Clone Trooper Oneshots

By FandomTrashBin69

If you're reading this, then you must also love the clones in CW and TBB. Well, I have no more words, so enjo... More

A/n
Crosshair/Saviour
Rex/Trifle
Clones/Sister
Wolffe/Separate Ways
Hunter/Love Me Like You Do
Hardcase/Laughter
Fives&Echo/Breaking the Habit
Rex/Recruit
Fives/Fix You
Rex/Father
501st/SisterPt2
Hound/Let Her Go
Jesse/Gaming
Fives/Shut Up And Dance
Rex/Sober
Crosshair/Venereal~
Cody/Sick
Jesse/Focus
Rex/Mermen
The Bad Batch/Growth
Howzer/Worthful
Echo/Date
Kix/Rescued
Tech/Looks
Requested Art
Fives/The Last Night
Skell/Confidence
Fox/Fight
Boil&Waxer/Care
Delta Squad/Saving
Wrecker/Are You Bored Yet?
Hevy/Tiredness
Rex/Valentine's Day Special
Jesse/Smile For Me
Gregor/One Plus One Equals...Three?
501st/Emotional Support Civie
Fox/If It Isn't the Troublemaker
Thorn/The Kill
Cody/Friendship Bracelets
Various Clones/Druken Singing
Boba Fett/Famously Yours
Hardcase/Halo
Echo/I'll Take Care of You
Kix/A Little Bit Off
Crosshair/Love of My Life

The Bad Batch/Newcomers

2.3K 27 180
By FandomTrashBin69

This will be a modern high school AU

Plot: A group of new kids transfer to the high school you go to and you manage to become friends with them.
________________________________________________________

𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙!
𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙!
𝙱𝚎-

You woke up and turned off your very annoying alarm clock. You sat up and stretched, hearing a few satisfying cracks. You got out of your comfy bed(not willingly) and walked to your closet to pick an outfit for today. You decided on a black and white striped long sleeved with a black (favorite band) t-shirt over it. You grabbed the nearest pair of blue jeans, threw it on your bed and grabbed your lucky skeleton boots with a pair of blue on white socks.

You put on the outfit you picked out and grabbed your bag to leave for school. You walked downstairs to the kitchen to see your father sitting at the table reading a newspaper and your mother cooking breakfast. You put your bag on the floor next to your chair as you waited for food.

"Oh, you're up early, dear." Your mother said.

"Yeah, I thought I wouldn't be late this time." You spoke.

"That's a good change." said your father as your mom set a plate of food in front of you.

"Well, you gave me a new car for my birthday last week and I haven't used it yet."

You took a bite of your breakfast and sighed in content. You loved it when your mother made eggs and sausage in the morning.

"Now you don't have to take a ride on the slow bus, as you put it." Your mom said.

"It is slow, though most of the time there would be a lot of traffic." You said, already done with half of your food.

You quickly finished your food, grabbed your bag and headed to the front door.

"Whoa, where are you off to in such a rush?" Your mom laughed.

"I don't want to be late, that's all." You answered, grabbing your car keys.

"Are you sure it's not because of a boy?"

"MOM!"

"Not happening, no boy is ever laying a hand on my daughter." Your father spoke up.

You walked out blushing furiously as they continued to play fight. You took deep breaths to calm yourself and you lifted up your hand. You unlocked your car, climbed inside and placed your bag in the passenger seat.

(Yes, your car is a 1967 Chevy Impala)

Your dad had it but no longer used it so he gave it to you. You put the keys in the ignition and turned it to start the car. The engine stalled a bit before roaring to life. You really loved it when the engine did that. You pulled out of the driveway and down the street towards the school. On your way to school, you got stuck in traffic.

"Are you kriffing kidding me?! Ugh!" You yelled in frustration.

You waited for what seemed like three hours, but it was only five minutes. You checked to see that your phone displayed 8:15am. You freaked out as you realized you were going to be late. You looked to your left and saw that the left turn lane was surprisingly empty. You knew the route to school, you just had to improvise.

"Screw it, road safety laws prepare to be ignored." You mumbled.

You swerved to the left just as the turn light turned green. You took a sharp left turn and some cars honked at you.

"Oh, kriff you! I cannot afford to be late to school!" You yelled in response.

