Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-45

3.8K 570 101
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

After some 10 mins the tea was done and Nandini came back with 2 cups on the couch where Manik was already waiting for her with the movie paused. She handed him his cup and he thanked her. She took her sip and Manik plugged in the movie.

For 10 mins or so, they were watching the movie along with sipping their tea and laughing at funny moments. Approx 10 mins their tea got over so keeping the cup at the small table in front of them, Nandini came extremely close to Manik, in his arms.

They were watching movie but suddenly Nandini started looking at Manik after every second or so. Finally that grabbed Manik's attention and now their faces were extremely close to each other. Just what she wanted. She bought herself a bit up and took his lower lips for a soft and soulful kiss.

She sucked his lips for some 5 times and gave Manik the access to her upper lips. Breaking the small yet peaceful kiss, the concentrated on the movie again. Manik kissed her head in btwn and Nandini caressed his chest being in his arms.

25 mins post tea, down the movie, Manik picked up his phone and started looking at the food delivery app, while Nandini was watching movie along with looking at what he was doing. She saw him going to the Pizza Hut option and now she knew that he is ordering pizza.

She concentrated back on the movie and Manik had a good look to the options he had. After placing a nice order, he looked back at the tv and was laughing. 40 mins post order and the bell rang. This time Manik opted to get up, so gently cmg out of her embrace, he picked up his wallet and went to attend the door.

Paying the bill and taking his order, he directly came to Nandini after closing the door and open the box. Jumping on freshly baked and hot pizza they started eating that and enjoying this whole planned yet unplanned atmosphere. The time went on passing and they were tired of sitting yet not enough with the movie craze.

Just like the whole day, the plugged into 4th movie, Chennai express, ordered food, had some cosy moments and funny too and finally it was the end of the day. With a partially numb body, they came on bed and slept hugging each other.

Next morning, both Manan got up on time, Manik freshen up and left for his workout while Nandini took a nice bath and came in the kitchen. At first she started preparing for lunch as she will be heading directly to office from here.

Well for now she was in one of Manik's white shirt which had dark black buttons, popping up and showing as a design to the shirt. Her sleeves folded and an apron too on her. Once the lunch was done, she looked at the time and this was the mostly she leaves her house to come to Manik's place.

So it was like she was on time if not considering it early. She started with breakfast preparation and that was done too. Manik came back early too, cutting up his workout time for today. When he entered in, as usual he saw Nandini's back but along with that he saw.

His shirt being lucky to stay on her body, reaching just a few inches above her knees, her fair, thin, waxed legs and her bare feet. Her long, semi dry, untangled hair. He smiled at her and just than Nandini turned around to be scared of his sudden presence. She palmed her chest in fear and than relaxed and said.

Nan-aap aise bhoot ki tarha aana kab band karenge?

Ma-bhoot darwaze se nhi aate Nandini.

Nan-par aise khamosh hote hai.......attack krne k pehle.

Ma-so you mean to say I should attack on you.........well I don't have any problem haan by the way..........aur mei aacha wala bhoot banuga..........the one that makes insane love.

Nan-havas k pujari.

Saying that she hit her elbow on his stomach gently, Manik moved back obviously and along with that he gasped a giggle and said/asked.

Ma-havas k pujari? What!

Nan-chaliye ab ready hojaye..........we have to go to office.

Saying that she removed her apron, kept it in its place and made way to his room. Manik came beside her and said, wrapping his arm around her neck.

Ma-why don't you wear such clothes at office? I would love too.

Nan-I thought you would be like don't show your skin except from me.

Ma-ohh haan.........yeh bhi sahi hai.

With this they reached his room, Nandini handed him a towel and he left to freshen up, while she herself quickly slipped in her clothes that she removed on her birthday night and which was washed yesterday by the maid. Once she was done, she got completely ready and than opened Manik cupboard.

Going through the huge amount of clothes options of him, for him, she picked up a suit that she wished him to wear today. She bought it in front of her and was adoring along with checking it, that is when Manik came out wrapped in his towel on his waist.

He was about to pick up anything but got very happy seeing Nandini taking the initiative. He cleared his throat, grabbing her attention. Nandini looked at him and said.

Nan-Manik.........I choose this for you for today..........will you wear it?

Manik bobbed his head and took the hanger from her. He slipped in the trouser and Nandini turned around. Once he was bare chest, he said.

Ma-I'll not wear this shirt today.

Nandini was a bit disappointed while Manik picked up that white shirt which she had worn and said slipping in it.

Ma-I'll wear this.......coz it's smells you.

Nandini blushed a little and he wore that. Than he lifted his collar and inhaled it to smell Nandini. She picked up his tie and came to him. Manik stood straight in front of her and Nandini put his tie around his nape.

She came close and Manik captured her in his arms. She started tying his tie and Manik kept looking at her. Once she was done, he kissed her cheeks and once he moved back, Nandini hugged him by wrapping her hands around his nape.

