Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–

3.9K 250 128
By jeongin8biased

-not proofread-

Jisung eventually got Felix to calm down after he answered a million questions. Luckily Felix didn't ask him why he had tried to take his own life again. He really didn't want Felix to hate Minho more than he already did so luckily he avoided that topic.

"Felix I should really go home now. It's getting pretty late." Jisung said, glancing out the window to see how dark it was. His phone was still in Felix's room so he could only imagine how many balls and texts he probably had from the older wondering where he was.

"Nooo, just sleepover."

"Are you really just gonna ignore everything that we have been talking about for the past hour?" Jisung asked referring to all of the vampire questions.

"Okay, but wouldn't it be safer for you to stay here at night time than it would be during the day? How could anyone accidentally hurt themselves if everyone is asleep?"

"What if you somehow accidentally fall off your bed and hit your head on your nightstand and start bleeding or something."

"That has never once happened to me before so I doubt it ever will," Felix replied causing Jisung to sigh.

"But it could happen."

"You hate me."

"No, I don't!" Jisung said defensively as he pulled Felix into a hug, "I don't want to hurt you stupid...so I'm gonna go back to Minho's now."

"Fine but can I choose your outfit for the party
tomorrow before you leave?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Actually, there's nothing in my closet that I wouldn't be comfortable wearing so go for it I guess."

"Wasn't planning on choosing something from your closet but you already agreed to I'll be right back."
Felix smiled before running back into his room and coming back a few minutes later, handing Jisung some clothes.

"Oh-It's actually kinda cute," Jisung said as he unfolded the clothes to look at the outfit.

"Yeah, sure. Cute."

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jisung asked his friend who was smirking at him.

"No reason. I'll see you tomorrow, what time does that party start?" Felix asked trying to change the subject.

"I haven't even texted Jackson yet to tell
him that I was coming so I have no idea."

"You should probably do that."

"Yup," Jisung said running into Felix's room to grab his phone, temporarily ignoring all the texts from Minho.

Jackson:
hey Jisung

just wondering if you know
whether or not you are coming
to the party yet

it's fine if you don't want
to but if you decide not to come
then we should still hang out
some other time

I would like to get to know you better

Jisung:
hi sorry I wasn't near my phone

but two of my friends and
I are coming to the party

what time does it start?

Jackson:
really? I was pretty convinced
that you were gonna say no

it starts at 8 pm

cant wait to see you there ;)

Jisung:
see you tomorrow ^^

"He likes you," Felix stated, glancing over Jisung's shoulder as he was texting.

"No, he doesn't." Jisung denied as he stood up to finally leave.

"Mhm sure."

Felix followed Jisung downstairs and gave him one more hug before letting him leave.

Jisung started walking back to Minho's house which was only a few blocks away.

Once Jisung got to Minho's he knocked a couple of times and waited for him to come open the door since it was locked.

"I thought you ended up telling Felix what happened and he decided to kidnap you or something." Minho let out a sigh of relief once he saw the cute squirrel-like boy in front of him.

"You're halfway correct," Jisung replied as he walked inside.

"You told Felix?!"

"Yup."

"And he believed you?"

"Umm eventually, yeah."

"Eventually? What did you have to do?" Minho questioned as the two walked upstairs together into Minho's room.

"Nothing," Jisung responded, knowing that Minho wouldn't like the response.

"You had to of done something to make him believe you."

"No," Jisung said, placing the clothes Felix gave him on Minho's nightstand before laying down on the bed as Minho laid down next to him.

"Well I'm glad that everything is okay with you and Felix now so you don't have to stress out about it so much," Minho said, not minding that Jisung didn't want to tell him exactly what happened. All that really mattered was what Jisung was okay.

"Felix is coming to Jackson's party with us tomorrow," Jisung said, changing the subject.

"Do you think I can get Felix to not hate me while we are there?" Minho asked hopefully.

"I hope so. He wanted to go so that I could spend more time with Jackson and get to know him better so you might be stuck with Felix for a while." Jisung said with an awkward laugh.

"Alone time with him?" Minho asked, wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist possessively.

"Didn't we have to spend alone time with each other to become closer?"

"Yeah, but we aren't frie- I mean...it's a party and we can all just hang out together to get to know each other better." Minho stopped himself, frowning slightly at the fact that he had referred to himself as Jisung's 'friend'.

"I think so too but have fun mentioning that idea to Felix." Jisung laughed a bit, not thinking too much about it.

"Does Felix want you to become close with Jackson?" Minho asked, knowing that it definitely wasn't because Felix wanted to spend one on one time with him.

"It was his idea for me to make some new friends." Jisung pointed out.

"Does Jackson know that you only want a friendship?"

"I told him when I first introduced myself so yes."

"You weren't sure how friendships worked when we first met but you do know that we don't act like friends, right?" Minho asked.

"No? I kiss Felix all the time too, thought that was normal." Jisung responded sarcastically. "That's how I was planning to greet Jackson the second I walked into his house tomorrow."

"I was just making sure," Minho replied defensively.

"We have a strange friendship."

Minho nodded and quickly kissed Jisung before continuing, "Yeah we do."

Jisung frowned slightly at Minho's response. He was too nervous to ask Minho they still didn't consider themselves as more than friends. They had only made up a few days ago but they were already acting just as they used to when they were going out on dates.

He didn't know that Minho hated it just as much as he did, if not more. He was also, for some reason, too scared to ask Jisung the question. Especially after everything that had just happened. He wanted to give it some time but he also didn't like how he was going to be introduced as Jisung's 'friend' tomorrow at the party.

"Do you think some people assume that we are together based on how we act in school?" Jisung asked.

"Probably not. You and Felix hold hands too...do you want people to think that we are together?"

"T-That's not what I meant but I- I just wasn't sure."

"You didn't answer the question baby."

"Minho shut up!" Jisung yelled, if he could physically blush then his face would be blood red at the moment.

"I'm joking," Minho lied. He truly wanted to know the answer but he wasn't going to push Jisung to give him one.

"Would you be okay if people thought we were together?"

"I came out to everyone in freshman year Sweetie. Why would I be embarrassed to have a boyfriend as pretty as you?"

"What's wrong with you?" Jisung asked, hitting Minho with a pillow, "stop with the nicknames."

"You started it."

"No, I didn't...?"

"Yeah, when we tried to make Mina think that we were together, you called me baby."

"I was trying to make sure it was believable."

"Or were you trying to subtly hint that you like being called baby?"

"I'm going to sleep," Jisung mumbled laying his head onto Minho's shoulder even though he wasn't tired yet.

"I want to know your answer to the question too though."

"I don't want you to call me baby."

"Not that one...would you be okay if people thought we were dating?"

"Goodnight."

"Jisung," Minho leaned down to kiss him which Jisung quickly responded to and pressed his lips against Minho's.

"I wouldn't care if people thought we were together," Jisung replied, looking into Minho's eyes as he pulled away.

Sadly in both of their minds. Letting people think that they were together and actually being together were two completely separate concepts considering that they had already fake dated each other.

Thought that didn't matter at the moment. Minho just wanted to make sure Jackson knew he had no chance with Jisung.

Minho leaned down to connect their lips again before moving down to Jisung's jaw and eventually placing a few kisses onto Jisung's neck before stopping himself.

"Are you sure?" Minho asked as Jisung felt his breath against his neck.

"Do hickeys even stay or do they just go away immediately like cuts?" Jisung asked, knowing what Minho was implying.

"Wanna find out?"

"Goodnight Minho," Jisung said again, as the realization of what was happening and what he had just asked hit him and he turned around and closed his eyes.

Minho laughed a bit at how flustered Jisung seemed and simply wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. "Goodnight Jisung."

this had a completely different ending the first time i wrote this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.9K 57
[completed] Where Hyunjin falls in love with someone he probably should not have. Published: February, 28th 2021 Finished: November, 6th 2021
121K 5.1K 25
"she's in the rain. you wanna hurt yourself i'll stay with you. you wanna make yourself go through the pain...we're in the rain" started: september...
578K 25.2K 62
Jeongin is in an toxic relationship that he refuses to tell any of his friends about. But what happens when he starts to catch feelings for one of th...
53.4K 3.1K 29
my youth is yours. โš ๏ธTWSโš ๏ธ smoking self harm suicidal thoughts or actions alcohol child abuse homophobia