Crimson Summer || Book Two

By RyleyKalem

This is part TWO of the same book under the same title. Tora never asked to be a Lunos and he certainly didn... More

Crimson Summer Book Two
31| The Lotus Boy
32| Hoping For The Best
33| The Dominant Omega
34| Crimson City
35| Put Your Head On My Shoulder
36| Welcome Home
37| To Love Me From Your POV
38| The Ultimatum
39| The Breaking Point
40| Lotus Bells
41| Guardian Angel
42| Trainwreck
43| Mercy
44| Tears of Gold
45| Healing
46| The Knights of Crimson
47| Casi
48| Foreshadowing
49| Versify
50| Reset
51| The New Prince of Crimson
52| Wedding Crashers
53| Wildflower
54| The Crimson Reaper
The Crimson Five
55| The Gods of Crimson
56| All Hail King Galen, King Casper, Queen Micah, & Lunos Tora
57| the First Queen of Crimson
58| She Will Be Loved
59| Trauma, Sex, & Therapy
60| Hey Brother
61| Mama, I'm in Love with a Crimson Criminal
62| "Love made me crazy, if it doesn't you ain't doin it right,"
63| Fathers Day Weekend
64| When You Told Me The Whole Story I Felt like Throwing Up
65| Beckett Floyd
Struggling
The Prince's Tutor
66| The Death of Tora
SEASON 4 PREVIEW
67| Lunos Tora of Crimson
68| Casper & Casper
69| One In a Million, There ain't a Man Like You
70| The Crimson Five
71| Pink
72| Only Girl In The World
Ai No Shiro
73| Oh No...
74| Til Death Due Us Part
75| It's Also Not Yours
76| Manifest
CS Bonus Chapter| Fragile
Crimson Summer Q&A
77| Other Realmly
79| Dead By Dawn
80| The Dominant Omega
81| Who Are You?
82| Daddy
83| Ai No Shiro
84| Mood Swings
85| The Love Triangle
86| The Next Generation
87| 50 Shades of Galen
88| You Cling to My Body Like You Wanted it Forever
89| Through the Darkest Night
90| Without You
91| Square Up
92| The Beginning of the Ever After
Epilogue
Crimson Summer Readers Exclusive
Next In The Series
Closure
A Christmas Miracle

78| Under Your Control

2.2K 145 55
By RyleyKalem

~Casper~

"Of course it's a ten mil,"

I huff as I pull the 3/8ths socket from my ratchet while installing the automatic brakes on the first of six nitrocycles in the detached garage.

Galen sits on a stool beside the bike with a tiny solder iron as he melts the speed limiting governor switch to the circuit board. The only way Tora would allow us to give the babies the bikes for their birthday is if we brought the max speed down from 130 mph to 40 mph. Which involved some thinking and rearranging, but was doable.

"Well, what were you expecting?" Galen asks as he focuses his large hands on the small piece with a flash light. His fluffy black hair was left naturally messy for once with his one dark blue eye and hazel brown eye fluttering between the small wires and the motherboard. He bites his lip as if that will help him focus better while he works with a tiny bit of soot on his cheek that he must have just brushed there.

It's the combination of all those things that has me dropping my own wrench with an atrocious clatter. Hardly able to focus as I put the first magnetic brake on inside out, which isn't possible, but somehow being distracted by this pain in the ass made it possible.

Galen doesn't look at me and for that, I'm glad since it's embarrassing enough to be this heavily attracted to someone other than Tora. But I keep glancing over at him every chance I get, his music playing on the speaker taking a backseat to the sound of my heart pounding in my ears.

"If I spontaneously combust from your heavy glares Tora's going to have to make you explain to the babies as to why they're fatherless," Galen says and I feel my face burn up as I fiddle with the ratchet in my hands to hear the satisfying click.

"I'm not glaring at you," I quietly mention as I finish installing the magnetic brake the right way this time.

