Goku: The Avenging Saiyan (Re...

By Villalba376

This story is a remake to my Redemption story, with some new stuff added and some stuff changed. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Wedding
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 45

2.7K 55 67
By Villalba376

Bruce and Rhodey went with Vision to see Shuri, who after hearing Goku is here, was excited to see him. However, Goku, Wanda, Fenris, Pietro, Steve, Nat, T'Challa, and Sam went to an open field not too far from the city, but enough to not make possible damage.

Goku: So, you guys now know I'm allies to T'Challa's family, right?

Sam: Yeah. Though, to be honest, we weren't surprised.

Natasha: You can make anybody you first met friends.

Pietro: Like me and Wanda for example.

Steve: Yeah. Even I suspected you went to meet the Royal Family when you understood the dialect when we went to find Klaue years ago.

Goku: Hehe. Yeah, I'm kinda guilty of seeing the good side of people.

Steve: You don't need to feel that way. That's what you are and who you chose to be.

T'Challa: I agree with the Captain, Goku. You were raised to see the innocence of the world and that made you the hero that you are now.

Wanda: And one we love the most. *hugs him*

Goku smiles as they arrived at the field. He then places the bag on the ground and opens it, revealing the Dragon Balls.

T'Challa: Ah. I see.

Sam: Those are some really cool balls.

Goku:

That face made everyone laugh as Sam looks confused.

Sam: What? *realizes* Wait, I don't mean it that way!

Goku: I know. Just messing with ya.

Sam scoffs, though could hide his smile. Goku places the orbs into a circle as he steps back.

Goku: Okay. Everyone, stand back.

Pietro: What are you planning on doing?

Steve: You'll see.

Goku takes a deep breath as he looks at the Dragon Balls.

Goku: Shenron, arise!

Everyone looks at him in confusion. Steve, Wanda, and T'Challa knew what he's doing, but didn't expect to yell out like that. Then, the skies turn dark as the orbs started to glow as everyone looks on in astonishment. Soon, a beam of lights shots out to the sky as it changes form. Then, it takes the form of a dragon.

Everyone looks in amazement as Goku has a grin on his face.

Sam: Woah.

Shenron: I am Shenron. I shall grant you any wish. Speak your wish now.

Goku: Shenron, can I first ask you a question?

Shenron: What is your question?

Goku: Well, do you know Asgard?

Shenron: Yes. I do know of Asgard, but it is now destroyed by the Mad Titan, Thanos. Do you wish for it to be restored?

Goku: No, not that. I would like to wish for all the Asgardians that were killed at the hands of the Goddess of Death, Hela, and Thanos and his Black Order to be revived. *puts his hands together into a praying pose* Can you do that, pretty please?

A moment of silence spreads as everyone wonders if Shenron will actually make the wish.

Shenron: Of course. I can revive all the Asgardians that were killed. However, due to Asgard being destroyed, I have to transport them somewhere the other Living Asgardians now reside in.

Goku: And where would that be?

Shenron: Here on Earth, in the country of Norway.

Everyone: Norway?

Shenron: Yes. However, all but one can be revived.

Everyone got confused.

Goku: And who's the one that couldn't be revived?

Shenron: The one known as Thor, Son of Odin.

Steve: Why?

Shenron: Because he is still alive.

Everyone was shocked. They all thought Thor was dead, but it wasn't true after all.

Goku: Well, where is he?

Shenron: On a distant planet far beyond my reach. He's looking for a weapon to replace the one destroyed by his sister.

Goku: Okay. Can you just revive the Asgardians that were killed by Hela, Thanos, and his Black Order?

Shenron: That I can.

His red eyes glow brighter as everyone stayed quiet. Soon, they stopped glowing.

Shenron: You're wish has been granted. All the Asgardians killed by Hela and Thanos and his Black Order are restored to life and transported to Tørnsberg, Norway. Farewell.

Soon, he starts to glow as he fades away. Then, the Dragon Balls shoot up to the sky before launching into several directions. Goku jumps high and catches the Four-Star Ball before it could be fly off and lands back down. The sky turns back to day as everyone sighs.

Goku: Well, that went well.

Steve: So, Thor is still alive. That's reassuring.

Natasha: But the question, when he'll arrive on Earth?

T'Challa: Guess we'll have to wait and see.

*later*

Everyone returns to the city as they head to the lab. As the door opens, they see Shuri talking to Bruce as they turn to see the others entering the room. Shuri immediately recognizes Goku as she quickly runs up to him and hugs him.

Shuri: OH MY GOD! Goku! It's been so long you've been here! I'm so happy to see you again!

Goku: Hehehehe. Good to see you two, Shuri.

She steps back as she looks at him.

Shuri: Wow. I can't believe you've grown this much. *looks at his clothing* Why are you wearing that?

Goku: Yeah, all my Gi were destroyed and the ones I have back home are too small.

Shuri: Well, that won't do. Luckily, I'll make you a new one soon.

Goku: Really?! Thanks, Shuri!

Shuri: No problem. *sees Wanda* Oh, she's your girlfriend?

Goku: Yeah.

Wanda: Nice to meet you, Shuri. My name is Wanda.

Shuri: No need for introductions. Speed Racer here has already told me about you.

Pietro scoffs at the joke as Goku and Wanda chuckle. Soon, both Shuri and Bruce told them about the situation with Vision and how they could remove the stone.

Goku: Can you do it?

Shuri: Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. *to T'Challa* It will take time, brother.

Steve: How long?

Shuri: As long as you can give me.

Suddenly, Goku gasps as everyone looks at him. Then, an alarm sound was heard as Okoye look at her komoyo beads.

Okoye: Something's entered the atmosphere.

Goku: They're here. *clenched his fist*

Soon, they heard loud booming sounds as they look through the windows. Large objects coming down from the sky crash onto the force field and in the ground near it.

Vision: *Struggling to sit up and slide off the exam table* It's too late. We need to destroy the stone now.

Natasha: *Moving toward Vision* Vision, get your ass back on the table.

T'Challa: We will hold them off.

He, Okoye, and the guards head for the door.

Steve: Goku, Wanda. as soon as the stone's out of his head...you blow it to hell.

Wanda/Goku: I/We will.

Goku looks at her.

Goku: You will?

Wanda: Yes. You're needed out there. I can destroy the stone.

Goku: You don't have to, Wanda. I can do it for you.

Wanda: It's okay. I have to do this. Vegeta will be out there as well, you're needed more on the battlefield.

Goku: Alright. If you're in trouble, I'll come to you as quickly as possible. I promise.

Wanda: *smiles* I'll be fine.

She kisses him on the lips as they hug each other. Soon, they stopped as Wanda goes to Vision's side. Steve looks on with a smile, proud to see how much Goku really loves Wanda.

T'Challa: Evacuate the city. Engage all defense procedures. *stops, turns, and points at Steve and Goku*And get this man a shield and this man a staff.

*later*

Goku was giving a Bo Staff, made with pure Vibranium. It wasn't like his Power Pole, but it will do for now. Shuri does what she promised and given him a new Gi, this one made by the Wakandan Design Group. This combines his original Gi, but with some modifications, akin to T'Challa's Black Panther suit.

A/N: Yes. I edited the image, removing the Capsule Corp Symbol and making the armbands, undershirt, belt, and shoes black.

Goku stretches out, feeling relieved that he has a Gi now. He picks up his staff and flies off to join the battlefield. He had King Kai contact the Asgardians and tell them to head to Wakanda for a battle.

Fenris follows him, growing to her large form as they head to the Carriers with Pietro seen running alongside the vehicles. Goku sees Bruce using the Hulkbuster Armor as he hops around, before tripping onto the ground.

He laughs as he and Fenris pass him. He flies next to where his father, Natasha, and T'Challa are riding as he heads to the edge of the barrier.

Rhodey: *comms* I got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line.

It was revealed to be Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian. The carrier pilots swerve into U-turns, causing their craft to tilt and allowing the practiced soldiers to slide over one side into a run, never coming to a complete halt. A Dora Milaje shouts a command nearby as the last Wakandans join ranks.

The Jabari Warriors chant "Mie Effa" as M'Baku, Lord of the Jabari rallies his soldiers with a war chant. He stops as King T'Challa nears him.

T'Challa: *Clasps wrists with M'Baku* Thank you for standing with us.

M'Baku: *in Xhosa* Of course, brother.

The Black Panther, Captain America, Son Goku, and Black Widow walk to the edge of the barrier, where Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian stand. Proxima tests the strength of the barrier by drawing her sword across it consideringly.

Natasha: Where's your other friend?

Proxima: You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone.

Goku: That's not gonna happen.

T'Challa: You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood.

Proxima: We...have blood to spare.

She brandishes her sword with a snarl, and the ships behind her start raising their outer hulls to allow their "passengers" to disembark. The four heroes return to the massed forces.

Bucky: Did they surrender?

Steve: Not exactly.

The Black Panther leads the Wakandans in the war cry "Yibambe!" telling them to hold fast as the Outriders bound toward the barrier; Proxima drops her sword arm down in the signal to attack.

