Save You (Levi Ackerman X Rea...

Bởi Xythe_Phantasma

"Isabel! Farlan! No..." how much boxes of tissue did she need just to watch this painful moment come through... Xem Thêm

000. Intro
00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream
01. Reality Hits Hard When You're in a Fictional World
02. When You Meet Unexpected Side Characters that You Love
03. When You Suddenly Became a Survivor
04. The Quest To The Infamous Underground in Search of Future Heichou
05. When Your Character is a Difficult Person
06. Oh, Let's Go Have Some Fun!
08. What In the Fanfic Shitshow Is This?!
09. Hah, You Think There's an Escape Way, Side Character?
10. The Expedition and Bean Protection Mission
11. Unexpected and Uninvited Guest
12. Play A Game Of Fools
13. Dead But Not Dead
14. It Is Not Waking Up From A Long Dream
15. Something Empty, Something Bland
16. Just Came Back and Saved Someone Already
17. Meeting My Ungrateful Subordinates
18. I'm Such A Special Character Now so Bow Down MC!!!
19. The YouTube Chef is Back
20. In The End, I Still Don't Belong Here
21. Heichou, Calm Down!
22. I Need A Forever Day Off
23. Sometimes, Villains Need Counselling
24. Since When?
25. It's Like Two Acquaintances Walking
26. What The Heck Is Going On Here?
27. Time To Go
28. Another Saint?!
29. Should We Keep it a Secret?
30. It all Started Because I want to Save You
31. Nightmare
32. unintentionally Publicizing Relationship

07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!

3.9K 211 77
Bởi Xythe_Phantasma

07. Too Touchy. I'm Gunna Die!

Erwin and Y/n were quiet for a while as they looked at each other. The paper in the blonde commander's hand almost crumpled but the girl paid no mind and simply waited for her orders.

"At times like these is why you should apply your combat skills." Erwin calmly said as he focused on the patch on her cheek and the cut on her lip.

"It will be convinient if they think that I cannot touch them because of familial bond." The girl responded as she couldn't care less about the scar she might receive.

Erwin sighed. "Learn to dodge at least."

"Of course. I'll dodge if they try to kill me." She responded confidently.

Erwin couldn't do anything with her stubbornness anymore. Dismissing her later after her report about the Callenreese nobles who are plotting against him.

Y/n became an automatic spy after her grandfather called out to her for a treacherous job. So she reported what she heard as soon as she came back. Erwin approved of her spying but did not expect that her family are going to hurt her for this.

If he knew, he should have forbid her for selflessly accepting a hit.

.

.

.

Y/n woke up the next morning feeling warm.

Warm and heavy at least. But she was used to it as she turned to Hange drooling all over her pillow beside her... which is going to be another laundry worth.

Sitting up to her bed, she tip toes out of her bunk and had herself wore some simple sport's bra and flexible pants before going out to the field. 

She did a short stretch before running into the oval for a few laps before the sun rises. Early before the sun rises is the best time to exercise since there isn't much soldiers coming out. It makes her feel like she owned the place for a short while before the early birds follow.

After that refreshing run, Y/n decided to sit to her usual space in the grass to space out.

It always dawned into her how homesick she felt when she touched the grass. Well, aside from missing her gadgets, she actually missed staying alive in a 'normal' way where she could attend her university days and hanging out to some cosplay convention wearing her usual clothes.

She missed those things that it felt like they were just a dream than her reality eversince she woke up in this world... in this body.

"This is stupid..." she muttered.

Her chest was clenching again, feeling the pain of not being able to see her real parents or siblings or cousins. She wanted to add mentos to her friend's coke again and make her so mad she'll chase her with an umbrella in hand.

All the things she could do back to her world...

How did she even get here in the first place? Truck-kun can't even be the culprit considering that she lived on the upper floors of their apartment.

Sleep-kun? Heartache-kun? Binge-kun? Karma-kun? What?

Six years later, she still didn't get the answer that she needs.

Oh well, it suck when you don't have any particular goal in life so she decided that saving the trio would be the best course of action. And if that goes well, Levi might not be completely alone for that.

"...Y/n..."

Y/n snapped out of her trance as she turned to the person who was calling her. When her eyes cleared back to reality, Isabel's face was already in front of her. So close it felt surreal.

The girl, quickly holding her by the cheeks catching the redhead off guard.

"W-wha?!" She couldn't continue as her face began to turn red.

"Oh dear... your hair suits you." She sighed in relief, letting go of her cheeks before letting herself collapse from the cushion of the grass.

The other watched her, dumbfounded. The trio were just done with their own practice when they saw the vice commander spacing out like she always did.

From perspective, she looked as though she was merely lazing around. But the more you piece it up, it almost feels like she's removing herself from this reality to her own which is a bit worrying, especially during expeditions.

She also spouts words which doesn't significantly have any connection at all.  She just say it like it simply came to mind and nothing else.

Just like now...

"Character development happens a lot during or after a tragedy. But those things are only made specially for the mcs so why the fuck are you an exception?" She muttered while looking up the sky. The three looked at each other then back to her selfless complains. "Damn, Isayama-sensei. I'm gonna die thinking how meme worthy your titans are..."