After about seven minutes, you arrived at the student parking area. Thankfully, not all spaces were filled and you've managed to find an empty space. You parked your car, took out the keys and grabbed your bag. You stepped out and locked your car. You walked to the school entrance as you stuffed your keys into your pocket. You received a few looks, but you didn't think about it. They were most likely jealous of the vehicle you drove here. You checked your phone to see that school starts in five minutes. You sighed in relief that you got there early and didn't wait through traffic. You walked through the entrance and towards the direction of your first class, Physics. You heard some of the kids whispering amongst themselves. Fortunately, it wasn't about you.

"Hey, did you hear about the new kids coming here?"

"Yeah, I heard that they're all from the same family."

'New students, huh? This should be interesting.' You thought.

You walked into your physics class and sat at your assigned seat with two minutes to spare. All of the students in the class were there and the teacher walked in with a new student.

"Good morning, class! Before we get started, we have a new student that will be joining us. Please, introduce yourself." Your teacher said.

"Um, hi everyone! My name is Echo Fett and I recently moved here last week." said the new student.

"Thank you, Echo! Now, it seems that the class is almost full, but there is an empty seat. (Y/n) Winchester, could you please raise your hand?"

You raised your hand and the teacher told Echo to sit in the empty seat next to you. Echo walked over and sat in the seat next to you. You were able to see him up close to see what he looked like. He wore a classic white t-shirt and a faded blue jacket with the sleeves rolled up. He also had a knapsack around the shirt along with navy blue shorts, blue sneakers, a light blue beanie and dog tags. What stood out to you the most was the fact that he had a cane, a missing forearm on his right arm and robotic leg prosthetics. You immediately felt sorrow for him and looked away. The bell rang and class started. You were kind of glad you weren't late.

>After class<

Students were rushing to leave the classroom, but you stayed behind to finish packing your stuff. You put a bag strap on your shoulder and stood up. You looked to your left to see the new kid struggling a bit.

"Hey, it's Echo, right?" You asked as you approached him.

"Uh, yeah. What's your name?" He asked.

"My name's (Y/n), though I think you probably knew that from earlier."

"Yeah, I guess so. Anyways, what can I do for you?"

"I actually wanted to ask if you needed any help."

"Um, yeah actually. Could you grab my duffel bag, please?"

"Alright!"

You picked up his duffel bag and it felt like you were lifting a bag of bricks.

"The hell, what the kriff is in this bag?" You asked, nearly falling over.

"It's, uh, it's personal." Echo said.

"Oh, sorry for asking, but damn how can you lift this?"

"I just have some sort of strength, I guess."

"I bet, well, what's your next class?"

"It's um," He took out his schedule and continued, "My next class is Algebra II."

"Wait seriously? That's my next class!"

"Awesome, hopefully we can sit next to each other since you're the only person I know so far."

"Can I look at your schedule real quick?"

"Sure, go ahead."

He handed you his schedule and looked over his list of classes. Your eyes grew wide when you saw that you basically had the schedule, but he only didn't have Gym and Auto Mechanics. You handed back his class schedule.

"We basically have the same classes except for Gym and Auto Mechanics." You stated.

"Alright, what period is Gym for you?" Echo asked.

"I have it third after math."

"Oh, one of my brothers has Gym third, you might be able to meet him."

"Oh nice, we should probably get to class if you don't want to be late on your first day."

"Alright, lead the way."

With that, you grabbed onto his jacket and you gently pulled him towards the direction of class. Echo slightly blushed at the action as you guided him through the crowded hallway. Soon enough, you two arrived to your second period.

"Morning, Ms. G!" You exclaimed as you walked into the room.

"Good morning, (Y/n)!" She greeted and continued, "And who is this?"

"My name's Echo, I'm new and my schedule says this is my second class."

"Alright, let me check my roster....yep, you're in my class. There's no assigned seats at the moment, so feel free to sit anywhere!"

You thanked her as you took Echo to the middle seats and sat down. You set his duffel bag next to his seat.

"What I like about this class, is that you can practically sit wherever you want." You said, smiling.

"That's nice, you seemed pretty excited for me to sit next to you." He said.

"Well, you're my first friend since school started."

"Really? I thought you would have at least two friends."

"Last time I had friends, they talked shit about me behind my back."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"No, it's not your fault so you don't need to feel sorry."

"Excuse me, but you're in my seat." A voice interrupted.

You two looked up and saw that it was the dude who has been crushing on you.

