Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

❤️intro❤️
🎒1🎒
🍓2🍓
🥤3🥤
❣️4❣️
♦️5♦️
🧣6🧣
🔻7🔻
📍8📍
🍎9🍎
☎️10☎️
🔴11🔴
🥀12🥀
📌13📌
❗️14❗️
🍄15🍄
🍉16🍉
🟥17🟥
💄18💄
📛19📛
🛑20🛑
🔺21🔺
🍟22🍟
🆘23🆘
❤️‍🔥24❤️‍🔥
💋25💋
🌶26🌶
🕹27🕹
🎸28🎸
🎈29🎈
🍷30🍷
💔31💔
❌32❌
⛽️33⛽️
🧧34🧧
📮35📮
🥊36🥊
🖍37🖍
🐞38🐞
‼️39‼️
🚨40🚨
🚘41🚘
👹42👹
🍅43🍅
🧯44🧯
🦞45🦞
✂️46 ✂️
👺47👺
🅰️48🅰️
🌹49🌹
❓Q and A❓
🎒50🎒
⁉️ Q and A ⁉️
🍓51🍓
🥤52🥤
❣️53❣️
♦️54♦️
🧣55🧣
🔻56🔻
📍57📍
🍎58🍎
☎️59☎️
🔴60🔴
🥀61🥀
📌62📌
❗️63❗️
🍄64🍄
🍉65🍉
🟥66🟥
💄67💄
📛68📛
🛑69🛑
🔺70🔺
🍟71🍟
🆘72🆘
❤️‍🔥73❤️‍🔥
💋74💋
🌶75🌶
🕹76🕹
🎸77🎸
🎈78🎈
🍷79🍷
💔80💔
❌81❌
🧧83🧧
📮84📮
🥊85🥊
🖍86🖍
🐞87🐞
‼️88‼️
🚨89🚨
🚘90🚘
👹91👹
🍅92🍅
🧯93🧯
🦞94🦞
✂️95✂️
👺96👺
🅰️97🅰️
🌹98🌹
⛑99⛑
❤️100❤️
❤️
❣️

⛽️82⛽️

4.2K 233 99
By jeongin8biased

-not proofread-

"What happened with Felix?" Minho asked as Jisung sat down next to him in art class.

"A while ago I kinda told him what you said about me being a joke to you because he saw my umm...you know? So he told me that I was too dependent on you." Jisung whispered.

"What did you say?"

"That you didn't mean it and that I would try to make friends with more people."

"Did he believe you?" Minho questioned because he completely understood why Felix acted that way. He honestly didn't deserve for Jisung to forgive him so quickly but the younger never even got mad in the first place.

"He told me to not get close to you again so quickly but he also doesn't know the full story."

"Did you tell him you weren't going to his house after school?"

"No," Jisung sighed "would it be a bad idea for me to tell him the truth?"

"You know him better than I do. As long as you think he would believe you."

"I don't know if he would," Jisung said, laying his head on his desk.

