kitchen and began pouring some cereal into a bowl, humming as he did so, until he was interrupted by a pair of arms wrapping around his waist slowly, before connecting just above his stomach.

"What are you doing." He asked the boy behind him.

"Watching you make breakfast duh." Changbin whispered, sending shivers down the boys spine.

"Im literally making cereal this is not some cringey American sit com with a pair of newlyweds now let me get the fucking mil-" Felix suddenly stopped speaking as he was interrupted by a soft pair of lips on his neck, kissing slow and tenderly across his skin.

"Ch-changbin-" He turned around to face the boy behind him, their faces less than 2 centimetres apart, as they gazed into each others eyes, Changbin leaned in for another kiss, arms still tight around Felixs waist.

"We're literally right here you know." Said Jisung from the living room, causing the pair to spring apart faster than lightning.

"What the fuck bro? Didn't you leave earlier?" Changbin asked, quickly.

"No? We decided to stay and just watch TV in here till you woke up but  you two were busy."

Chan waved and smirked at the two from the couch as Felix hid behind the fridge door in embarrassment.

"I need to take those keys off you both. Why are you here anyways."

"Well I wanted to update you on how I now have a boyfriend but clearly I'm not the only one." Jisung crossed his arms. "How could you not update me about this?"

"Yo rewind you have a boyfriend now?" Changbin questioned, changing the subject and dragging Felix along to sit on the couch with the 2 other boys.

"Yeah- after you twos little fight at school me and Chan ended up leaving with Felix's friends, and you know Minho-" Jisung was interrupted by Felix choking on his cereal.

"Minho? As in my Minho? DUDE he didn't tell me he liked you what the hell." The freckled boy crossed his arms and Jisung chuckled.

"Well, yeah, after that night in the studio a couple weeks ago when you whacked Changbin with a basketball, I saw him again and we've kinda been talking ever since then.." The orange haired boy played with his thumbs and Felix pulled out his phone to call his friend.

"Hold on.." He said as the phone rung and was greeted with a friendly;

"What do you want asshat" as Minho picked up.

"You're fucking Jisung and didn't tell me?" Felix asked, his tone offended, as Jisung turned red and the boy on the phone cackled loudly at the statement.

"Well yes I suppose so." You could hear the smirk in his voice. "Who told you anyways?"

"Well Jisung came over to Changbins apartment to tell him and I stayed the night so-"

"You stayed the night at Changbins Felix you little man slut!" Minho exclaimed and they all laughed loudly.

"Minho you're on speaker." Jisung said into the microphone

"This is information you should tell me BEFORE I start speaking." He replied, an edge to his voice.

"Sorry bro, but anyways I'm gonna go now, see you at school ratass." Felix giggled back.

Minho sighed in frustration. "Goodbye, dickhead" and hung up

"What cute nicknames you two have for each other." Chan chuckled sarcastically

"Oh don't act as if you two don't call me a brat 24/7" Jisung pouted as he glared at Chan and Changbin.

"Because you are. Brat." Changbin said before immediately running away, correctly predicting for the younger to attempt to hit him. They chased each other around the room, yelling uncanny insults until Jisung tripped over a chair and barely caught himself on the counter in time, causing the rest of the boys to burst out into laughter.

"Are they like this all the time?" Felix turned to Chan and laughed.

"Pretty much yep. Constant bickering and whatever the hell this is." He gestured to Changbin laughing hysterically and Jisung crossing his arms in a false pout.

"Guess i'll have to get used to it." The red head smiled to himself as he watched Changbin being childish with his friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 41.9K 101
just a groupchat with straykids,,, andddd a bit of story too (swearing involved) stan straykids!! highest: #1 in straykids #1 in gc #1 in chan #1 in...
704K 24.7K 44
starting with text au whereby changbin gave minho an unknown phone number for him to text. but little did he know, it was his high school crush, jisu...
90.2K 3.4K 56
if someone would call me love I would fall in love immediately (//β–½//) 04:04pm Oh really Love? 04:05pm seen ---------- Texting AU Minsung Dont like...
25.9K 1.4K 16
I was stolen... More like saved. TEXTING AU. (partially hehe) started: july 15 2022 (published: august 8) ended: ------