The Sister (Harry Potter/Geor...

By StylesImagines444

Angelica Lily Riddle is the secret Daughter of Lily Potter and Tom Riddle (Voldemort). She was sent to Azkaba... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII

XVII

38 1 0
By StylesImagines444

The Sister Part XVII

Third Person Point Of View:

One Week Later:

Angel's Outfit Below:

Walking hand in hand with George down Diagon Alley, Angel took in the many different stores and wondered what each of their owners inspiration was to open each respective store. 

They soon reach a store named Ollivanders and Angel stops, frowning as she peers in the window to see a child with her Mother, getting her wand. She frowns and George notices this, pulling her along with him to the store and inside.

Angel was curious about what wand she would be gifted if she needed a wand to do magic. George opened the door for the child and her Mother and they exited the store. The woman thanked George and he tipped his head and closed the door after her. 

Mr Ollivander turned at the presence of another customer in his store and his eyes widened and he froze upon seeing Angel standing before him, the Daughter of The Dark Lord, the Daughter of He Who Must Not Be Named, the Daughter of Lord Voldemort.

"Good evening, Mr Ollivander. I don't need a new wand today, thankfully, but, Angel here was just curious about which wand she would be given if she needed one to do magic."

Mr Ollivander nodded, but, turned to retreat back behind the counter, must to George's confusion.

"I know who Miss Riddle is, Mr Weasley. I've been waiting for her to visit me since I learnt of her special ability. Were you aware that only one other person in the world could practice magic without a wand? That person also happens to be a Riddle."

Angel frowns at this and approaches the counter. 

"Really? Who was it?"

She asks and Mr Ollivander has a grim look on his face as he answers the girl.

"Merope Gaunt. Your Paternal Grandmother."

Angel gasps while George remains silent.

"She also had another ability. She could take control of any Witch or Wizard's wand without retaliation from that wand. Maybe you share that same ability?"

The old man wonders and disappears into the shelves of wands, returning moments later with an armful of them. He places them onto the counter and opens each one, standing back once the task was complete and gestures to the set.

"Please, humour an old man."

He asks and Angel nods, taking the first wand from the set. Deciding to keep it simple, she points the wand at the dim lamp and chants.

"Lumos!" 

The lamp brightens immediately and stays contently in the young girl's grip. She gasps and places it back into the box before reaching for the next.

"Aguamenti!"

Water sprays from the wand tip and just as the last wand, it stays in her grasp. She works her way through the wands.

"šaut bultiņu!"

"Avis!"

Placing the last wand back into it's box, Angel turns to George.

"Can I borrow your wand?"

She asks and immediately, he hands over his wand. She turns to Mr Ollivander to explain her motives.

"All of these wands, though they are bound to another, they are not yet sold. George's wand has already chosen him. Nox!"

Immediately, the lamp that she had turned on minutes before dims out and it proves Mr Ollivanders theory that Angel, like her Grandmother, can operate any wand without any kickback from said wand. She hands George his wand back and turns back to the old man.

"Do you know anything else about my abilities? Narcissa Malfoy has been helpful, but, she still can't be trusted fully, whereas, I feel that you can."

Mr Ollivander nods and smiles at her.

"How about you come back once the store has closed for the day. Bring your Brother, I'd like to see him again. Such a sweet boy."

The old man says and Angel nods with a small smile. He seems satisfied and turns to put the wands back in their rightful place. She turns to George and kisses him.

"Thank you."

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

That night, Angel, Harry and George made their way to Ollivanders as instructed by the old man himself. 

They enter the store, Harry closing the door behind them. Mr Ollivander appears from the shelves of wands and Angel smiles at him and he smiles in return, his smile only growing when he sees that Angel delivered and brought Harry with her.

"Mr Potter. It's been too long."

Mr Ollivander says and Harry smiles slightly, stepping forward to shake the old man's hand. Once the two had said pleasantries, Angel focuses on the task at hand.

"What can you tell me, Mr Ollivander?"

"More about your Paternal Grandparents, your Great Grandparents and your Father, of course."

He tells Angel, who nods and happily takes one of the seats that Mr Ollivander kindly offers, Harry and George take the other two.

"Your Grandmother's Father was a nasty man. My Father knew the Riddle family back then and nobody would ever dare to cross your Great Grandfather. Fortunately, he was murdered by an unknown assailant on your Father's eighteenth birthday. His Wife died shortly after of a heart attack. Your Father never knew his Mother, for she died while birthing him. But, rumours are that she was more vile than her Father. As I explained, your Grandmother was the only other Witch in history that could practice magic without a wand and control other wands without consequence. Your Father's Father, however, was a Muggle and a cowardly one at that. He abandoned your Grandmother while she was carrying Tom. Once Tom became of age, he went searching for Tom Sr, only to murder him. He-"

"Ripped out his heart as he had done to his Mother."

Angel says, finishing Mr Ollivanders story. He looks surprised and nods.

"You've heard the story?"

He questions the young girl who scoffs and Harry and George look slightly concerned about Angel in that moment.

"I was there."

Without questioning further, Mr Ollivander nods slowly before continuing.

"You must have questions. I will try to answer them as best I can for you."

He tells Angel, who nods gratefully before throwing her first question at the old man.

"What moment changed my Dad from being Tom Riddle, Dark Wizard, to Lord Voldemort, Murderer, void of mercy and love?"

She asks and that questions shocks every single person in the room. George pities his Girlfriend, Harry doesn't want his Sister to know such a thing and Mr Ollivander doesn't know how to tell the girl without breaking her.

"You, my dear."

He decides to go with and Angel frowns.

"Me?"

She asks and he nods.

"Having you taken from him was rumoured to have been the thing that triggered his change. He loved you when he was Tom Riddle. He must have continued loving you when he was Voldemort for you to have survived Azkaban."

"No. I survived that hell because of one person; Sirius Black. No Father who loved his child would kill her Mother, separate her from her Brother and trap her in essentially, hell on Earth. Thank you, Mr Ollivander, but, I think the best person to help me rid myself of my Father forever, is Narcissa Malfoy."

With that, Angel stands and leaves the store, leaving Harry and George watching after her, concerned and slightly fearful of what lengths she may go to, to rid herself of her Father forever.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 573 54
Tom Riddle, Aka Voldemort, and Bellatrix Lestrange have a baby girl. When Harry 'defeats' Voldemort the first time round and Bellatrix is placed in...
6.4K 221 18
Lucy Riddle Daughter of the famous and feared Voldemort. Goes to Hogwarts. After being bullied for several years by the Gryffindor girls she finall...
199K 3.7K 66
ariana riddle is the daughter of the famous but feared dark lord who has been living with her uncle severus snape for all her life and has been best...
1.3K 15 20
Preview: "Lady Hermione & Voldemort: Last Riddle family " story all completed. New beginning pure-blood witch mixed follower two twin sisters togethe...