Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-48

4.3K 611 102
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manik was waiting and praying for this meeting to end. He was slowly and steadily moving up the edge of his patience and finally it seemed like god decided to have some mercy at him. They finally decided to get up and leave.

Everybody got up and so did Nandini but she was half standing when Manik pulled her back without anybody's notice and when all turned to look at them, Manik said.

Ma-I'll clear the bills and leave.

They agreed and left while Nandini thought that Manik is up for some romance of his. For Manik he kept looking at the clients leaving the door and as soon as they were out of his sight, a waiter entered to clean the table. Manik asked him.

Ma-excuse me.........can you direct me the way to the loo.

W-sure sir..........but you will have to use the backside of the hotel loo coz the inside is under maintenance at this moment.

This is the only thing nobody want to hear at this situation, so does Manik while he continued.

W-you can leave the hotel and walk behind it and then take a right and

Manik couldn't take it coz it was a long direction, he said getting up as his butt was on fire.

Ma-I'll manage.

Nandini was all the time in confusion and was just following Manik. So when he got up, she too got up and gathered her stuffs while Manik walked as fast as he could and came to the receptionist. With hurry in his tone.

Ma-give me a room at the first floor now.

Nandini came behind him while the receptionist was taking all the time in the world. So Manik said.

Ma-fast.

One boy gave him the key while the girl came with the register and said.

L-plz fill your details.

Ma-don't you know me.

He didn't wanted his voice to be stern yet due to the emergency he was facing at this moment was making him talk in that tone. Anyways he continued grabbing the key.

Ma-Nandini just sign the register and come.

Saying this he headed to the lift and Nandini quickly signed and ran behind him completely clueless abt his this behaviour. They entered the lift and as soon as they were behind the closed doors, Manik palmed his manhood with the hope that god gives him 2 more mins.

Nandini saw his this behaviour and luckily they were just the 2 of them in the lift, before she could ask anything, Manik started lifting his leg one at a time trying to control and groaned coz the lift was crossing through P1 and P2 was still in the line.

Ma-gawd.

Finally she spoke.

Nan-what's wrong.........why you behaving like this?

Ma-bahut zor se susu aayi hai and the nature is just testing my patience.

Nan-god Manik.........aise kaun krta hai.

Saying that she giggled and Manik said.

Ma-see don't laugh I am not in the position to move.........take this key and open the door asap.

Saying that he thrusted the key in her hand and was waiting to reach their floor. He started blowing out air from his mouth to control and Nandini just could stop from giggling at his child like behaviour. Anyways they reached the floor and Manik rushed out.

In his impatience he walked ahead but Nandini had seen the room no on the key and found it soon too. She stopped outside the room and called him as he was a bit away.

Nan-Manik.

He stopped and said.

Ma-Nandini just rush.

Well his hands were not on his manhood anymore after he exited the lift.

Nan-par room yahan hai.

Saying that she saw him coming back and Nandini immediately showed that key card to the sensor and the door got unlocked. She moved aside after pushing the door open and let him enter in. He rushed in and luckily just 3 steps away from the door was the bathroom and he entered in.

After he was gone in, Nandini entered in and closed the door as she was clueless about the time he might take. She entered further in and realised that the AC got on. The whole electric system was connected with the key so that no device is left open absentmindedly.

She saw that it was moderate room with a fluffy bed. Soft and white like a cloud. Just parallel to it was a tv and a coffee table along with 2 sofa chairs. The room had 3 walls and 1 glass wall which gave the entire view to the nature and hotel.

She got lost in the view coz she could see the swimming pool of the hotel, few people diving in, some extra ordinary set up near swimming pool and the warm sun rays. While she was busy here.

Inside Manik finally got the chance to pee and as soon as he started emptying his bladder, relief started taking over in his body. All that pain and pressure that he was facing was draining out of his body in his pee.

Mid way to peeing he thanked god that his dignity was saved today. It too him almost 4 mins to get free and clean himself. 6 mins and he was out with semi wet hands as he cleaned his hands too after using the loo. Finally his mind could work now and he decided to ask her about their schedule.

He came out in that same complete suit of his and black shining shoes. He was not aware of anything and still setting his prefectly set in shirt and belt, he spoke not looking at her.

Ma-Nandini what's

When he said "what's " that is when he saw her and that is when Nandini looked back at him. He saw her slim posture with her hands crossed over her flat tummy, the warm rays of sun reflecting on her face and the calmness in her nature, just like a still water.

Well for Nandini she was just bathing in some peace and warmth and she gave the same look to Manik on his call. He stopped where he was, saying nothing, doing nothing, thinking nothing. They kept glancing at each other for a good moment.