Bucky: *Flatly, astonished at the numbers of Outriders* What the hell.

Natasha: Looks like we pissed her off.

Goku: Ya think, Mom-I mean Nat?

Suddenly, Outriders bombard the force-field, squeezing limbs and bodies partly through only to be bisected.

Okoye: *horrified* They're killing themselves.

Soon, a few Outriders managed to squeeze through intact, as the Border Tribe take a knee and raise their shields. The Kingsguard behind them level their sonic spears over their comrades' shoulders, and on Black Panther's command, fire at the approaching monsters.

The Winter Soldier uses his M-249 machine gun, and Bruce fires the Hulkbuster's hand repulsors. Pietro runs up the coming creatures, destroying them as he speeds through them. Goku flies up and unleashes many Ki Blasts at the coming Outriders.

Falcon flies on and sends Redwings into the fight as he flies, swooping to fire at them with his Steyr pistols.

Rhodey: Alright, back up, Sam. You're gonna get your wings singed.

Rhodey flies over the heaviest concentration of Outriders and drops a barrage of mines, all exploding fantastically. Everyone notices a pack of Outriders starting to run around the force field to the right of the defenders' position.

Banner: Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us...there's nothing between them and Vision.

Steve: *Grimly* Then we better keep'em in front of us.

Okoye: *to T'Challa* How do we do that?

T'Challa: We open the barrier. *Putting his comm to his mouth* On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen.

Dome Control: *Nervous and unsure* Requesting confirmation, my King. You said open the barrier?

T'Challa: On my signal.

M'Baku: *To Okoye* This will be the end of Wakanda.

Okoye: Then it will be the noblest ending in history.

Captain America readies one of his Vibranium handguards. The Black Panther shouts a command in Xhosa; the Border Tribesmen disengage their shields and stand, as the Black Panther walks out in front of them, never taking his eyes off the enemy.

T'Challa: WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!

He crosses his arms in the Wakandan salute and closes his Black Panther helmet, charging for the barrier. The heroes and leaders are at the fore of the charge. Halfway to the barrier, the Black Panther shouts into his comm.

T'Challa: Now!

The barrier opens as some Outriders began entering. Suddenly, an explosion occurred, killing the creatures as everyone stops. Soon, more explosions occurred, killing and Outrider that enters, Proxima and Obsidian look on in shock, wondering what is going on.

Soon, a beam of light shines as everyone looks on as some earth began to crumble and as a figure is seen floating in the sky. Then, the figure began floating towards the barrier, revealing who it is.

Goku: Vegeta!

Proxima: What are you doing?

Vegeta: Let's make one thing clear. I didn't get healed up just to stand in the background while you stand here, bitching for the Stone. My main goal is to fight Kakarot and crush him. Nothing else, so, don't get in my way, if you value your life.

He flies down as the Outriders ran off, scared by him as he lands on the ground.

Steve: You know him, son?

Goku: Yeah. He and I fought not too long ago in Asgard. He's the Prince of my race and thinks superior to me because I was born a lower class.

Natasha: And you kicked his sorry elite ass. Ironic.

Goku steps forward as he stares at Vegeta. Both Saiyans glare at each other as everyone stood silent.

Goku: Looks you're all healed up, Vegeta.

Vegeta: As with you, Kakarot. Perfect, because I want to destroy you fairly.

Goku: Well, I'm here. So let's not waste any time and begin Round 2.

Vegeta: For once, I agree, you low-class scum.

Soon, Vegeta powers up as his aura flares out with his yell, making the earth shake.

Soon, Goku joins in as powers up.

Everyone looks on in wonder, amazement, shock, and fear. These are the last remaining Saiyans in the Universe, and they've become even stronger than anything imaginable.

Steve, Nat, Pietro, T'Challa, Sam, Bruce, Rhodey, Bucky, and everyone else look on in shock. They couldn't believe how much Goku has grown stronger during his time in Asgard. He's making the earth beneath him shake violently.

Soon, Goku and Vegeta stopped as they charged at one another at full speed. With a mighty yell, they bring their arms up before shooting them towards each other into a mighty collision.

A/N: Just think of it as how powerful their fist bump was here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 7 16
Sometimes, you just have to replace the old with the new. Full Description In story.
1.1M 41K 50
❝Whatever doesn't kill me had better start running.❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [ant-man - spider-man:homecoming] [book two of ?]
6.1K 134 7
this is a rewrite of my previous Singer Deku story. this one will hopefully be more accurate and a bit more well written. also there will be major ma...
109K 2.2K 48
After the battle of New York Natasha Romanoff goes around the world taking on new missions for SHIELD. Until one day it changes when she meets a youn...