Certified LoverBoy|| Suna x B...

By SRRY4YOUZ

A story where you and Suna fill the voids in each other's hearts and souls. *This story does include frequen... More

Certified LoverBoy
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
Announcement
13.
14.
filler.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

9.

600 26 4
By SRRY4YOUZ

*three weeks later
••

~loverboy 28.~

••

"Yo! Give me my shit back." Suna kept running through the halls and soon you were going to lose sight of him. "Rintaro! Get yo ass back here!"

"Fuck off y/n!" He shouted back at you, hearing his horrendous laugh come after. You bent down to take off your Jordan 4s not wanting them to crease.  You turned to Dani and asked her to hold them. Dani took them holding the from the inside. "I got you."

"Thanks." You immediately began to run down the hallway. "Where'd he go?"

"He went down stairs."

At this point most people knew who you were. In your first week of being there you'd made quite a few associates. Then there were of course the mutuals of those associations you'd met and so on. It'd now been three weeks since school started so a month of you knowing Suna.

Your feet quickly shuffled down the stairs turning left since the right would lead you outside. "Bro where the fuck are your shoes?" You turned around to see Suna standing on the last stair of the case. He had your bag slung over his shoulder with a bright corky smile on his face.

"Give me my shit back."

"You gotta try harder." His shoulders slumped waiting for you to catch your breath after running. "Damn you need some water?"

"Just shut up and give me my bag."

"No. You missing something."

"Please?"

"No. It's something more."

"Oh my fucking- you know what fuck it." You started to walk towards him. But not to get your things. Just to go upstairs. You weren't trying to get in trouble at a school that you're still technically new to. Being labeled as one of those people was not apart of your agenda at all. You stepped right up past him, leaving him unamused. "Are you serious?"

"What the fuck?" He grabbed your wrist, "what's wrong with you?"

"Let me go, I need to get my shoes so I can go home." You pulled you arm away from him, continuing walk up the steps. Trying your best to avoid the stares from people looking at you walk in your socks. "You just had to say one thing Y/n.."

Most people at the school thought that the two of you were dating. If it weren't you in the position and someone else, you too would've thought that Suna and the girl were dating as well. But the breaking point of people thinking such things about the two of you was the fact they you never hung out outside of school. Never. And there's nothing wrong that.

Suna quickly followed after you but didn't say not one word. Neither did you. After doing some more walking you finally found Dani. In your mind you questioned why she was walking around with your shoes without letting you know that she was leaving. You walked inside and a classroom and stood in front of the desk she sat at. Suna following behind you. "Yo where are my shoes?"

"Oh uhh... I don't know."

You and Suna both turned your heads to the side. "Did she just say that she doesn't know?" You looked back at Suna and he looked at you. Then your head turned back around to Dani. She had proceeded to talk with her friends as if everything was ok. "What do you mean, you don't know?" Your eyebrow raised and she proceeded to act as if you were nonexistent. "Oh ok." Moving closer to her ear. In all honesty you didn't want to be that person. But when need be you were. "Where the fuck are my shoes Daniella Ray-Patterson?!"

She jumped at your sudden action. "What the hell y/n? What's wrong with you bitch?"

"Bitch? And what's wrong with me is that you don't know where my damn shoes are. Check yourself."

"Well what the fuck do you want your shoes back?" Dani stood up putting her fingers in your face. Everyone in the class knew where this was finna go. People from the hallway started to fall into the classroom.

"Yes Daniella. I thought that I made that shit pretty fucking clear. Cuz I said it more than once."

"Girl shut yo ass up. I hate bitches like you who come to the school and think you're the shit. You're not hoe." Dani said putting her hands in your face, clearly causing a scene. "I will literally beat the shit outta you talking to me like that."

"Nah you doin way too much. In here trynna cause a scene. Get your hand out my face and give me my shit simple." You slide a hair tie off your wrist and started putting your braids back.  "I don't know what Atsumu did to you for you to be acting weird like this but you got the right one today." I turned around to look at Suna who was recording of course.

"Like I said. I. Will. Beat. The. Fuck. Out. Of. You. Bitch." She clapped all the way through the sentence. A couple of "ouus" were scattered throughout the class.

"Sweetheart." You sighed relaxing your shoulders clasping your hands together. Then looking her bare in the eyes. "One thing you don't want to do is that. Now here's what we're gonna do— 1. you gon tell me where my shit is 2. You're going to buy me some new shoes or 3. You can get flipped like a fucking patty on spongebob Bitch I'm not playing with you. I recommend number one."

"Girl shut the fuck up. I don't have time to be arguing with a black bitch that's bellow me." She twirled her hair in her finger rolling her eyes. Following a devilish smirk. My eyes widened at what she just said. I looked around the room for more black people. We all shared the same look. Dani then proceeded to reach in her pocket pulling something out. "You want your shoes?" Between her fingers she held money, and clear as day you could see a $50 bill. "Here." She through the money at you revealing two twenties along with the fifty.

Your eyes shifted down to the money then back at her. You bent down and picked it up, money is money after all."Now when you fucking nose start bleeding don't be telling me to stop." Without hesitation you pulled her by the collar of her shirt dragging her over the desk causing her to fall on the ground. Then kicking her in the stomach.

"Damnnnnn!"