'Here we kriffing go.' You thought. "What the hell do you want, Kyle?"

"What's the new kid doing in my seat when you know I always sit next to you?" He asked.

"For your information, there are no assigned seats and this new kid is my friend, so beat it."

"No, I'm not going to let some crippled kid sit next to you."

He did not just say that.

"What the kriff did you just say?" You asked, standing up.

"You heard me. God, you can be so stupid sometimes." Kyle said.

You looked at Echo and saw hurt flash in his eyes as he casted his head down.

"You have no idea what he's been through. You have no idea of how much pain he went through. Just because someone looks different, doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it." You said, clenching a fist.

At this point, some students were watching the both of you, but you could care less. Your main priority, was your friend.

"Imagine if you had to live life everyday, having leg prosthetics and a missing forearm. How would you feel if you were ridiculed because you were missing a few limbs? It would suck, yeah, but there are people who recognize them as a human being because of the pain they went through. Personally, I think it's really badass to have a prosthetic or two. Oh, and by the way, if you're going to threaten me, do it properly." You said, without taking a breath and sitting down.

Some students made the 'ooh' noise as Kyle became angry. You knew that he couldn't hit you because the teacher in the room and he'd get in trouble. Instead, he just walked to another empty seat(that's right, you BETTER walk away, bitch).

"Hey, thanks. No ones ever stood up for me like that before. Well, except for my brothers." You heard Echo say.

You looked at him and smiled. "I'm your friend, why wouldn't I stand up for you?"

"We're....friends?"

"Yeah, silly! I wouldn't be talking to you if you weren't."

"Heh, I suppose not. Thank you for being my friend, (Y/n)."

"You're welcome, Echo."

You both faced the front and class started.

>After class, again<

"You take a left as soon as you leave the hallway, go straight and take another left. It should be the first door on your right." You told Echo.

"Thanks, (Y/n)! See you in fourth class!" He exclaimed, walking in the direction you told him to go.

You walked towards the main stairs and went down them. You took a right to get to the gym located across the cafeteria. You entered the gym and walked to a set of bleachers that you were assigned to sit on. You looked up and saw that it was unusually full towards the front and middle. You glanced further up and saw a buff looking kid sitting by himself. You had decided to sit next to him, hopefully to make him your friend. You jogged up the bleachers until you arrived at the row he was at. You saw that he was wearing a maroon shirt with a dark gray vest over it. He also wore gray sport pants with a few white stripes, gray sneakers and dog tags. You honestly thought he looked cool.

"You mind if I sit here?" You asked.

"Nope, go right ahead. You're the first person to actually sit next to me." the boy responded sadly.

"Oh, um, my name is (Y/n). What's yours?"

"Wrecker."

"Wrecker....I like it. I assume you like to destroy things?"

"Yeah, how'd you guess?"

"I think it was obvious because of your name."

"It's that obvious?"

You giggled a little bit. "Yeah, are you related to Echo Fett by any chance?"

"Yeah, he's my brother. Do you not like him?"

"No, it's just that he's a cool person. I'm glad you have a brother like him."

"Oh, no one usually likes him because of the missing three limbs thing."

"So, earlier in math, we came in and sat down, only to get bothered by this dude who likes me."

"Do you like him back?"

"Hell no! I wouldn't date him even if he was the last person on the planet."

"You must hate him very much for you to say something like that."

"Now I hate him even more because he insulted Echo right in front of me."

Wreckers mood soured but he let you continue.

"He then proceeded to threaten me and I stood up explaining how much pain your brother went through. You wanna know what I said to him after I was done?"

"What did you say?"

"I said, 'if you're going to threaten me, do it properly' and you should've seen the look on his face!"

"Maybe I should've been there, that sounds funny." He laughed.

"He looked like he was gonna hit me but decided against it and walked away."

"Wow, what a jerk."

"He is, uh, you might get asked this a lot but how tall are you?"

"I'm 6'6(six foot six, it's tru, look it up if u think I'm lyin)."

"The kriff, how many growth spurts did you get? I'm only 5'4."

"I honestly don't know."

Your conversation was cut short(lol, no it ain't) when the coach instructed everyone to change into athletic clothing. This is going to be a very interesting gym class.

>After gym<
(I'm fuckin lazy)

You finished running your laps and slowly walked to Wrecker. You were breathing heavily and you weren't sweaty, surprisingly.