"It feels like it from the heat- oh," Galen finally looks at me and I just want to crawl right back into my own skin as I quickly turn away from him.

"Baby, we're on bike one of six and we're already behind as it is. If you start this now, we'll never finish." Galen warns and the way he calls me baby hits different as I spin the wheel and move on to the next bike.

"Sorry if I find you semi-attractive on a good day, god damn," I huff as I try to stop my heart from beating this fucking fast. Suddenly his fingertips just trace over the top of my left ear, making me lose all my other senses as I drop the magnetic brake pad once again.

"Did you know the tips of your ears get really red when you're attracted to someone? I used to see it all the time when you looked at Tora, but I never looked when you were watching me," Gael gently whispers as I hold my breath to his wandering fingertips before he pulls them back again. Cracking into the main controls on the second bike.

"I saw you, but I thought I just admired you. I never knew I-"

I pause, clearing my throat as I avoid the words that I haven't said correctly yet. Galen leaves it be while he goes back to soldering. But this time we sit on the same side. I'm on the floor while he sits on the stool and his leg purposely presses against the side of my arm.

"I've always been jealous of you," Galen admits and goes on as if he hadn't said anything out of the ordinary while I pause my own work.

"What? Why? I'm just a himbo," I mention Tora's favorite word to describe me and Galen shakes his head.

"I hate when he says that, but that's you between two. You know you're not stupid right?" Galen sighs and my heart skips a beat.

"Well, I think it depends on the situation," I mention and Galen's foot suddenly starts tapping against the concrete floor.

Why have I never noticed what he does when he's mad?

"I think you just have your own way of thinking which isn't typical, but that doesn't make you stupid. You have a very creative way of problem solving that makes you unique." He says and I get on my back to drill the other half of the magnet into the wheel well.

"So why are you jealous of me? Is it my dashingly good looks? My charming personality?" I question. Not paying attention to where he was until I feel his large hand cupping my waist and look over to find he had already finished his work on the governor and was waiting for me to move on to the next.

"Your confidence for one. The way you carry yourself with so much ease, it's almost like you're floating. You could walk into any situation and confidently find the best in it without thinking twice while I overanalyze every detail. I wish I could do that," He mentions and I try not to focus on the warmth of his hand or the way it slides against my bare skin when I raise my arms and it brings my shirt up.

"You don't overanalyze everything Gael. Look at you now just relaxing," I mention and he grunts slightly. I can't see his face so I can't really tell if that's sarcasm or not.

"I'm doing it right now as we speak,"
"Why?"
"Because I'm thinking of what sound you would make if I just-"

His warm hand travels from my side to my chest and my back arches at the sensitive warmth within his mated touch. I bang my head against the motor from the shock of it and my moan quickly turns to a groan as Galen pulls me out from beneath the small kids-sized nitrocycle.

"I'm sorry baby, are you okay?" He asks as he gently pushes my hair back and touches the bruise on my forehead. His warmth bringing a mild relief to the headache he's caused but does nothing for my poor exasperated heart.

"Is me being in pain the sound you wanted to hear? What were you were saying?" My throat is so dry that my mouth feels like sandpaper with my nerves twisting like fluttering butterflies in my stomach. He comes closer than before to examine my forehead and for some reason I can really feel his dominance, causing me to whimper slightly.

"Alright Gael, I get it. You're a big scary alpha, but you don't have to push me down like this. Ah, fuck," I moan from the pheromones as I naturally bear my neck and he blushes beneath his dark skin.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," He apologizes, but I pull him forward by his shirt until I'm just nearly touching his lower lip. Holding him right there until he attempts to make the first move and I sit up, pushing him to the side as I move on to the third bike.

He's right after all. We'll never get these done if we keep eye-fucking each other.

"Oh no you don't," Gael suddenly pulls me right back against him and I'm drawn right onto his lap on the floor and into his deep-rooted kiss.

"What? You don't like a good chase?" I ask in between our panted breath.