Dani tried to stand up but she was forced back down from a kick in her leg. "I thought you were gonna fuck me up. What happened Dani? What happened." You kicked her back onto the ground. Quickly getting on top of her throwing punches. She fumbled her arms ferociously like a child who can't swim as she tried to hit you. She was hitting you but not as hard as she thought. You took one of your fist hitting her on the cheek, then slamming her head on the ground. Before you were able to hit her once more you felt someone pull you back. But that didn't stop you from getting one last hit. You brought your leg up and kicked her nose then another kick to her shoulder.

Dani's friends had started to help her up. As soon as she got to her feet she came charging at you but people immediately got in her way. "It's over Dani! It's over stop!"

"Bitch, I'll kill you!" She yelled trying to get through the people who were in front of her.  That's when blood started rushing from her nose, dropping on her and the people around her both.

"Imma aim for you mouth next time. Maybe then that'll teach yo ass to shut the hell up." You said back, you then looked around the classroom. Not one teacher in sight, ain't no way. 'How the fuck?' You thought, as you started for the door to leave the crowded room. "I HOPE YOU STEP ON A LEGO DIRTNECK ASS BITCH!" You said before taking your final steps out the door close behind, laughing at the last thing you just said.

You grabbed your phone out your pocket and dialed your sisters number. It rang three times before she answered, "Yooo where you at?"

"Im outside the M building with some friends waitin on you. Where are you bro?"

"Oh, I'm inside the M building."

"Why you sound outta breath?"

"Shit. Imma call you back I gotta do something really quick." You hung up the phone and turned b to around to go back inside the classroom. But as you were going to walk in the person you needed was walking out. "I'm sorry y/n."

"For?"

"That Dani sold your shoes. Damnnn... I would've fought her too. I got that shit all on video." Rintaro shrugged then walked right past you. Still holding your backpack and all.

"Really nigga?"

"Yes really. I would've hit her with a little one, two ya know." He mimicked two small jabs, then laughed.

"What makes you think that I won't fight you too right now?"

"Because I have these." He turned around with some slides in his hands. Proceeding to walk towards you. "Here, you can wear em. They might be to big but it's all I've got." Suna placed them on the floor in front of you so that you could easily step into them. "From now on, if you don't have anyone else you have me. Okay?"

You wanted to smile but, a small part of you wanted to be petty and act as if you were still mad at him. "I see you trying to smile cheesecake." He slyly smirked, "Anyways I want to apologize for taking your bag and running with it even though it was fun for me. I'm sorry."

"...Im only going to accept your apology because you're cute."

"That's fine with me."

"Mhmm ok. Well give me my bag so I can go home." You held out your hand but Suna was yet to drop the strap in your hand. "No." Rintaro blatantly said, with a straight face. "Plus you didn't say the magic words. Nor did you say thank you for the shoes." 

"Because I don't know the stupid magic words." You mumbled under your breath. "Also thank you for the shoes too. I do appreciate you."

"Wanna go somewhere?"

"No."

"Wanna know the magic words?"

"Yes."

"I'll tell you if you hang out with me."

"I don't want to know that bad." You started to walk away because you really wanted to go home.

Suna shrugged before moving closer to you putting his arm around your shoulders. "I'd be such a good boyfriend wouldn't I." He smiled, quite proud of himself, for what seemed like absolutely nothing. "Look, can I tell about this problem I have right now?" You nodded. " So there's this girl I like right. I mean I talk to her every morning, everything night. I hold her bag for her, I drive her home sometimes... and to school. I buy her snacks, DoorDash, and more food. I think she really likes food, I'm not complaining though." You laughed already knowing that he was talking about you. He let out a loud sigh, "and I even asked to kick it with me. Just to kick it. All this just for her to say no."

You shook your head, "Damn." You too let out a sigh mocking him. "Ain't that a damn shame?"

"Isn't it." He stared down at you as the yall continued to walk towards the exit doors. "So y/n what should I do?"

"Hmm.. I think that you should give said girl more time to warm up to you. How long have you known her?"

"About a month."

"Has she opened up to you at all?"

"No not really."

"Yeah just give her some time. She'll let you get to know her better soon. And hopefully you're letting her get to know you too."

"Im trying, I hope she knows that I'm not rushing her though."

"She knows. And I'm sure that she does appreciate you."

Before you were able to open the door Suna stopped you. He didn't move for a couple of seconds, but had a look on his face as if he was contemplating something. Moments later you were met with the warmly embraced feeling of someone hugging you. It had been a minute since feeling something of such. "Well do you think that she at least likes me back?"

"Yeah she does, definitely."

Suna smiled laying his head on top of yours. "We're staying like this until you hug me back." He mentioned pulling you in closer.

"And if I do decide to hug you back, the results will be the same." You rolled your eyes lifting your arms to hug him back.

"Your words, not mine."

"I hate you."

"Okay." Suna smiled and planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

—————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.6K 64
Suna Rintarou X Fem! Reader "Everything must come to an end, but my ending will always be with you." Disclaimer: I don't own Haikyuu, Furudate does...
38.6K 1.1K 15
Whoever gets 100k followers first wins a special price. A price Suna really needs. All hope seems lost for Suna till he finds a way to certain victo...
371K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
149K 3.2K 18
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™?" "๐™ƒ๐™ž, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ'๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™...