The confused three watch her as she spoke to 'Isayama-sensei' with curses and complaints about a certain ova plot over why he had to create such 'beans' only to make them literal 'chow beans' and killed them off that easily on a twenty minute episode.

Somehow, it made them feel uneasy over her excessive self talks. She spoke a lot of slang belonging to no language in particular and sometimes added easterner languages from her words. She also started talking about zombie apocalypse and if this life forbids, she would already have said the spoilers  with their whole names on it.

"Hey brat," Levi kicked her shoe while disliking how the other soldiers were glaring at him with contempt.

Isabel could only grit her teeth at the 'fanboys' who keeps giving them unlikable looks.

"Hey vice, why don't you talk to your fanboys to stop glaring." Isabel called out.

Y/n looked at the young redhead and shrugged. "You'll get used to it." She replied. "Well unless, you have eyes as scary as, dear shorty here then life would be easier."

Levi glared at her after she said that while his two friends sweatdropped by how she had casually insulted their aniki's well being. Y/n, being naturally nonchalant on the outside gave no reaction but kept screaming in both fear and fangirling inside nonetheless.

Step on me, I'm ready.

But of course, she wouldn't say that out loud. She simply laid there staring up at the clouds.

"Ah, by the way, you'll be slaying the fake bitches." She suddenly remembered that she's going to take them to the training grounds for maneuver gears.

But the confused trio did not understand her.

"I mean, you'll be practicing titan killing with the decoys." She cleared.

"That's why you should speak properly, Y/n. No one understands you."

From behind, another female came to view. A woman with wide smile and notable glasses came.

Y/n looked up as well, following Hange's height and hummed. "Did you wash my pillow?" She asked.

"Why would I do that? That was yours?" Hange asked back.

"Dear, you drooled all over my pillowcase. It's the fourth time this week." At first, it's cute and all because it was the Hange Zoe... but for six years that she spent with her, it's not right to drool at her pillows anymore!

"Eh~ I'm not drooling, Tho."

"If you want to sleep with me, get your own pillow to soak." Y/n sat up, scratching the back of her neck with a yawn.

Meanwhile others who heard it took her words mistakingly as their eyes darted to Hange shocked.

Were they snatched out of their wedding prospects by this woman? But then again, they were best of friends... or not.

Same sex marriage is actually approved by this world so...

It made them panic.

"Commander Vice! Are you engage?!" The soldiers couldn't help but ask.

"I am engaged." She responded. Well, why didn't she say this from the very beginning! She should've done this to avoid marriage prospects!

And just like that, she finally freed herself from marriage proposals and brightly left the training ground when she saw them lose the will to chase after her-- well, no. They obviously won't give up.

To be honest, she's not even a wife material. Although, she did notice that this girl's body that she possessed was quite attractive but overall, that's it. It's not like they can have a happy marriage after. And besides, Y/n is going home!

(Forgot the fact that she can cook and clean because she thinks of herself as lazy and an outsider from this world)

She walked off with the three on her tail, Hange being beside her. "So, who are you engaged with?" She nudged her friend playfully.

The three frowned. Isn't it with you? Their faces were trying to say from behind but none spoke.

"I love my beautiful self so much I asked myself to marry me so many times and I agreed so many times to my marriage proposals too." Y/n replied. "I should ask the priest to make my self marriage grand." She shrugged.

Hange laughed. "That sounds cute, Y/n. Why don't you just go and have a date with one of your suitors, y'know?" The woman suggested.

Y/n looked at her with a wtf look. "Did you know how many years I suffered nightmares because of them?" She asked back. "I had to excel in combat just so they can't get a score--"

"You had to be faster so they couldn't reach the fruit of your glory(boobs... I guess), you have to be clever so they can't freely corner you, you have to be earlier so they can't disturb your peace and you have to grow up so they won't underestimate you time and time again." Hange counted the rules in her fingers with a laugh.

"I will never date men." Y/n said.

"So we can date?"

"We could but you rejected me, woman."  The girl shrugged.

"Hey, you're the one who rejected me." Hange complained back.

"Oh well, past is past. I won't ask you again." Y/n shrugged.

Hange laughed again. "You're really weird, Y/n. Are nobles usually like that?"

"Nobles are pigs who sells their kids at twelve."

"That's dark."

"Oh, I have a lot more. Nobles aren't sunshines and rainbows I tell you. Never marry one." She told her.

"Ehh... okay." The two merrily descended their way towards the forest until they found other scouts training their maneuver gears.

She turned around to check if her little dearests are still following and it goes without saying that they are. Motioning her hand, she pointed towards the starting point where a small cliff was set so they could pinpoint their grappling hooks towards the tree branches closer.

"You will be evaluated with how you use your gears, dears. Along your path, a not so scary fake titan will pop out. Your job is to inflict nape wounds as deep as you could. That will determine your survival rate in the real deal." Y/n shrugged as she explained. "There are no total approximations of how many dummies are placed in the forest. But do have fun on your hunt."

She stepped aside to give them the floor and watched as these three finally made a step to show how amazing they were.

Y/n savored the moment that she's feeling very proud...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

332K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
11.5K 297 26
Y/n and Levi both grew up in the underground city. It was a rough and harsh environment to live in but, those two managed to survive. The friendship...
749K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
26.6K 890 44
-----------------------------------------------WARNING SMUT & RAPE---------------------------------------------------- ...