Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ

3.9K 245 75
By jeongin8biased

long chapter :D

"Jisung!" Felix yelled excitedly as he found Jisung and Minho walking together towards the school
exit.

"Hi," Jisung replied, slightly taken back by Felix's sudden hug though that was something he should have definitely been used to by now.

"Let's go," Felix said, grabbing Jisung's hand to pull him away from Minho, not bothering to glance at the older as he quickly pulled Jisung away.

"You could have at least let me say bye."

"Nope."

~~~~~~~~

"Why haven't you eaten anything yet?" Felix questioned once he noticed that Jisung hadn't touched any of the snacks he brought out.

"I've been too distracted with the game," Jisung replied, not looking away from the tv.

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"What did you have for lunch?"

"Minho brought me cheesecake."

"That's not a proper meal."

"You're trying to make me eat junk food right now," Jisung said, glancing at the chips and candy next to him.

"Good point." Felix sighed and placed the controller down. "We should watch a movie."

Jisung nodded in agreement as they moved onto Felix's bed as the younger put on some random movie.

"Hey Jisung," Felix said a while later as he moved closer to his best friend, wrapping his arm around his waist and putting his head onto his chest.

"Yeah?" He replied, not thinking much of what Felix was doing because this was a regular occurrence and Felix was always clingy.

"You're still gonna try to make some new friends right? Cause you and Minho seemed really close and I don't want to see you hurt like that again."

"It won't happen again," Jisung mumbled, "but I have made a new friend. His name is Jackson and he invited me to go to a party at his house."

"You're going to a party?! How did he manage to convince you to go?"

"He said that I could invite some of my friends or we could just hang out by ourselves and not have to be around a lot of people."

"So he likes you?" Felix questioned, smirking at his friend.

"Why do you think that?"

"Friendsss meaning more than one so that you wouldn't be leaving anyone by themselves when you ditch them to hang out with him. Also, he basically said he wants to spend time alone with you."

"You're stupid."

"No."

"He doesn't like me."

"I think he does. Were you planning on going to the party by yourself?"

"Um, I kinda already invited Minho to come with me."

"You're the stupid one." Felix sighed.

"Minho wanted to meet him. It's just a group of friends hanging out."

"Can I come too then?"

"If you want to," Jisung responded.

"Eww, I have to spend time with Minho."

"I promise he didn't mean to hurt me," Jisung replied, not liking that Felix now had a strong hatred towards Minho.

"I don't see how he could have done that non-intentionally."

"It's a long story."

"Well, I think you should give Jackson a shot since Minho threw away his. I'll go to the part so you can go hang out with Jackson and you also won't be leaving Minho by himself." Felix explained.

"You can't say anything mean to him."

"Why not?"

"He didn't do any-" Jisung got cut off by Felix's mom opening the door.

"Dinner is ready if you two are hungry." She said sweetly before closing the door again.

"Are you hungry yet?" Felix asked, wanting to change the topic away from Jisung trying to defend Minho anyways.

"No but I should probably go now," Jisung replied, earning a confused look from his best friend.

"Go where?" Felix questioned as he moved closer to Jisung then moved his head so that he could make proper eye contact with him, "you live here."

"About that..." Jisung began, not knowing where to go past that.

"What about it?"

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here."

"Of course, I love you living here and getting to see you every day."

"Can you promise not to get mad at me?" Jisung asked, ignoring Felix's statement. He really loved living with Felix too but he didn't want to risk hurting him or anyone in his family. They could always still hang out like they were right now but living with him would make things too difficult.

"No." Felix said, half-joking, "why would I get mad at you though?"

"For deciding to move in with Minho."

Felix stayed silent for a few seconds before finally speaking again, "why would you do that?"

Jisung stayed quiet, he hadn't thought that far ahead into his excuse.

"Am I too clingy? Does something here make you uncomfortable? I promise we can change things if you want us to. I'll even switch rooms with you if you want me to."

"It's not any of that stuff. I'll still hang out with you all the time."

"Why do you want to move then? Is Minho manipulating you or something? You know that's not a good idea he was literally the cause of some of your self-harming and locking yourself in your room for a month. Just because he started talking to you again your gonna move in with him? That's going to end horribly."

"You don't know the full story. Nothing bad will happen. Minho didn't mean anything that he said."

"Okay then tell me the full story, or at least whatever you know that's making you think Minho is such an amazing person."

"I can't," Jisung replied.

"Why? Because there isn't anything to tell me?"

"No, because you're going to think that I'm insane."

"I kinda already do think that considering that you want to move in with him. Might as well just tell me the full story."

Jisung thought about what would be the best way to tell Felix that sounded the most believable. He couldn't really think of one but he needed to tell him somehow. He just hoped Felix would believe the truth.

"Minho started staying away from me and said all of that stuff because he's a vampire and he was scared that he would end up killing me." Jisung blurted out.

"Umm...yeahhhh...sorry if this is sudden but how do you feel about trying therapy?" Felix asked, genuinely concerned for Jisung's mental state since he sounded absolutely insane at the moment.

"Felix I'm serious."

"Uh-huh, and why are you suddenly hanging out with him again if he was so worried about killing you?" Felix asked, deciding to go along with it for a little while even though he didn't believe Jisung at all.

"I tried to kill myself again and Minho ended up turning me," Jisung explained, leaving out a lot of details because he knew it would only make Felix even madder at Minho.

"Wait you tried to kill yourself again?!" Felix asked, ignoring everything else in that sentence since he knew it couldn't be true.

"Yes, but it didn't work because Minho and Sungmin stopped me."

"Jisung what do you mean? When and where did this happen?"

"That day that Seungmin talked to you. I left first period and went into an empty classroom. Minho followed me but I cut myself so he couldn't really do anything to help. I ended up opening the door and he bit me but Seungmin came and pulled him away before he could kill me."

"Did you take drugs?" Felix questioned, convinced that Jisung had hallucinated dome of this stuff.

"Yes but I swear I'm telling the truth."

"Wait where did you get drugs from?!" He asked, only focusing on the realistic parts of the story.

"The pain meds that I got from the doctor but that's not the point."

"But those are in my nightstand, " Felix said, getting up from his spot next to Jisung and opening his bedside table where he had put the pills only to see that all of them were gone. "You would have died if you took all of those. Where did you put them?"

"I didn't die because Minho turned me and vampires aren't affected by medicine since they can't get sick."

"Wonderful, can you please tell me where you put those pills now? I really don't like the idea of you having them somewhere."

"I took them all."

"Jisung," Felix said, sitting down next to him again and pulling him into a hug, "vampires aren't real. I don't know what made you think of all of this but can you please tell me where you put the pills?"

"They are real. That's why I can't live here anymore. I don't want to hurt you or anyone in your family."

"Yeah...I'm gonna go ask my mom something real quick I'll be right back." Felix said as he was about to stand up but Jisung pulled his hand to sit back down.

Felix looked at him with concerned and teary eyes. He almost looked scared and Jisung was starting to think that he made a mistake but there was no turning back now.

"Look," Jisung said, showing Felix his canine teeth which did become sharper after Minho turned him.

"D-did you sharpen your teeth?" Felix asked, only getting even more worried.

"No Felix please believe me."

"Jisung-"

"Look," he continued, pulling up his hoodie sleeve to point out the two-deep circular scars on his wrist.

"You haven't been self-harming." Felix immedietly noticed that none of them looked new which made him feel the slightest bit better. That was until he saw what exactly Jisung was pointing at, "did you stab yourself?!"

"No, Minho bit me."

Felix examined the two scares on Jisung's arm and they were far enough apart to be bite marks but he still didn't believe a word that had come out of Jisung's mouth.

"I'll be right back." Felix tried again to leave so he could tell his mom what was going on since he had no idea what to do but Jisung tightened his grip on his hand.

"Wait I know how to prove it," Jisung said, pulling Felix into his room and closing the door behind them as Felix stood beside his bed watching him carefully.

Jisung opened the small box beside his bed that had several small blades in it and took one out. He sat on the bed and was about to drag the blade against his exposed arm but Felix grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Stop it!" Felix yelled. "What are you doing?!"

"Please trust me," Jisung said, looking up at his friend as he kept his grip tight on the blade.

"Jisung you're really scaring me right now. Please just stop. You don't have to tell me what actually happened with Minho. Please just stop acting like this."

"I promise that I'll never self-harm again if you just let me prove to you that I'm telling the truth," Jisung said with hopeful eyes. He couldn't really ever self-harm again anyways. At least not for the comfort of his favorite color which was the only reason why he ever did in the first place.

Jisung handed Felix the box that sat on his nightstand before looking back at Felix for a response.

Felix really didn't like this situation and he didn't fully believe that Jisung would even stop. Especially not after everything he had just said but he eventually loosened his grip on Jisung's wrist and sat down next to him.

"Watch," Jisung said after a few minutes, turning towards Felix and quickly dragging the blade against his skin.

Felix flinched and was about to start freaking out until he realized how quickly it had stopped bleeding and had already turned into a pale white just like all of the other ones.

"Am I sleep deprived or something?" Felix mumbled to himself, not believing what he just saw.

"And I wasn't eating anything because anything that isn't blood would make me throw up...I'll eat something right now if you still don't believe me though."

"No!" Felix quickly yelled and took the blade from Jisung's hand "I-... I believe you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.6K 33
"everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay it's not the end." !warning! mentions of- depression self harm suicide top- #5 hyunlix thanks...
11.4K 554 20
"Hey rude boy" his fingers intertwine mine as we make our way out of highschool. That blond guy, he just entered my life and caught me defenseless. S...
34.9K 1.6K 16
soulmate au โ™ช i'm right here, waiting for us โ™ช started: 6-19-22 ended: 6-19-22
135K 6.8K 57
[completed] Where Hyunjin falls in love with someone he probably should not have. Published: February, 28th 2021 Finished: November, 6th 2021