Black bird

By XsleeplesswritingX

"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I s... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
A/N
5
A/N
6
7
8
9
10
11
A/N
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
A/N
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
A/N
46
A/N
47
A/N
48
49
50
51
A/N
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

26

482 10 0
By XsleeplesswritingX

Geminis POV

"She's not taking the O.W.L's this year Umbridge." My father was explaining to Umbridge.

"She has to! Every 5th year student is required to take it." Umbridge tried to explain calmly but came out more angry like.

"She can't." My father said annoyed.

Dumbledore and my father have decided that is it best that I do not take the O.W.L's for I need to train that day and they don't want me to have a vision during the test which would screw me and everyone else over.

"And why is that Severus?" Umbridge asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"She will not be in town." My father lied.

"I suggest you switch your vacation time as this is more important." Umbridge said as she clicked her tongue.

My father sighed. "She is going to a hospital in Ireland, not much of a vacation."

A lie.

Umbridge awkwardly shifted her weight at that news and decided to ask no more questions. "I will let the ministry know."

"Thank you Dolores." My father said as he nodded his head.

The both us left her office and headed up to Dumbeldore.

"A hospital? In Ireland?" I laughed looking at my father.

"Can't exactly tell her you're the devil now can I?" My father laughed out as he scuffed up my hair with his hand.

I shrugged. "It might scare her away and then we would never see her again." I joked around.

"My dreams would come true." My father sighed out as he thought about never having to see that frog again.

We arrived to Dumbledores office and my father spoke the password, the huge statue moved allowing us into Dumbledores office.

My father grabbed my arm quickly.

"Dad why are-" I started saying until I stopped once I looked up.

The Malfoy's.

All three of them.

"Ah the Snape family." Lucius said turning around to look at us.

I looked over at Draco and smiled, and for some reason he looked disgusted with me, so I trailed my eyes away and looked my father.

"Why are they here Sir?" My father asked looking at Dumbledore.

Dumbledore nodded his head and intertwined his fingers together in front of him.

"Well Severus, I think they may be able to help Gemini." Dumbledore explained calmly.

"They aren't touching my daughter Dumbledore." My father said pulling me behind his back as he tried to protect me from Lucius.

"Severus..." I heard Narcissa start to explain.

Since my father is 6'1 and I am 5'0 I can't see around him.

"...You know I would never put her in harms way." Narcissa explained nicely.

"You can trust them Severus." Dumbledore said and I could hear his footsteps getting closer to my father.

After a few seconds my father pulled my body back to the side of him so I could see everything.

"How can they help?" I asked quietly.

"Narcissa and your mother were best friends, she knows everything that happened and exactly how to get into your mind." Dumbledore explained.

"And Lucius?" I asked looking over at him with disgust.

"He is better than any of us is Legilimency, he was able to get into your mothers brain. We think he could get into yours." Dumbledore explained.

"I'm not letting him in her brain Professor." My Father said through gritted teeth.

"He won't say anything to anyone Severus. Not even Draco." Narcissa said reassuringly.

My father gulped slightly and nodded his head. I looked over at Draco who was trying to do anything but look at me.

"Great!" Dumbledore said clapping his hands together making me snap my head away from Draco.

I walked over to a chair and sat down waiting for one of them to try and poke at my brain.

What's up with you?

I thought in my mind hoping Draco would try and read it.

Nothing.

Is all he said in his thoughts.

"Legilimency!" Lucius yelled pointing his wand at me.

I waited for the pain but nothing came.

I looked up at Lucius, waiting for him to try again.

"Let me in." He said to me sternly.

"I'm not blocking you." I snapped back at him.

He looked shocked that I snapped at him but he just gets on my nerves so damn much.

He grabbed my face roughly.

"Yes you are." He said to me.

"Don't touch her." I heard my father say to him sternly.

Lucius sighed and roughly threw my face away from his hand.

"Dick." I mumbled under my breath.

He quickly snapped his head at me. "What did you just call me?"

"A dick." I said smiling sarcastically.

"You know what-"

"Lucius honey, don't." Narcissa said to him as she touched his shoulder.

I looked over at Draco who was glaring at his father with clenched fists.

"Let me try sweetie." Narcissa said as she pointed her wand towards me.

"Legilimency." she said softer than her husband.

"Draco stop tickling me I swear to god." I laughed as I sat in Draco's dorm as he tickled me because I annoyed him.

"If you want me to stop then stop being a damn tease with that shirt you're wearing." He said to me.

I licked my lips slightly and moved the collar of my shirt to show off more. "You mean like this?"

He quickly pinned my hands above my head and chocked me. "I swear to god Black bird."

I quickly blocked her from it, not allowing her to see any more of my memories.

She backed away with a slight laugh and looked over at Draco with a raised eyebrow.

"I only got the talking but no picture." She mumbled.

"Weird." Dumbledore said.

"Let me try." Draco said, finally speaking for the first time since I walked in here.

"Is that okay Severus?" Dumbledore asked my father.

My father nodded his head towards Draco giving him the okay.

Draco walked up to me and pointed his wand.

Let's see if it works.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Legilimency." He said quietly.

"So do you love him?" Fred asked as we sat in the common room.

"Who?" I asked knowing exactly who they are talking about.

"Draco of course." George said.

"Oh." Was all I said as I tried to ignore their question.

"You do." They both said in unison.

"And why do you think that?" I sighed out as I looked up at them with a raised eyebrow.