"I think....you should....join track....or football or....something." You breathed as you stopped next to him.

"Haha, I've been thinking about trying for the team." He said.

"If you did, me and your brothers would be there to support you."

"Alright, I've decided that I should play football."

"Damn, no convincing needed."

You both walked out of the gym in your normal clothes and down the hallway.

"You know, for someone who looks intimidating as hell, you're fun to be around." You said.

"Really? Thanks." He said.

"You're welcome. I gotta get to fourth period, see you later!"

"See you later, (Y/n)!"

You both waved goodbye and went to your fourth period, World Geography. You walked through the history hallway and arrived to your class. You entered the room and saw Echo talking to who you assumed was his other brother. As you got closer to them, you were able to fully see what the boy looked like. He was wearing a turquoise shirt under a white and red jacket, denim jeans, red sneakers and glasses.

"Hello there, (Y/n)!" Echo greeted. "This is one of my brothers, Tech."

"Hi there!" You greeted, sitting next to Echo.

"Tech, this is (Y/n)."

"Hello. I've heard that you defended my brother earlier." said Tech.

"Yeah, it was this guy who liked me but I don't like him back. And he said some offensive things, so I hate him even more."

"That's good know."

"So, after this class ends it'll be lunch time. Maybe I'll get to meet your other brothers then."

"Okay, I can only assume you've already met Wrecker last class so that leaves Hunter and Crosshair."

The bell rang as soon as the teacher walked in. He sat down in his chair and took roll. You were the third to last one called before the teacher stood up.

"Alright, children, we have nothing on our agenda so we will just watch a movie."

Some of the students cheered while others didn't care. Your teacher put in the movie and dimmed the lights.

>One exciting movie later<

There were about four minutes left in class and you, Echo and Tech were excitedly talking about the movie.

"I nearly forgot how good the movie was last time I saw it!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah, it is a good movie! My favorite scene is when Kenobi drops down and says, 'Hello there'." Echo says.

"That is like, half of the fans favorite scene also." (I know ur readin' this)

"Oh yeah? What was your favorite scene?"

"It was (favorite movie scene)."

"You have got to be kidding me."

"It's true though. What about you, Tech? What's your favorite scene?"

"It was one of the beginning scenes when Obi-Wan and Anakin were rescuing the chancellor and got caught in that force field bubble." He responded.

The conversation was cut short when the bell rang, signalling lunch time. You three stood up and grabbed your bags.

"You said their names were Hunter and Crosshair, right?" You asked as you started walking.

"Yeah, Crosshair can tend to be rude and Hunter is a bit hot headed but he's nice once you get to know him." Echo responded as he and Tech followed you.

"Good to know."

You three walked in a comfortable silence to the cafeteria. As soon as you arrived, the smell of fresh food filled your nose(I know school lunch can be shit, but for this story, it's not).

"Hey, I'm going to grab some food real quick." You said.

"Alright, we'll find our brothers and call for you when we see you." Echo said.

You nodded your head and walked up to a line to get food. When it became your turn, you grabbed a tray to put your food on. You picked (favorite dish) with a side of fries and (favorite milk or drink). You typed your ID number on the keypad before leaving the line to sit with your new friends. You looked around as an attempt to find your friends.

"Hey, (Y/n), over here!"

You looked in the direction of the voice and saw Wrecker waving his arm excitedly. You smiled and walked towards the small group of people.

"Hi there, friends!" You exclaimed, sitting next to Echo.

"Hello, (Y/n)! This is Hunter." Wrecker said, gesturing to his left.

"Hi, Hunter."

"Hello, (Y/n). Echo told me what happened earlier. That was pretty nice of you." He said.

"If I had a nickel for everytime a new kid got bullied, I would have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice." You took a bite of your food.

"Wait, twice?"

"Yeah, some kid I was friends with last year got bullied a bit, but I was there. She graduated last year though."

"And I assume the second time was with Echo."

"Yep."

You continued to eat as you were introduced to Crosshair. He wasn't shy, he just didn't like talking to people. You can relate to that quite a lot, considering this is the first time in a long time you had friends. Finishing your food, you stood up to dispose of your trash. You threw away the styrofoam tray and walked back to the table. Just before you sat down, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to only get punched right in the jaw. You fell backwards and your back hit the edge of the table. You looked up and saw a very angry looking Kyle.

