13.

••

~loverboy 35.~

••

"Thank you for today."

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad that you decided to come." Suna smiled, and on me did he look cute. Not that I would ever admit it aloud to him. I don't want to humble him too much. In fact, I'm sure he compliments himself everyday. Overconfident bitch.

"Well you wanna come in for a second?"

"Nah, I should get going."

"Oh alright.. well bye. Have a good night Suna."

"Y/n." I hummed waiting for his response. "You're forgetting something."

I looked at him in questioning way, "what exactly am I forgetting?" He then of course smirked and tapped his lips. So he wants me to kiss him. Oh. Not gon happen. "If you wanted a kiss you should've just asked."

"If I asked you would've said no."

"And if you hadn't asked at all, then what?"

"Then that'd be that." He leaned in his face just an inch or two away from mine. "So about that kiss- how about it?" He looked down at mine and then back into my eyes. He looked sexy as fuck not gonna lie. I need to stop.

"Maybe tomorrow have a good night." Period humble him. I thought to myself. I turned around and started to walk inside my house. Suna still full of hope pulled my arm dragging me back, where he held me in a hug. He laid his head on my shoulder, and put his arms around my waist. "You need to stop playing with me." Is what he said before planting a small kiss on my cheek. "I'll text you later Smiley." He started to walk away.

"Ah a new name I see."

"Bye~." He carried the 'e' as he got into his car. This boy is gonna be the death of me. Lord I ask you for strength. I walked inside my house locked the door and took off my shoes. I grabbed my bags then walked to my room right past the kitchen and living area. Once I got there I closed the door behind me and sat the bags on the floor. Finishing with a plop on my bed, only to be interrupted by Alize inviting herself in.

"Why were you out so late?" She asked. At least she closed the door. Alize had a smile on her face, knowing her she was probably thinking something inappropriate.

"Because I was out with Rintaro."

"Doing what?"

"We went to the mall, then we went to pick up his cousin from the airport, and then we went to castles n coaster. The end Alize."

"And then he brought you home, and he hugged your from behind and kissed you on your cheek before he left... did I leave anything out, Smiley?" She turned the light on and sat on my bed. I shrugged, "if that's what you think then sure."

"Turn your l.e.d lights on so I can turn this on off."

"Why? Are you staying in here?" I asked grabbing the remote off my nightstand. Alize stood up a turned off the main light. "Correct. I am indeed staying in here. And I'll be sleeping in here too."