Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 89

79 2 0
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ⁿᶦˡˡᶦˡᶦ ᵐᵃᵐᵇᵒ ⁻ ᵇˡᵒᶜᵏ ᵇ⁾

When they had dinner that evening, the boys decided to have fun and drink. The crew only filmed them for an hour and let them have the rest of the night to themselves, so Rose and Asher joined them. 

With a few drinks in his system, Jimin gained enough courage to talk to Asher and they flirted with each other shamelessly. Taehyung being the lightweight he was, had already passed out in Rose's lap like usual. 

"How can you drink like that Roro?" Asher hiccupped. 

"I don't know, I've just always had a high tolerance for alcohol. Plus I have to hold my alcohol to keep up with my little flirt monster over there and protect him." Rose shrugged, barely tipsy. 

"What do you mean protect?" Ash asked, curious.

"Jimin is a very attractive young man, when we go to bars he gets hit on by numerous girls and guys. Sometimes the men are a little dangerous and I have to beat some sense into them if they try to take advantage of my baby mochi." Rose grinned. 

"You protect him? But you're like the same size as him." Asher laughed. 

"Ah, that may be true but Rose is a highly skilled fighter and she kicks ass better than anyone I know." Jimin giggled. 

"Don't you remember when we were in high school Ash? Junnie got picked on a lot and I'd get in trouble for beating up his bullies." Rose poked his shoulder. 

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot." He laughed. 

"She's really only threatening when protecting someone she cares about." Yoongi added. 

"I guess you could say that." Rose sighed, knowing she'd never be able to protect herself. 

Kookie felt her mood dip and put a hand on her thigh. She looked up at him and they had a silent conversation. His eyes asked if she was ok and she shrugged her shoulders. He scooted his seat closer to hers and wrapped his arm around her waist. 

"Just two more days baby, then we can go back to our lives." Gguk whispered as he kissed her temple.

She quietly nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Yoongi-ah, we should go fishing tomorrow." Jin exclaimed out of nowhere. 

"No." 

"Oh come on, it'll be good for you." He didn't let up.

"No."

"Will you go if I promise that I'll try to keep talking to a minimum?" Jinnie wiggled his eyebrows. 

"I don't really have a choice do I?" The kitty sighed.

"Not really, no."  Jin grinned.

"Fine..." Yoongs groaned. 

"That's the spirit!" Jin cheered. 

Yoongi took a rather large swig of soju and sat back in his chair with a scowl. Hobi patted his shoulder in sympathy. 

They talked late into the night and Asher felt like he had been welcomed into their little family. 

Jungkook carried Taehyung back to their bedroom with Rose close behind him. They stripped him down to his underwear and did the same before getting into bed. 

"I'm ready to tell the world about you. I can't keep such a huge part of my life secret anymore Rose. The longer we keep this quiet, the harder its going to get. I can feel you suffering more than us baby." He whispered to her, finally getting it off his chest. 

"Jeon Jeongguk, do you have any clue how much I love you?" Rose kissed his sternum. 

"I'd like to imagine that I do, but I think I'm wrong." He sighed thoughtfully. 

"That's alright, I don't think I even know. Just when I think I can't possibly love you more...Your dumbass makes me fall in love with you over and over again." 

"Was that a compliment or an insult?" Koo asked, confused.

"Yes." She hummed, snuggling into his chest and drifting off to sleep. 

⁽ʳᵉᵐᶦⁿᶦˢᶜᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃˡˡ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉʷᵉ⁾

(A/N: I'm gonna skip a day cause I feel like it...)

Rose slept in very late and dozed on and off throughout the afternoon while the boys played water sport challenges for their last day at the lake. She was on her period and had severe cramps but didn't want TaeKook to worry about her, so she had Asher text her if they came back to the house. 

When the boys came back for lunch Rose hobbled out through the back door and went to lay down in her truck with a hot water bottle that Asher got for her. 

"Hey Asher, have you seen Rose?" Jungkook asked the makeup stylist. 

"Uh... I think she's still sleeping." He said nervously as he was a bad liar. 