Manik hugged her back and they snuggled in each other. It was a peaceful long hug as they feel they haven't hugged each other since a very long time. She tried to get more in him and Manik too pulled her more in him. After a long hug, they moved away and than Nandini kissed his mole.

Then she picked up his coat and made him wear that. He got ready completely while Nandini kept looking at him. Once done they headed down, had their breakfast. Once done, Nandini was packing their tiffin box and Manik was looking at her the way she was working.

In btwn he kept inhaling on her collar and each time he did that, Nandini blushed. Finally they left for office. The whole ride to office, Manik kept inhaling on his shirt which was weird for the driver uncle but Nandini was blushing coz they could see him and his actions through the rear view mirror.

They reached office and were in the lift. Manik cornered Nandini and took her lips for a kiss and moved back just when they reached their floor, making her gasp for air. The whole day passed in jiffy, with their routine yet some good romance and Manik inhaling on his shirt.

From today Manik has planned to change his office timings for a week or 2. He came at his time but left early so that he can finish up with his jam session early too. So that he can stay with Nandini and also talk with his father.

Like this a few days passed and everyday Manik would be at Nandini's place for dinner and would leave late at night, so that after reaching home, he would change and go to bed directly. Anyways today too he was abt to come to Nandini but fab4 planned to have dinner today, which is why Manik called up Nandini and informed her not to cook for him today but he will come to her for sure.

So Nandini had her dinner and was doing her time pass while Manik was busy with his friends. After a good meal, he finally came to Nandini's place but he didn't climb up, instead, when he was close to her building, he called her up and said.

Nan-hello.

Ma-come down.

Nan-what?

Ma-come down........I'll reach in 2 mins.

Being confused, she took her house key and her phone, locked the door and came down. When she reached there, she saw Manik waiting for her, leaning on his car. Coming to him she spoke.

Nan-kya hova why you called me down?

Ma-I just thought that I'll teach you driving.

Nan-driving?

Ma-yup........let's go.

Nan-but Manik

Ma-no nothing.......sit inside.

Saying that he dragged her to the driving side and made her sit inside. He came to the passenger seat and gave her the key and said.

Ma-take.......on the car.

Manik guided her how to start the car, putting the gear at first, pressing the clutch and twisting the key. With his instructions, Nandini on the car and it roared.

Ma-now slowly slowly lift your legs from the clutch and give accelerator.

Nandini tried lifting her leg and the car made a move but the clutch got free from her hold completely and with a jerk the car stopped and they both jerked inside the car.

Ma-don't lift your keg completely........and first wear your seat belt.

Nandini tied the belt and so did Manik.

Ma-good now start again.

Nandini did that and again the car moved, this time they were at the threshold of the gate and had to take a turn so Manik said.

Ma-apply brake and look sideways.

Sudden instruction to apply brake made her press it to the major extend. Car jerked once again badly and got off.

Ma-it's okay........you have to gently press that. Anyways, start again.

Nandini started again and Manik guided the steering for taking a turn. Slowly slowly they were moving out of the lane with Nandini's sudden brakes and jolting of the car and themselves as well. Each time Manik instructed her and guided her steering with patience.

They had reached the end of the lane from where they could take they highway. Everything was going smooth but suddenly Nandini raced the car, making Manik's eyes ho wide and she zoomed the car, taking the highway route.

For first 2 mins Manik was numb to react but he did see Nandini putting the car at 5th gear and speeding the car at 120.

He came back to reality soon and saw her driving rashly, dodging one car after the other, leaving behind the cars as if she is on a race track. He almost screamed to save themselves.

Ma-NANDINI SLOW DOWN THE CAR.

But the car still zoomed, left right left right. Manik in fear clutched the handle place at the top of the door and was praying that they don't up banging themselves. While Nandini shifted gears after gears, pressed the accelerator and raced the car.

Ma-NANDINI SLOW DOWN THE CAR.

But in reply she giggled and kept dodging the car. They had come quiet away from their residence and Manik kept asking her to slow down. Not that he was scared, actually, he was a little scared and to add up to his fear. He saw too trucks, heavily loaded, driving at a very moderate speed, side by side, parallel, yet far away from each other, for letting a car to pass easily from btwn them.

He saw that and his eyes widen, he looked at Nandini speeding up the car more and coming close to the truck. Manik screamed on top of his voice along with covering his entire head to not see the accident happening.

Ma-NANDINIIIIIIIII.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it. Well do you'll want to see Manan make out in this story coz I have plans. Next update on Wednesday and yes drop your view abt Nandini's driving lesson. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.7K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...
48.7K 2.6K 24
"It's your time to pay my debt BOSS METAWIN"
Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

191 2 12
.
192K 8K 23
The story starts from the talent hunt and i promise ill update this one and it will be with a lot of emotions