Slowly steadily Nandini turned her sideways posture to straight posture, completely bring her front body in front of him and with that same steadiness Manik came close to her. He cupped both her cheeks and asked with some husk in his tone.

Ma-were you always this beautiful or was I blind for so many days.

Nature had sparked that feeling in them which is why they were at the extremest level of peace. Nandini looked deep in his eyes and took his name which came like a moan.

Nan-Manik.

They kept looking at each other for a brief moment and then both their eyes started moving from each other's lips to back to each other's eyes. A knot formed in their pit of stomach and they started feeling cold. Not being able to hold it more. Manik took a step first.

He started coming close to her lips and understanding him, Nandini too decreased the distance btwn them and finally their lips touched each other's lips. At first it was just a touch and they both inhaled strongly as they were feeling breathless.

Than Manik took her lower lips in his soft grip but it was a bit loose which meant that if they move even the slightest to breathe, their hold on each other might break and on this, Nandini took his upper lips on her strong grip and now there was no chance of their skin to loose each other's touch.

One suck on his upper lips and both inhaled strongly. After this there was no stopping. Manik started kissing and chewing on her lips and Nandini tried to reciprocate to him with equal favor. They were tasting each other's lips, giving a damn to their breathing's but at some point Nandini couldn't match Manik's level.

She tried to kiss him back but since passion has taken hold on their destiny today, they couldn't stop themselves and which is why Nandini cupped the collar of his coat and started removing it. Manik left her cheeks and soon Nandini slided down his coat from his body.

Finally they had to move away as they needed oxygen to carry on further. Again their eyes mingled with each other and their chest heaving to catch up their normal pace of inhale exhale. Still being daze Manik said.

Ma-you know what you are starting at.

Nandini kept looking at him and blinking for a good 2 mins and than said with determination in her tone.

Nan-I told you let destiny decide things btwn us.

Saying that she moved away confusing Manik but soon he saw her turning around and drawing the curtains off, bringing darkness in the room if that was possible in bright day light outside. Understanding her action, Manik was quick to react.

Just when she has drawn the curtains, she felt to be completely pinned on the glass wall. She was sandwiched btwn the glass wall and Manik's body weight. She was just waiting for something like this it seemed coz she was not at all offended.

She felt his hot breathes fanning on her hair and skin, his rock solid chest smashing her against the wall and then soon his fingers making its way to her hair and finding something.

On getting its destination, she felt his fingers pulling down the zip of her dress and she inhaled hardly so that the zoo that has taken place in the pit of her tummy could relax. Anyways, she felt him unzipping her dress completely and then moving the curtains of her hair to reveal her fair skin.

She felt cold air touching her warm skin and she shrudded but soon she closed her eyes feeling his warm lips replacing that cold touch. She fisted the curtain to control herself and found him placing another kiss on her back.

2-3 more kisses and she hitched badly coz she found Manik unhooking her bra. Though her twins were yet covered with that fabric but that firm hold was gone. She closed her eyes feeling nervous and to add up to her difficulty, Manik cupped her shoulder and gestured her to turn around.

Everything was happening in slow motion it felt. Nandini turned around with her eyes low. Manik held her chin and made her look at him. There was a spark and want in both their eyes. Manik moved the hair again to her back which screws moments before he had shifted to her front and than again looked at her.

No feeling or no words were exchanged yet after a moment, Manik came beside her, bend down a little and picked her up ever so gently in his arms in bridal style. As if knowing what's going to happen next, Nandini too had wrapped her arms around his neck.

Helping him in carrying her. Locking her eyes with his, he walked and soon kneeled down on the bed. Placing her as softly as he could on the middle on the bed. He kept looking at her. In the next moment, he removed his inshirted shirt and started unbuttoning it.

Nandini kept looking at him and soon she saw his shirt was discarded from his body all by himself and there came his view of perfect 6 pack abs. His fair skin and his hard body, rising and failing to breathe.

They kept looking at each other for god knows how long but soon Manik placed his left palm on the bed on her right side and came up on her, still looking deep in her eyes.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it.......well finally this is happening btwn Manan. How was this chp do tell me and yes this is happening totally naturally........Manik hasn't planned anything, For now good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

273 3 20
.
276K 22.5K 38
#2-killer (29/4/2021) #10- Manan(29/4/2021) #14- blood lust(29/4/2021) No one life is perfect or filled with happiness always...ups and downs are hum...
307K 15.6K 44
Heya all this is a new story its about how manan get close to each other even when circumstances get them far... I hope u all will like it...
105K 5.8K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...