Crazy Ex| EJ Caswell

By wheelerblossom

-crazy ex ᵉʲ ᶜᵃˢʷᵉˡˡ "who's that... More

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

4K 210 110
By wheelerblossom

Nova knew it would bother her in the slightest, but she didn't expect to have such a longing, dull feeling in her chest watching the auditions. She really did want to be up there, giving it her all, maybe with Seb by her side again. Yet here she was, planted in one of the seats and tapping her foot anxiously. Nova expected everyone to do so well, she hadn't expected perfection in every way possible. All except Ricky, who to put it blunt, really sucked.

"With a dreamy, far off look-" Nova caught herself singing under her breath, Miss Jenns eyes flickered back to her for a second before Nova stopped completely.

Ashlyn completely blew everyone out of the water, and Nova hadn't been so proud in her whole life. She let out a minor whoop on accident, feeling her body heat in embarrassment but give a thumbs up to end it off. And then there was Lily, the pretty blonde from lunch, who had vocals to die for and a natural stage presence. Nova thought she was brilliant, broadway material all wrapped up in one small teenage girl.

"All right, ive already learned so much." Miss Jenn clapped as she stood, Nova staying seated as she crossed her legs and bit on the inside of her mouth, "Thats it for the warm up. Please prepare your individual songs."

Nova gave a tight lipped smile, Miss Jenn walking back over her way, "I have to say it."

"Please don't." Nova begged.

"You should be up there." the blonde woman shook her head, "One little mistake should not define you."

"It's only been two weeks." Nova pointed out, one of EJ's jackets around her arms as she slummed in the chair, "I'm just not completely there yet."

"You aren't were?" EJ spoke as he walked over, "You look cozy."

"Yeah, come join." Nova smiled as he sat down next to her, "How're you feeling?"

"Pretty good, yeah. I mean, I went from not wanting to do the play to wanting one of the leads so.." he gave a cheeky grin, Novas head resting back on the chair to look over at him, "But, you? How do you feel?"

She lied to his face, "Great, yeah. I'll be super good at lights, I think."

"Oh, of course." he nodded his head, arm going around her but so gentle and light, "I still think-"

Ashlyn was the one to save Nova as she spoke up from the stage, "This is an original song I wrote about, nerd-alert, the power of friendship."

Nova turned her head and saw Big Red gazing up at Ashlyn as if she was the only person in the room. It killed Nova in the best way possible, their adoration and love for each other enough to even soften Nova up. She nudged EJ, "He's so crazy about her."

EJ looked at the red haired boy, glancing at Nova again, "Yeah, he is."

"It was originally written as a solo, but then that was wrong, so I wrote it for three people, and we'll be singing for two." Ashlyn explained herself, rocking on her heels slightly with Kourtney by her side.

"Wait!" Gina called from the crowd, standing to her feet as her long legs traveled her up onto the stage, "Is there still room for a third?"

"If I was doing the play, we'd definitely be doing this together, wouldn't we?" Nova glanced at EJ, his arm still slung around her and they'd huddled in close. A sight that confusing everyone. The entire school knew how EJ and Nova once were, the walking power couple that were voted most likely to get married. Then the horrible split, smoothies on heads, Nini, and a lot of apologizes happened. And now, not even together again, they both seemed so much more happier and healthier together then they ever were before.

"Whenever you're ready." Miss Jenn nodded to the, now, trio of girls on stage.

"Oh, just one thing. Uh, picture all of us in sequined jumpsuits." Ashlyn added in quickly with a grin.

"Whoop!" Nova gave another small cheer, smiling as the music started.

Whatever Ashlyn had going on inside the ginger head of hers, was beyond amazing. Nova didn't think she could love a song or a performance as much as she did this one. The choreography, the vocals, lyrics, it was all so well put together and perfection. Usually, the old Nova anyways, would feel jealous and envy the hell out of someone being this good, better then her. But now, new Nova, brand new Nova, was happy for her friends and she couldn't even imagine letting jealous get the best of her.

"That's my cousin." EJ grinned as he squeezed his arm around Nova slightly. Nova grinned at his precious look of pride, leaning over and planting a kiss to his cheek. EJ blinked as Nova looked back at the stage of girls, side looking her way as he felt his entire body heat up in a wave of wildfires.

The crowd of theater kids clapped for the trio of girls when their song was finished, most standing for an applause and cheers. Nova and EJ were two of them, clapping and cheering for Ashlyn, Gina, and Kourtney to show their appropriation and adoration for each of them.

With many other students auditioning, one preforming a song Ashlyn wrote, and others their own personal ones or common rhythm on the radio, now it had fallen into Rickys turn, "Next we have... okay, where's Ricky?"

"I'm here! I'm here!" he announced quickly and in a form of panic, running out across the stage. Nova thought army green, the color of his shirt, was absolutely his color.

"I didn't have any time to prepare anything original, so, I hope this is okay." he gave a awkward look. Nova felt sorry for the boy, she could imagine how he was feeling with Nini in Denver and his last minute plan to join the play, "Do you know Bet On It?"

Rickey performance for Bet On It was about as good as his group warm up. Nova loved Ricky, she really did. He was fun and he'd been a amazing homecoming date. But right now, she was questioning how this was the same guy that sung his heart out in HSM last semester. Minor, hesitant claps went over the students in the slightest. Nova gave a cringe but a thumbs up his way, her way of saying he didn't do good but she still loved him.

"Uh, i'm sorry, Miss Jenn. Um...I know you didn't call me yet. But if it's all right with you, I know i'm the last person to go, and i'd kinda like to get it over with?" Big Red suggested as he hurried across the stage, his tap shoes echoing under him.

"I think I should go talk to him." Nova spoke as she looked at Ricky back stage, "Good idea or bad idea?"

"Good idea but wait until this is over." EJ spoke, knowing Big Red was not use to this sort of thing and would need the most support in the crowd as possible.

"Show me what you've got, honey." Miss Jenn encouraged the redhead boy with a cheeky grin.

"Whoo-whoo!" Ashlyn cheered from a few seats down.

Big Red inhaled, tapping his foot before jumping into a spin, loosing his balance and falling over. A few gasped before Lily giggled from behind Nova, "Seriously?"

"Is something funny to you?" Nova spoke as she spun.

"Oh no." EJ mumbled, taking his arm away from her.

"Because if it is, i'd love to hear the joke you're giggling about." Nova spoke, staring at Lily as she blonde only looked back at her, "No? No joke?"

Lily shrugged, rolling her eyes at Nova.

"Well then, if you don't mind, avoid your lame laughter for after my friend tap dances his way to Broadway." Nova glared before she spun back around to look at the stage, "Cmon, Big Red!"

Ricky helped Big Red up in no time, both their words giving him a slight confidence booster as he turn back around with a flushed face. Mimicking his actions from before, his spin was nailed to perfection this time and followed by clicks of his feet, another spin, and impressive foot movements that caused a number of lovely beats to hit the floor. Another friend Nova couldn't seem to have any jealousy for because she'd been so proud. The crowd cheered with his ending pose, grinning from ear to ear in pride.

kylie speaks

momm- I MEAN
NOVA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 817 29
𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌... "𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈...
41.8K 793 14
In which two heartbroken teenagers get together and make a plan to try and win back their exes. "Been wondering if your heart's still open ...
34.7K 935 39
Nini and Ricky are in an awkward situation but the show must go on! Read please! I do not own High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. All chara...
182K 4.9K 30
"𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝑺𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆...