The Broken Rule (TaeMinaKook...

By Violuximori

WARNING: This is just a fanfiction. If you can't support this story, just look for other stories that can sat... More

Prologue
Autumn
Saved
Sing for you
Nicknames
Hero
Let Go
Mad or not Mad?
Game Over
Expect
Sorry
Promise
Knight
The Rival
Whisper
Useless
Trust
For you
Why?
The Twin
Reason
Confession
Trouble
It's You
Christmas Gift
Truth
Give in
Meet
The Rule Breaker
Impact
Fiancee
Prove
Darling
Noticed
Ambush
Revelation
One Thing

Epilogue

221 11 9
By Violuximori

Autumn's POV

"Autumn.." My eyes landed on my uncle when he called me.

"Hmm?"

"Lara's outside, she's with her unica hija."

"And then? I don't care."

Uncle Jie chuckled and punched my arm a little.

"Silly, you need to meet some friends." I groaned when uncle carried my brother and held my hand.

I hate it when uncle talked about Aunt Lara, it seems like, she's taking away the care that belongs to us!

But my perspective changed when I met a girl running towards us and suddenly hugged uncle's leg. She looks cute wearing her purple ballet dress, hair's on a ponytail, bubbly cheeks and that adorable gummy smile.

"Uncle Jiejie! We won! We won!" She said while raising a medal that was hanged on her neck.

"Ahww, congratulations big girl!" I quickly frowned when uncle turned to me. "Oh, by the way.. This is Autumn, and Skythe up here."

My eyes took a quick glance at her when she handed me her palm, still wearing her adorable gummy smile.

"Hi Autumn! I'm Lili!"

My hand reached for her palm and we shaked hands. Okay, my body made me do it. And that's how my treatment to her went soften.

°°°

"Oh come on, Spring! Why are you like this?" Heather sat on the table together with Eros. We just broke up yesterday and we promised to set aside that awkward atmosphere.

"He's sad because his crush just moved to Japan." I massaged my temple right away after remembering what Uncle Jie told me after hearing her Mom's death.

"She's alone, she needs me. Can you help me find her?" Both Eros and Heather froze.

"What? Dude, you know you're still 17 right? And Uncle Jie haven't processed your passport."

"There's no age restricti--"

"No, you can't.. You have to finish you--"

"Sh*t this!" I was caught off guard when the cafeteria went silent after I slammed the table which made Eros and Heather stood up from their chair. I sighed as I apologized to them.

That day, I went to a battlefield and keep on fighting with random people. I don't know what's happening but everything I punched someone in the face, I remembered Lili's father. The main reason why Aunt Lara died.

°°°

"Uncle.." I whispered when I saw him looking at Aunt Lara's photo together with Lia.

"Ahh, what is it Autumn? You want something?"

"When I turned 19, can I go to Japan?"

"Of course you can, but why? For what?"

"I just want to travel." I want to meet Lili again.

And that really happened. When I turned 19, I went to Japan and looked for her. I have the possible addresses that Eros gave me. And I really didn't have much time to cherish the moment I want to tour the places here.

But I never saw her. Even her grandmother moved to their house in San Antonio, Texas. Probably, with Lili.

"Dude, you're turning 21 this year and you haven't dated anyone?"

"Harv, don't pressure this dude. He's still in love with a childhood friend." Harv chuckled and clicked his tongue.

"Finneee! But anyways, I want you all to know that I have a weird guest. She's almost 2 years staying at my apartment and with those random guys following her. Probably, her butlers. You think she's a Heiress?"

"Ahh, you want me to check her background?" Eros smirked and Harv chuckled while nodding.

"A little hacker techniques from you would also do."

And yes, Eros did that. And I can't take my eyes off of the screen seeing her name. How did I knew it's her? Because she really looked like Aunt Lara.

"Liannah Monique Warden.." I crinkled my nose to hide a smile. "

"Wait, what? His Father is looking for a responsible butler for her daughter.. How about let's try this?"

Eros knew I was looking for a job. Though my real intention is to get closer to Liannah, and this is the right time for this.

°°°

My eyes were glued on the door I am facing now. Liannah's inside. My childhood crush is inside. My heart beat increases as I knocked using her 'Knock Knock' key for her to open the door.

"Knock knock.."

"Who's there?"

"Autumn." I bit my lower lip to hide a smile. Damn it.

"Autumn who?" Your childhood admirer.

"Open the door and you will know." I kept a straight and blank face and leaned on the wall when the door opened.

It's been seven years since the last time I saw her. She was 14 when I was 16. And now, she just turned 19.

I regret leaving her for a while. I was talking to Eros about her Father's rival and the debt of her Mother, well. That's not her mother's debt. Mr. Warden used Aunt Lara's name.

"W-What took you so long?"

Her question broke my heart. I was f*cking near to let Eros beat me up that day, I felt so bad hearing her mumbling about how that f*cking former butler touched her. F*ck it! He touched her! So in revenge, I called Eros and the gang to beat that guy up, and I was satisfied with his condition though. Critical.

°°°

I have been writing songs all about her. But there's one song I haven't finished, I'm good with the tune but the lyrics is not yet finished. Yet,. I still managed to sing her that song. Winter Bear.

As many days passed, I fell harder than before. I just want to confess and be her one and only guy. Williams is here again, and I hate his presence. And obviously, he liked my girl.

I was always watching and guarding her. What made me scared is when she ran away from me and went to Hero for a long ride. I am mad, really damn mad. But I know, it was also tge jealousy inside me acting up. I know I was hurt when she left me, my heart, ego and pride were damn hurt.

I felt like giving up when I saw how happy she is with Hero. I am just watching them intently but I froze when Lia hugged him. How I wish I was Williams that time.

And just like the hug thingy, I saw Hero leaned closer. I was close to butt in and punch his face but I saw a figure from not so far from us, that's when I realized, Lia is in trouble everytime she went out.

I slowly went to that figure and before I got closer, he shot that f*vkin Tranquilizer and Williams was shot. Damn! Thank you for saving her, you assh*le.

"F*ck you.." I whispered as I kick his balls and gave him an uppercut.

Just as I got home, I saw how worried she is. Well, I'm not worried about myself.

"H-He's a friend! I know him more than you do so you don't have the right to think like that at him!"

She never listened. I just don't want her to be close with a Williams.

"Then fire me. Right here, right now.." I looked at her in the eyes, feeling drained.

"I f*ckin' felt useless, Liannah.." And I left her, I'm almost tearing up. I don't want her to see me like that.

°°°

As the day I confessed, I was shocked when she felt the same. I end up sending a lot of curses at Eros and even meet Williams to back off.

"Dude, you should be grateful I was the on got shot. I went unconscious for half a week." Williams mumbled while looking at his phone, watching his dance covers.

"F*ck it, I am grateful."

Eros burst out laughing while shaking his head.

"Now that you like each oth--"

"Love, Eros. Love.."

"This cupid is stupid." Hero chuckled and clicked his tongue.

"Why was I named Eros again?"

"Because you are the reason why your Mother and Father reconciled."

"Aside of that reason, I am handsome! And look, of all the things I did to the both of you!" He glared at Hero and me. "You both liked the same girl! Aisshh, I hate my job though. I hate being the bridge."

°°°

Just as I thought, our relationship was secured and safe. I was wrong. Lia's Father figured it out.

"I am an assh*le but I'm not dumb, Clarkson. Nice to meet you, again! How's your uncle by the way? Ah, probably mad at me because of what happened?" I hide my fist behind my back and stopped myself from punching him.

"You're lucky enough to have a daughte--"

"Of course I am! I was lucky I got her pregnant first. Your uncle is a snail."

Still can't believe he's this way. Looking at my Uncle as a rival in everything. Even the first girl my uncle loved the most.

"He may be slow but he's the best. Remember how he gave up his feelings for the child? See the sacrifice? That's how love works. It's not all about manipulating and your envy, Sir." I took a step closer to him and smiled. "I love your daughter, ever since the first time we met. Guess what will happened next?" I knew he would guess it right away, I just want to trigger his senses.

I can't forgive this guy right away. Uncle's still healing and now he's talking immaturely behind my Uncle's back.

I was stunned when he gave me a dangerous smile.

"You think you can take her away from me, child?" Despite of being stunned, I managed to composed myself.

"Yes, I can." His eyes went smaller and his breathing fastened. Oops, He's mad. I hit the sore spot. "As soon as possible."

"Dare to take her away from me, you will never see her again. Even her dead body. Let's see how will you deal with this young man."

I was too hopeless that day. I f*cked up. My plan was ruined. But still, I have the other option, in exchange of breaking her heart with a lie. And that's what I did.

I promised myself that this would be last time I'm breaking her heart like this. I just want to save her, I just f*cking want to and haven't think of how things went miserable afterwards.

Eros gave me updates about her. As well as Nikki, but there's just this time that I wanted to break a guy's arm. I heard she's engaged with Hero. The rumors of Hero and her spread like a wildfire and even the collaboration of these two went viral.

And yes, I can't wait. I can't just stand up and watch her with that assh*le in front of the altar, exchanging vows. What the f*ck, no way.

"Yah! Why are you looking at me like that?" Hero groaned and rolled his eyes at me.

"I hate your face." Eros chuckled and punched my arm.

"Probably hating your presence because you're a prankster?"

"That was just a plan, but damn.. I can't resist Noona, she's too adorable and gorgeo--"

"F*ck you.."

"Stop that. You guys looked like kids." Nikki entered together with Julia, Heather and of course, my girl.

"Hi Daddy.." I gave her the sweetest smile after giving me a kiss on the cheeks. "Uhh, Dad? Can you let me hang out with Healix? Pleasee?" I groaned once again hearing the other kid.

"See that Clarkson? Even your daughter liked my son. Probably, Noona als--"

"Don't test my patience, Williams.." He raised both of his arms and chuckled. "Fine, you can hang out with that jerk but tell me if that guy will hurt you, I'll kill the father." I stood up and headed to our room.

"Ahww, they're teasing you again?" I pouted as I entered the room.

"Why are we friends with them again?" Lia chuckled and pinched my nose.

"Cheer up, darling.." She kissed my forehead and combed my hair using her fingers.

The tingling feeling just came over and over again. I'll never get tired of loving her and Limourine. I won't let anyone break us apart.

"Darling?"

"Hmm?"

"If you had the chance to turn back the time, what would you do?" I chuckled at her question and hugged her waist.

"Well, aside of that thing I hurt you with my lies, I probably would do the same. I loved being the first rule breaker, and I love the second rule breaker." She hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead.

Damn, she became the sweetest wife. She's making me fall harder than before.

"I want another one, darling.." I whispered to her ears and slightly giving her small kisses.

"Ahh, not there! It tickles!"

"Then, where should I kiss you?" I groaned hard when she smirked and winked at me.

I slowly went down and gave her a playful smirk.

"So you liked it her--"

"Daddy! Mommy! Tito Hero told me that you guys were fighting! Yah! Open the door!"

I bit my lower lip and clenched my fist to calm myself.

"We can do it next time, darling."

Hero really is testing my patience. Let's see what can I do with you.
F*ck you, Williams..

°°°

Thank you Luxies! For supporting and appreciating my first book!

(*❛‿❛)→💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 33
boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021
745K 24.2K 45
Sometimes you only realize how much a person really means to you when they are already gone. Will BTS realize there mistakes towards Taehyung? Are th...
62.6K 2.8K 11
-in which taehyung is a cursed vampire, who got trapped inside of a mirror Jungkook a nerd, who moved to an old house (includes smut) Top: Tae Bott...
81.4K 3.7K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...