"Not when I have you right where I want you to be," he whispers back and our lips collide once again, that bubbling feeling getting stronger with the twist of his tongue against mine.

"Wait, we've only done two," I groan as I try to go back to work from his lap but he won't let me as his hands and lips caress my burning skin. I give up, dropping the brakes and the tools as I fall against him and let myself go.

"Gael," I sigh his name as I hold both him and my wrench and rachet still. It gets so hot so fast and sure enough, I'm missing both my t-shirt and my sanity.

"Yes, baby?" He asks and I find myself coming very close to his ear.

"Mark me,"

"If you insist,"

"Well, never fucking mind if you're going to say it like that,"

I push him back by his forehead with my palm and he gives me those sad puppy eyes, but I ignore them, turning around and going back to the third bike. But Gael follows me with his arm wrapping around my bare waist. I do my best to hide the shivering sensation as I try to focus on the small cardboard box holding another set of brakes.

"Come on, I didn't mean it like that. I've just never seen you this needy,"
"I'm not needy, I just know what I want,"
"Mhm, something else is very obviously telling me otherwise. I can fix that for you if you tell me you need me."

He proves me wrong as his hand gives my thigh a tight squeeze and I bite the side of my hand just to contain the moan burning in the back of my throat. Out of pure spite, I ignore him and keep working with his lips tracing the curve of my neck and his perfectly trimmed facial hair tickling my skin.

"Where do you want my mark baby? Here? Or on the other side of Tora's?" Gael questions as his fingers dance across my other shoulder.

I'm so hyper-sensitive right now that my head falls forward, resting against the battery of the bike as my breath quickens.

At this point my heart is going to pound itself out of my chest and I start to feel light-headed in his dominant presence. His steady feathered kisses very quickly melting any stubbornness left within me.

"You know what I have to do to mark you right? Are you ready for that?" Gael asks and I suddenly become very self-aware of my messy disposition and what side of the fence I stand on in this relationship.

And to think I really thought I would never bottom again.

"Yeah, fuck, if I don't have you right now I feel like I'm probably going to die and don't let that get to your head,"

"What are you supposed to say?"
"The fuck are you talking about?"
"You know what I'm talking about."
"...do I have to?"
"I'm not the one poking you,"
"Yeah and what's up with that? Are you not attracted to me?"
"Oh no I'm the same way right now, I'm just better at hiding it."
"First off, fuck you,"
"No I'm pretty sure I will most definitely be the one fucking you,"
"And I'm pretty sure I will most definitely, not let...hey hey hey! Where's that hand-"
"Mhm, you were saying,"
"Gael..."
"Cas..."
"I need you,"
"Fucking finally, god you're so stubborn."
"Are we doing this or are you just gonna keep touch-"
"Lean against the work bench"
"Oh we're giving out demands?  Well excuse the fuck me daddy Gael,"
"Mmm could you not? And spread your legs out more,"
"No, I'm scared,"
"Cas-"
"Let me hold onto my last shred of dignity,"
"Oh my god, you're so-"

"So what? Stupid? You can say it,"
"No, perfect,"

********
AN: I forgot my laptop and I'm at work all of Sunday and didn't want it to be late for u guys since u waited so long. See u Friday 😊✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 26.1K 45
Tora never asked to be a Lunos and he certainly didn't ask for three mates. *** As the weakest member of his house, Tora has always been a lone wolf...
187K 5.7K 25
(rough draft, going to be rewritten soon, completed) (word count: 16,440) (NOT EDITED) Carson has always lived his life as a dog. Literally. He's a...
8.1K 411 17
His family had thrown him away as a baby. Packs despised him. Alpha's used him. It wasn't his fault that he didn't shift to a wolf. He had the gene's...
1.1M 63.2K 46
Book One of Hybrid Trilogy Tobias' whole life had been a joke. The pack he lived in pretended to love him, until he shifted that is. Tobias' pack al...