Red/Minsung

Galing kay jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... Higit pa

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž

3.8K 241 183
Galing kay jeongin8biased

^Jisung's outfit^

"Minho can you do my makeup?" Jisung asked as he walked out of the bathroom after changing into the outfit Felix had chose out for him.

Minho turned around and silently stared at the younger's outfit before finally snapping out of it...kinda. "You're wearing a crop top."

"Yeah, but I'm wearing another shirt under it. Does it look bad?"

"No." Minho responded as he walked closer to Jisung and placed his hands on his small waist, "but are you trying to impress someone?"

"Who would I be trying to impress? I'm just wearing the outfit Felix picked out for me."

"Your new friend."

"No, I like the outfit Felix picked out and I think I look better with makeup on so I like wearing it." Jisung explained, not picking up on why Minho would think that.

Minho agreed and let Jisung sit on his bed as he applied some light makeup that went well with his outfit.

"You're so pretty." Minho said, admiring Jisung once he had finished.

"Only cause of the makeup."

"Not true," Minho replied as Jisung ignored it and went on to change the subject.

"We have to leave in like ten minutes." Jisung said, checking the time on his phone.

"We should eat before we leave," Minho said, pulling Jisung by his hand downstairs with him.

They were both sitting in the kitchen drinking a glass of blood so they wouldn't starve at the party.

Minho couldn't help but stare at Jisung. His blue hair always complemented his features so well, the makeup made his eyes stand out even more which he loved, his outfit put his slim waste on display though he wasn't sure exactly how to feel about that since they were going to be around other people, and his nails were still painted black which also looked great on him.

"Felix is gonna meet us there," Jisung said, looking up at his phone only to be met with Minho's eyes already on him. "What?"

"Nothing," Minho replied looking away from him.

This is gonna be an interesting night.

~~~~~~~~

"Umm Minho you should probably let go now." Jisung said, glancing down at their enslaved hands as they approached the door to the party.

"You said you didn't care if people thought we were dating."

"Yeah bu-"

"Let go." Someone said from behind them as they broke their hands apart and stood in between the two.

"That." Jisung finished.

"Hi!" Felix greeted, hugging his best friend "You look really nice."

"Thank you." Jisung smiled before deciding to finally knock on the door which was opened a few seconds later by Jackson.

Minho immedietly notice how he was looking at Jisung's body and he didn't like it but there wasn't much he could do about it.

"I'm so glad you could make it." Jackson smiled at him, letting them inside before wrapping his arm around Jisung's waist.

"Uhh t-these are my f-friends M-Minho and Felix," Jisung said, pointing at the two as he introduced them.

"Nice to meet you," Jackson said, making Felix smile back at him though Minho hadn't taken his eyes off of his hand which was still placed on Jisung's waist.

"Nice to meet you too. We're gonna go get something to drink, have fun!" Felix replied before grabbing Minho's arm and pulling him off somewhere away from Jackson and Jisung.

"Felix let go." Minho said, roughly pulling his wrist away, "We can't just leave him alone with someone that he barely knows. He wasn't even going to come if you or I didn't come with him."

"You're just saying that because you don't want him to be alone with Jackson." Felix rolled his eyes, "Get used to not being the only important person in his life."

"I get that you hate me but is it really worth forcing Jisung to spend alone time with someone who keeps staring him down? I don't think he has taken his eyes off of Jisung's body since he opened the door."

"That's all in your head. Jackson seemed happy to see him. And honestly, anyone has to be better than you."

Minho just sighed and rolled his eyes. He was too annoyed to try bothering fixing things with Felix at the moment. He sat down next to him on the couch and sighed, I regret telling Jisung that it was a good idea to come here.

~~~~~~~~

"Your outfit looks really nice on you," Jackson said into Jisung's ear as soon as the other two walked away.

"T-thanks." Jisung laughed awkwardly, moving Jackson's hand away from his waist which ended in Jackson grabbing ahold of his hand and leading him into the kitchen.

"Do you want a drink?" Jackson offered and Jisung immedietly shook his head no. "It doesn't have alcohol in it...unless you would like for it too but you don't seem like the type to drink."

"You should have seen him last party he came to." A voice said from beside Jisung. "You were dating Mina, right?" she asked, confirming she had the right person.

"Y-yeah, kinda."

"You dated someone at our school?!" Jackson asked, surprised since Jisung had always seemed very reserved.

"They literally came to one of your parties together a few months ago idiot." The girl rolled her eyes before turning back to Jisung as Jackson tried to comprehend what she had just told him. "Are you still with her? I heard she got expelled for blackmailing someone."

"No, w-we broke up," Jisung said, not wanting to go into detail.

"Smart choice."

"What was he like when he was drunk?" Jackson asked her, not being able to even imagine such a thing considering how cautious he always seemed.

"Let's not talk about i-"

"He wanted absolutely nothing to do with Mina which is understandable. And he was really clingy with his best friend."

"So you're a clingy drunk? Cute."

"Only to people he likes." She added. "He wanted nothing to do with Mina but almost full-on made out with his best friend while playing spin the bottle."

"W-why do you r-remember all of t-this?" Jisung asked, embarrassed.

"The cute new kid was dating the school's psycho, it was an interesting thing to keep an eye on." She shrugged

"You kissed one of your friends? Was it one of the ones who came with you?" Jackson questioned.

"Yeah, t-the b-brunette."

"And you're just friends?"

"Yeah...?" Jisung, replied, confused as Jackson smirked.

"We should play spin the bottle."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.4K 554 20
"Hey rude boy" his fingers intertwine mine as we make our way out of highschool. That blond guy, he just entered my life and caught me defenseless. S...
29.7K 1K 19
Chan werewolf/vampire FF You have to act like you hate me. Our life depends on it.
35K 1.6K 16
soulmate au โ™ช i'm right here, waiting for us โ™ช started: 6-19-22 ended: 6-19-22
228K 9.3K 59
Just wanted you to Stay Away from me. But then, why couldn't I do the same? โ™ก "Sorry about the blood, yeah?"