"Because you look at him like he is your everything." Fred explained.

I rolled my eyes at them. "I despise love."

"I think you think you despise love but deep down that's all you crave." Fred explained.

"I don't crave love." I mumbled as I played with my split ends.

*different flashback*

"Eat." George said as he pushed my plate of food in front me.

"My stomach hurts." I said trying to conjure up an excuse.

"No it doesn't Gem." Fred said as he set the daily prophet down on the table.

"You have to stay in recovery." George said after him.

"I am in recovery still, I just have an upset stomach." I said getting a little angry.

*different flashback*

"Hi." I said as I walked into Blaises dorm, he slightly jumped at my voice.

"Shit Myth, you scared me." He laughed.

I shrugged my shoulders and smirked. "Sorry, I can make it up to you though." I said walking over to him and tugging at his belt.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it back as he wrapped his hand around my throat.

"You will." He demanded.

He threw me down on his bed while he was still standing up.

"Take off your skirt." He demanded.

I smirked slightly, I'm in a bratty mood today.

"No." I sassily said to him.

He raised an eyebrow in a dominate way.

"What did you just say to me." He growled out as he got on top of me and grabbed my face roughly.

*different flashback*

"Yes Malfoy?" I asked as he stood in front of me in the middle of the corridor.

"Just a quick question." He said with a smug look on his face as Blaise and Theo stood behind him laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "What?" I sighed out already tired of this mans shit.

"I heard you opened your legs for a friend of mine." He said to me.

Blaise did not tell him, he wouldn't.

"Oh yeah? Who?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Oh so you did? I didn't hear anything just wanted to see how much of a whore you are." He said smug like.

"Weird, because I can name off 10 girls right now that you've fucked, and yet somehow i'm the whore? " I questioned.

*different flashback*

"It's okay Gem it's okay." Fred said while he rubbed my head as I cried in his arms.

"I just want to die." I said through sobs as I felt the blood trickle from my hip.

"We aren't going to let you leave us Gemmy." Fred said as he kissed the top of my head.

Fred walked into my dorm as I sliced my hip with the razor in my hand.

"Why did you do it Gem?" He whispered.

"The weight on the scale." I croaked out between tears.

I felt his arms squeeze me harder as if he was trying to protect me from the world. He didn't say anything back, he knew nothing he said would help so he just let me sit there and cry until I fell asleep in his arms.

After trying for what felt like hours I was able to block Draco from seeing anymore.

He jumped back slightly and the look on his face was a mix of anger, confusion, and sadness.

"So son?" Lucius said as he walked up to him and patted his hand on Draco's shoulder.

Draco kept eye contact with me as he spoke to his father. "I could see and hear."

I gulped nervously. I knew he knew about Blaise and I but doesn't mean I wanted him to see our sexual encounters and me attempting to die as well.

I heard my father awkwardly shuffle, him and I both knew why he could see but we couldn't say anything.

"Thats great!" Dumbledore said happily as he clapped his hands together.

I stood up from my chair and felt my hands start to shake.

I can't be in here after Draco seeing that vision.

I quickly turned around and left Dumbledores office.

"I'll go get her." I heard my father say to everyone as I walked out.

I ran down the stairs and stopped at a bench near the stairs. I felt my father sit down next to me and put a hand around my shoulder and he pulled me into his body.

"He saw that day dad." I said as I felt the tears form in my eyes but quickly blinked them away because I refuse to cry over it.

"What day?" He asked confused.

"The day Fred walked in on me in my dorm." I said disappointed in that memory.

He knew what I meant when I said that as his body got stiff remembering when Fred went and told him, that was when my father found out I had an eating disorder.

"I'm sorry dear." He said as he moved my hair out of my face.

"It's ok-" I was interrupted by a agonizing pain in my head.

I gripped my head quickly trying to make it stop but instead it got worse. The world started spinning and my vision got blurry, I tried to scream for it to stop but nothing would leave my mouth.

Then the vision came.

"Cheers to our newest member!" Voldemort said at the front of the room as he raised a glass. "Gemini Myth!"

Everyone cheered and raised a glass for me.

A smirk grew upon my face as I raised my own glass for myself.

"You shouldn't have done it." I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

I laughed slightly in annoyance that he was trying to get me to regret this.

"Oh please you are one to talk." I said quietly while watching Voldemort speak still.

"Gemini you're going to regret this when you're out of your devil form." He spoke as he got so close I could feel his breath on my neck.

"And who ever said I was going to come out of this?" I spoke with a slight laugh.

"You will." He said to me quietly.

"No, I love this version of myself." I said confidently.

"You think that now." He mumbled.

I clicked my tongue. "You just hate that I hurt your precious little Astoria."

"She's not my precious little Astoria and I hate that you became a death eater at your own accord." He said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Speaking of Astoria, she's on her way over to you. Better run to your little girlfriend, might get in trouble for even breathing towards my direction." I said completely ignoring his statement.

"She's not my girlfriend." He said getting angry with me attitude.

"Draco!" Astoria yelled annoyingly towards him.

"Better go get her." I said turning around and finally looking into his eyes and feeling something I shouldn't be feeling since we're completely over.

And then I was out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 355 25
Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, But She Doesn't Like To Be Owned. She's...
587K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1.5K 89 39
Five years ago, an expulsion had taken place at Hogwarts. It was the first one ordered for in over a century. Unimaginable horrors had taken place wi...
172K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...