"Don't stress yourself out too much about it," Minho said, also laying his head down so he could look at Jisung and showed him a small smile. He knew for a fact that even if they wanted to be, neither Felix nor Jisung could stay mad at each other if something did happen between them.

~~~~~~~~

Minho and Jisung walked out of their classroom together so they could walk back to Minho's together.

"Jisung!" Felix yelled, catching up to the both of them, "I thought you were going to hang out with Seungmin?" he asked, glaring at Minho for a quick second before looking back at Jisung.

"Minho and I have a project to work on for art class," Jisung explained, and luckily it wasn't a lie. They really did have to finish their project considering that it was due tomorrow.

"Are you coming home after?"

"I don't know. It's due tomorrow and we have a lot more to do."

Felix frowned as he looked between the two of them. He had a horrible feeling about Jisung hanging out with Minho. He knew he was paranoid but he hated seeing Jisung like that but it also sucked because Minho was also the only person that could bring the happy smiley Jisung back. He just hoped that Jisung would keep his word about making new friends and that it would help him become less dependent on Minho.

"Can we hang out tomorrow?" Felix asked, looking back at Jisung. "I still want to watch a movie and play video games and stuff with you."

"Yeah of course."

"See you tomorrow," Felix said, pulling Jisung into a hug. "Don't forget about promising to make some new friends too," he said quietly.

"I haven't."

Felix moved away from the hug before saying goodbye then hesitantly leaving the two. As much as he wanted to he couldn't control every little thing Jisung did. He just hoped he was right about Minho not meaning what he said. And it was only for a day. As far as he knew, Jisung would be back at his house the next day. Or so he thought.

Minho and Jisung worked on their project some more while playing some music and not talking that much. Jisung was happy that Felix was somewhat okay with him going to Minho's. So for now he tried not to think about what he would say when he told Felix that he was moving in with Minho. It was for another day though, he had dealt with enough already for a singular day.

"Min, have you told your mom yet? That you turned me?"

"You've been here ever since I have turned you so no," Minho replied. "She left early for work today so I didn't get the chance."

"How do you think she'll react?" Jisung asked, putting down the paintbrush and laying his head on Minho's lap as he looked up at the older.

"I'm not sure. I think she'll be happy though. Now I don't have to avoid you." Minho explained. "Finish your painting."

"I am finished. The more I add things the more I hate it so therefore I am done." Jisung explained and Minho laughed a bit.

"It's cute," Minho said, glancing at Jisung's painting before focusing back on his own.

Jisung just shook his head no then took the time to admire Minho's concentrated facial expression as he worked on his painting.

He only stopped a few minutes later and looked away when he felt his phone buzz a few times and took it out of his pocket to respond to his new friend that he made earlier that day.

He spent a few minutes texting him then laughed a bit at something the boy said which immedietly caught Minho's attention.

"What are you doing?" Minho asked curiously, glancing down at the younger who had a small smile on his face.

"I'm texting the person who I became friends with today after mine and Felix's conversation." He explained, not looking away from his phone.

"What is their name?"

"His name is  Jackson." (thank you@soulspotato for helping me decide on the name 😭)

"Hmm" Minho hummed as he put down his paintbrush and watched Jisung for a few minutes as he continued texting his new friend.

"You seem like you've become a lot less cautious of meeting new people," Minho commented as he brushed his hand through Jisung's hair and continued to watch him.

"Is that a bad thing? Jisung asked, looking away from his phone and back up at Minho.

"Not at all," He replied, showing him a small smile. He was happy that Jisung seemed to not be thinking about why someone would want to be friends with him. He didn't seem to be overthinking it at all. He was just contently texting and Minho couldn't help but notice how different it was from when he and Jisung first started talking. "It's a good thing....I do want to meet him though."

"I just started talking to him." Jisung explained with a small laugh, "I'll introduce you to him in a few days."

Jisung sent one more text before putting his phone on the ground and looking back up at Minho.

"Are you done?" Minho asked.

"Mhm he said he needed to go eat dinner but he would see me tomorrow in class." Jisung explained, "I'm guessing you're going to go back to painting now."

"No, I'm done," Minho replied. He really wasn't but now he wanted Jisung's attention and it looked okay enough for him to be done with it.

"Really?" Jisung asked, leaning up to look at Minho's painting "it's so pretty."

"Now that I think about it...I kinda want to paint something else."

"Noo." Jisung pouted and shoved the painting supplies away from Minho.

"Not a canvas dummy. Do you remember the only good thing Mina ever did?"

"Let us kiss at that party?...even though I don't remember it."

"No. She only did that so she wouldn't look bad. I'm talking about when she painted your nails."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, why?"

Minho moved to grab a small black bottle off of his nightstand and holding it over Jisung's face so he could see, "can I paint your nails?"

"When did you get that?"

"I got it a while ago but I forgot about it. It looked really nice on you though."

"Can I paint your nails after?" Jisung questioned and Minho laughed a bit before nodding.

Jisung had to try really hard not to laugh at how concentrated Minho looked so that he wouldn't get any polish on his skin.

"Stop laughing," Minho said, jokingly glaring at Jisung.

"Why are you taking this so seriously?"

"Because I want it to look better than it did when Mina did it."

"You're so stupid." Jisung laughed as he tried to stop so that Minho could focus.

"Hey Minho-" His mother stopped when she opened the door to see Minho sitting in front of the boy that she warned him to stay away from. She really hoped that Minho would be able to go through with staying away from him but now she was starting to worry about him all over again.

"I can explain..." Minho began.

i hate this chapter it's all over the place

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 2.1K 54
"We're all spiraling, and I don't know what's going to happen when we hit the end." Started: 4/10/22 - 4/16/23
82.3K 2.6K 33
"everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay it's not the end." !warning! mentions of- depression self harm suicide top- #5 hyunlix thanks...
13.6K 335 10
Straykids Oneshot stories [slow updates] [mostly Felix centric] {All trigger warnings will be displayed at the top of each story}
490K 22.1K 50
a cliché college au but with a lot of fluff, drama and just a pinch of angst completed ✔️ lowercased ✔️ started: 18.03.20 completed: 05.05.20