12.

••

~loverboy 32.~

••

I grabbed his hand as we ran out in the parking lot to his car. Security chasing us, yelling at us to stop running. At maximum speed I quickly remembered the feeling of running on the field. I miss it. I turned around to see that both of guards had stopped running to catch their breath. So I let go of Suna's hand and we kept running until we found his car.

Once we got in I immediately resorted to catching my breath which took longer than Suna. "Drink some water damn." He said picking up my water bottle and handing it to me. I nodded taking it out his hand, gulping it down.

"Mann let's leave already." I shook my head. "Where you wanna go friend?"

"What do you mean it's 7 o'clock, I gotta take you home." He waited for me to put my seatbelt on before backing out. I signed in my seat, and stared out the window. I really don't wanna go home. It was boring, and consisted of absolutely nothing to do. Yet, I did stay there all day everyday. "You can take me back at like 11:30."

"No. I'd rather not."

"Please?"

"Fine. But we have to go get Luka rn"

"Ok, ok. Ok there's two places I've been wanting to go right. Either Castles n Coaster or the Botanical Gardens."

"The what now?"

"Let's just do castles and coasters it's more fun anyways."I turned around to put some the bags in the backseats. We had only got things from a couple of stores. But we did get kicked out of Victoria's Secret because Suna was making a fuss. It was my fault but he was doing to much. All I did was put a bra on him and say that he looked sexy, but ok. I may have also gotten a picture of it but he 100% overreacted. Anyways at some point he ended up going in Lids and getting us matching brown LA hats. Which was actually sweet taking it that I told him I probably wouldn't wear it.

I grabbed his phone unlocked it and went to back to Spotify once again. This time playing one of his playlist. "You put thought into your playlist?"

"I don't know."'

"How far is the airport from here?"

"About five minutes."For the rest of the ride we sat in a comfortable silence with only music playing. It was like this until we pulled up to the pickup spot at the airport.

"You coming?" Suna asked, as he put the car in park. "Nah I'm good. My legs still hurt from running." I laughed, "I'd much rather stay with the air too." Suna nodded then got out. I watched as he walked over to the person I presumed to be Luka. And lord knows I'm loyal but damn. They had a small conversation then came to the car.

I turned around to look at him he too of course looked at me. One thing that hadn't changed about him was his eyes, they were still warm and welcoming.  He looked me dead eyes in confusion, "Hmm? Y/n?"

"In the flesh old friend." I smiled, and held out my hand.

"Fuck yo sorry ass handshake. Give me a hug."

"No." Suna said, pulling me back into the seat. He then reached over and grabbed my seatbelt pulling it over to strap me in. Once he heard the click he looked back at the road, making sure he did cause any further traffic. I rolled my eyes because he was doing too much. "Anyways how are you Luka?"

"Luka? You can still call me Kenny ma." Luka laughed recalling the nickname I'd given him back in 4th grade. His full name is Luka Kenneth Saitō."Anyway I'm good and you?"

Certified LoverBoy|| Suna x Black ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara