Ask/dare the Balkans

By T-rex_lover

I just had that idea. (also I couldn't find a cover picture that fits) Ask or dare them anything, from their... More

Let me introduce the Balkans
Dare #1
Dare #2
Dare #3
Dare #4
Dare #5
Dare #6
Dare #8
Dare #9
Dare #10
Quick detail
Dare #11
Dare #12
Dare #13
Dare #14
Dare #15
Dare #16
Dare #17
Dare #18
Dare #19
Dare #20
Dare #21
Dare #22
Dare #23
Dare #24
Dare #25
Dare #26
Dare #27

Dare #7

724 7 3
By T-rex_lover

knight_of_zodiac

Yugoslavia: Me and CA (Communist Albania) weren't the closest, believe it or not. But yes, I was quite proud of such a powerful communist country. As I should be.

Albania: Huh?

Yugoslavia: Even though I wanted to be the most powerful in the Balkans...

Albania: CA was here along me until the end of the USSR, then desappeared. But he's still here.

Yugoslavia: Ah, amazing, he's still here, more powerful than me!

Albania: Sarcasm?

Yugoslavia: No f*cking sh*t, Sherlock!

Türkiye: He was... Alright. My father hated him, and I disliked him. Because he was part of the reason my father had such a weak heart. He was always so worried he'll loose to him. I don't like him, he's Balkan and my family and them have a long history of different wars. But no, the main reason wasn't because he was communist.

Albania: Aww, you opened up to us?

Türkiye: F*ck off, no, I didn't.

Slovenia: Sorry about your dad...

Türkiye: Ehh, could be worse.

Albania: Yea, he could come back alive and dress up Yugo in Japan's dress when he sleeps, cut his hair, and crack his phone.

Türkiye: I don't see anything bad here.

Yugoslavia: You need to live a life where you care about your hair.

Montenegro: He showers them three times a week for an hour-

Croatia: And then wonders who's using all hot water.

Yugoslavia: Talking about wonders, what's a phone?

Bosnia: Pfft, those 20th century's weirdos.

Serbia: Get back to your black-white box TV, we're gonna play on PS5.

Yugoslavia: I have such wonderful children.

Croatia: You raised us!

Yugoslavia: You got that from your mother! I didn't teach you any of this!

Slovenia: You said the same when we wanted independence.

Yugoslavia: Ouch, yes, put salt on my open wounds.

T-rex_lover: I'm gonna watch Youtube, Yugo. Oh, sh*t, I forgot you people that walked with dinosaurs don't know what that is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 264 38
Requests are open! And yes these are countryhumans, if you don't like, move on. Thanks :) Cover art by me :)
42.8K 459 18
//I'm not the best at writing, so the stories will not be the best, of course. I also don't get motivation a lot, so please keep it in mind, just in...
18.6K 697 32
{dankmemez666: full credit for the cover, go check her out and give her your love and attention, fuck it give her all your love and attention!} Y/n...
8.1K 197 15
5 boys run away together in hopes that they can start a new life away from their shitty lives. 4 years later, the boys are forced to return to their...