"Nope, she's not there. The bed is still warm though, so she was here recently." Taehyung shook his head as he came back from the bedroom. 

"Ok, you can stop lying now. Where is she?" Gguk cocked his head to the side, getting irritated. 

"I'm sorry I can't tell you. She threatened to drown me in the lake if I told you. Just try not to worry about her, she wants to be left alone." Ash frantically shook his head. 

"She's in the truck isn't she?" Tae sighed. 

"Wait, please don't go to her! I don't want to die, she's gonna think I told you!" The boy squeaked. 

"If she really wants to be left alone, I think its best that we respect her wishes." Namjoon put a firm hand on Jungkook's shoulder before he could leave. 

"We only have five more hours of shooting and then we can go home. She'll be fine without you until then." Jin tried to comfort the two boys. 

Jimin went over to the breakfast nook and sat down to text Rose. 

(Rose = 🌹 Jimin = 🐣)

🐣: "Hey are you ok? I won't tell your boyfriends." 

🌹: "Promise?"

🐣: "Yes I promise."

🌹: "Fine, I'm on my period and I have like the worst cramps ever. I am hiding from TaeKook because I don't want them to worry about me. You guys should just try to finish up your filming without any distractions."

🐣: "Aww...Honey I'm sorry. Can I get you anything?"

🌹: "No, I'm fine."

🐣: "Rose..."

🌹: "...Jimin don't test me today." 

🐣: "Nevermind, as you were."

🐣: "I love you..."

🐣: "Rosie?"

🌹: "Park Jimin you better fuck off and leave me alone if you want to live."

🐣: "Ok...Sorry..."

Jimin sighed and went back to the others to eat lunch. After lunch they went back out to play on the giant obstacle course. At first they were on teams but the team that Jungkook was on kept winning so they decided to have everyone against Gguk. Gguk still won on his own and the others had an argument about how JK was too overpowered. 

They finished up with their filming and then went to pack up their things so they could go home. Taehyung went out to check on Rose only to find her dry heaving out the side of her truck. 

"Baby! What's wrong?" He was concerned and rushed over to her. 

"Shh...Migraine..." She whispered to him. 

"Oh my sweet Rose..." He soothed, gently wiping her forehead with his sleeve. 

"Can I get you some pain meds? Will that help you my love?" He asked her quietly. 

"No...I can't keep anything down." Rose said in a very small voice. 

"What can I do?" He held her hand as she heaved once more. 

"Just go finish packing. Gguk is going to have to drive Henry back home, I can't do it." She replied weakly. 

"Of course, that won't be an issue. We will hurry so that we can get you home to bed baby." He kissed her forehead and rushed off. 

"Namjoon Hyung!" Tae shouted when he got back to the house. 

"What's wrong Taehyung?" Joon sensed the younger boy's panic. 

"Rose is dry heaving in her truck and she said she has a migraine. I don't think pain meds will help since she keeps throwing up. I'm worried about her." 

"The stand by doctor could give her an IV drip to rehydrate her, that might be all we can do for her right now." Namjoon went over to the staff. 

The other boys finished packing and they reconvened at the van and Rose's truck. 

"If you could hang this as you ride back home that would be ideal. Just keep her as comfortable as you can, she should feel better in a few hours." The doctor explained to TaeKook as he slipped the IV into Rose's arm. 

Jungkook drove the truck as Rose laid her head in Taehyung's lap. Tae was able to hang the IV drip from the inside of the passenger door and was softly humming to her as he pet her hair.  

⁽ᵠ&ᵃ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ ᶠᵗ. ᵃᶦˡᵉᵉ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 656 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...
866K 33.4K 48
After her parents, brother and sister in law all passed away in a car accident Y/N is left to raise her little niece and nephew. Looking to get away...
284K 8.7K 30
❝I'm not falling in love with him. I know I'm not.❞ He was a roommate she never wanted, but he became someone she couldn't live without. --- M...
12.6K 564 38
This is my first BTS FIC! This story is about a girl trying to fight her way in world without being pulled down. This girl was known as The Boy a Sol...