'Not this bitch.' You thought. "What the hell was that for?" You held your hand up to your sore jaw. Thankfully, it wasn't broken.

"You know exactly what that was for, dumbass." He scoffed.

Your friends looked at you with concern, contemplating whether they should do something or not.

"If it's a fight you want, then let's kriffing go, bitch." You hissed, cracking your knuckles.

Other students gathered around the two of you as the fight started. He did the first swing and you dodged, him completely missing your form. Little did he know, you took self-defense classes for this reason and because your dad wanted you to defend yourself. Kyle swung again, you took this chance to deliver a powerful punch straight to the ribs. He wheezed as your hand made contact with his body. He stumbled back and slouched to regain some air in his lungs. Some meaning a lot of air 'cause you nearly knocked all the wind out of him.

"The fight is over already? I was just getting into it." You said, grinning.

"Alright, break it up!" exclaimed the cafeteria monitor.

The students around you groaned in disappointment and walked away. Kyle stood up, still trying to regain air into his lungs.

"She punched me in the chest!" He nearly yelled.

"Yeah, only because he started it!" You said, pointing accusingly at him.

"You have no evidence!"

"Seriously? Did you think that I have no friends?"

"Yeah, I saw that you had punched her right in the jaw." Wrecker said, backing you up.

Kyle grew more angry, of that was even possible. He charged at you, but someone restrained him from doing so.

"Kyle, to the office. Now." The monitor said sternly.

He backed off and went to grab his stuff to go to the office.

"Are you okay? Do want some ice for that?" asked the cafeteria monitor.

"No, but thanks anyway. My jaw isn't broken so I should be fine." You said calmly.

"Alright, call me of you need anything."

You turned to see your friends stare at you with disbelief. You suddenly grew anxious.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" You asked nervously.

"Sorry, it's just that we didn't think you would fight back." Tech spoke.

"Are you saying that girls can't fight back?"

"No, that's not-"

"I'm just messin' with ya."

He released a breath he didn't realize he was holding. You laughed a little at his antics and checked the time on your phone.

'11:58. Shit, I'm gonna be late.' You thought. "Guys, my teacher will be so pissed if I'm late."

"What class do you have next?" asked Hunter.

"Auto Mechanics." You replied grabbing your bag.

"Hey, I have that class. We could walk together, since I don't know where it is, heh."

"Alright, see the rest of you guys later!"

You and Hunter grabbed your bags as you waved to the rest of them. You two left the cafeteria and you guided him through a crowd of people to get to class.

"The class is outside because the school doesn't want any casualties." You said, leading Hunter outside.

"Oh, that makes sense." He said.

After a few minutes, both of you arrived to the class with one minute left on the bell. Thankfully, there was an empty seat next to you and he sat there as you sat in your seat. The bell rang and class started.

>Halfway through<

You were helping Hunter with the assignment given by the teacher. The teachers phone rang as you continued to help him.

"(Y/n), you're going home." said the teacher.

You became confused but packed up your stuff anyways.

"I'll see you later, Hunter." You said, standing up.

"See you later." He said.

You two waved and you walked out of the class. Unbeknownst to him, you wrote your number on his paper and you hoped that he would notice. You walked in the school and went in the direction of the office. You continued to walk as you though of many things on why you were being sent home. Were you in trouble? Did something happen? Are you moving? Well, one of those things are right. The anxiety grew worse as you approached the front office. You finally arrived and you saw your dad waiting for you. Upon seeing you, he stood up and walked your direction.

"Dad? What's wrong, did something happen?" You nervously asked.

"It's about mom." He replied.

"What about her? I-Is she okay?"

"She got caught in a car crash and she's in the hospital now."

Your eyes grew wide as you stood there, frozen. You wish you hadn't heard the news.
_______________________________________________________

4.2k words. Damn.

Part 2 coming soon!

Byee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 130 27
If you're here, hi! I rewrote this story, so go check out the new and improved on my account, same name, and same picture. Thank you!!!
828 31 6
"𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" "𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑲𝒓𝒊𝒊 is a woman with many secret...
33.2K 1.5K 27
"Choose a side.. we all have to now." Noble knew from the visions that the END was coming... With the Bad Batch unknowingly going into this so called...
8.9K 191 33
You may be a Jedi, you may be a warrior, you may be a mother to a girl who looks up to you, but you did know one thing. You were Not a Soldier. •*•*•...